remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:11 am

Post by remussaidow »

My ability to post is severly limited today, I swear that either tonight or tomorrow, there will be an on topic game poast from me.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Jive, why accuse someone without any logic to back it?

Or, am I misreading this post?
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Ok, without much logic.

C_D, why defend jive for a question directed directly at him?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Thats why I included the question of did I misread it.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:08 am

Post by remussaidow »

advocating for a page two lynch (though I kind of hope thats he's joking) seems a little on the scum side. Not jumping on the wagon yet though, not enough evidence.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:31 am

Post by remussaidow »

oh, I meant to pose that as a question- were you joking, scrutinizer, or were you actually advocating a page 2 lynch? If yes, how do you feel about the thread progressing to page three without a lynch?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:34 am

Post by remussaidow »

in the mean time, since more than one person can be pressured by the same person at the same time
vote: frustian
for not posting in thread yet. He wasn't the non-confirmer that delayed the game. Join us in the game, frustian, and convince me that you're not lurking scum.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:07 am

Post by remussaidow »

well then , CES, you're admitting to being scum?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:19 am

Post by remussaidow »

I was not joking.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:46 am

Post by remussaidow »

for the sake of accuracy,
still voting: Frustian
though for no real reason outside of the random vote to make him talk.

Sorry. I appear to have missed your vote.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by remussaidow »

TCS, why did you vote C_D? I'm rather curious to discover this.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by remussaidow »

I feel so confused with all these references to other peoples playstyles.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:32 am

Post by remussaidow »

thank you C_D
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:21 am

Post by remussaidow »

as far as I can see it, just having the name diablo in a diablo named mafia game.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:02 am

Post by remussaidow »

I have to agree with DoS, C_D is claiming he proved his point when it doesn't seem like anyone agrees with him.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Lucifer, there is a very slight difference between someone not agreeing with you- those not commenting on it- and disagreeing with you- those arguing against you.

Couldn't help the Lucifer bit, sorry.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by remussaidow »

I did explain the difference. Read post 144 again. I explained it as I stated it.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Let see. You didn't get it the first time SO. Not agreeing with you. That means that they are not arguing for or against you.

Disagreeing with you. That means that they are actively against you.

These are not labels for specific people. Not at all, actually.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by remussaidow »

STD, why is DoS scum?

(granted, I may have just missed that and will find out why in my weekly reread tomorrow, but for now, why?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by remussaidow »

oh, and
unvote
My vote really was for no real reason and I don't remember why its there, so why should I leave it there?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:10 am

Post by remussaidow »

aye, seconding kaleid
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:12 am

Post by remussaidow »

and yes, I mean with not voting. No one in particular seems drastically scummy
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by remussaidow »

TJM, I find your desire to know that STD is eating his own liver to be disturbing. Especially since I believe that C_D is not scummy as well. Not voting until I hear a defense for the extreme hypocrisy. And only because I'd be putting him at lynch -1, and thats never a safe thing to do until you're SURE you want that player lynched. (feel free to correct my math, I am quite possibly wrong)
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by remussaidow »

wow, sorry about that. CPU quota thing happened, and... well, you see how it went.

Zindaras, if you wouldn't mind deleting a couple of the extra posts? Thanks.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:06 am

Post by remussaidow »

well, I still don't like the way Jive's been acting, and as he's lynch -1 (I believe), let's hear a claim, or at least a defense, shall we?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:30 am

Post by remussaidow »

oh...

not quite nevermind then.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:43 am

Post by remussaidow »

I'm going to have to reread this entire game sometime soon, I am completely lost as to who is who now.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:29 am

Post by remussaidow »

Thestatusquo wrote:n this post, when STD correctly points out the things which I have further analyzed here, DoS caves faster than Monica Lewinsky faced with a presidential dick. He does something else she did too, he sucks. He's sucking up like a mo fo here, and it looks to me, that Saves the dragons is his presidential candidate. This is some of my main justification for StD being town.
vote: DragonsofSummer

My reasonings are what TSQ illustrated above here, with the best line of it quoted.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:35 am

Post by remussaidow »

Why, StD, dost thou suspect Skruffs?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by remussaidow »

no shea, just scum. There are always sanity issues with the cops. Also, Cops cannot be 100% sure right now. Its only day1
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:06 am

