Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5199, waynegg wrote:
In post 5198, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5195, waynegg wrote:It's basic rule of mafia. As town you don't keep known scum alive. You definitely don't convince yourself they'll help you. I'll berate and make fun of you at end game though. Right now we just need to kill scum. Not town.
So if Pie had stuck to his vig claim, then we wouldn't be having this conversation?

Because if he lived, he would still have to be lynched within a few days, to prove he wasn't the SK.
We'd still be having this conversation right now because of the lack of night kills to backup his claim two nights in a row. D1 it would have died down eventually. D2 it would have most likely been nonexistent.
Why? He would claim to shoot AA9 and DV.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:02 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5197, pieguyn wrote:something just clicked
scum is just mad because I'm WIFOM'ing bulletproof and so they wanna get me lynched instead of NK'ing me cause it might not work
wow it all makes sense now
Why would scum want you dead?

Your very existence divides the town

You're more like to hit town than scum, especially with the deep tow leading you

You're an easy counter wagon that would raise no suspicion if one of them comes under fire

You have no motivation to kill scum over town if you really are SK. You need them to all die for that wincon

Pedit because the math on the likelihood of a successful block of 1-2 scum kills per night each of the first two nights when there are so many alive is several million to one in agame thig size
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:28 am

Post by talah »

In post 5201, waynegg wrote:Pedit because the math on the likelihood of a successful block of 1-2 scum kills per night each of the first two nights when there are so many alive is several million to one in agame thig size
That's assuming scum's nightkill action is "Submit Random Kill" and town's protective action is "Submit Random Block".

I agree with Pyro. You can't be this stupid.
---

VOTE: Wake88

L-2

Someone end it, please.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Wake1 »

Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

So, come on. Lynch yet another Townie over Scum. I've said nothing but the truth while here and have fought well to see pie lynched. If I were playing in a game with actual Townies, this garbage wouldn't be happening. You make an utter mockery of Mafia, and if it were possible I'd see each and every one of you banned from playing the game here for your lazy, incompetent, anti-Town play. Congrats, you suck at this game and I have nothing but contempt for you, because over the course of 100 pages my patience has been torn and frayed in trying to bore through these thick skulls why we don't negotiate with Scum.

Fuck you very much.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 am

Post by talah »

Wake88 wrote:Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

So, come on. Lynch yet another Townie over Scum. I've said nothing but the truth while here and have fought well to see pie lynched. If I were playing in a game with actual Townies, this garbage wouldn't be happening. You make an utter mockery of Mafia, and if it were possible I'd see each and every one of you banned from playing the game here for your lazy, incompetent, anti-Town play. Congrats, you suck at this game and I have nothing but contempt for you, because over the course of 100 pages my patience has been torn and frayed in trying to bore through these thick skulls why we don't negotiate with Scum.

Fuck you very much.
Wake, can I just say that even if you're playing scum what you're doing isn't great because basically you need to be lynched long before any meaningful decisions are made, tracker or not. 'Too outrageous to be scum' only works to a certain extent.

If you're town, then I hope you walk away from this game having learned something. Posting insult after insult at town is one of the most anti-town plays you could make. It allows scum and town alike to take their pick of a safe stance either way. It gets everyone who wants to scumhunt offside and makes town just as likely to vote you as scum. It's worse when you do it as a PR, because you're not even challenging that you should be the nightkill. You're saying to scum "Don't worry about me, I'll probably make bad choices anyway, and town's going to have to lynch me sooner or later".

I really gave it some effort Wake -- my first few games were nightmares of self-doubt and paranoia which culminated in some pretty nasty and aggressive plays. I'd hoped you, like me, might have a learning inclination regarding your own attitude, and that you might take it upon yourself to be more sensible and controlled when somebody stuck up for you.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 am

Post by AGar »

In post 5133, Wake1 wrote: he had lied before that about being a Town Vigilante.

I don't want to live on this world anymore.
In post 5135, Belisarius wrote:
In post 5122, leviathan93 wrote:I feel wake is town and Pie can still be of help.
If you want to save Wake, lynch Pie.

