Mini 1501: We're On A Boat! (END?! results inside)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Lucky SK isn't here anymore lol.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by pitoli »

CrashTextDummie prodded.
Last edited by pitoli on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by notscience »

all you need to know:

notsci is obvtown but doubts his reads
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Biggest scumreads on Peabody and Grimgroove. Empire is a treasure cove of information, and I'm trying to put all of it into context without reading every single page and post, so this may take a while. Why is CDB on trial, btw?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Peabody »

Sk hasn't been acting scummy at all today. All SK's posts were prod dodges, Garmr.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:15 am

Post by Peabody »

Welcome, Albert.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Hey Peabody. What's the case against CDB?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:20 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Hi guys - I'm really sorry for dropping off. Been a crazy couple of days but I should have scrambled on to let you know about it. Catching up today.
#greenshirtthursdays
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Welcome Albert

(prod dodge)
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:47 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1203, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Biggest scumreads on Peabody and Grimgroove.
Empire is a treasure cove of information, and I'm trying to put all of it into context without reading every single page and post, so this may take a while. Why is CDB on trial, btw?
Basis for the scumreads?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Peabody »

In post 1206, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey Peabody. What's the case against CDB?
The basic case on CDB is based on his interactions with Empire.

My suspicion on CDB is based on his interaction with the miller claim at the beginning of the game and my gut reactions in relation to it.

My vote is on your slot because SleepyKrew chainsaw defended the Empire/Maestro slot.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Plum »

ABR, bro of all bros.
In post 1203, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Biggest scumreads on Peabody and Grimgroove. Empire is a treasure cove of information, and I'm trying to put all of it into context without reading every single page and post, so this may take a while. Why is CDB on trial, btw?
His relationship with Empire and Empire's predecessor Maestro are quite plausible buddy interactions, which I took a stab at dissecting especially re him, YYR/Grimgroove, and CTD here; with some relevant follow-up material:
In post 1056, Plum wrote:Working on the assumption that the Emp wagon was all Town; I think it's a worthwhile assumption. The Kaze/Peabody slot is obviously not scum with Empire if you read the interactions and votecounts. I'd guess that the chances that Empire put no scumbuddies outside of Town on his initial reads post is fairly low, leading to strong scrutiny of the YYR/Grimgroove slot (listed as scum, but never pursued) and CDB (listed as null and occasionally poked at thereafter but also never pursued; both could have been pushed yesterday but didn't end up wagoned, and Empire also refrained from pushing them. CTD stood out for being mildly antagonistic towards the Maestro wagon and trying to get votes off it. It was neither as prominent a position as SK's not as inquisitve; it was basically just 'don't vote Maestro; I empathize with you guys but you should vote somewhere else'. That seems a more likely scummy position to me than SK's, though I do mean to look at that more - maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow. CTD was minimally discussed by Empire yesterday (though he also was minimally pressured); not indicative of very much, but doesn't give any pause to my feelings about how CTD related to the Maestro wagon.
Then read Post #1072 through Post #1082.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I'm voting Plum because she's the only player in the game who hasn't, at some point, given me any reason to think she's town. I was inclined to town-read her towards the beginning of the game, but that was before I remembered that we played before and that her style of posting naturally looks good to me.

Rereading her slot offers the following:
She has a pretty dreadful voting record, the only vote of hers that looks half-way legit in context is the D1 Spyrex vote, and I think she held on to it too long for comfort (read: long past its expiration date), which gives me the impression that she lacks pro-activeness. This is well illustrated by what she did with her vote next, which was a very limp move onto Peabody that looked to be motivated more by a desire to change her vote for want of not looking stagnant rather than an actual act of scumhunting.

Her vote on Brian was perhaps the worst of the bunch, she spent a good amount of the early going defending his miller-claim and basically ended up voting him for lurking. She did set the groundwork for a turn-around, and it feels distinctively slimy to me:
In post 747, Plum wrote:
In post 627, SleepyKrew wrote:Plum, thoughts on Brian lynch?
Better than YYR/Grimgroove (have skimmed ahead); Brian is somewhat scummier to my reading (esp. given Grimgroove reads Townish to me). May be the best viable option, especially given that the chances of him looking much better and not being a constant is-he-or-isn't-he debate as the game goes on don't seem particularly high, either.
Weak language ("somewhat scummier"), only discusses him in relation to Grimgroove, sets him up as "best viable option" for the weird reason of "he's not likely to improve his game".

Empire interactions look plausibly buddy-ish. Some snide remarks in his direction, but seemingly not a lot of interest in his slot. She ends up "leaning town a bit" on him.

Her pushes today simply don't look town motivated to me. I asked her earlier what about the CDB-Empire interaction she considered scummy, and I found her answer to be lacking. I get the impression that went into her day-opening analysis wanting to present 3 viable buddies, rather than having developed three legitimate suspicions. In this context, I find her vote switch to CDB opportunistic. I maintain that the CDB wagon is bad and she is the worst offender.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by notscience »

Ffery can you read AbR
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by pitoli »

Time until deadline: (expired on 2013-11-04 00:00:00)
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1213, notscience wrote:Ffery can you read AbR
No.

Idic
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

v/la until thursday. I'll be checking in.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Peabody »

Fferlyt,

I may have not seen this information in this day, but can you direct me to or tell me what your thoughts are on the SK/Albert slot?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1204, Peabody wrote:Sk hasn't been acting scummy at all today. All SK's posts were prod dodges, Garmr.
Which was scummy in itself, given it was a huge break from his usual game and he never once answered to my comments. He alsoied about catching up one day. He was simply buying time.

I'll let you know right here and now that I don't mind lynching replacements, even if they just got here. That slot is top-scum.

I do like CTD's case on Plum. Going to look into it myself.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1218, Grimgroove wrote:alsoied
What does this mean?

Can we lynch SKslot? I like GG's point.

VOTE: SKs slot because I can't check OP atm
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:43 pm

In post 1218, Grimgroove wrote:Which was scummy in itself, given it was a huge break from his usual game and he never once answered to my comments. He alsoied about catching up one day. He was simply buying time.
SK flaked in a bunch of games. One I loosely followed (Hip Hop Mafia) he was scum in. Still don't think it's alignment telling.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:53 pm

With a little more than a day until deadline, we should either force a claim out of CDB and go from there or work on a viable counter-wagon. I obviously prefer option b. I don't think an SK wagon based purely on his flaking has a lot of legs, but I'm not generally opposed to his lynch if ABR doesn't start putting in effort. I think Plum is more likely to flip scum.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1217, Peabody wrote:Fferlyt,

I may have not seen this information in this day, but can you direct me to or tell me what your thoughts are on the SK/Albert slot?
I mostly liked his day 1 play as experienced in the moment. I liked the questions he asked me. I liked that he followed up until he got an answer he was satisfied with. I liked that he pushed me about my Maestro vote all the way up to the point where I explained the timing of Maestro's posts wrt to game events. Same with his questioning other players.

Stuff I didn't like was the lack of follow-through after asking me to meta you, and basically defaulting to a miller vote.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I"m going to go back through Plum's ISO tonight. And I'm hoping AbR will put some more thoughts down.

Idic
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sorry sorry I was fixing up the race car my friend had a got knocked around a bit don't think to much has changed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”