Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

geraintm wrote:Turbo, can you explain what your double vote thing was?
My role.

Can you explain what your horrible attack on me yesterday was?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I recruited Ozy night one and got spotted by kilmenator. I tried to kill SL night two for being the fink cop and probably got blocked by geraint. I tried to kill Norinel N3 for being the SK and he's prolly un-nightkillable.

And that's the truth, Ruth.

Just do me a favor and lynch Norinel before me. Seriously, I'm 98.6% positive he's the SK. I get a one-time kill that triggers the day before, and I just PMed the mod to let him know who I'm sending a bomb to. If you kill me today, it goes off as my suicidal farewell. If you don't kill me, I can defuse it up until a lynch is final. I frankly don't see any way out, but at least I can make your lives more difficult if you choose not to listen to me. So lynch Norinel and deal with me tomorrow. Otherwise there will be 3 of you left tomorrow after the SK kills and you'll have to decide who to trust, rather than having me, an admitted scum remaining.

Kilmenator tracked me at night. Your kill-blocking activities (doc etc) happen at night. I am scum who kills/recruits at night, and your SK kills during the day. Ask yourself why the daykill hasn't happened yet today... it's cause Norinel hasn't shown up to visit the thread yet.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Let's change it to this:

Norinel, if you kill before we lynch MBL, we WILL lynch you today instead of MBL.

We should hurry and lynch MBL before Norinel shows up. Turbo, any chance of double voting?

I'll investigate geraintm tommorow just to make sure.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Vote Count is coming up shortly.

.................................................................................
.................................................................................

While everyone in the center of the town keeps discussing who should be lynched, Turbovolver suddenly drops dead onto the ground...

Everyone starts to think, "Oh no! A third time?"

Immediately everyone looked around to see who might have done this, but to everyone's chagrin for the third time, no trace of the killer could be found...

However, after Turbovolver was fully identified, the town breathes a sigh of relief...

Turbovolver, mafia double voter, killed Day 4

Role PM wrote:You are the Mafia Double Voter. During every day you may choose to vote a person twice by saying “Vote: X” twice, either at the same time or in separate posts. Or you can just conceal your double voting ability by voting and unvoting normally. You cannot vote for two different players at the same time. If you do double vote someone, your two votes will be seen by others in vote counts.
The end justifies the means.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

It's time for the first Vote Count of DOOM :twisted:

2 - MrBuddyLee (ShadowLurker, Adele)

Not Voting: Norinel, MrBuddyLee, geraintm

Remember with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!
The end justifies the means.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

LOL, this game is ridiculous.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

If you haven't figured out my role at this point, it should be exceedingly obvious after my last post and the recent set of events. If I reference it in any way I get modkilled. Suffice it to say I'm not a threat in the least and it's been a blast lying my ass off.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Unvote
for discussion sake.

O_O.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

AARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

ShadowLurker wrote:Let's change it to this:

Norinel, if you kill before we lynch MBL, we WILL lynch you today instead of MBL.

We should hurry and lynch MBL before Norinel shows up. Turbo, any chance of double voting?

I'll investigate geraintm tommorow just to make sure.
This was the right answer. Lynch Norinel and the game should be instantly over. If for some freak reason he's not the SK, which I can't even fathom at this point, deal with it then.

If you lynch me, my bomb goes off tonight and kills someone who's not Norinel, leaving Norinel+townieX+townieY. Norinel daykills townieY and wins the game.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

geraintm wrote:MBL, is there anything you have written during the game that had a shred of truth to it?
Not really, no. But I'm not scum and I'm not the SK, that much should be apparent at this point. And I'm still alive, which I'm rather happy about and which shouldn't bother you very much considering you have a daykiller to catch.

Shadowlurker seems to get what's going on. Adele, I suggest you unvote and geraint I suggest you hold your vote. I found the SK, now you just need to read my posts and his and see if you agree.

vote: Norinel the daykilling SK who is about to claim vig or didn't kill me (the obvious daykill for any vig or SK) cause he wanted to keep me around for the frame-up
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by geraintm »

Turbovolver wrote:
geraintm wrote:Turbo, can you explain what your double vote thing was?
My role.

Can you explain what your horrible attack on me yesterday was?
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
Turbovolver, mafia double voter, killed Day 4

Role PM wrote:You are the Mafia Double Voter. During every day you may choose to vote a person twice by saying “Vote: X” twice, either at the same time or in separate posts. Or you can just conceal your double voting ability by voting and unvoting normally. You cannot vote for two different players at the same time. If you do double vote someone, your two votes will be seen by others in vote counts.
yeah, my horrible attack looks a little better now :-)

Anyways, MBL i hope you are happy with the way the game has gone.
You say you aren't scum, aren't SK or anything, then why did you turn up guilty when investigated?

the game seems horribly balanced. scum had a godfather, double voter, recruited Ozy? and am i right in thinking there is one left, or are we chasing the person who is doing the day kills?

Am i right in thinking Shadow has turned up innocent on all three of Norinel, Adele and me?