"Can be of help" is a load of bollocks. He's confirmed scum. If he's a SK, where are the scum NKs? You think they no-kill gambited 2 nights in a row, or a doc protected correctly 2 nights in a row?

Shooting DV was clearly a gambit, and it's a gambit that should fail miserably.
You missed the part where Pyro claimed to have eaten a shot last night.

Wake, please stop going on about lynching "confirmed scum vs the un-cc'd tracker."

1) Your role has symmetry with a scum flip, and is asymmetrical with all town PR claims we have.
2) Tracker is a frequent choice for a scum PR as it is a stronger scum role than a town role throughout the game.
3) We are very aware that pieguy is a claimed SK. We don't need 5 posts a page harping on it.

If Wayne is lynched, Wake needs to be shot. Or vice versa. Both are making this game insufferable and impossible to read without wanting to huck my laptop through the window. We now have a player who would rather lead their own lynch than play in this game because these two are using the worst logic possible to try and cry their way to a lynch they want. It's bordering on being downright unbearable.
In post 5180, kanyeknowsbest wrote:if we want both wake and wayne gone i dont see why we would lynch wayne first when wake is more likely to be the scum pr of the two.
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Dear Wayne,

If you keep assuming Pieguy is groupscum because of a lack of nightkills, you're assuming one scumgroup. But DeasVail got shot, and is scum.

Please tell me how that works with your theory, because you say Pyro is lying about biting a shot and don't believe anything could have possibly affected the kills Night 1.
In post 5203, Wake1 wrote:Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

Fuck you very much.
I strongly suspect you won't be welcome on many player lists, and you'll be WotC'd on many more if this is how you're claiming to act.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 5190, StefanB wrote:What next lynch Maj who is also against leaving the SK alive?
I actually think jiffy is town, but 1 useless person who's mostly proddodging vs 3 useless people two of which have ruined multiple days of discussion.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5201, waynegg wrote:Why would scum want you dead?
are you fucking serious right now

scum want me dead because I'm the biggest threat to them. that being someone else who can do what they do: kill.

the fact that you're pushing this angle indicates you're scum
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5204, talah wrote:
Wake88 wrote:Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

Fuck you very much.
Wake, can I just say that even if you're playing scum what you're doing isn't great because basically you need to be lynched long before any meaningful decisions are made, tracker or not. 'Too outrageous to be scum' only works to a certain extent.

If you're town, then I hope you walk away from this game having learned something. Posting insult after insult at town is one of the most anti-town plays you could make. It allows scum and town alike to take their pick of a safe stance either way. It gets everyone who wants to scumhunt offside and makes town just as likely to vote you as scum. It's worse when you do it as a PR, because you're not even challenging that you should be the nightkill. You're saying to scum "Don't worry about me, I'll probably make bad choices anyway, and town's going to have to lynch me sooner or later".

I really gave it some effort Wake -- my first few games were nightmares of self-doubt and paranoia which culminated in some pretty nasty and aggressive plays. I'd hoped you, like me, might have a learning inclination regarding your own attitude, and that you might take it upon yourself to be more sensible and controlled when somebody stuck up for you.
Talah, don't waste time trying to spin this around. One of the worst anti-Town things you can do is repeatedly kill Townies instead of observable Scum. Your actions as well as the actions of quite a few others deserve all of the insults you get. Scum claimed. Instead of lynching Scum you lynched Dr. D. Then AA9 was murdered. Then Empking (strong PR) was lynched. Then DV (Scum) was lynched. Now you're going to lynch another Town PR. I'm fed up with this nonsense, because this kind of crap doesn't normally happen. You guys are playing against your win conditions.

How do you expect me to be patient with people who will not listen to me, or try to work with me at all? My plan was to have the Scum leashed using a democratic (fair) system in order to have equal control over it. Some of you guys don't accept it. Natirasha then comes in and says "Hey pie, lynch whoever you want." So, control goes out the fucking window and someone at random got shot. Yeah, Scum got killed, but what if it was the Doctor instead?

I've been trying so hard to get eight other people to lynch pie and stymie this discord. Some of you have made it a complete and utter bitch. And now you guys want to lynch me without any good fucking reason. Do you understand how frustrated this makes me, and how much I want to strnagle certain people at times? It's ridiculous! Town lynching confirmed Scum should be a no-brainer.

