Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'd say ICE and Garmr. I sense some bussing going on.
thats a lot of bussing considering thor is pushing to lynch Ice (well before he voted me anyway) who voted garmr who's pushing to lynch Ice.

if thats the scumteam we might aswell let them all hang each other :D
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yeah. I dunno.

Now that Thor is basically confscum, he's just going to spew out WIFOM and who knows what else. We should just focus on scumhunting. Honestly, I think ending the day might be better just to get him out of here.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 2.02
havingfitz
(0)
ICEninja
(0)
zakk
(0)
Garmr
(1) ICEninja
toolenduso
(0)
Sir Bastion
(1) Thor665
Slandaar
(0)
Thor665
(3) Elyse, Sir Bastion, Slandaar
Elyse
(0)
Skelda
(0)

Not Voting:
havingfitz, zakk, Garmr, toolenduso, Skelda

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-05 22:21:57)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Skelda »

Why don't people want to lynch toolenduso? On my skim she had a pretty bad excuse to vote ABR. And the prod-dodges (I'm a hypocrite, I know) gave me a very early scumread. I'd also be willing to lynch Thor, but he has enough votes now.

VOTE: Vote: toolenduso And the people with me and fitz as anything other than null prior to now are bad players, unless they are ABR, obviously.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Elyse »

^Scum #2 found.

Now is the third ICE or Garmr? Probably Garmr.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

uhmm you do know thor is confirmed scum right now.

We are lynching him no matter what today, This day was continuing because we wanted everyone to touch base get some thoughts gathered about day 1 and night 1 out there and let players like you and fitz catch up on.

Fitz seemed to.

Are you comfortable that you are up to speed?
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Skelda »

How is he confirmed? Surely I didn't miss a guilty result or something. I have no qualms about voting for him, honestly, but I feel like I'm not in on something.

Then what do you expect me to say? I'm pretty lost here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not really comfortable with Elyse. It was pretty easy to see that Thor was targeted by f-16 and most players gave her townie points for if anyone else did it before her would you of still viewed elyse the same way.

On day 2 Elyse is quick to label people scum as soon as she as people start accepting her as town this is a change from her day 1 play where she would analyse things and not just blurt out stuff. This change of consistency worries me. I still think maybe waiting 1 day or so is better but this may just be difference of opinions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

F-16 role dies if he targets scum. He crumbed the hell out of targeting thor.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 831, Skelda wrote:How is he confirmed? Surely I didn't miss a guilty result or something. I have no qualms about voting for him, honestly, but I feel like I'm not in on something.

Then what do you expect me to say? I'm pretty lost here.
Falcon was a hider, his last post on day 1 was:
Albert, if you really are town,
I think Thor is the person town should look into if I die tonight.

Falcon died, hiders only die if they are hiding behind the person scum kill (which was maxous) or they hide behind scum.

Falcon said to watch thor, breadcrumbing quite clearly he was going to hide behind him and now he is dead. He had no issue with maxous so he had no reason to hide behind maxous. This is a normal game so there is no way he got directed to another person.

ipso facto Thor = Scum.

If you are comfortable that you are caught up and ready to be a productive part of this game on day 3 then we will hang thor now and go into day 3. We dont want you crying *catch up* from the get go on day 3.

Day 3 you will be posting reads and scumhunting like a mother.

or else.
Scum:

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 832, Garmr wrote:I'm not really comfortable with Elyse. It was pretty easy to see that Thor was targeted by f-16 and most players gave her townie points for if anyone else did it before her would you of still viewed elyse the same way.

On day 2 Elyse is quick to label people scum as soon as she as people start accepting her as town this is a change from her day 1 play where she would analyse things and not just blurt out stuff. This change of consistency worries me. I still think maybe waiting 1 day or so is better but this may just be difference of opinions.
That's funny since other people didn't (and still aren't) seeing it.

I don't think I should be conftown because of it, but yes, I do deserve credit. I don't see why a scum partner would do it. It wasn't as conspicuous as you make it out to be.

You are trying to discredit me and are nervous that as townies are townreading each other, it leaves scum (you) in a hard place.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 820, toolenduso wrote:
In post 801, Thor665 wrote: Consider this - if I flip scum...will anyone hold anyone else to my vow?

No.
In post 801, Thor665 wrote:Now...what happens if I flip town?

Then ICEninja would be suspect regardless of people taking or not taking your vow -- that's why it doesn't matter whether anybody signs up for it or not.
Exactly.
So why is Bastion fighting signing up for it?
Take your time.
This isn't rocket science.
In post 828, Skelda wrote:Why don't people want to lynch toolenduso?
Because he's town.
In post 830, Sir Bastion wrote:uhmm you do know thor is confirmed scum right now.
Uhm...you do know that I'm not.
Off the top of my head I can think of two ways I'm not and it doesn't even need me to work in that Falcon probably wasn't the most reliable voice of steady opinion either.
I understand it's important for you to fake this so you don't need to scumhunt, but the proper description is 'Thor is a logical lynch today based on the evidence we have'

I am not confirmed scum nor will I flip anything but town.
And then tomorrow people will lynch you and Ice.

