NY 167: COMPLETELY NORMAL Mafia (GAME OVER)

Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

In post 398, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Cabd was town in a game I modded offsite.
And I remember thinking he was a strong town player. The scumteam did as well and actually killed him on N1 even though it sorta doomed a member of theirs because of Cabd's flip.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 398, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Uh, your scumvibe on me in goonies was purely based on me aggressively shoving a slot you knew to be town (yours). So if I ha called you scum and voted you here, that would be scummy on me? And in NY 165 I was just kind of loud scum cause I figured I could get a way with it. Not sure where Im going with this tbh, I'm in this game. You seem less paranoid about me than you should. Like you are TELLING me that you are, but Im not feeling the paranoia. Eh.
You also went after the player that I was most strongly townreading on day 1 of that game, and that was two reads I couldn't believe you wouldn't get right. Re paranoia, I guess I only have so much paranoia to go around, and I'm kinda counting on Nacho to counterbalance it and make sure my concerns stay reality-based.
Cabd was town in a game I modded offsite. Other than that, no I havent played with him as town.
Do you think you can spot town-Cabd?
Also while I have you hear, quick thoughts for me on:

Dr. Jekyll, Sakura, TIP, RC?
I think scum-Jekyll would be pretty constrained by the presence of both Nacho and me in the game. I'm watching, but not really seeing stuff I associate with his scum game so far.

I think Sakura will become pretty obviously town before the day ends if she's town.

I default to scumreading TiP so I'll depend on Nacho to help with that read. And on MC Maraca if I see something resembling their paradox prime game.

RC is giving me hives.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by goodmorning »

SEIOUSLY PRETTY LAZY, ACTUALLY

Votecount 1.16

Sakura Hana [L-5] - Rank, Doctor Jekyll, Hermy, Guyett

yessiree [L-7] - likeabauss, MC Maraca

JacobSavage [L-7] - sangres, Sakura Hana

RadiantCowbells [L-7] - Toomai, Angry Frat BROs

likeabauss [L-8] - yessiree

sangres [L-8] - MVP

Hermy [L-8] - RadiantCowbells

Guyett [L-8] - PeregrineV

Not Voting [3] - JacobSavage, caledfwitch, TheIrishPope

With 17 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2013-11-20 09:39:00)

Notes:
PeregrineV and Sakura Hana are V/LA through 11/4.
Last edited by goodmorning on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 390, Guyett wrote:@Mod Sak is L-5
:P
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Hi. I'm here and catching up and stuffsies.
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Guyett »

Not seeing scum tip yet btw
Caled could well be scum... I'll have to reread lucid dreamers
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by yessiree »

busy irl will find time for this
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:31 pm

In post 401, sangres wrote:You also went after the player that I was most strongly townreading on day 1 of that game, and that was two reads I couldn't believe you wouldn't get right.
Alright, then lets talk about reads this game and compare. I am wrong sometimes although not very often. ; )

Ugh Nacho. He can't read me for shit. Tunneled the shit out of me all game we were in together and was like "lol mastin2, how can you have such a silly townread on AP, that is so weird". Mastin was scum. GG no re.

Spoiler:
Nachomamma8 wrote:now that the ugly work is done we can lynch scum
Vote: AngryPidgeon

the case on this kid is as hard as a diamond in an ice storm
so lynch him now

also, i might be a little lurky soon
i am going to learn how to round dance (rumba, quickstep, waltz) so when i'm back i'm probably just going to sleep the day away
don't use my absence as an excuse to not lynch this clown
Nachomamma8 wrote:
mastin2 wrote:So from a logical perspective...I just don't see why lynching AP over qwints is ever going to be a good plan.
I did. Meaning that there's a very special reason why I am focusing on AP over qwints. It means that I fucking know that AP is scum and qwints amounts to what is essentially a backup suspicion. Yes AP town is more valuable, but that's not what we care about right now. I have LS as 100% town, I have Mala as pretty fucking town, I have Jal as pretty fucking town, I have GreyICE as pretty fucking town, I have penguin as pretty fucking town, I have Loran as pretty fucking town... The only powerful player I have as scum is ANGRYPIDGEON and it's a strong fucking read. Right now, the name of the game is neutralizing threats, and the biggest threat to the town is the mafia psychic that you have a
completely irrational townread on.
OhGodMyLife wrote:4.
AngryPidgeon
rep. Adam-12 D2
-
Test Subject
- Lynched Day Two

Re Cabd: I need more time to be sure. He feels town right now, but certainly not someone I would invite to a townblock kind of town. His scumplay in 165 felt a little .. uninspired? I don't know, I was way focused on shoving my own agenda that game and lightly bussing him on the side. I felt like he was obvious scum that game, but a lot of it was because of his claim and the BS flip. The RB claim was obviously from scum the instant BS flipped, so eh. /waffles.

What do you associate with Jekyll's scum game? I see its a hydra, havent cared to learn their identity. I see a lot of weak opinions and posts that look nervous from that slot. I didn't like their interactions with MVP at all.