And don't bother me about "learning," either. I've been playing for years, and I think I have a little more experience than you, thanks. I'm just stressed from real-life, and stressed that Townies won't lynch Scum. You don't negotiate with terrorists, and you don't negotiate with Scum.

Normally I am very controlled, but not when it comes to dealing with more than a handful of people I perceive as either stupid or
deliberately obtuse

In post 5205, AGar wrote: Wake, please stop going on about lynching "confirmed scum vs the un-cc'd tracker."

1) Your role has symmetry with a scum flip, and is asymmetrical with all town PR claims we have.
2) Tracker is a frequent choice for a scum PR as it is a stronger scum role than a town role throughout the game.
3) We are very aware that pieguy is a claimed SK. We don't need 5 posts a page harping on it.

If Wayne is lynched, Wake needs to be shot. Or vice versa. Both are making this game insufferable and impossible to read without wanting to huck my laptop through the window. We now have a player who would rather lead their own lynch than play in this game because these two are using the worst logic possible to try and cry their way to a lynch they want. It's bordering on being downright unbearable.
In post 5180, kanyeknowsbest wrote:if we want both wake and wayne gone i dont see why we would lynch wayne first when wake is more likely to be the scum pr of the two.
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Dear Wayne,

If you keep assuming Pieguy is groupscum because of a lack of nightkills, you're assuming one scumgroup. But DeasVail got shot, and is scum.

Please tell me how that works with your theory, because you say Pyro is lying about biting a shot and don't believe anything could have possibly affected the kills Night 1.
In post 5203, Wake1 wrote:Never have I seen such an anti-Town majority in all my years of playing. So stubborn, unreasonable, and perverse in regards to fulling Town's win condition. If any of you are Town I do plan to lord this game over you for games to come, for all to know. It's not a threat; I'm already planning to do so in addition to a thorough game review of how fucked up an anti-Town majority can be.

Fuck you very much.
I strongly suspect you won't be welcome on many player lists, and you'll be WotC'd on many more if this is how you're claiming to act.
AGar, you've been an aggressive ass who puts personal needs over doing what's best for Town. Like Kanye. It's about time someone called you out for what you are. You didn't learn your lesson when Dr. D was lynched, and you diodn't learn your lesson when Empking was lynched, and I expect from you that you won't learn your lesson here, either.

For some reason, primarily anti-pie players have magically been disappearing. Now you think you'll get rid of me, and then Wayne. How exactly do those non-random outcomes
not
reek of pie being factional scum?

As I foresee it, you guys are gonna kill your Doctor. And your Cop. And other Townies. I guess I'm just another example of why people shouldn't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. Oh, and I'll be sure to review this game and tap into this completed game in the future to use against those exceptional idiots who are Town. If you're Scum against the anti-pie side, I commend you for your ability to sway them... or was there anything to sway in the first place?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5206, Natirasha wrote:
In post 5190, StefanB wrote:What next lynch Maj who is also against leaving the SK alive?
I actually think jiffy is town, but 1 useless person who's mostly proddodging vs 3 useless people two of which have ruined multiple days of discussion.
I find that
ironic
, considering that in a game with well over 5,000 posts your ISO only contains three pages...

with posts
one sentence each
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Natirasha »

Is brevity a scumtell now?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5210, Natirasha wrote:Is brevity a scumtell now?
If wanting to lynched claimed Serial Killer is, then so is brevity. :lol:
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

actually yes serial killer hunting is a scumtell.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Fuck you very much.
What agar said.

I want town to have a chance to win, and if Wayne is town that won't happen if he's alive and scum will never kill someone like him. Majiffy will be all but neutralized as people here aren't going to just cave to his rantings. And I have a small bit of faith that when we lynch pie, and it will happen you fearmongerers are just silly to think otherwise, and he flips sk that majiffy will snap out of it and Scumhunt. I don't have any faith that will happen with Wayne and from your posts I don't think I could trust you anyway.

Talah - you might want to consider using your gunsmith tonight.

VOTE: wake

Think that's l-1
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Wake1 »

With my lynch, factional Scum will gain far more control. Pity those Townies who fed into their lies.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I will not vote for myself. Unlike others I will play to my win condition.

