Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

You've taken ownership of the AA9 wagon and the DrD wagon. And you won't lynch Pie? Why? You seem to have a radical turnaround from he's town to "we can control him". If Pie is factional scum, you are logical suspect number two. Would you ever consider lynching Pie?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 2 - Vote Count #9

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (1)
- Titus
pieguyn (8)
- Wake88, waynegg, Svenskt Stål, Empking, Majiffy, talah, leviathan93, AGar
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (1)
- PeregrineV
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (1)
- DeasVail
Majiffy (2)
- kanyeknowsbest, pieguyn
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (0)
-
Wake88 (0)
-
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (5)
- Belisarius, Pyrotechnics, Sakura Hana, NachoKoopa, Natirasha

18 votes available
10 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-16 01:57:51)

V/LA: Sakura Hana (10/28)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2675, Titus wrote:You've taken ownership of the AA9 wagon and the DrD wagon. And you won't lynch Pie? Why? You seem to have a radical turnaround from he's town to "we can control him". If Pie is factional scum, you are logical suspect number two. Would you ever consider lynching Pie?
I am content being Public Enemy #1 if Pie is non-neutral scum. I will lynch Pie when one of the following comes to pass.

1. He kills someone not stated by us.
2. He ever claims his kill was blocked(unless told to by point #1).
3. We are nearing endgame.

The point is, if Pie is factional scum, then we have successfully forced the scumteam to kill someone who was going to be useless the entirety of the game(and don't even begin to tell me Arcangel would have been useful--I have never seen a scenario in which she was anything but a useless lurksack) as opposed to one of our claimed power roles(Jiffy, me, Levi/Sakura, whoever else I missed) or one of the strong players(kkb, nacho, Pyrotech). Not only that, but we get to continue dictating who they kill on our terms--this is a benefit to keeping him around even with the offchance he's factional scum(I really think he's just an SK though).
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by talah »

I never unvote. It's a waste.

UNVOTE:

Nati, consider my vote proxied to you for now. I'm trying to keep up and read up but tbh I'm not feeling great about events elsewhere and am probably going to need a day or two to collect my thoughts.

A couple of current, mangled thoughts:

I get the argument for keeping pie around, I just don't want to be thirty pages behind if I take a day or two off. So that's probably selfish of me. I think Majiffy is probably town, and Waynegg is too, and they're probably mostly thinking multiball and associative tells - with the added bonuses of scum "assisting" with the SK lynch (ie identifiable after the fact) if that's the way it goes. I won't reiterate the argument for controlling at least one scum kill either way.

Just started a couple of ISOs and am thinking AGar is town as well. His change of heart about lynching Pie based on the nightkill result seems authentic too. Peregrine and I are on identical pages with Sakura's renunciation of Levi. Titus I actually don't have any problem with and thinking about it I think Kalimar's replacing might have been slightly town of null. Bit of a wait and see there.

I think if you eliminate everyone who has a decent rationale for being on the pie wagon, the remaining votes are likely to be scum. The only way that doesn't hold is if this is a single mafia faction including pie.

If you guys get a chance can you check out Sven's ISO as he can say he's town or scumreading just about anyone he wants at the moment and I don't know a lot about his town vs scum play. Will continue to read in a bit.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 2670, Natirasha wrote: I was the first one on the ArcAngel train even if it doesn't reflect it on the vote count(I moved votes to light fire on Kalimar).
DrD was my wagon.
Sakura was "reaction testing"(I had pie+talah sheeping me early in the game), Empking was also part of that phase where we had the dumb town block.
I proudly lynch town, but don't ask me to even consider lynching scum...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Natirasha »

VOTE: Svenst

Feeling good vibes in this direction.

#2-3 are Empking and Peregrine though.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 2679, waynegg wrote:I proudly lynch town, but don't ask me to even consider lynching scum...
It would be wrong of me to not claim the wagons that I started, yes.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by talah »

VOTE: Svenskt
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sure
vote: Svenskt
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Why? I have claimed my role allready soooo

I think that if pie is limited to a pool of players i would let him be arround, but i still havent seen any discussion as to where the nks are.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

You guys are idiots. Please just vote me so I don't have to keep up with this travesty of a game.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Wayne, lets form a work group
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 am

Post by DeasVail »

Titus, that quote was where I had previously mentioned that Pie being group scum would actually be no problem at all, so I think that's a pretty bad point in favour of lynching pie. I agree with Nat, essentially.