Errr, ok. Not sure what to make of the cryptic bit about Sakura. I felt her narrative on the her/toomai/tip interactions was a bit disjoint in a weird way. And she herself admitted to her reaction test being a .... reaction test then went on to berate TIP?? for derailing a stupid question? Her honing on on TIP calling someone "conftown" as scummy feels a bit easy to me. I can see town having issue with it, but she just instantly scumread him for it and seems to oscillate between the reason for her TIP scumread being that and him derailing her line of questioning (which she herself pretty much did?). So not liking her at the point Im at.

TIP seems townish to me, but I'll admit that read is mostly gut at this point in that he feels like he didn in 2.5 friends and Im not seeing the pointed, direct TIP that was scum in Venny's game.

RC is scum independent of alignment :cop:
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 pm

In post 407, Angry Frat BROs wrote:The RB claim was obviously from scum the instant BS flipped, so eh. /waffles.
Seriously, wth. You lynched STUBBSKVM over the Mafia Roleblocker. I was even helping throw him under the bud for you :P
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 408, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 407, Angry Frat BROs wrote:The RB claim was obviously from scum the instant BS flipped, so eh. /waffles.
Seriously, wth. You lynched STUBBSKVM over the Mafia Roleblocker. I was even helping throw him under the bud for you :P
Rub rub rub it innnnnnnnnn~
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:40 pm

^Speaking of Mafia aligned Roleblockers. Cabd are you a mafia aligned roleblocker this game? ;)

Also, what is your read on Sangres?
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Toomai »

I like AFB's overall presence so far.

caledfwitch needs to do something.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 344, MVP wrote:
In post 333, likeabauss wrote:I don't like MVP. Weird vibes.

AngryFratBoys is scum.

I hate cats.
U just jelly.
In post 341, MC Maraca wrote:Your discounting of my yessiree meta/read.
I thought it was purple's?
She's my partner. And I don't disagree with her read, with my own research. So yeah, it's half my read now too. Is that a problem for you?
In post 349, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 43, MC Maraca wrote:Your knowledge of ffery clearly predates AMOL and NY165.
This is officially the NY 167 mafia drinking game.
Rules

1) Take a shot every time Cabd mentions AMOL.
2) Take a shot every time Guyett drunk hammers.
3) Take a shot every time ffery calls me scum but doesnt vote me.
AMOL AMOL AMOL AMOL AMOL AMOL AMOL
There, now all ya'll are dead or wasted, town wins with me the only surivior. The end.

In post 369, sangres wrote:
In post 341, MC Maraca wrote:Your discounting of my yessiree meta/read.
In post 342, sangres wrote:Then explain.
Any time you're ready, I want to walk through this.
You look at things I don't. I look at things you don't. Let's play a game where I laugh at your feeble attempts to figure out what I see that you don't.
Or i'll write it up later

In post 374, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 286, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 275, goodmorning wrote:Curiously, the Large Normal is technically allowed up to two non-Normal Roles iirc.
This is correct but if you use them to make a broken role (*glares at peregrine's white mage*) I will hate you forever and kill your cats.
It was not broken, it was beautiful! :giggle:
No. That role was horribad.
In post 376, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 318, MVP wrote:Oh, also, my setup-dar is broken.
How many scums are we expecting in 17 players game?

-L. J.
4 in a 16, the plus cause mod loves town, or he threw in an SK.
Actually, 4 in 17 is more standard than 4 in 16. You can infer single faction here, because starting off on odds means that barring vig shots/missed nightkills/
hidden white mage SK
the game will stay on odds into lylo if it comes to that. Red wedding is a good example of that.
In post 379, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 374, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 286, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 275, goodmorning wrote:Curiously, the Large Normal is technically allowed up to two non-Normal Roles iirc.
This is correct but if you use them to make a broken role (*glares at peregrine's white mage*) I will hate you forever and kill your cats.
It was not broken, it was beautiful! :giggle:
That game was balanced around me getting confirmed town White Mages lynched, : P
+1
In post 382, sangres wrote:that game :/
That game will haunt you to the end. On your deathbed your last regret will be that stubbs lynch. Or letting 3k shoot orcinus. Or both.
In post 387, Angry Frat BROs wrote: Ugh can I just townread Cabd so I can ignore his quote strip walls?
You have my permission!
In post 395, sangres wrote:
In post 394, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 393, sangres wrote:Pretty sure I've never played a game with town-you, so
Having not played with me-town before matters, because?

I wasn't trolling, I was opening a dialogue. You are a strong town player, I want you close regardless. What are your thoughts on Cabd? Also tell Nacho to get his ass in here.
It matters because I have a hell of a scum-AP model, and although not fitting a one-sided model well is nice, and actually works sometimes, it's a shaky starting place.

