waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5294, Titus wrote:Stefan, welcome.

You said you wouldn't policy lynch on 202 and then vote Wayne under "lynch all liars".

Considering you have fresh eyes, can you give us an explanation on a less talked about person as possible scum?
Bad soft push, but thanks for lettinge know your scum faction is killing me tonight. Mighty kind of you.

2/10
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:48 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5299, Majiffy wrote:If I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you started reading my ISO immediately after I posted (unlikely), that means you gave my ISO at most 25-30 minutes, allotting time for your responses. That is not
nearly
enough time for all the content I put in. Give it a 2 hour block of time and
really read

Take notes if you have to. Take breaks. Come back to it. Do whatever you have to do, but stop fucking asking me to repeat myself.
Yeah, not gonna happen. I have a busy enough schedule, I don't have the time to sit down and read for 2 hours to find one persons case scattered across an ISO. I work 6-7 days a week now, and I'm coordinating moving 900 miles or so away in the next few months plus other random events that pop up. I manage to keep up with the game, keep active. If you're not willing to come halfway and point out even post numbers so I know which posts to hone in on, then your case obviously isn't so important for me to take the time to read it.

My time's valuable too.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5300, waynegg wrote:
In post 5294, Titus wrote:Stefan, welcome.

You said you wouldn't policy lynch on 202 and then vote Wayne under "lynch all liars".

Considering you have fresh eyes, can you give us an explanation on a less talked about person as possible scum?
Bad soft push, but thanks for lettinge know your scum faction is killing me tonight. Mighty kind of you.

2/10
Calling someone out for a BAD push on you =/= softpushing you. I was asking him why he was pushing a policy lynch on you when he said he didn't want a policy lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Reverse psychology is a soft push. You're telling him bad while doing it. No take backs. You already did it.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

.... Reverse psychology is a soft push? What the hell? Speak English.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5297, AGar wrote:
In post 5296, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5264, AGar wrote:The only "direct order" Pie received was "hit scum." No one credible actually stepped up and offered up a legitimate shot for Pie.
Pray tell who "someone credible" would be.
There's a short list of who I wouldn't have accepted as credible in this game, and it includes Wake.
Definition of credible per AGar the dictionary ~ anyone sharing the same agenda as AGar
In post 5264, AGar wrote:To be completely honest, you've fucking shut down since Pie's been leashed. If you're pissed, fine, I get it. ... You want the rights to pontificate? Sack up and fucking scumhunt outside of Pie. The only thing remotely close to it I've seen is pointing out a potential Wake scum-slip.
Then you aren't reading. I've already listed scum partners for Pie given a faction flip. And I have strong ideas of scum if he flips SK.

Just because you aren't reading doesn't mean I'm not doing.
You're giving us partners for a faction flip, and hoarding ideas for the more likely SK flip. This is not helping.
How is it not helpful? All you gotta do is lynch Pie and then all those lists become relevant. That's how mafia is played. But you don't want to lynch pie. Because you don't want those lists to become relevant.
In post 5264, AGar wrote: The Pieguy=factionscum case has literally zero grounding to stand on. Fucking support the case.
I have. You haven't been reading carefully.
I re-read your ISO because this game has been out of fucking control and too many pages... I don't see anything beyond you claiming him assuming multiball is a slip. That's not enough for me. Ok, there's also "He's been arguing from the perspective of factional scum and not self-aligned SK." Still not enough. I want a damned good reason as to why a faction would agree to hamstring their kill on suboptimal targets to save one fucking scumbag. Because that's just asinine to do, if you ask me. Bus the scumbag and move on with your kill unhampered.
Skimming =/= READING
In post 5264, AGar wrote:If [Wake] flips town... I fucking give up.
Great attitude considering he's a counterwagon to a known scum who I have given strong arguments for being factional. :wink:
If I'm not buying Pie=factionscum (I outlined the ONE reason where Pie=factionscum is remotely possible and it involves a dead Wake, mind you, so still Wakescum), why would I buy Wake-town being a counterwagon to faction-Pie?

Please quote or link or at least give me #s for said "strong arguments."

You're a player I'd rather have active in this game right now Jiffy and helping to obliterate this shit, so please be to helping me help you. Because right now I see scumbag Wake who needs to die and SK pie who needs to eventually die but not faction pie.
You're putting too many parameters on it. You'll always have an excuse to "not buy it", but this is the reason.

