N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:14 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1724, Rail Tracer wrote:you're clearly not reading, since i think you're scum with luna. plus me being in "get a lynch" mode would imply i'm actually pushing a lynch. and i'm not. although i did urge people to look through the votecounts i posted and make their own conclusions.

although you're right that i'm steering away from SP, but that's mainly because i believe his claim, i like the way he pushed mitillos after mitillos's claim, and he was nagged like i was.

plus i don't give two shits that you happened to be right about some scum in one game you played. i
know
you're either wrong or scum here, so there's that.
bullshit, you have been pushing me being lynched left and right.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

ok
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Tell you what, rail. If you are not in "Get a lynch" mode, then get off my Ass...
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:19 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

no

i would be lying if i didn't say i'm probably going to end up voting you today unless i see reason to vote someone else

you don't look town. VCA suggests you're scum. the only reason i'm not currently voting you is because i want to take some time to properly read through ISOs before i commit to a vote today

if i really wanted to break down the reads you gave on the previous page and show why they're completely wrong, i could, but i don't really see a point unless people are foolish enough to take your seriously. maybe i will anyway, just as something to do
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1728, Rail Tracer wrote:no

i would be lying if i didn't say i'm probably going to end up voting you today unless i see reason to vote someone else

you don't look town. VCA suggests you're scum. the only reason i'm not currently voting you is because i want to take some time to properly read through ISOs before i commit to a vote today

if i really wanted to break down the reads you gave on the previous page and show why they're completely wrong, i could, but i don't really see a point unless people are foolish enough to take your seriously. maybe i will anyway, just as something to do
so that being said, please do elighten one and all why you move from "everyone but PB" and white knighting me, to oh, now most likely my vote. What makes more sesnse you are sighting back looking for misguided town to jump my vote and move along. And if SP is really town and say RC or Mill is really scum, then they are a fool. Despardo is no fool imo.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:23 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

again, not a post meant for me, but for others, to justify your behavior. And yes, I am sure you can come up with convoluted logic that justifies and counters everything I said. I have no doubt that you are that good.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:25 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

you don't look town.
VCA suggests you're scum. the only reason i'm not currently voting you is because i want to take some time to properly read through ISOs before i commit to a vote today

again with this comment. Meant to pull in misguided town. Only ones who care about "looking town" are scum. Period.
Oh, please give the VCA that suggests I am scum, that would be rich...
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:35 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

the brief version of it?

look at your position on every wagon, and look at who has voted you throughout the game. outside of majiffy D1 you've
only
been voted by confirmed town players.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

actually RC as well at one point. and maybe BB i forget. but you can look at it, since i pulled up all the most relevant votecounts a few pages back
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:38 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1732, Rail Tracer wrote:the brief version of it?

look at your position on every wagon, and look at who has voted you throughout the game. outside of majiffy D1 you've
only
been voted by confirmed town players.
well seeing how we only have dead confirmed town players, how would you know if scum did or did not vote me?
My position on "wagons" has been one voting who I think is scum. Period. Nothing about that address in any way shape or form the psychology of voting. So confirmed town votes me, guess what, I draw heat. That is what happens. It is "null." But then again you are not trying to convince me.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

peacebringer wrote:well seeing how we only have dead confirmed town players, how would you know if scum did or did not vote me?
the peak of your D1 wagon had 4 now-dead townies and sleepykrew(majiffy)

outside of that there have been a couple random votes here and there from unconfirmed players, but mostly dead confirmed town players voting you
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1487, Rail Tracer wrote:that's impressive. i've been doin' work dis game. i'm on every wagon that isn't peacebringer.
oh and talk about VC's, you self observed this... supports my point. Gotta love how you told KMD, yup you are only one figure out I am scum and are quite masterful in your commentary. it is really impressive.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1735, Rail Tracer wrote:
peacebringer wrote:well seeing how we only have dead confirmed town players, how would you know if scum did or did not vote me?
the peak of your D1 wagon had 4 now-dead townies and sleepykrew(majiffy)

outside of that there have been a couple random votes here and there from unconfirmed players, but mostly dead confirmed town players voting you
typical 1st reaction to me. All null. Of course I had you white knighting me and being on every miss-lynch and pretty much running the show.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:47 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

ok. it's been fun chatting with you, but i honestly don't see the point anymore.

