N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

They would dink around with a bus because everyone who is actually town wants to lynch you right now and we are forcing their hand.

Notice how Mit wasn't going after you until the winds started to change?

I bet once Majiffy stops playing dumb he'll vote you also.

Also, do we even have any completed games together? What do scum and town Des look like and how are you differentiating here?

- Des
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:11 am

Post by N »

nostoc
noun
any freshwater, blue-green alga of the genus Nostoc, often occurring in jellylike colonies in moist places.

Vote Count 4.05
Luna Lovegood
( 2 ) PeaceBringer , BBmolla
Dante
( 2 ) Varsoon
Shadowy Poison
( 0 )
Rail Tracer
( 0 )
PeaceBringer
( 2 ) Luna Lovegood , Shadowy Poison
ooba
( 0 )
Varsoon
( 0 )
Mitillos
( 1 ) RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
( 0 )
Majiffy
( 0 )
BBmolla
( 0 )

Not voting:
Rail Tracer , Mitillos , Majiffy , ooba , Dante

With 11 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-07 00:03:00)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1750, Shadowy Poison wrote:They would dink around with a bus because everyone who is actually town wants to lynch you right now and we are forcing their hand.

Notice how Mit wasn't going after you until the winds started to change?

I bet once Majiffy stops playing dumb he'll vote you also.

Also, do we even have any completed games together? What do scum and town Des look like and how are you differentiating here?

- Des
um, mit is not going after me... neither is majiffy...
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 1683, Mitillos wrote:I looked at Rail's VCs.

@Peace: When you moved off me on D3, why did you switch to Luna? The deadline wasn't far off and there wasn't really anyone much interested in voting Luna. So, what exactly was the purpose of your vote?
In post 1692, Mitillos wrote:@Rail: OK, I see your point. But then, our Necromancer didn't have negative utility (I doubt there are werewolves, making him zero utility at worst). Neromollie was very much positive utility, too. So, I'm not even sure that scum would actually need to claim negative utility. But, that's beside the point. The nullness of the slot is much more important.
As for who is scum... I don't know. I guess the scummiest are:
1) At least one of BB/RC. RC's unjustified push on BB pretty much since he replaced in is very anti-town. On the other hand, BB's interactions with some players (e.g. SK) have been rather iffy. I don't think both of them are scum, though.
2) I'm starting to come around on PeaceBringer. I didn't like his response in the post above. In general, his voting behaviour seems like he's playing it safe the whole time.
@Peace: The Luna wagon was very much not viable given the deadline. It looks like you knew that, since people would get off me, because of my claim, they'd be likely to go for the second largest wagon and wanted to keep away from it.
3 & 4) I have no idea. Most of my reads have all been moving increasingly towards the null area. Towny people have been acting slightly scummy and vice-versa. I need to ISO the Varsoon and Luna slots again, for now.
In post 1707, Mitillos wrote:@Rail: Because I don't know for certain there's scum in that pair. Strictly speaking, I don't know there is town is there, either. It's possible both are scum. It's possible both are town. I suspect that one of them is scum, but this is partly because of the fact we have yet to find anyone. Also, the reasons I laid out when I said I consider them somewhat scummy.

@Shadow: No one claimed it, but your own claim came somewhat early, so it was still possible someone would.

Having reread a bit, I think... that I partially agree with Shadow's choices for scum. Specifically, Peace and Dante. I'm starting to think Luna may be third. Finally, one of RC/BB, not yet sure which.

I don't think Majiffy's claim is a lie. It would be too risky. What if, say, Luna claimed cop who investigated Majiffy at some point? Then, they'd know that, since their result didn't come a day later, Majiffy is lying.

I doubt there are 5 scum, so that may well be the entire team. I need to read some more. Tentatively, think of my vote as being on Peace. It probably will be there, at some point tomorrow. (Watch him turn out to be the origin of the block/message.)
And yes, Majiffy isn't going after you right now because he's too busy pretending not to know what's going on. That'll change soon.

- Des
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Mit, is simply posting genuine questions. Unlike you and rail. Yes, the scum plan has been to keep me till a point where can lynch me and win.

I did not catch the response to me r/t not voting KMD... so Mit, yes, they were not likely to follow but I hoped they might.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Des, I do not know all that is finished but for somone with a proported over 100 posts it is a lot of nothing.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

And des, if you truly are being a stubborn fool, then it is one of RC, Mili, and BB...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:38 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

eh, actually it is 7 to lynch so the pressure point is 3 vs 2... so makes more sense.