There's only been one flip both nights. The flip last night STRONGLY hints there're two scum teams whether Pie is SK or not. This is highly relevant for calculating probabilities.

One day kill D1 and two 3-person scum teams gives 16 people for a scum faction to choose from N1

Night One probabilities for two NK being blocked:

1:16 * 1:15 U 1:15 * 1:14 SK doesn't really factor in because scum gets the preknowledge of that kill) which is 1 in 50,400 games where that will happen.

Night Two probabilities

1:15 * 1:14 U 1:14 * 1:13 which is roughly 1 in 38,220 games

For that to happen both nights you have a union of 50,400 and 38,220 ~ or roughly 1 in 1,926,288,000 games. With how screwed this game has been, do you really think this is that game?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5304, Titus wrote:.... Reverse psychology is a soft push? What the hell? Speak English.
That is English. Learn words.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5298, Majiffy wrote:I'm fucking exhausted and frankly I'm not doing anything more than sticking my heels in the mud and pushing pie until he's dead now.
You're a better player than this. If you were town this wouldn't be your mindset. This is no different than any other game where town is too derp to choose the obviously right path. What do you do in those games? You find another scum and push it. You aren't doing that this game. You're playing to Jiffy scum meta.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

AGar ~ please explain how they are suboptimal kills. One killed town, the other an opposing faction. What's suboptimal about that from a scum perspective?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 3 - Vote Count #31

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (2)
- talah, PeregrineV
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (7)
- Majiffy, Wake88, Belisarius, EspeciallyTheLies, waynegg, leviathan93, StefanB
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
StefanB (0)
-
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
EspeciallyTheLies (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
Wake88 (6)
- Titus, kanyeknowsbest, Natirasha, pieguyn, AGar, NachoKoopa
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (1)
- Pyrotechnics

16 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-24 21:08:27)

kanyeknowsbest has been prodded.

I will provide an update on the talah slot shortly.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by pieguyn »

talah, Peregrine, Pyro, vote Wake plz
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by waynegg »

Known, claimed, confirmed scum directing town moves and town buying into it.

i never thought I'd actually get to use that video...
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5306, waynegg wrote:
In post 5304, Titus wrote:.... Reverse psychology is a soft push? What the hell? Speak English.
That is English. Learn words.
I know the plain meaning of my words. You are NOT making sense! You are attacking me for defending you, saying that's setting up your lynch. That makes no sense.

Also, the whole math thing is unnecessary. It is likely one large scum faction with Pie. Pie being faction scum or not is irrelevant. If Pie is factionscum, he will run out of scum to shoot and thus be lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

See the video Titus.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not watching videos. It is clear you do not understand the concept of useful enemy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

:nerd:
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

It's how you defended, not that you did. There was veiled "don't worry about him because he won't be here tomorrow" in it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 5314, Titus wrote:I am not watching videos. It is clear you do not understand the concept of useful enemy.
And I understand enemy of my enemy very well.

If Pie is really SK

If you're scum, he's your enemy

If you're town he's your enemy

So, while you misrep my understanding, you display yours
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

If you do understand enemy of my enemy why don't you keep Pie alive to shoot scum. When he fails, he is no longer useful and thus lynched.

You claim to understand the concept, but your actions indicate otherwise.

What part of "you won't be here tomorrow" did you get from my post? Dude, back away from the acid. It's making you overly paranoid. I could shoot you but I don't plan on it right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by waynegg »

I've explained that many times. Here's one for the road

Pie is keeping town divided

Town need to depend on town, not scum

He's already killed town both directly and indirectly

I think you have no bullets, but hey, put one in my head if you do. It'll be set mercy.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by waynegg »

Sweet mercy...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by waynegg »

All these people and their conditions for lynching well known scum. Like what the fuck. I can't wait to make fun of them all.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Town wouldn't be divided if people actually
followed the deal we agreed to yesterday
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 5315, NachoKoopa wrote::nerd:
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

Some agreed, some didn't. Most of my scum reads agreed though. You agreed. Pyro agreed. Kanyescum agreed. Piescum agreed. Nachoscum agreed. Natirashascum agreed. Forgive me if I don't agree with all the scum in the game.
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”