you're either wrong or scum, and since you show no inclination to reconsider your read on me, and i'm probably not going to change my mind about you, it's pointless to clutter up the thread anymore talking to you.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1738, Rail Tracer wrote:ok. it's been fun chatting with you, but i honestly don't see the point anymore.

you're either wrong or scum, and since you show no inclination to reconsider your read on me, and i'm probably not going to change my mind about you, it's pointless to clutter up the thread anymore talking to you.
well, again you are not out to convince me anyway. I always reconsider. And you already have changed your mind on me, the oh so great white knight that stood up for peacebringer until game was about done. Don't blame you, I understand. And hey, you are not in slot #1, so there is that. Pretty much removed all doubt though as there is no sincere trying to convince me of anything, it is all throwing out statements to point others in a direction. As I said though, you are quite good and your work is impressive. Hope you get a scummie nom outta this.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:53 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

as reading things over, am reminded of the old addage from JEEP. People at heart really do want to reveal what there role is. Jeep was always very good at reading folks. And Rail, buddy, you did pretty much proclaim yourself and get it so no one will listen or consider otherwise. Kudos.
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 1713, PeaceBringer wrote:Claims a protect and block role. Claims was blocked and no other evidence of a blocker.
:neutral:

No we didn't, and yes there is.
In post 1713, PeaceBringer wrote:PB is town. His behavior has been of trying to sort out who is bad. Not trying to “look town.”
In post 1713, PeaceBringer wrote:(Nymphomaniac Nurse is an) Odd claim for scum not in terms of the actual claim, but how he went about it. It would be non-standard for someone to claim protecting self around here with a protection role. Not trying to “look town”
In post 1713, PeaceBringer wrote:(Majiffy's) Slot has been town. People who know the original slot holder indicated town.
In post 1713, PeaceBringer wrote:Read through his ISO indicates play that is very much in line with
It's so fucking beautiful. Wow.
Desparado and company have been sitting silent, making comments on occasion. Now more active at Near LyLo. As town from what I have seen more engaged, throws out more reads and theories. Here passive.
"On occasion??" There are 5 people with 100+ posts and we are one of them. With that said, of fucking course we are more active now near LYLO--with our role outed we have no reason to hold anything back.
In post 1729, PeaceBringer wrote:And if SP is really town and say RC or Mill is really scum, then they are a fool. Despardo is no fool imo.
Why would I be a fool again?
In post 1739, PeaceBringer wrote:Hope you get a scummie nom outta this.
*twitch*

- Des
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

hey desp

why don't you think nacho is scum?
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

i'm also beginning to think peacebringer could just be really, really dumb and not necessarily scum.

those reads are just plain awful, but i'm not entirely sure scum-pb looks at the gamestate and goes, "oh attacking RT and SP will work!" especially since if he's scum, he'd know we were roleblocked by the nagger.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

YOu would be a fool for voting me Des....
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 1742, Rail Tracer wrote:hey desp

I need one of my scum reads to flip town before I start going after the rest of the game.

Do you really think peace's team is interested in keeping him around at this point? They've probably already gameplanned for his lynch and they just told him to make a list without making any waves, and no one is going to take that rambling BS seriously, so no harm/no foul.

Peace: Oh ok. Cool.

- Des
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

Also their claim would be pretty impressive if they had made it up, don't you think?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Granted SP, I been waffling on you back and forth all game. Your vote on me can be genuine reaction to my take on Ooba.

I need to go examine the "nagging stuff" again as may have not fully registered Missed the PV claiming it as well.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1745, Shadowy Poison wrote:

I need one of my scum reads to flip town before I start going after the rest of the game.

Do you really think peace's team is interested in keeping him around at this point? They've probably already gameplanned for his lynch and they just told him to make a list without making any waves, and no one is going to take that rambling BS seriously, so no harm/no foul.

- Des
um, there is no waiting for "scum read to flip" at this point.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1745, Shadowy Poison wrote:

- Des
the 2nd part there is patently absurd. If I was on a scum team and this close to a win, why would they dink around with a bus at this point, when as pointed clearly right now, everyone voting me was scum. See, this all reads as scum des, not town des.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”