zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 am

Post by zakk »

I just did an interesting little thing. I went to Thor's iso and searched for everyone's name, to see who he was talking about and who he was avoiding, about who's left in the game.

zakk = 28
Garmr = 26
tool = 38

Okay, whatever.

Axxle 6 + Skelda 2 = 8
Macros 2 + Elyse 2 = 4

So ALL THREE of us up above has more than TWICE the mentions of BOTH the other player slots AND their replacements PUT TOGETHER.

I'd love to see either Skelda or Elyse address that ...
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Elyse »

When that's a proven scumtell, come back to me.

You're reaching a lot here and you didn't even address my points against your "revelation".

Thor is the type of player who wouldn't hesitate to bus his buddy anyway. That means nothing.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1173, Elyse wrote:
No offense
, zakk, but that analysis was pretty bad.

Why would the scum kill hinge upon you? Again,
not to sound rude
, but do you think you're important enough for scum to base their NK on how you would react? I don't think anyone is that important, and if the scumteam believed that truly, why wouldn't they just kill you? I think the scumteam was either aiming for a PR or just trying to confuse us because tool and I were on almost everyone's town list. I (
stupidly
) already claimed VT and idk why they didn't kill tool but I'm pretty sure he's town so I don't really care.

It seems to me like a bs reason not to vote Garmr.

And suddenly, a
zakk/Garmr scumteam
makes perfect sense.
Ooooh. Ouch. Sorry, you just put the first nail in your own coffin.

How? I'll tell you how.

You're trying to convince me that you're right. You're trying to introduce doubts into my head about my own theories. You're trying to win me over to your side by being self deprecating, and by being polite.

Why? Because you know I'm town. If you didn't, you wouldn't bother using phrases like "no offense but I think that's pretty bad", you would just say "You're scum. And therefore your argument is false"

But you're not.

You're doing it wrong. And now you're going to die.

Vote: Elyse
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Well keep in mind that Axxle/Skelda didn't even really start contributing until after Thor's death, and Elyse replaced in halfway through day one.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Holy crap zakk unvote right now. There are two scum left and it takes three to lynch. You will lose this game for town.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1176, Elyse wrote:When that's a proven scumtell, come back to me.

You're reaching a lot here and you didn't even address my points against your "revelation".

Thor is the type of player who wouldn't hesitate to bus his buddy anyway. That means nothing.
I'm not reaching. I'm just putting numbers out there.

I didn't ever imply it was a proven scumtell, though your immediate defensiveness IS actually a pretty reliable scumtell, in my experience.

And I am pretty sure I know what type of a player Thor is. He uses humor and deflection to try to get what he wants. Only this time, there seemed to be a lot of strong personalities in the game, and people didn't want to put up with his stuff, so he got a little out of control and flailed a little too much and got voted out early.

And anyway, your opinion on what type of player Thor is, is pretty moot. Why? Because you're scum.

You just did the exact same thing Thor did ALL FREAKING GAME. He didn't address points as they were brought up. He just flipped the table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ and kept right on trucking. But he also called into question the authority/credibility of the person he was dealing with, almost without exception. And you're now doing the exact same thing.

Care to address THAT?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1179, toolenduso wrote:Holy crap zakk unvote right now. There are two scum left and it takes three to lynch. You will lose this game for town.
It's only dangerous to vote town. It's not dangerous to vote scum.

Don't worry. I've got this under control.

Finally.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by toolenduso »

zakk unvote right now. Do it.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Elyse »

Oh because I'm not 100% sure you're scum and I don't want to be rude, that makes me scum? Really?

Also you should really unvote me if you are town because scum can quick hammer me.

P-edit:
I'm on my phone and won't be able to respond properly until tomorrow but you're already resorting to the "You're scum!" argument which is really weak.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by zakk »

Tool, even if it is Elyse/Garmr instead of Elyse/Skelda (which it's probably not), Elyse is still a completely safe vote for townies.

I will put all of my credibility for future games on this.

