Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4972, Titus wrote:Dismissive label. I have lost integrity, now that is low. Regardless of alignment, I play with integrity. I take that as a personal attack.

This means I never, regardless of alignment,

A) Try to make the game unenjoyable
B) Lie about vla status
C) Make up rl excuses that are not true
D) Try to encourage others to play against wincon
E) Personally attack players in a manner that reflects on them outside the game
F) Playing against wincon.

These I feel violate an internal code of conduct. Anything elseis playing with integrity. Never once have I lied in a manner that would hurt the town. You can bank on that.
I mean your position in this game. Its integrity is compromised, because you keep changing your stances constantly, moaning about not being anti-Town while killing Town and defending Serial Killer, etc. That kind of utter, unrepentant crap. Neat reaction, though.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:22 am

Post by talah »

In post 4972, Titus wrote:Talah, I am saying you are scum PRs. :facepalm:
When did you ever say that before now, and how does this factor into your notion of how fakeclaims work in this setup?
In post 4972, Titus wrote:I am not digging through DVs posts right now when I have caught scum in front of me, other games and limited time.
Why wouldn't you validate your caught-scum argument with the interactions of flipped-scum?
In post 4972, Titus wrote:Scum whiteknighted me according to you. Am I supposed to predict that? Why on Day 1, stick your neck out for a scumbuddy. That makes no sense jnless you were certain that flip wouldn't work. DV had no way of knowing that. The proper response is bussing.
Because there was a counterwagon of equal size, and it's a safe argument to say that "we'll know better tomorrow - if Kalimar has any more shots he's probably town".
In post 4972, Titus wrote:Your positioning argument is shit as I was fully capable of shooting yesterday but you asked me not yo unless I was certain. Now I am.
It's very likely you did shoot me last night, and Pyro took the bullet. I've been making myself a target by wifomming my use of gunsmith both nights. You keep shooting at me, hopefully we'll continue to have one nightkill, or none at all if pie gets lynched.
In post 4972, Titus wrote:I was not drawing an associative tell between Wake and Majiffy there. I have been screaming Jiffy town for awhile. Oh wait, that doesn't fit with the narrative, better find something.
"Yet, the dynamic between Wake/Majiffy leaves me uneasy to say the least."

That's an associative tell. Between Wake and Majiffy. Made by you.
You don't try to explain how your reads have changed, you just flat-out deny that you made the statement in the first place.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 4910, talah wrote:Because lynching Wake doesn't solve the major issue with this game, and he's claimed tracker which can track tonight.
Tracker isn't a strong enough role to justify keeping him around, especially when he's scum.

Otherwise, I've slept for all of 2 hours in a rest stop this morning in the past 48 hours or so, and I'm absolutely mentally drained. I have a 12+ hour shift tomorrow, too. So I'm going to V/LA until Sunday in the afternoon when I've recharged and gotten off of the caffeine drip I'm currently on.

In the meantime, if you lynch Wake, I won't be sad.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 3 - Vote Count #21

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (3)
- Majiffy, Wake88, Belisarius
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
EspeciallyTheLies (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
Wake88 (6)
- Titus, kanyeknowsbest, Natirasha, pieguyn, AGar, NachoKoopa
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (2)
- talah, waynegg
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (5)
- PeregrineV, leviathan93, Svenskt Stål, Pyrotechnics, EspeciallyTheLies

16 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-24 21:08:27)

V/LA: Natirasha (10/10)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by talah »

Bet you five bucks Kdub doesn't get page 201 pagetop and post 5000.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Majiffy »

PV is doing an excessive amount of lurk-away-real-conversation-in-favor-of-busywork.
Diving into the deep end of the scum pool.
In post 4925, PeregrineV wrote:Are all of these associative tells with unflipped Pie?
These are assuming Pie flips factional scum.

Scum pool changes with SK Pie.
In post 4925, PeregrineV wrote: Actually, DV already flipped and so provides us more real information than your assumption of Pie as another mafia team which, while you think is true, is not confirmed. DV, however, has already flipped.
Shit argument. We already know Pie is scum, we just don't know what kind. And there are
3 whole dayphases
of every player interacting heavily with pie and pie wagons.

\
In post 4925, PeregrineV wrote: Besdies, at this time, Pie's enitre scumteam is under our control and we are using it to kill the other scumteam (according to Majiffy).
You're clearly not reading whatsoever.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 4964, Titus wrote:Yeah just ingore the post where I summarize everything and show coherent thought throughout and claim it doesn't exist.

Face it, I have Wakescum. Move on.
I read it. It made no logical sense at best and was a weak cop out at worst. Try again again.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by waynegg »

Talah

It's entirely possible to get associative a without flips. I do it accurately all the time.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by talah »

Good for you.

Her set of proposed scum is everyone who has hard or soft claimed a PR.

She says I somehow "trapped" Sakura, or that I was trapped having steered Sakura off something?

I was townreading Sakura pretty early on.

Nobody wants to do fucking anything today except policy lynch or lynch pie.

I've got a life to live. Even Majiffy's just thrashing up against a brick wall.

Why are there only two alternatives? Why is a third of the playerlist voting nobody?

PROD DODGE
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

Didn't say everybody could. I'm right there with you in case you didn't notice.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

So what? Is everybody waiting to page grab for 5000 or sumpthin?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Kdub »

Svenskt Stål has requested replacement.