Does anyone have anything from their roles that would help us finish the game? i ask because i am assuming there are no vanilla roles in this game and 2/5 of the people around have given no indication at all of what they get up to each night/day
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

why did you turn up guilty when investigated?
Why do godfathers turn up innocent when investigated?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by Adele »

MrBuddyLee wrote:If you haven't figured out my role at this point, it should be exceedingly obvious after my last post and the recent set of events. If I reference it in any way I get modkilled. Suffice it to say I'm not a threat in the least and it's been a blast lying my ass off.
Fantastic. So now you're non-antitown (which is not to necessarily say
pro
-town) induced by the mod to lie, who's never told us any truth at all... and who can't and won't tell us what we need to know to make an informed decision.

You're a miller on top of all this.

This is no role that I know of. Jester? Surviver?
unvote
, someone help me out here.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:43 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

geraintm wrote:Anyways, MBL i hope you are happy with the way the game has gone.
So far so good, but we're not quite home yet.
the game seems horribly balanced. scum had a godfather, double voter, recruited Ozy? and am i right in thinking there is one left, or are we chasing the person who is doing the day kills?
We are chasing the person who just killed scum, odds are they are not scum or they wouldn't have done that because turbo's double vote on me plus another scum vote would have probably won them the game. So yeah, we're looking for the freaking psychopathic daykilling SK :)
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:49 pm

Post by Adele »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
geraintm wrote:Anyways, MBL i hope you are happy with the way the game has gone.
So far so good, but we're not quite home yet.
We are chasing the person who just killed scum, odds are they are not scum or they wouldn't have done that because turbo's double vote on me plus another scum vote would have probably won them the game. So yeah, we're looking for the freaking psychopathic daykilling SK :)
And... how do we know that the psychopath SK isn't you?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:52 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Read Norinel's posts in response to my bullshit claim. SL already says he sees it. You should be able to as well.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:14 am

Post by geraintm »

MrBuddyLee wrote:If you haven't figured out my role at this point, it should be exceedingly obvious after my last post and the recent set of events. If I reference it in any way I get modkilled. Suffice it to say I'm not a threat in the least and it's been a blast lying my ass off.
yuo said something ages ago that was along the lines of "I can't spell it out any more for you guys"
i tried looking through your posts to see what you mean, but couldn't work out what you were on about.

CAn you explain what you meant?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:45 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Let's get a full claim out of Norinel at the very least.

This game is honestly very convoluted even if the roles aren't that much individually and I'm trying to decipher what the hell is going on half the time
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:42 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Seriously, you just need to figure out which of Norinel/myself/Adele is the SK and lynch them for the win. I think I've laid out a pretty solid case for the past day and a half, and mind you the person I spotted was a "confirmed innocent" so if he turns out to be the final killer like I think he is then you can thank me for the win. :)

Or you can lynch me for all the weirdness and make me a sad panda. But you'll probably lose if you do that. Just read my post history from the perspective that I was trying to draw out the SK and it should make a lot more sense.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by Adele »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Seriously, you just need to figure out which of Norinel/myself/Adele is the SK and lynch them for the win. I think I've laid out a pretty solid case for the past day and a half, and mind you the person I spotted was a "confirmed innocent" so if he turns out to be the final killer like I think he is then you can thank me for the win. :)

Or you can lynch me for all the weirdness and make me a sad panda. But you'll probably lose if you do that. Just read my post history from the perspective that I was trying to draw out the SK and it should make a lot more sense.
You've played
that
card before. In fact, you've played most of the scummy cards in the deck.

MBL:
1) breadcrumbs doc
2) says daykiller is SK
3) claims day/nightvig
4) claims nightonlyvig
5) claims scum
6) refuses to claim, but hints at contradictory abilities
7) tells people he's 98.6% sure Norinel's the sk
8.) tells people it really might be me. But it's
definately
Norinel. No, wait, could be me...

hmm
...I move that MBL's input should henceforth be ignored. We don't know if he's
ever
told the truth.. but we do know he's lied. A lot.
Me, I'm falling back on Old Faithful: Lynch All Liars. He's trying to confuse us, and it's worked. A lot. Do we need any more proof that he's a Bad Person?

vote: MBL

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me
six
times, shame on me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:13 pm

Post by geraintm »

i am of the opinion that MBL has to die tonight. MBL claims to have a night killing roll, he turned up guilty under investiagation (and i don't understand that thing about why do godfather's come up innocent) and i don't want him able to use it. that takes us down to 4 for tomorrow and i think a 50/50 shot of getting it right.
norinal/adele are going to have to explain their actions throughout the game though, it is obvious neither will be vanilla so they much have been doing something all game.

this game seems weird. so far it looks like the mafia have not killed anyone in the whole game, yet it is a 50/50 chance that the town doesn't win!
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by Adele »

geraintm wrote:norinal/adele are going to have to explain their actions throughout the game though
So, having established that we can't trust MBL, we're blindly following his analysis? Or are you about to contend that it's a coincidence you've just named the two people he's been focusing on this morning?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:43 am

Post by geraintm »

no, there are only 5 left. i don't trust MBL, i do trust shadow, that leaves you and norinel left.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:20 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

So Adele, is your theory that I daykilled my scumbuddy today? If you're going to vote me I'd like to know why, other than the lynch-all-liars lameness.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”