Elyse is scum.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by toolenduso »

zakk go back over what Elyse has posted in day five, ignoring what she's said about you. Look at posts 1160 and 1170. She is taking legit strategical steps to make town win this. She is not scum.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Can you at least understand why we should wait for Garmr and Skelda to claim before we vote?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1160, Elyse wrote:Um ok?

I thought Slandaar was probtown but he was very lynchable, especially with tool breathing down his neck.
No idea why scum killed him.

Ok so if one person in {Garmr, Skelda, zakk} has a PR then we win because we have the scumteam in the VTs.

Everyone claim in your next post.
Here's what I see:

A. distancing from being scum -- "I have no idea why scum would do thaaaat!" is code for "Look at me, I'm TOTALLY town you guys!"
B. power role hunting -- asking other people to claim, which not only distracts from scumhunting and puts attention on an artificial construct, but is also completely useless for townies and horribly useful for scum, under the thin veneer of having town's best interests at heart.

No thanks. She's a bad guy.

Might as well vote her now and let Garmr hammer her when he gets back.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1177, zakk wrote:
In post 1173, Elyse wrote:
No offense
, zakk, but that analysis was pretty bad.

Why would the scum kill hinge upon you? Again,
not to sound rude
, but do you think you're important enough for scum to base their NK on how you would react? I don't think anyone is that important, and if the scumteam believed that truly, why wouldn't they just kill you? I think the scumteam was either aiming for a PR or just trying to confuse us because tool and I were on almost everyone's town list. I (
stupidly
) already claimed VT and idk why they didn't kill tool but I'm pretty sure he's town so I don't really care.

It seems to me like a bs reason not to vote Garmr.

And suddenly, a
zakk/Garmr scumteam
makes perfect sense.
Ooooh. Ouch. Sorry, you just put the first nail in your own coffin.

How? I'll tell you how.

You're trying to convince me that you're right. You're trying to introduce doubts into my head about my own theories. You're trying to win me over to your side by being self deprecating, and by being polite.
I'm not trying to win you over to my side. I think you're scum! And I'm proving how bad your case is to the others.
In post 1177, zakk wrote: Why? Because you know I'm town. If you didn't, you wouldn't bother using phrases like "no offense but I think that's pretty bad", you would just say "You're scum. And therefore your argument is false"
I'm trying to be nice. You want me to be a bitch? I will. Rawr. Be ready.
In post 1180, zakk wrote:
In post 1176, Elyse wrote:When that's a proven scumtell, come back to me.

I'm not reaching. I'm just putting numbers out there.

I didn't ever imply it was a proven scumtell, though your immediate defensiveness IS actually a pretty reliable scumtell, in my experience.
So you were just putting it out there for shits and giggles? Come on now.
In post 1180, zakk wrote: And I am pretty sure I know what type of a player Thor is. He uses humor and deflection to try to get what he wants. Only this time, there seemed to be a lot of strong personalities in the game, and people didn't want to put up with his stuff, so he got a little out of control and flailed a little too much and got voted out early.
No, he got voted out because a hider hid behind him and died. And guess who pointed that out? Me.
In post 1180, zakk wrote: And anyway, your opinion on what type of player Thor is, is pretty moot. Why? Because you're scum.
This is what I mean by the "you're scum argument". Lol it's so bad it hurts.
In post 1180, zakk wrote: You just did the exact same thing Thor did ALL FREAKING GAME. He didn't address points as they were brought up. He just flipped the table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ and kept right on trucking. But he also called into question the authority/credibility of the person he was dealing with, almost without exception. And you're now doing the exact same thing.
Is this a joke? I am addressing your points and you are ignoring mine! Seriously, you are out of your mind! I'm not discrediting you as a person, but discrediting your arguments because they are incredibly weak.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1187, zakk wrote:

I thought Slandaar was probtown but he was very lynchable, especially with tool breathing down his neck.

Ok so if one person in {Garmr, Skelda, zakk} has a PR then we win because we have the scumteam in the VTs.

