T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:13 am

Post by T S O »

this is going to be the hardest lynch, but with conftown it's narrowed down a little.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

since this is LyLo, massclaim time? since it's obvious what TSO is mb he should decide who goes first
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

VOTECOUNT DAY 4 NUMBER 1

not voting - amethystkitty tso windblown marquis garmr pieguy gringo
there are 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-05 14:00:00)
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Windblown »

Are you saying you don't believe Garmr's claim, TSO? (I mean I guess it's fishy cause wouldn't mafia go for a claim like that?)

Anyways, massclaim might be good, waiting for TSO to decide.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by T S O »

what did Garmr even claim? I was busy yelling.

Wind first.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by T S O »

then pie then Grim.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Amethyst Kitty, please respond to my post directed to you yesterday. You only asked what they were, but when I clarified all you did was further ignore me.
As it stands, AK is my preferred lynch for the day.

Massclaiming should go in a fast and furious manner. It's important we get it done but we can't waste too much time with it.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 am

Post by T S O »

Grimgroove, you're my preferred lynch for the day.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 am

Post by T S O »

you or Windy, anyway.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Marquis »

I

Really wanna vote windy

But
link in bio
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 659, Grimgroove wrote:Amethyst Kitty, please respond to my post directed to you yesterday. You only asked what they were, but when I clarified all you did was further ignore me.

Massclaiming should go in a fast and furious manner. It's important we get it done but we can't waste too much time with it.
I been reading everything, but been the little birdie in Mara's ear the whole game because I phone post and its hard to get on our hydra.

I also think you are probably scum. There's a huge chance I'm right. I been wrong in that last micro, but still. Something about you is just not right.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 663, Malakittens wrote:
In post 659, Grimgroove wrote:Amethyst Kitty, please respond to my post directed to you yesterday. You only asked what they were, but when I clarified all you did was further ignore me.

I been reading everything, but been the little birdie in Mara's ear the whole game because I phone post and its hard to get on our hydra.

I also think you are probably scum. There's a huge chance I'm right. I been wrong in that last micro, but still. Something about you is just not right.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Windblown »

I'm Paul Walker, town cop.

Except I can't get off a successful inspect for whatever reason cause all my actions result in me being lazy or getting distracted by Vin Diesel's sister, so I really have no idea what's up with my role. For the record I attempted to inspect TSO/AK /AK again.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Given the "argumentation" I have to work with here, I'm assuming T S O has got the case of the paranoia at the worst possible time. T S O, look at what's in fron of you. Look at the case I made on Amethyst Kitty, of which her latest supsicions are only a further episode in them using that meta-argument whenever it suits them. Up til today they ignore largely what I've been saying.

The only way the have ever engaged me was with comments like this:
In post 664, Amethyst Kitty wrote: I also think you are probably scum. There's a huge chance I'm right. I been wrong in that last micro, but still. Something about you is just not right.
If this is the kind of argument that is going to lose us the game then shame on all of you, seriously.

I don't know what it is that makes you townread AK ever since pretty much the get-go, but what is abundantly clear here is that she's cashing in on your paranoia by once again calling in the meta-argument of a game long-gone where I played scum with Mala, beating Mara. Yes, Malakittens has been paranoid with me before, but this is not paranoia. This is them coming up with that non-argument once in a while whenever it's fitting with the state of the game, usually during dips or lack of alternatives.

Just look at the way they've been interacting with me. This was never a scumhunt from their part, always a Grimgroove-hunt. Let me get some exceprts from their ISO and see for yourself.

RE: Windblown's claim: Sounds silly enough to be true. Pieguyn's next I gather.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 114, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and grim feels town. From what I know of his scum game, he is very capable of making himself look incredibly town and proactive. His questions are weird, though I don't get the sense that he's trying to mask his alignment this game which is good enough for me to vote windblown over him, who hasn't done anything and who's only content post is him pushing suspicion on someone who is (at that point IIRC) the leading wagon
This is the first time they drag in this shit about me looking town when I'm scum. What do I look like when I'm town? A daphodyl? In any case, here some signs of reasonable thought shine through their post, as they opt to go for more tangible arguments to vote someone. To see that now, in LyLo, they want to revert to some supposed basic instinct, is just plain scummy. You can get gut-reads but this is not a gutread. The thing in bold is the starting shot of painting off town-Grimgroove as scum because whenever he's scum he looks like town.