Post by remussaidow »

I agree with with C_D and LG that they both seem pretty scummy and I am happy with a lynch on either of them. After claims, I am willing to move my vote from DoS to tJM in order to gain this lynch. After claims.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:54 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Shea, it makes very little sense to me to not have both people claim. that way, the town can decide which one is scummier with full information on both. It will also give us something to go by for the rest of the game. It gives us the ability to see if one of those claims is testable and to decide how to test it. All in all, I think having both claim has its merits.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:42 am

Post by remussaidow »

midterms, I'll be back very soon for a game based post.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:26 am

Post by remussaidow »

I don't recognize the name, but I'd need to see a few of the other names to say if that's odd or not.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:55 am

Post by remussaidow »

That is one of the council members, I believe.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Skruffs, when did I accept his claim. I just said that I knew that that name was in the game, versus one that I didn't think was in it.

Also, to who ever said anything about the researching bit...

The Diablo series is my favorite game series. Ever. I joined this game because I thought that I'd have an upper hand because of the fact that I should be able to recognize any roleclaims...

And Guybrush, if he's in the games (which I don't believe he is) is most definately NOT evil aligned. Which we are told all of us are. Is it so very wrong to not believe that claim?

I do believe the mason claim, however, as it fits with the council idea.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:00 am

Post by remussaidow »

oh

unvote

I do believe the mason claim.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by remussaidow »

The more I think about it, the less I believe Jive's claim. I mean, the chracter name isn't from diablo. The role of survivor is incredibly uncommon in mini games, and it also does not fit into the diablo theme at all, from what I can tell. If anyone were the survivor through the mafia games, I'd have to say it was Cain, because that character lived through everything. That being said, we were told that we're all evil, yet he claimed an alignment that was, undoubtably, good for the game he was in.

vote: Thejivemachine
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by remussaidow »

you might want to check on who the first person was to say that his name claim didn't click there shea.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:24 am

Post by remussaidow »

interesting...

I'm really not quite sure what to make of this...

SO, Flay:
Interesting. Vote: livingod though, speculating on the night's actions.
Any other reason's for that?

TSQ:
Vote: Skruffs
Why?

CES: Why'd you say "they left?"
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:35 am

Post by remussaidow »

because it didn't quite make sense?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:42 am

Post by remussaidow »

we should really take the latin debates out of thread and start like, a general discussion of CES and remus argue latin.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:34 am

Post by remussaidow »

Shea, care to answer my question yet?

Its odd that it was speculated on that no one's pressed you when I have, in fact, asked why you've voted how you did. Also, your failure to answer the question makes Skruffs points seem all the sharper.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by remussaidow »

TSQ
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:52 am

Post by remussaidow »

remussaidow wrote:interesting...

I'm really not quite sure what to make of this...

SO, Flay:
Interesting. Vote: livingod though, speculating on the night's actions.
Any other reason's for that?

TSQ:
Vote: Skruffs
Why?

CES: Why'd you say "they left?"
you're tsq.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:28 am

Post by remussaidow »

Well, they're both council members... Maybe whoever is Andariel got lucky and killed someone who would take another down with him?

(Note: Andariel is the lesser evil with the poison based attacks)
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:40 am

Post by remussaidow »

Skruffs, claim.

You're at 4 now, its 5 to lynch. I still want to hear you claim. I really don't think that you're scum, but then, it's not just up to me. I think it's important that you claim.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:24 am

Post by remussaidow »

I recognize all of those names.

Also, All three of those guys were bitches to fight. Seems like everybody dead so far was, actually.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:32 am

Post by remussaidow »

Ranger, you should try to win. Since I don't think that Skruffs is scum, so its not in my win conditions best interest to vote for him.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:04 am

Post by remussaidow »

I noticed that as well.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:16 am

Post by remussaidow »

no its not.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:23 am

Post by remussaidow »

No, actually, Skruffs, I'm not sure if you're right. I don't remember who lead the attack
in Diablo 1, but D2 wasn't about the attacks. Andarial was the the chick with the scorpian hair that broke free first.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 am

Post by remussaidow »

is there a scummy for best use of wikipaedia?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Skruffs, self hammering is never beneficial to your team, you know that?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by remussaidow »

well

I didn't want to lynch you. I thought that you were town.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by remussaidow »

TSQ, DoS is right. You pushed for a quick lynch. Quick lynching is very rarely beneficial for the town. It didn't help that Skruffs hammered himself, but you still pushed fairly hard for a non-protown lynch.