Here's what I see:

A. distancing from being scum -- "I have no idea why scum would do thaaaat!" is code for "Look at me, I'm TOTALLY town you guys!"
:igmeou: :lol:
IS THIS A JOKE?
In post 1157, Skelda wrote:Seems like a weird choice of who to kill.
In post 1158, Garmr wrote:I was kinda expecting tool to be killed. We should probably be careful with our votes it's mylo.
In post 1159, toolenduso wrote:SERIOUSLY?

...you suck so hard, scum. I spent four days on my book and now it doesn't even make sense to post it.
In post 1162, zakk wrote:

I thought Slandaar was probtown but he was very lynchable, especially with tool breathing down his neck. No idea why scum killed him.

Sadly I'm not a PR.

The Slandaar kill was rather confusing, but I guess he had just about outlived his usefulness to scum.
What's worth looking at will be his suspicions following ICEninja. Not saying they're right, but it'll be useful.
EVERY SINGLE PLAYER INCLUDING YOU ACTED BAFFLED TOWARD THE SLANDAAR KILL. But it only applies to me?
In post 1162, zakk wrote: B. power role hunting -- asking other people to claim, which not only distracts from scumhunting and puts attention on an artificial construct, but is also completely useless for townies and horribly useful for scum, under the thin veneer of having town's best interests at heart.
YOU ALWAYS MASSCLAIM IN LYLO. ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? I'm not "power role hunting" like some covert operation: I'm openly asking everyone to claim so we can narrow down the scumpool. And guess what? YOU complied. If you had such a problem with it, then WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CLAIM?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Elyse »

oh my god this is actually ridiculous
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1187, zakk wrote:

Here's what I see:

B. power role hunting -- asking other people to claim, which not only distracts from scumhunting and puts attention on an artificial construct, but is also completely useless for townies and horribly useful for scum, under the thin veneer of having town's best interests at heart.

No thanks. She's a bad guy.

Might as well vote her now and let Garmr hammer her when he gets back.
A. -- Garmr and Skelda did the exact same thing at the beginning of this day.
B. -- PR hunting at this point in the game makes almost no difference for scum. They need to focus on a mislynch because that's the only way for them to win right now. Calling for claims only benefits town.

We are seriously so close to winning this. Do not mess it up, zakk.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Elyse »

Tool who do you think is scum
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Garmr and Skelda. Despite what he's doing now, zakk pushed for me to be cleared. I don't see why scum would do that in the situation we were in at the beginning of day five.

But I also think you're right, that if Garmr or Skelda claims a PR the scum will be the two VT's of the group.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ok I could see that.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by zakk »

Okay tool, since you think it's Garmr/Skelda I will unvote real quick.

Unvote: Elyse

But do you really not see anything I've said before as coming from scum?

Elyse is really really obviously scum.

And Elyse, I'm not going to dignify any of your posts with a response, since they are clearly only self-preservatory, fashioned to make you look as town as possible and designed to make anyone who reads them think you're just a poor widdo townie who's being unfairly bullied. Which is bull.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1186, toolenduso wrote:Can you at least understand why we should wait for Garmr and Skelda to claim before we vote?
Oh believe me, I understand. I understand completely.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Thank you zakk. And yes, I did think some of the stuff you've said was scummy. Coming into today I was starting to think you were scum. But I think the closer to the wire we've gotten, the more people's true colors have come out.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1193, toolenduso wrote:Garmr and Skelda. Despite what he's doing now, zakk pushed for me to be cleared. I don't see why scum would do that in the situation we were in at the beginning of day five.

But I also think you're right, that if Garmr or Skelda claims a PR the scum will be the two VT's of the group.
In post 1194, Elyse wrote:Ok I could see that.
Well I'm a VT and I am definitely not scum.

The reason Elyse agrees with this, tool, is because she thinks claims can save either her or Skelda, and will screw over somebody else. This is a false dilemma.

Preview edit: And I didn't mean "did you think stuff I've said was scummy", I meant "did you think stuff I've pointed out about Elyse was scummy"
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Oh OK. Well I'll have to look back over what you've said about Elyse and respond when I get home, which should be in the next hour or so.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”