My thoughts on Cabd are that the meta threads he dumped in the game need some explanation or walk-through because it's not obvious to me how they point to Yesseree's game being way off his town meta. However, I do like that he didn't jump to explicate them before I went through them for myself. But, Cabd knows Nacho's onto him regarding too much collaboration in me developing meta reads.

Nacho's laptop was stolen this weekend. I probably won't hear much from him for a few days, but I'll let him know you're thinking of him.
Please don't make me sad and tell me you think scum-me couldn't move past nacho-town's scum model of me.
In post 398, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Uh, your scumvibe on me in goonies was purely based on me aggressively shoving a slot you knew to be town (yours). So if I ha called you scum and voted you here, that would be scummy on me? And in NY 165 I was just kind of loud scum cause I figured I could get a way with it. Not sure where Im going with this tbh, I'm in this game. You seem less paranoid about me than you should. Like you are TELLING me that you are, but Im not feeling the paranoia. Eh.

Cabd was town in a game I modded offsite. Other than that, no I havent played with him as town.

Also while I have you hear, quick thoughts for me on:

Dr. Jekyll, Sakura, TIP, RC?
Fuck you for that posting restriction. Of yellow fever. Or the black plague. Or gang-greeeeeeeeen.
In post 400, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 398, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Cabd was town in a game I modded offsite.
And I remember thinking he was a strong town player. The scumteam did as well and actually killed him on N1 even though it sorta doomed a member of theirs because of Cabd's flip.
My fault for being the only sane man in that day one derptown.
In post 405, Guyett wrote:Not seeing scum tip yet btw
Caled could well be scum... I'll have to reread lucid dreamers
Congrats! You've figured out tippy, and it only took you like five more pages than the cool kids to do it!
In post 410, Angry Frat BROs wrote:^Speaking of Mafia aligned Roleblockers. Cabd are you a mafia aligned roleblocker this game? ;)

Also, what is your read on Sangres?
Did I call nacho a raving bisexual this game? Guess not. Must be something lame then.

Ffery is my blind spot, I just treat her as town until near the end of day one and then sort her from there. I'd attempt to read nacho, but fuck laptop thieves.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 pm

In post 411, Toomai wrote:I like AFB's overall presence so far.

caledfwitch needs to do something.
There's a lot of people here who need to so something.

Especially the scum. Other than RC, none of the posters more prolific than the mod have pinged.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:07 pm

In post 412, MC Maraca wrote:Fuck you for that posting restriction. Of yellow fever. Or the black plague. Or gang-greeeeeeeeen.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:13 pm

In post 412, MC Maraca wrote:My fault for being the only sane man in that day one derptown.
I can't remember where you stood on the D1 lynch, but I remember the town frothing to mislynch that dave88? guy. I was reading along and shaking my head at how obvtown he was, he was just a lurkaderp.

DarthPika has the highest pretention/skill ration I have ever seen in mafia. He was shoving that one iirc. I could be wrong, about that tidbit but still.

Who are you looking at other than Yesiree? Haven't quite caught up to your case therefore yet.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 407, Angry Frat BROs wrote:What do you associate with Jekyll's scum game? I see its a hydra, havent cared to learn their identity. I see a lot of weak opinions and posts that look nervous from that slot. I didn't like their interactions with MVP at all.
Jekyll tends to look way more self assured as scum than his town game appears, though I think he's been working on changing up his town game.

I think it's an alt, not a hydra.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 412, MC Maraca wrote:You look at things I don't. I look at things you don't. Let's play a game where I laugh at your feeble attempts to figure out what I see that you don't.
Or i'll write it up later
I'm ok with skipping right to you write it up later.
In post 412, MC Maraca wrote:Please don't make me sad and tell me you think scum-me couldn't move past nacho-town's scum model of me.
p sure I just strongly implied that you have moved past that piece of Nacho's scum-Cabd's model, since you know about it.
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

Sorry I haven't posted, I've never played a large game and its kind of hard to follow. Will try to post something later.
MVP
MVP
Goon
MVP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by MVP »

She's my partner. And I don't disagree with her read, with my own research. So yeah, it's half my read now too. Is that a problem for you?
Nah.
Just a bit awkward in my mind.

-L. J.
MVP
MVP
Goon
MVP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by MVP »

Note to self:
- Check ffery's town-hydra games
- Look for the passiveness/involveness in those games
- Think a little if those said symptoms are because of the lack of synchronizing with nacho

-L. J.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Back for now, prod-doding for the time being because i dont have time to read and i dont want a prod to catch me at work tomorrow.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

I'm not scuuuuum gawd
Guyett, yessiree, caled, do you wanna post content or...?
MVP why focus on Sangres?
Pidgeon stop being so cocky and post some reads will you?
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 422, TheIrishPope wrote:I'm not scuuuuum gawd
You should vote Guyett. That will make you look more town when he flips scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:31 pm

In post 422, TheIrishPope wrote:I'm not scuuuuum gawd
AP's been posting content and interacting and shit.

I'm the one who's being cocky ^_^

It's hard to get scumreads when scum aren't posting :/

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”