Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:41 am

Post by wicked »

well I couldn't really tell anything from Lowell's posts, he voted me and skruffs, and didn't post much at all.
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:42 am

Post by wicked »

skruffs seems town, just based on what he posts. not sure about the rest of you!
We definitely need to be careful since we're down to such a small number. what is LYLO????
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:53 am

Post by Fircoal »

Lynch or Lose
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think it's best to assume we are at lylo right now.
The 25% rule says there are 3 scum in this game, but in a lot of minis, the cult recruiter doesn't count towards the scum total - which suggests a three person mafia group.
With three people, it's likely one of them is a god father, too.

I don't honestly see how anyoen can think I'm protown, I've been the cause of two mislynces. :P But thanks, wicked.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:37 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

I'll take that bait.
FOS: Skruffs
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Lowell »

NKed? What the hell?

Yeah, if I were mafia, I'd be scared of me, too.

Go town.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Hey guys, sorry I havent checked in. But here I am now...

First I would like to apologize, I did not realize that I was dropping the Hammer yesterday, or I would have been much more cautious in trying to get more information. I would also like to know what the town thinks of the Cop, if there is one (presumably there is) should come forward. I dont know if it is a good idea, but my initial thought process has been that it should clear three people, the cop and two others and then there would only be 4 people to contend with, narrowing our choices. I think that if the cop has a guilty they should definitely come forward. Just an idea.

But the person I am most suspicious of is Skruffs, first off because most of day one he pushed or prodded at Akbar, and who came up dead on Day2? Not a whole lot, but most of his post he is casting suspicion on people, and never really seems to stick to anyone in particular. He even at one point says that he thinks that fircoal, 1983, and LB are scum. But when he comes back from night two he does not even build a case against any of them. Also, notice who did not come up dead N2...none of the people he pointed to as scummy, that would allow for him to push for another mislynch.

I dont know, those are just my quick thoughts, but there they are.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Skruffs »

You kind of echoed Wicked's thoughts there, only more detailed.
Mafia must be peeved that they got two townies on consecutive nights :D

Lowell's death is interesting, especially *because* he is such a lurker - you would think that mafia would be trying to kill really pro-town players. Or TCS, who proxied his vote, effectively making me a double voter for a while. :P

Or fircoal, who didn't contribute anything to the debate on lying brian, especially since lying brian was targetted by me as being fircoal's scum buddy.

Anyways, here's our vote counts at lynch:

Day One

massive
(7) -
Lowell
, kilmenator, ac1983fan, wicked,
Cheesefan
Y.C
Skruffs

ac1983fan (2) -
LyingBrian
massive

not voting (3) -
Akbar
, DAS/TCS, fircoal

Day Two

LyingBrian
(5) - TCS, Y.C., wicked,
Skruffs
, kilmenator
The Central Scrutinizer (1) - Fircoal
Skruffs (1) -
Lowell

Not voting (2):
LyingBrian
ac1983fan

Let me explain the graph... people who are crossed out, are dead. Green people are those who were inspected on each night and came up Innocent.
Blue people are... obviously... police.

So three of kilmenator, wicked, TCS, and fircoal are scum. Unless YC or 1983 is a godfather. And three or two, anyways, depending on the cult's significance in the game. I don't know if TCS was distancing himself or not, by saying he thought it was kil and wicked, but I kind of agree. I also still think that fircoal was a likely cult recruitment n1, but that's a different story.

I had to push hard yesterday to avoid Y.C from being lynched. I also had to push for myself not to be lynched. I really had doubts about LyingBrian at the end, but it felt to me as though if I backed down, I was going to get lynched. I also tried to act scummy enough that the real scum would leave me alive - this became even more important after Massive got killed. Scum *never* kill a hammerer on a mislynch unless that person is cleared. Anyways, this is all to help explain my in game decisions so far.

I investigated Y.C the first night, first because I was apprehensive of him from another game in which I had him mislynched (sorry Y.C) and also because he had the third AND the -1 to lynch positions on the votecount. I chose 1983 for opposite reasons. Not voting, kind of low key, didn't seem suspicious. And didn't hit scum with him, either. (Though I am curious abuot his role, the flavoring of the inspection suggested something perverted??? Might just be flavoring)

Okay, I've claimed. There's no doctor to protect me tonight, so I have no reason not to share everything I know and my opinions on it. I get the impression someone already had an inkling that I was the cop, someone who is pro town, but I'm not going to push that.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by Fircoal »

AFter kilmenator's comments, I was thinking that you were the cop. Well now since, I believe you it means that the scum is the other 3 who are not me. unless one of them is a godfather. So I think my vote should go to
Vote: TCS
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by kilmenator »

I could vote TCS being that he replaced a very scummy player. And I know I am not scum, so it has to lie in the others, there could possibly only be two scum though.

Vote TCS
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:31 pm

Ok, if either Fircoal or Kilmenator are not scum... although I'm pretty sure both of them are, I would implore you to unvote me before the quicklynch comes. I am town. I am a vigilante. My predecessor did not use his night one kill, and last night i did not vig anyone because I was not certain that I would hit scum. It turned out to be a good choice, because Skruffs was the target I considered. I did not claim yesterday because I though LB was sure scum and did not want to out myself too early.