Also, it's important to note that all that scum-meta they have on me is based off of ONE (1!) game.
In the meanwhile MAlakittens (and I think Marangal as well) have played games with me as town. They also know my town-meta but NEVER refer to it.
In post 172, Amethyst Kitty wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Grimgroove

My partner
just pointed something out that reminiscent of a game where he has played a game as scum
and, Wind's post has gotten progressively townier. I don't think I'd mind keeping him around for a bit, if anything he is amusing
The Amethyst Kitty comes out of the bag. Note that NEVER during this game they have pointed out what that "something" was. Given they talked about it with eachother it can't be difficult to repeat what has been said among them?
In post 307, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I have my town that I had announced

And then there was desp right under that

Garmr and Jiffy were null, mala had jiffy as maybe scum but O saw enough town intent there to not fully agree with

And then telo as maybe scum but I am not confident in reading her and I have never read jerk correctly

And then there was groove and Terp.
Grooves reaction to me changing my read on home suddenly easy strange in a townis sorta way
and the one game I recall having with terp, she was pretty town early on. The fact that I don't have that yet this game is pretty disturbing, but looking at her reaction (her being a VT, while still wond ring if I still have some sorta power evvej after I said I didn't) makes me feel like I made the right choice

And no, I didn't know that the deadline would be extended.

Unfortunately, I am reduced to a phone for the duration of this phase so my content the rest of this day is limited.
Here they feel my indignant reaction to their change of reads sounds town. The way they give me that townpoint shows clear reluctance, but a realization that a simple meta-argument can't possibly convince anyone to lynch me moves them to finally go and look elsewhere.
In post 395, Amethyst Kitty wrote:whelp.

VOTE: groove
Just after Night 1. Not the slightest additional comment.
In post 429, Amethyst Kitty wrote:desperado
generic
garmr
pieguyn

windblown

majiffy
telo

tso
marquis

grimgroove

anything below Telo and Jiffy I'd be willing to lynch at this point
I'm well at the bottom of that list, but when you look through their ISO you'll see nothing reminiscent of a real push on me. Coasting with others, yes, but no push, no arguments.
In post 489, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and I would defintely lynch Jiffy over Desperado

though, Grooves wagon is much more sexier
Why though? Never answered. They later proceeded to just go ahead and vote MAjiffy after all, over an argument that I, their top-suspect, presented.
In post 560, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
GG why aren't you all 'upset' that we called you scum early on? Especially with my paranoida of you. I would have thought you would have taken offense to it by now. Also you know you can't read me right? As town you read me as scum and well as scum you were my scum partner.
This was after I have showed my annoyance with their opportunistic way of using that meta-argument repeatedly. They don't even read what I say. Is that what town does with their scum-suspects? Ignore what they say? No, it's what scum does with people they want to get mislynched. There has never been true engagement.
In post 577, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 573, Grimgroove wrote:AK: Why did you ignore my posts directed to you? Simply bussing your partner won't get you out of my field of attention, just so you know.
what post?
Ah, ENGAGEMENT!! A simple ISO would answer their question, yet they choose to buy time.
I didn't come online between those posts, yet AK portrays a sense of urgency when finding out which posts I'm talking about. If it was so urgent, why not look for them themselves? Regardless of that, I tell them which posts, only to have them ignored yet again.

This slot is scum T S O, and it's using your paranoia to cash in on their meta-argument, their only argument, namely that I look like town when I'm scum.

Fuck that. Seriously. When I was scum in the game Malakittens presented to me their were arguments that could have been made against me, but they just never were made and I sailed to victory unattacked. I never came under pressure. That is not a game that gives you a baseline of how I play as scum.

If there are such arguments in this game, present them to me and let me dispell your worries T S O. These worries might cost us this game.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I never ignored you
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I mean, I can double check, but I'm fairly sure Mala hasn't posted since I asked for clarification, and I sure as hell havn't

what about 496 do I respond to? It's isn't directed to me, and the other question has been answered by mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

we are Vin Deisel darlings

VOTE: Grim
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

No turning back
No regrets
we live life furiously
we live life fully
and dangerously
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Grimgroove »

How does you being Vin Diesel make your reads correct? How does you being Vin Diesel make you put down a vote during LyLo based on no arguments? There's no way you can be as confident as town, given the arguments you presented. Or rather, argument... Because you still haven't given any. You can't even show what's so similar about my scumgame to this one. Or what's so different between my towngames and this one.

I don't buy it, I simply don't. Vin can be a safeclaim as well as any other.

Why claim out of turn?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I already have
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

and as town, you would prolly be freaking the fuck out at being potentially mislynched at lylo

or maybe even vote me back, but you know that isn't going to work

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”