The status of the Pyrotechnics slot is still up in the air until I hear back from Tammy.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 am

Post by waynegg »

When lying while writing, people tend to follow patterns. When making lists, they will "hide" the lies by putting them in safe zones. Looking at DV's lists, two possible patterns emerged. This is the first pattern I noticed, looking at the list as a whole and noting the positioning relationship between both lists:

1 Kanye
2 PeregrineV
3 Pyrotechnics
4 Sakura Hana
5 Wake88
6 Talah
7 Natirasha
8 Titus
9 Belisarius (Probably should be in the group above, but I'm worried about his lack of posting lately)
10 AGar
11 Svenskt
12 Majiffy
13 Nacho
14 Wayne
15 Leviathan

1 Kanye 0

9 Belisarius -7
14 waynegg -11
10 AGar -6
15 leviathan93 -10
6 Talah 0

7 Natirasha 0

2 PeregrineV +6
13 NachoKoopa -4
5 Wake88 +5
11 Sven 0

12 Majiffy +1
3 Pyrotechnics +11
4 Sakura Hana +15
8 Titus +8

The +, -, and 0 indicate the movement of each name within the list. This analysis implicates Kanye, Talah, Nat, and Sven with Majiffy being an outlier.

The second analysis is based on the rule of three and considers each grouping (town, null, scum) as subsets of each list independent of one another:

Kanyeknowsbest

Belisarius
waynegg
AGar
leviathan93

talah
Natirasha
)mastin2(

Town with reservations (null):
)DrDolittle(
Pieguyn
PeregrineV
NachoKoopa

Matias

Leftover (scum):

Kise
)Empking(
Majiffy
Pyrotechnics

Sakura Hana
)Mac(
Kalimar

Super town:

Kanye

PeregrineV
Pyrotechnics
Sakura Hana

Wake88
Talah
Natirasha

Titus

Null:

AGar
Svenskt
Majiffy
Nacho

And then there's:

Wayne
)Empking(
Leviathan

Both these implicate Kanye, Nacho, and Levi with outliers of Sakura Hana and Pyro.

The combination of all there analysis implicate Kanye. Nacho, Levi and Nat pinged on two. Outliers are Majiffy, Sakura Hana, and Pyrotechnics.

Pie is still the best lynch.

I want to lynch Titus.

Kanye is the most logical choice outside of Pie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 am

Post by waynegg »

I think all the scum will be found in

Kanye
Nacho
Levi
Nat
Titus
Pyro
ETL

And of course Pie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 am

Post by waynegg »

And Majiffy if he's still alive at LyLo.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

Prod-dodge.

I'm not sure what to do at the moment. I've cooled off finally, which is good because I can be a stubborn numbnut when mad. Which is diabolically weird, because I'm extremely calm, patient, and humble irl and in work, which earned me Employee of the Month for October in caregiving (out of 85 employees and being there only 4 months). It's not bragging, because my job sucks for the average peeps because wiping dirty old bottoms and dealing with frustrating conditions like ALS and Alzheimer's isn't appealing to them. Guess the question is whether or not the "real" aspect of a person is defined by that person's behavior in real life or online. Tangent aside, I'm in a good mood and have had my precious cheap coffee from McDonald's, and am intent on reusing my cup throughout the week. Yes, I'm a criminal in real life. :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

Guess I can be moody as hell at times, especially when under insane stressors. So, sorry being a dumb dick.

Anywhoo, kdub's game is great and he runs it well, and I'm hoping he shares some of his notes with me for whenever I can host my own game in this section. :P

Reviewing some of the pages, I really don't understand why there's a wagon on me. If you want to grill me, that's A-OK. I like a BBQ. However, there are better numbnuts to crack. Titus I think has really been morphing and changing her stance over the Days, which is irksome. Belisarius is way out in the background, which doesn't help the anxiety. Kanye and AGar haven't really contributed much, except personal potshots and flimsy reasoning; sorry, that's just how I see it. I'm hoping and praying Waynegg and Majiffy are Town. Nacho, Levi, Nat, Pyro, and ETL really need to come on in and party hardy in here. Peregrine I'm still trying to sort out. With Titus, she and I have gone at it on multiple games, and I'm not ruling out the possibility that she's innocent—albeit stubborn—Townie; I just can't tell.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

Wayne that was probably the least explained IIOA I've ever managed to see.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4990, waynegg wrote:And Majiffy if he's still alive at LyLo.
Also this is true in pretty much every game ever.

Except when scum is
really
dumb and don't realize taking me to LYLO is autowin for town.

||
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Kdub »

StefanB replaces Svenskt Stål.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Kdub »

Belisarius, NachoKoopa, and EspeciallyTheLies have been prodded.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

:cool:

probably just gonna emoticon prod dodge until wake gets lynched
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by talah »

VOTE: Wake88

I'm pissed off with you Nacho. I absolutely despise policy lynches because they are incredibly easy for scum to hide in.

If Wake flips town you can be tomorrow's lynch. Sound good? You're making virtually no effort in this game and if you're town you should be the shining beacon of virtue and intelligence. That's your town meta. This middle-ground Nacho I don't get. Explain it to me sometime. The only good I can see coming from this lynch is that maybe.. MAYBEEE, some other good players won't crack the shits and sub out.

How are you reading Titus, and what do you think of her pushes?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 4992, Majiffy wrote:Wayne that was probably the least explained IIOA I've ever managed to see.

I was going to say this as well.

Not to mention the fact that it sounds completely bonkers given actual reads, and that the guy flipped scum.

sheeping jiffy cuz i'm lost and because nothing seems to get done as long as the SK is around.

VOTE: pieguy
Art is cool.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 4998, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:nothing seems to get done as long as the SK is around.
Read this in bold caps, everyone voting Waltfeld, the freaking XO of Meteor.

Wayne, I liked your post about DV's reads. Fuck it. Haters gonna hate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”