Luna is the one most certain scum...
good job guys now you got me reviewing and reconsidering even...
I implore you RT and SP that if you are not scum to wake up and refocus because I am not.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1750, Shadowy Poison wrote:I bet once Majiffy stops playing dumb he'll vote you also.
You said the magic name. And it in no way has to do anything with being the first post on the last page.

Gimme a tl;dr.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:08 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Not Peacebringer today.

Get Miti please.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:42 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Peacebringer
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 pm

In post 1760, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Peacebringer
As I was saying.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm really interested in the Peace flip right now. It gives town a lot of info, and will help inform me on where to go in the following days.

I know my vote counts as two, but I want to put it there. FoS Peace, I suppose? Or, maybe, Intent to Hammer with a Double?
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Varsoon: Somewhat difficult to hammer him, since he only has three votes on him right now.

@Shadow: I wasn't going after him, until Rail asked us to look at the VCs. So, I started asking about stuff that I found suspicious, after looking at them. Isn't that what you do, as well?

@Peace: You hoped people would follow on the Luna wagon, but made no actual effort to convince them to do so? Because, what I see in your ISO is two consecutive posts with just a vote in them each. First on me and then on Luna. Nothing about why he's scum, just votes. Even on the first few posts of the following day. Eventually you say that it's because Nacho as town isn't like this. So, incomplete meta. (You never discussed if he does this as scum. I think he's equally active as scum and as town, but not active in this game, which means your reasoning is wrong, at the very least). Town doesn't do this. If you are so certain he's scum, you should be 1) trying to find more and better evidence to support this and 2) attempting to convince town, instead of just letting the deadline come.

Vote: Peace
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:59 pm

This is a shitty wagon and all town on it should be ashamed of themselves for being on it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Mit: It's only 7 to lynch, he's got 4 votes now, and I count for two. Wouldn't be too difficult.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

don't hammer before i catch up, please.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay scum has this one... PB out... fools.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1762, Varsoon wrote:I'm really interested in the Peace flip right now. It gives town a lot of info, and will help inform me on where to go in the following days.

I know my vote counts as two, but I want to put it there. FoS Peace, I suppose? Or, maybe, Intent to Hammer with a Double?
guess what, if you are not scum, you get lynched tomorrow... game over...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1763, Mitillos wrote:@Varsoon: Somewhat difficult to hammer him, since he only has three votes on him right now.

@Shadow: I wasn't going after him, until Rail asked us to look at the VCs. So, I started asking about stuff that I found suspicious, after looking at them. Isn't that what you do, as well?

@Peace: You hoped people would follow on the Luna wagon, but made no actual effort to convince them to do so? Because, what I see in your ISO is two consecutive posts with just a vote in them each. First on me and then on Luna. Nothing about why he's scum, just votes. Even on the first few posts of the following day. Eventually you say that it's because Nacho as town isn't like this. So, incomplete meta. (You never discussed if he does this as scum. I think he's equally active as scum and as town, but not active in this game, which means your reasoning is wrong, at the very least). Town doesn't do this. If you are so certain he's scum, you should be 1) trying to find more and better evidence to support this and 2) attempting to convince town, instead of just letting the deadline come.

Vote: Peace
I am doing what I know how to convince. I do not know how to do it "mafia scum" style. I am intuitive and cannot put words into often to what I examine, see but it is clear. Put not one lynch has had any more information than what I have provided. Not one.
Which is why I am not long for this place as this game gives evidence to...
Luna has sat back, not engaged the game and been passive.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by ooba »

I'm back
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

sp wrote:They've probably already gameplanned for his lynch and they just told him to make a list without making any waves, and no one is going to take that rambling BS seriously, so no harm/no foul.
yeah. maybe. or he could be town who has insanely bad reads.

i'll get around to reading probably after a nap then make a decision. or waffle on about stuff for a bit more. i dunno. back later.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1711, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1691, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dante

Scum don't type like Mitilos is typing.
Dante wagon is better for me right now.
well if you are not scum and mitilos is not scum you just gave scum the game...
you REALLY need to watch your vote.
Peace could you explain this?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by ooba »

Maj's 1670 is an attempt to play dumb. I can't believe anybody won't know who the double voter is.

Peace's reads are !!!. Doesn't look like well thought out scum posturing.

Combined with Varsoon's "I'm really interested in the Peace flip right now. It gives town a lot of info, and will help inform me on where to go in the following days." -> I don't like this lynch anymore.

I don't know why but I'm also getting increasingly paranoid about Shadow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”