Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:16 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Skruffs wrote:based on the actions you did
before
after you decided you wanted to
quit/play again
request replacement.
fixed... that puts it in the proper time period... i decided to "quit" when my computer stopped working, then decided to come back since Sailor Jerry couldn't find a replacement... i've already explained those actions, time & time again... i was frustrated w/ everything but the game, then i took it out on the game...
Skruffs wrote:I don't see why you are asking me to compose my posts. I tend to get letters rearranged, however, I say what I mean - and if what I say causes misunderstanding, I correct myself and take responsibility for what I've done.
i asked that of you b/c your Post #345 confused the hell out of me... if you truly do correct yourself, please address the question i asked you in Post #346 that you didn't answer... voting me doesn't make Post #345 any less scummalicious, it just proves you're reacting to me which isn't a good townie trait...
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:So I hereby un-proxy my vote, and keep my vote on LB. I just don't like his play.
[sarcasm]what a great analysis[/sarcasm]
would you mind giving me specifics, The Central Scrutinizer?..

and i also request somebody to unvote me as opportunistic scum could very easily jump in right now (not w/o just cause, but still) to lynch me... in fact, if i am lynched, tomorrow, town, you may want to pressure Skruffs & whoever hammers me...
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:17 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

Skruffs wrote:based on the actions you did
before
after you decided you wanted to
quit/play again
request replacement.
fixed... that puts it in the proper time period... i decided to "quit" when my computer stopped working, then decided to come back since Sailor Jerry couldn't find a replacement... i've already explained those actions, time & time again... i was frustrated w/ everything but the game, then i took it out on the game...
Skruffs wrote:I don't see why you are asking me to compose my posts. I tend to get letters rearranged, however, I say what I mean - and if what I say causes misunderstanding, I correct myself and take responsibility for what I've done.
i asked that of you b/c your Post #345 confused the hell out of me... if you truly do correct yourself, please address the question i asked you in Post #346 that you didn't answer... voting me doesn't make Post #345 any less scummalicious, it just proves you're reacting to me which isn't a good townie trait...
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:So I hereby un-proxy my vote, and keep my vote on LB. I just don't like his play.
[sarcasm]what a great analysis[/sarcasm]
would you mind giving me specifics, The Central Scrutinizer?..

and i also request somebody to unvote me as opportunistic scum could very easily jump in right now (not w/o just cause, but still) to lynch me... in fact, if i am lynched, tomorrow, town, you may want to pressure Skruffs & whoever hammers me...
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by kilmenator »

ummm... i guess vote
no lynch
cause we are at deadline...
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

mod, can you please move the deadline again, or remove it?...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record - no oppurtunistic jumped on because we are pegging scum right now. :P
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Retracting deadline.

I would far rather you built a lynch on your own, and while conversation is ongoing, I'd far rather have you do the work than have a deadline no-lynch.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:35 am

Post by LyingBrian »

Skruffs wrote:For the record - no oppurtunistic jumped on because we are pegging scum right now. :P
or the scum are already on my bandwagon... now i want you to think about something... i realize this is WIFOM, but why would scum ask for the deadline to be retracted?.. i could have easily not said anything and lived to see another day (possibly, depending on the mod) i realize that i could've done it to make myself look more townish, but the risk vs. reward is too great for scum to attempt it IMO... yes, as i said it is WIFOM, but just think about it for awhile... i would still like somebody to unvote... if you guys decide to definitively lynch me, ok, but i'd rather not risk a quicklynch b/c somebody wanted to be stubborn...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

See? Even Sailor Jerry thinks that lynching Lying Brian is better than a nolynch. :)

kilmenator - town has no ability to prevent a death. Do you really think letting scum kill off more townies is better than potentially killing one of them?

At this point I am fairly confident that LyingBrian is scum. I have no way to really prove it except with a noose. He's very persuasive and I have been tempted to unvote him several times, but this time I think I would rather stand behind my convictions, becuase I think they are good convictions.

So come on. Do it for akbar. :(
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:49 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@Skruffs

so you're willing to risk lynching a pro-town role, just b/c you're stubborn enough to hold onto whatever from a low point in my game rather than listening to the points i'm brining up?...that sounds scummish to me... you may be convinced that i'm scum, but if that's the case it's only b/c you're trying so hard to make yourself look townish... if i go down today, i would definitely advocate your going down tomorrow, regardless of what role you "claim"... you are scum, you know it & i know it, i just hope i'm persuasive enough to get you lynched tomorrow if i get lynched today...
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:04 am

Post by ac1983fan »

unvote
for now... there's not enough info for me to make a good vote now. so, I'll reread saturday.
Not a dayvig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

The reason I am voting you is because of my LB/Fircoal scum theory. You made a distraction to avoid that and then used the distraction as your defense. Nobody else is really saying anything to counter it, though. Until a more definite or plausible scum is revealed, I am going to keep my vote on you. This boat is three quarters sunk already, it feels like. If you are scum, we might be able to unsink it.