I'm pretty sure Skruff's claim is true. If so, that means Kilmenator, Fircoal, and wicked are scum. We'll lynch one today and tonight I'll vig another. Then the following day we can lynch the third. Who first?
possibly
comment."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by Fircoal »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ok, if either Fircoal or Kilmenator are not scum... although I'm pretty sure both of them are, I would implore you to unvote me before the quicklynch comes. I am town. I am a vigilante. My predecessor did not use his night one kill, and last night i did not vig anyone because I was not certain that I would hit scum. It turned out to be a good choice, because Skruffs was the target I considered. I did not claim yesterday because I though LB was sure scum and did not want to out myself too early.

I'm pretty sure Skruff's claim is true. If so, that means Kilmenator, Fircoal, and wicked are scum. We'll lynch one today and tonight I'll vig another. Then the following day we can lynch the third. Who first?
That claim doesn't sound true to me.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:12 pm

Fircoal wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Ok, if either Fircoal or Kilmenator are not scum... although I'm pretty sure both of them are, I would implore you to unvote me before the quicklynch comes. I am town. I am a vigilante. My predecessor did not use his night one kill, and last night i did not vig anyone because I was not certain that I would hit scum. It turned out to be a good choice, because Skruffs was the target I considered. I did not claim yesterday because I though LB was sure scum and did not want to out myself too early.

That claim doesn't sound true to me.
The first and last game I was vig, Mafia 57, I vigged two town. I wanted to be more cautious.

There was no flavor associated with my role, in case anyone is wondering.
possibly
comment."
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:18 pm

Post by Y.C »

Although I believe Skruffs' claim, I think we should act with extreme caution.

The four he indicated feel they have nothing to lose, and so go all out in an effort to prove their innocence.
I'm not saying CS isn't vig, I just don't know at this point, but we should do all reasoning before jumping into a kill-frenzy which will result in town losing the game.
Arma virumque cano, Troiae qui primus ab oris
Italiam, fato profugus, Laviniaque venit
litora, multum ille et terris iactatus et alto
vi superum saevae memorem Iunonis ob iram
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by wicked »

wow kill (appropriate name btw), 7 minutes to bandwagon on that TCS vote? hmm....

first of all, how do we know skruffs is a sane cop? Did your investigations of those now dead come up true Skruffs? sorry, but I've played so many games with paranoid/insane cops, it kinda makes me, well paranoid!!
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:49 pm

Post by wicked »

"Oh I didn't know I was the hammer"... BS! lol I will give it to you though, you did set it up nicely...
kilmenator wrote: where does that put him? Four, I think.Yup, four, with the unvote of AC1983
Nice job. I've played that card before when I was mafia...lol. "oops, was I the hammer, really?"

I'm not sure who of the others might be mafia, or is skruffs is a sane cop, but kilmenator looks the scummiest to me ATM, so
vote killmenator.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:57 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Well, I'm kinda thinking Skruffs claim is true. Because I'm a townie. I don't believe TCS's claim, cause if he's scum, one mislynch could win the game for him.
Not a dayvig.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:20 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Vote count:

The Central Scrutinizer (2) - Fircoal, kilmenator
kilmenator (1) - wicked

Not voting (4) - Y.C., ac1983fan, The Central Srutinizer, Skruffs
Not playing (5,999,999,993) - Everyone else
Not real (3) - Santa Claus, Bilbo Baggins, Jesus
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cracking this egg wide open, now.

Kil, I considered my sanity before posting to - the two people I've investigated are both still alive. Scroll back to the beginning of yesterday - one of the first things I said was defending Y.C. While there is the possibility I'm insane, it seems unbalanced, and there's no reason to believe that, yet. I'm not saying however that it's not possible.

TCS is easily clearable, because if there is a mafia dead in the morning, it will be from him. I'm the obvious mafia target so he should live through the night. Now we just have to worry about him being an SK. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

OMG JESUS UNVOTE BEFORE SCUM QUICK LYNCHES
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Fircoal »

Skruffs wrote: TCS is easily clearable, because if there is a mafia dead in the morning, it will be from him. I'm the obvious mafia target so he should live through the night. Now we just have to worry about him being an SK. :P
You have a good point. But what if we don't get to tomarrow.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:02 am

Post by ac1983fan »

as long as we lynch scum today, we can win tomorow. two possible situations:
1. We lynch scum today, TCS is really a vig, vigs scum, scum nk's either skruffs or TCS, town lynches remaining scum
2. We lynch scum today, TCS is scum, only one nk, we lynch TCS, scum nk's someone, remaining town lynch final scum

So, now who do we lynch: Kil, fircoal, or wicked. we have to be absolutely sure which one of them is scum before we lynch one of them, though. becuase one of them may be town.
Not a dayvig.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Fircoal »

Well, I guess, but we have to prove him wrong.
Unvote: TCS
I think the next scummiest is kilmenator, a lot of her posts repeat what the people above had said, which is scummy.
Fos: kilmenator
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:37 am

Post by ac1983fan »

vote:kilmentor

never posted much, plus the subtle "oh this is only the fourth vote" hammer. may change vote later.
Not a dayvig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

The Central Scrutinizer (1) - kilmenator
kilmenator (2) - wicked, 1983

I'm nto srue what to believe but 1983's logic is a little flawed - I'll hold up to it.
Kilmenator - you were fishing from Lowell day one, about a role - turned out to be ajoke. You also do post a good bit and offer your opinion, but for a while every post was "I'll contribute more tommorrow' and when you did contribute, it was more mirroring someone else.

However:
wicked wrote:oops my bad,
unvote unvote, vote massive

hmmm seems only a scumster would want to make sure the vote count is right.....
wicked wrote:I voted massive b/c of what he said, not how many votes he had.
This has bothered me since day one...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”