I can't say I'm too passionate about Empking vs. Svenskt but Svenskt has this semi-natural feel to him that Empking doesn't.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 am

Post by talah »

In post 2687, DeasVail wrote:Titus, that quote was where I had previously mentioned that Pie being group scum would actually be no problem at all, so I think that's a pretty bad point in favour of lynching pie. I agree with Nat, essentially.

I can't say I'm too passionate about Empking vs. Svenskt but Svenskt has this semi-natural feel to him that Empking doesn't.
Why is Svenskt town?
Why is it Empking vs Svenskt?
Do you expect an Empking lynch is on the cards? What's the argument for EmpkingScum?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Village idiot talah, or scum talah

Which is it?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:57 am

Post by talah »

Why am I scum?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

You are voting someone who has claimed character
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2685, waynegg wrote:You guys are idiots. Please just vote me so I don't have to keep up with this travesty of a game.
See, we're basically dealing with a newfound Scum faction that will not lynch the supposed Serial Killer. Likely they are Scum, so those of us with common sense have to work around them. It's actually kind of sad to have to deal with these anti-Town players, because they're not going to stop until they get fucking burned.

This kind of desperate stupidity can't be real, so now I'm even more certain we're dealing with a Mafia faction and one of its members fakeclaiming as SK.

Heads are going to fucking roll should Day/Night 1 repeat itself.

Their ignorance will not be blissful.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Wake1 »

Sven and others, please keep your votes on the Serial Killer. Talah, you're fucking up, so shame on you.

As long as the SK is alive Town is going to be absolutely divided, and I'm going to truly relish lashing the fools.

We have to lynch the SK, not just for the reasons listed earlier, but to bring more unity to Town.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:If I were Mafia, I'd attempt to kill SK last Night.
But instead you want to lynch him since it's easier to convince town to do so, right?
In post 2632, leviathan93 wrote:truth. that convinced me
You're convinced quite easily tbh.
In post 2636, Wake1 wrote:...I could very well persue Majiffy's lynch Day 3 after we lynch pieguyn.
So you wanna lynch Majiffy's lynch target, yet you wanna lynch Majiffy tomorrow who is a 1-shot watcher?
In post 2638, Wake1 wrote:
Titus, please cast your vote against the Serial KIller. The would put him at L-2, and you could remove it any time thereafter. Do you think me Town as levi does?
"You can remove it anytime thereafter" seems to be what you keep mentioning to anyone to get votes on pie, while you cant remove votes after a lynch, this is really bad logic to try to get votes to lynch pie.
In post 2640, Svenskt Stål wrote:you are affraid that scum will quick hammer a claimed sk?

seems not legit
True, but still, scum has to get rid of the danger of getting killed somehow.
In post 2646, waynegg wrote:Yeah. You're stretching like hell. You must be scum this game.
So a scum-dayvig + SK? that seems too on the low side for town, dont you think?
In post 2647, waynegg wrote:Titus's willingness to push random lynch over known scum is dumb, dumb, dumb. As town it feeds into giving even more advantage to the scum. As scum it jingles obvious scumotivation.
Except the truth is, pushing a lynch on leashed SK is dumb, dumb, dumb, As town it feeds into giving scum more safety, As scum is obvious scumotivation.
In post 2660, Titus wrote:Yeah that response us a "whatever I have to do to survive post" rather than a help town perspective.
Really? I'm reading it as the opposite.

Not liking the wagon outta nowhere on Svenst, reasons?

On the other hand, wake has been trying to be manipulative to get votes on pie, in a worse way than wayne and majiffy, since at least they push it because they believe even a leashed SK needs to die, while Wake keeps mentioning it like it's good to keep putting votes on pie "coz you can remove them after anyway" when OOPS! lynched, sorry.