If one other is sure about lynching claimed Tracker rather than Scum, go ahead and cast your vote.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 3 - Vote Count #27

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (6)
- Majiffy, Wake88, Belisarius, EspeciallyTheLies, waynegg, leviathan93
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (1)
- PeregrineV
StefanB (0)
-
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
EspeciallyTheLies (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
Wake88 (8)
- Titus, kanyeknowsbest, Natirasha, pieguyn, AGar, NachoKoopa, talah, Pyrotechnics
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (1)
- StefanB

16 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-24 21:08:27)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Why's Beli on pie again?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5208, Wake1 wrote:
AGar, you've been an aggressive ass who puts personal needs over doing what's best for Town. Like Kanye. It's about time someone called you out for what you are. You didn't learn your lesson when Dr. D was lynched, and you diodn't learn your lesson when Empking was lynched, and I expect from you that you won't learn your lesson here, either.

For some reason, primarily anti-pie players have magically been disappearing. Now you think you'll get rid of me, and then Wayne. How exactly do those non-random outcomes
not
reek of pie being factional scum?

As I foresee it, you guys are gonna kill your Doctor. And your Cop. And other Townies. I guess I'm just another example of why people shouldn't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. Oh, and I'll be sure to review this game and tap into this completed game in the future to use against those exceptional idiots who are Town. If you're Scum against the anti-pie side, I commend you for your ability to sway them... or was there anything to sway in the first place?
Look Wake. Full stop. I know I'm aggressive. I addressed this earlier. But that's besides the point.

When have I put my personal needs above the best for the town? Right now, I see an SK who has done what he was told. He shot ArcAngel. Then he shot scum. How he got there right now doesn't concern me. We're not just going to leave him alive forever. There is a timeline that ends in his death. What does concern me is that we have a vocal minority actively posting in a manner in which other players are either discouraged from playing in the game or drowned out in noise. I was not on the DrD lynch. I already went through this with Wayne - my vote was parked on pieguy until the lynch, and I even voted pie D2 to help what I thought might be a successful wagon. Empking reeked of a scumclaim. Yes, we were wrong. Guess what - that happens. Guess what else - if we lynched Pie, we don't get that wonderful DV scumflip that's brimming with information that I would LOVE to take advantage of. But right now I see two players specifically so absolutely set in their ways for lynching Pie that they are going to make it impossible to function until either he is gone or they are. We know Pie's alignment. He's anti-town. If he's group scum? Congratulations, we have their kill absolutely locked down until we lynch him. So right now, I've come to grips with him living. He's actually done more than we as a whole have. The only scum we've found thus far IS Pie. Instead of looking beyond that and trying to find other players who are scum, we have people who just want to bash their heads against the wall.

Tell me, if Pie is group scum, who are some of his potential buddies. Pre-empting the {AGar, Kanye, Talah} grouping - please explain how you think all three of Pie-scum's theoretical buddies are fighting for his survival when the town controls their kill. If Pie is groupscum, I'd expect at least one buddy to be vehemently opposed to his survival just so they could free up their kill. But I'd also expect that if Pie is groupscum, his teammates would've avoided having him make the SK claim as it seriously hampers the entire factions ability to function for limited gain.
In post 5217, Natirasha wrote:Why's Beli on pie again?
He buys Pie=Factionscum afair
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Oh, so we're killing Belisarius tomorrow, right?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I guess I'm just not sure any more. The very existence of the confScum will always serve as a distraction, while costing Townies along the way.

I don't want Town to lose, or to lose another PR. Since number of opinion decides the future, am I correct to assume that not trying to get the confScum lynched would end this wagon on me? I can't physically overpower you all, or use my intelligence to turn the thumbscrews of your minds. It would suck to have to sit by and watch as you guys keep killing yourselves or worse, those who simply disagree with you.

I guess this game truly is about persuasiveness and manipulation.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Want mercy?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I neither need nor want it. Cast your vote if you want. This game has ceased being fun some hundred pages ago.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok then
Like LEGO minifigs?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Natirasha »

MY SOUL FOR A HAMMER PV

MY SOUL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”