Try not to sob too much.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 836, Thor665 wrote: Exactly.
Take your time.
Slandaar is the only one who's taken the vow so far. So why is Bastion the only one you're suspicious of for not taking it?
In post 828, Skelda wrote:Why don't people want to lynch toolenduso? On my skim she had a pretty bad excuse to vote ABR.
Lol. I'm a dude btw. Was it the kitten avi that threw you off?

Also, I had two reasons for voting ABR:

1. He really, really pissed me off (I acknowledge that this isn't the best reason as far as the game goes).
2. He wasn't being productive and started doing stupid, irrational stuff (see his "test" of Elyse, which was ridiculous) -- thought this was a scumtell.
In post 828, Skelda wrote:And the prod-dodges (I'm a hypocrite, I know) gave me a very early scumread.
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Could you elaborate?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Exactly.
Take your time.
No it appears to be kindergarten. it's been explained to you already *slowly*

Uhm...you do know that I'm not.
Off the top of my head I can think of two ways I'm not and it doesn't even need me to work in that Falcon probably wasn't the most reliable voice of steady opinion either.
I like how you quote the start of the post but not the rest of it where I did touch over the alternative ways falcon's death could have gone down and how unlikely they were.
Scum:

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 837, toolenduso wrote:Slandaar is the only one who's taken the vow so far. So why is Bastion the only one you're suspicious of for not taking it?
I have only asked 3 people.
1 ignored it.
1 agreed to it.
1 got high and mighty about the logistics of a vow and his attitude about them.

Discuss which one looks scummy to you.
In post 838, Sir Bastion wrote:I like how you quote the start of the post but not the rest of it where I did touch over the alternative ways falcon's death could have gone down and how unlikely they were.
You touched on only his targeting, which I already said I wasn't even including. I can think of two ways with him targeting me that don't confirm me as scum.
Try to keep up.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

1 got high and mighty about the logistics of a vow and his attitude about them.
correction 1 already told you he had given his answer:
I think you might need to back up and read my first post of day 2.

I dont need to make a vow to you because my intentions towards ICE are damn clear already.
which you then proceeded to ignore by quoting only the second half of that response.
You touched on only his targeting, which I already said I wasn't even including. I can think of two ways with him targeting me that don't confirm me as scum.
I did point out it was a normal game so him being redirected was impossible. but now I'm curious how did he die hiding behind a town person in a normal game?
Scum:

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

1. Saying 'I suspect him' is way different than 'if Thor flips town we'll lynch him'

2. Both PGO and RBer could affect his life and confirm jack all.
Especially with you preaching to the skies about how obvious his crumbs were.

I got you, don't I? Were you the scum who spotted it and plotted the block, or was that Ice?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 835, Elyse wrote:
In post 832, Garmr wrote:I'm not really comfortable with Elyse. It was pretty easy to see that Thor was targeted by f-16 and most players gave her townie points for if anyone else did it before her would you of still viewed elyse the same way.

That's funny since other people didn't (and still aren't) seeing it.

I don't think I should be conftown because of it, but yes, I do deserve credit. I don't see why a scum partner would do it. It wasn't as conspicuous as you make it out to be.

You are trying to discredit me and are nervous that as townies are townreading each other, it leaves scum (you) in a hard place.

But would they of saw it eventually because people would look into the his posts upon seeing his role. Also you anwsered only part of it doesn't explain why your posting style changed to slack once you were getting town read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Omg my grammer there i'm going to rewrite that
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

But would they of saw it. I think they would of eventually because people would looked into his posts upon seeing his role. Also you've only answered part of my post. You still haven't explained why your posting style has changed to a slack one once you thought you were getting town reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

it took me 3 mins to correct all the mistakes is that easier to understand?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 844, Garmr wrote:But would they of saw it. I think they would of eventually because people would looked into his posts upon seeing his role. Also you've only answered part of my post. You still haven't explained why your posting style has changed to a slack one once you thought you were getting town reads.
Translation: But would they have seen had I not brought it up? I think they would have eventually, because people would've looked into F-16's posts once they realized he was a hider.

Also, you've only answered part of my post. You still haven't explained why your posting style has become more aggressive now that a few people have townread you.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 841, Thor665 wrote:1. Saying 'I suspect him' is way different than 'if Thor flips town we'll lynch him'
So you claim at least 2 reasons apart from falcons targeting and the first is...he didnt target you.
2. Both PGO and RBer could affect his life and confirm jack all.
Especially with you preaching to the skies about how obvious his crumbs were.

I got you, don't I? Were you the scum who spotted it and plotted the block, or was that Ice?

Roleblocker is aimed and you cant target a hider who's hiding. And even if it did roleblock him it wouldnt have killed him.

But paranoid Gun owner is a potential, while its generally considered non-normal its not on the list of none allowed roles. Though I dont know of a game with both a hider and a PGO and how it turned out. Will have a look for that.

First bit of info I found on a quick google: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... _Game_FAQs

which also has the paranoid gun owner down as non-normal.

so 2 reasons is really 1, which is there is PGO in the game.

Are you claiming PGO?

oh dear Garmr seems more broken then ever.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

actually I just became aware that your 1 was not the first of your 2 alternatives but actually something seperate
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

1. Saying 'I suspect him' is way different than 'if Thor flips town we'll lynch him'
which might be why I made it a very formal
FOS: Iceninja
rather then a half arsed *ninja could be scum*
Scum:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”