And I'm honestly still not sure what the case against Skruffs was to begin with either.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Skruffs wrote:I am very very curious why nobody is pushing for more from TSQ. TSQ was the one who was *valiantly* struggling to keep TJM from having to claim - wanting a claim - any claim from DOS and then refusing it when he got it. He later said a whole bunch of stuff about how scum always gets fake claims, blah blah blah. HE FOSed me for agreeing with him about DOS - I thought he had made a fairly agreeable argument, personally.

Mr. Flay - have you gone back through my posts like you did TJM?
You seemed determined to get me lynched as soon as I hammered TJM - you even said so. Is your attack on me based on anything other than a quote from a Monkey Island game with a smiley at the end? Have you looked at my other quotes?

C-D : Remember this?
chaotic_diablo wrote:At the time you brought the bandwagon, there was already another wagon with 5 votes that isn't based on randomness. That is currently a "full-fledged" bandwagon. Starting another bandwagon is a distraction since it gives the pressured leeway and a chance to escape. In addition, it can be argued that you might also be his partner, hence you didn't find TJM scummy.
Hint : It was before the claims, and it wasn't me you directed it towards.

Skruffs wrote: Anyways so yeah if TJM is scum it's likely that TSQ is too, if DOS is scum it's likely that CES or Remus might be as well. :)
Personally, I'm willing to accept both claims. THis goes agaginst Livingod, who wants to lynch both of them. Greedy little bugga. :D
In short, the easy lynch is not the right lynch. You can lynch me, and be sad because you lynched me, and it was the wrong lynch, or you can lynch
THE STATUS QUO
and be happy and whatnot. I feel I'm being lynched for putting the hammer on scum, or for contemplating his claim, etc... but I can fully understand the reasoning behind it.

What sucks is that after a mislynch today you guys will completely forget about what I said about TSQ tommorrow
, and lynch livingod or someone else, instead. And that makes me sad. v.v Sad little demon tears, pouring down my face. v.v

Note: Skruffs was pushed for by TSQ heavily. I don't have much time, so I just went back to dredge up this post. Shea, I'll see if I can find the post that made me think you were trying for a quick lynch.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:34 pm

Post by remussaidow »

There was nothing unbelievable about Skruffs' claim. So far, all role names have been regenerating hero-monsters- ones who have the same name every time you play it, every time you go through a level, and you HAVE to fight them. Well, ok. Maybe not have to, but its really close.

TSQ has, on the other hand, made a good point on StD. His playstyle is often fairly aggressive as town and sitting-on-the-fence-ish as scum. (reference starwars mafia on the site www.magic4you.nu, in the non-magic related forum if you don't believe me.)

Note: I still heavily suspect TSQ, but there is no reason to quick lynch yet AGAIN
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:30 am

Post by remussaidow »

[quote="Save The Dragons]
1) You believe his opinion because he is town? Please tell me you also believe it on grounds that it is logical.
remussaidow wrote:TSQ has, on the other hand, made a good point on StD. His playstyle is often fairly aggressive as town and sitting-on-the-fence-ish as scum.
That's not what he said!

This is why I'm on the fence; I air on the side of caution. Most of the time.[/quote]

Agree, I hope that he's agreeing with me because its logical as well. HOWEVER

No, but it is an extrapolation of what he said. It's what I'm saying based on what he said.

StD, from my playing with you, you only err on the side of caution as scum. Are you claiming that you are scum most of the time?
Not sure if was this game or not that I directed poeple to Star Wars mafia on Magic4you.nu. Read it, I'm sure you'll see my point. Or just read the post differences between std 1.0 and std 2.0.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:28 am

Post by remussaidow »

Thestatusquo wrote:Don't have time to respond to all of that this instant, but I'd like to point out that you called it "A fair point." Last time I checked,
a fair point != a scum tell
. When will that self FOS be coming down?
Thestatusquo wrote:Exactly. You used it as a means of 'piling on'

In my opinion,
making fair points is never a scum tell
TSQ, explain.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:53 am

Post by remussaidow »

ah, ok.

nevermind then
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:51 am

Post by remussaidow »

Shea, and StD, I would like you both to state what about Skruffs' first claim was unbelievable. I know that he didn't help himself any with his Wiki antics, but that didn't change the credibility of his initial claim. He onlt started messing around after you continued to pressure him, and he knew he'd get lynched.
Thestatusquo wrote:I thought his claim was BS. It wasn't a matter of not 'caring that there was a chance it was true' there's always a chance a claim is true. It was a matter of me not believing the claim. Are you saying the pro town play is to not lynch a claim I don't believe?