Saying you are pro-town isn't helping town out at all right now. There's no way to protect you at night.
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Y.C »

the fact that LB is trying to convinvce us that Skruffs is scum makes him look much scummier to me.
He hasn't voted for him to avoid casting suspicion on himself, but tries to get us to do his dirty job for him.

LB, please vote for him or raise more valid points regarding Skruffs' scumminess than "i know it", as the current situation does not put you in a favourable position.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:42 am

Post by kilmenator »

Skruffs wrote:See? Even Sailor Jerry thinks that lynching Lying Brian is better than a nolynch. :)
kilmenator - town has no ability to prevent a death. Do you really think letting scum kill off more townies is better than potentially killing one of them?(
see, I do not necessarily agree with the whole bit of a no lynch being a bad play, although, I am not sure it is a good play in this situation, the argument against a no lynch is that you gain more information by a lynch than a no lynch and getting rid of a pro-town player is worth that, but I do not necessarily agree with that theory.

I also forgot that our doc died in this game. (I think it was this game... right?) So a no lynch may not be a good idea, but if we were coming up on deadline, then it seemed the most feasible to me, especially since deadline really did not spark much discussion. But, being that as it is, I think I will
vote:lyingbrian
because now that I think about it, he is rather scummy. I dont like the disinterest in the game and then suddenly he is extremely interested. I dont know, that just doesnt sit well and the fact that scum hasnt hammered, well, that does make me wonder... I dont know, anyway, where does that put him? Four, I think.Yup, four, with the unvote of AC1983
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

... it would still be four even if i hadn't unvoted, i was voting no lynch.
Not a dayvig.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

i wasn't lying... i really am just a vanilla townie... guess that blows Skruffs LyingBrian/Fircoal scum team out of the water... oh well, hopefully the town still has a fighting chance...
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

as you wish, Y.C, although it doesn't make a difference now...

vote: Skruffs
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:55 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

LyingBrian (5) - the Central Scrutinizer, Y.C., wicked, Skruffs, kilmenator
The Central Scrutinizer (1) - Fircoal
Skruffs (1) - Lowell

Not voting (2): LyingBrian, ac1983fan

A mob is formed. "LyingBrian!" "LyingBrian!" "Lying!" "Brian!"

"WALK THE PLANK!"

"What is this, a pirate ship?"

"Yarrrrrrr!!!!"

Well... no it isn't a pirate ship. It's a loveboat. However, there appears to be no love for Brian on this little dinghy boat anywhere. But have the mob found their man?

Nooooooooo.

LyingBrian was a townie. It is Night 2! Get me some night choices!
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Nobody slept last night. Everyone stayed in their cabins and locked the doors.

Some sat watching their doors, armed with makeshift weapons... just in case...

Others invited other trustworthy passengers to stay with them... "for protection"...

Strange noises were coming from many cabins - but none so sinister as the sounds from Lowell's cabin... the sound of gunfire!

Lowell, TOWNIE, has been shot.

It is Day THREE! Get to it, town!
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

For the record, I know that the first post hasn't been updated.

There's some issue with my mod rights at the moment... Hopefully whoever screwed it up is going to get unscrewing it!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Guys, *please* do not vote without reason - I don't know if we are at LYLO or not.
IN C ASE WE ARE... let's talk first.. vote later. Please. :P
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:42 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Well, let's see... 12-5=7, assuming 3 scum, that's 4 town, and also assuming there's no big, we are in lylo.
Not a dayvig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

Kilmenator, Wicked, Fircoal, The Central Scrutinizer, what do you all think of each other?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Ok here my opinions on those 4

2. kilmenator - Looks Pro-town but should post a bit more often. Her long posts makes sense, but sometimes, I think she follows Skruffs to much.
5. wicked - Her posts are a bit scummy, she also needs to post more.
8. The Central Srutinizer - How TCS acts isn't that scummy, but DAS acted really scummy. But sadly, TCS can't provide the thoughts of DAS
10. fircoal - Definitely Pro-town
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

I think Kilmenator and Wicked are scum... but that's a gut feeling. Once I have the time to reread this I will post something more coherent, but I doubt much is to be gained here... this game is confusing.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by wicked »

Hey guys! I didn't realize it had started back up b/c I just glanced at the title. I know I haven't posted a lot, but I'm been extremely busy in real life. Now with the weekend here, I'll get back into the game and post my theories.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”