Vote: Wake
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

The lack of more than one NK last night could be for multiple things. Since an RB didn't declare a target, then we can hope for a doc, or that mafia tried to NK Pie and he's got some BP protection.

And if that's the case (and even if not), scum would rather see the SK lynched than taking him out themselves. Why would they want to waste one of their plays which move them towards their wincon when they can use the town's lynch to do so?

So, I see
A WHOLE LOT
more scum motivation to push Pie's lynch hardcore for scum than I see for town. We know we're fighting an uphill battle, but frankly a mislynch and NK is normal mafia, so I don't even feel we are behind. As a matter of fact, we are actually ahead because we caught the SK, and they are usually pains in the asses to find and catch.

And we are doubly ahead, since the SK is acting as the town vig and cleaning up the fringes. Since there will be scum in the fringes, this will work.

With that said, aside from Wake and Majiffy pushing the Pie lynch, there are going to be the "silent" partners. They are going for the SK lynch lynch because hey, it ain't them, but they will also not risk all the scumteam on pushing for the SK lynch.

So, first I'll look at that and the other dissolving wagons of day1 and day2.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

And what's the defense of Levi again?

His neighbor comes in the thread calling him scum and he says nothing?

That is in no way a town reaction.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2695, PeregrineV wrote:The lack of more than one NK last night could be for multiple things. Since an RB didn't declare a target, then we can hope for a doc, or that mafia tried to NK Pie and he's got some BP protection.

And if that's the case (and even if not), scum would rather see the SK lynched than taking him out themselves. Why would they want to waste one of their plays which move them towards their wincon when they can use the town's lynch to do so?

So, I see
A WHOLE LOT
more scum motivation to push Pie's lynch hardcore for scum than I see for town. We know we're fighting an uphill battle, but frankly a mislynch and NK is normal mafia, so I don't even feel we are behind. As a matter of fact, we are actually ahead because we caught the SK, and they are usually pains in the asses to find and catch.

And we are doubly ahead, since the SK is acting as the town vig and cleaning up the fringes. Since there will be scum in the fringes, this will work.

With that said, aside from Wake and Majiffy pushing the Pie lynch, there are going to be the "silent" partners. They are going for the SK lynch lynch because hey, it ain't them, but they will also not risk all the scumteam on pushing for the SK lynch.

So, first I'll look at that and the other dissolving wagons of day1 and day2.
I like this.

UNVOTE:

But we need to have a list by end of day, posted by someone that is town in almost everyones eyes, that pie has to follow.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2696, PeregrineV wrote:And what's the defense of Levi again?

sorry for being lazy but can you link this
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2698, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2696, PeregrineV wrote:And what's the defense of Levi again?

sorry for being lazy but can you link this
In post 2439, Sakura Hana wrote:Well I just skimmed, and I think Nacho might be scum, also thinking my neighborhood partner might be scum considering he almost ignored me all night.

be back when my V/LA is over.
In post 2450, Sakura Hana wrote:There's like 0 chance scum and pie crosskilled on a regular scenario, there's no reason for scum to kill AA9 unless they wanted to try to crosskill with pie, however, they didn't know exactly who would pie kill i think? unless we/he made it too obvious.

Now, on my neighborhood I commented on the flip making me shift towards Nacho and my partner stayed silent for almost all night, and he only replied when I posted my V/LA on the nighborhood why would he avoid talking in the nighborhood, makes me wonder wether he has another QT, like... a scum QT. I'd think a town neighbor would be more likely to share his opinions with their partner in case either is NK'd.

Also after Noon my time (in 2 hours) im gonna be completely V/LA until Monday, until then it's just LA.

People on my lynch pool today in order of want most, to want least.

leviathan, Nacho, pieguy.

If we leash pieguy again I want him to NK levi if we dont lynch him. At this point, i could care less if we lynch pie or not, but I want that WIFOM gone.
In post 2453, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2451, Titus wrote:Implication, is Nacho your neighbor Sakura?
No, it's Levi.

I'm suspecting Nacho because of the sudden push on DrD shifting from AA9 yesterday and DrD flipped town, before Nacho pushed him yesterday DrD was suspecting Nacho.

I'm suspecting levi because of him going MIA during the Night on our Neighborhood.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”