(I understood your sentance. Unfortunately, it was your argument, not your grammar, which was flawed.)

TSQ, I've been working on this statement, trying to figure out what your DWA is. I can't find it, I really have no idea what you're talking about right now.
Thestatusquo wrote:Stoofs, I just got you on deliberately weak argument. I'm not sure if that makes you scum or not.
One of (or the) remaining scum's name is Andarial or something very similar to that (as I can't spell it right), and her particular kill method is a poison attack in the game. I'll have to look at the morning scenes again, but I think that two nights ago, Duriel made the Kill, and night one Andarial did. I don't know how helpful this information will be to the town, but I figured I'd share it.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by remussaidow »

The two dead scumbags are from a grouping of a few demons in the game that rebeled against Diablo. There's only one of the major ones left, and she's also considered to be the leader. Between my own rolename and what I was in the game, and the rolename's of everyone town that's dead and what they were in the game, that seems to be the schematic.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:35 am

Post by remussaidow »

has everyone forgotten about this game?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by remussaidow »

unvote. Computer crapped out, requesting replacement.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:59 am

Post by remussaidow »

I can only get on on public computers, since mine is dead. That means my ability to post is very very limited and I don't believe that that's fair to the mods or the players I'm playing with. Now, to avoid you guys from mislynching-

My claim. Right now, I'm a vanilla townie. Before, I could cast corpse explosion on one person- it would kill either the hammerer or the person who NKed them. I cast it on Skruffs the day before he was lynched. I figured that he was the play for the next day, and I also figured that scum would hammer him because they saw the same thing. His self hammering was highly unexpected. Don't believe that's what I really did- check his death scene, the corpulent blew up!

I'll pull the spelling of my name out of my role PM in a minute, I'm the act 5 necromancer turncoat.

That being said, if I knew whether or not my computers would allow me to keep playing, I'd push for a mass claim, and I'd tell you who the scum were from that, but since I don't know, and in that situation, only the scum could benefit, I'm dropping any thoughts of that.

Another, shorter post coming asap- whenever that is.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:00 am

Post by remussaidow »

Nihlathak is my role name.

Zindy, I'd still like to be replaced, but I'll participate when I can until you find a replacement.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by remussaidow »

I'm not a minor character, I have an entire quest (two, actually, I think) because of me. Read the other lynch scenes. Did any of the other corpulants explode? It may have just been flavor, but it did coincide with when I targeted Skruffs.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:21 am

Post by remussaidow »

people, this is pitiful. I get about 10 minutes of recreational computer time every 2-3 days now, and I can still post more than this.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Someone counterclaim me if you aren't going to believe my claim. The death list on page one clearly states that Frozenstein's corpse was exploded. The language of it doesn't not indicate that it was self inflicted. So someone else tell me how it was happened if you don't believe the truth.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:08 am

Post by remussaidow »

silly, silly people
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by remussaidow »

check who's still alive tomorrow, one or two (if I was targeted, only one, if not two) TSQ first, then STD as far as who my suspician's lie in.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #72) » Fri May 11, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by remussaidow »

I knew that Skruffs was the play for that day from the previous votecounts, so I tried to see if I could catch a scum hammer him. Didn't work AT ALL
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #73) » Sun May 13, 2007 10:27 am

Post by remussaidow »

Skruffs, you're grumbling? WHY, you screwed up my master plan.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #74) » Mon May 14, 2007 11:02 am

Post by remussaidow »

ummm, skruffs, that means that you can go back on your word, you know that right?
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #75) » Wed May 23, 2007 11:11 am

Post by remussaidow »

StDs post was damning, exxcept I had a response and rebuttal to every point on it

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”