Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1818, NachoKoopa wrote:Wake seems town.
Yeah, I am. OH, and I've got this totally cool suit and a really weird yet specific name from the Gundam Seed universe. So, yeah, you guys aren't gonna lynch me, well, ever.

Anyways, got any questions you'd like to ask?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1825, Wake1 wrote:Anyways, got any questions you'd like to ask?
Why does having a suit make you town?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1824, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1821, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:Well, hell, where to begin? I don't know diddly about Gundam, but I do have a weird name and stuff. Why not claim our names at least? Probably less than half of us know the names in the Gundam thingy.

Anyways, we got less than four days and we need 11 to break through. SO...

VOTE: ArcAngel9

Oh, and who's leading that wagon and why are people joining it?
see heres my problem. you vote aa knowing that shes the lead wagon, but then immediately ask who the lead wagon is. why ask that if you know that aa is the lead wagon already?
This is why you lacking fundamental reading skills, In this other incident, you also managed to not read anything I wrote, and then building off of your inherited confusion. I asked WHO WAS LEADING THE WAGON, not what the leading wagon was. I hope you now understand why I treat you the way I do. Is there anything else you'd like to
(deliberately?)
misinterpret or ignore?
so, as scum, what do you believe i hope to accomplish my misinterpreting that first post?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1826, Sakura Hana wrote:
Wrong question.

Here's one more suitable for you to ask:

"Why does knowing an exact name of a Gundam Seed character and ship/suit/whatever (when you're a person who doesn't know what Gundam is) NOT make you a Townie?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1828, Wake1 wrote:
Wrong question.

"Why does knowing an exact name of a Gundam Seed character and ship/suit/whatever (when you're a person who doesn't know what Gundam is) NOT make you a Townie?
surely yiouve heard of a thing called a fake claim before.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1827, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1667, Wake1 wrote:Well, hell, where to begin? I don't know diddly about Gundam, but I do have a weird name and stuff. Why not claim our names at least? Probably less than half of us know the names in the Gundam thingy.

see heres my problem. you vote aa knowing that shes the lead wagon, but then immediately ask who the lead wagon is. why ask that if you know that aa is the lead wagon already?
This is why you lacking fundamental reading skills, In this other incident, you also managed to not read anything I wrote, and then building off of your inherited confusion. I asked WHO WAS LEADING THE WAGON, not what the leading wagon was. I hope you now understand why I treat you the way I do. Is there anything else you'd like to
(deliberately?)
misinterpret or ignore?
so, as scum, what do you believe i hope to accomplish my misinterpreting that first post?
Hm, well, I dunno. Here, let's open up Pandora's Box.

Disiniformation, confusion, potential mislynching, pissing off people, and general douchery name a few.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1805, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1798, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1656, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

Not sure if that makes sense or not flavorwise, since i've never watched Gundam Seed, but I'll let people who know the flavor help me in the regards to whether this helps find out levi's alignment or not. Tho I don't think I need to explain I've been townreading him from the QT as I've hinted to that in many posts.
if she came out and claimed this then I confirm that we are neighbors as well.
Then step up your game. We can;t see the QT and you're coming across scummy as hell.

Is Sakura town?
I have a huge town read on her regardless of the qt and the qt really backs it up. I really think this is a town on town neighborhood. unless she's way more deviant of a player than I've anticipated which currently I don't believe. so town it is.
So what are you saying in the QT that we are missing out here?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1829, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1828, Wake1 wrote:
Wrong question.

surely yiouve heard of a thing called a fake claim before.
Pretty hard to fake-claim exact characters and things from some obscure manga universe, isn't it?

And since when can't you use your ten chunky little appendages? YOU'VE GOT EIGHT FINGERS AND TWO OPPOSABLE THUMBS. Use them. Even if it takes you all week to type out a legible sentence, DO IT. I believe in you Chunky Monkey.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Natirasha »

Um, Wake, it's common for mods to give specific fake claims to scum players for the distinct purpose OF claiming.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

take it a stiep further and Kdub, the moderator of this game of mafia in which we are playing, absolutely gives scum fake claims that are safe to claim.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1833, Natirasha wrote:Um, Wake, it's common for mods to give specific fake claims to scum players for the distinct purpose OF claiming.
In almost six years of playing I've never heard of something so stupid. Mods shouldn't give Scum something to work with when fake-claiming. That may be the case here but I doubt it. What I do know from my PM is that I have a very specific name, and a very specific suit/mode and, looking at it now, a ship I pilot. Looks like a damned red lion unicorn thing with two turrets on it. What a badass motherfucker that thing is.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1832, Wake1 wrote:Pretty hard to fake-claim exact characters and things from some obscure manga universe, isn't it?
You do know that the mod would give fake claims to scum right? That being said tho, I already claimed my character, do you think wrt your flavor = alignment expectancy am i town, scum or TP?

P-Edit: it isn't stupid, it's called avoiding people from breaking your game via flavor.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1830, Wake1 wrote:

(deliberately?)
misinterpret or ignore?

Disiniformation, confusion, potential mislynching, pissing off people, and general douchery name a few.
how are making people mad @ u and "general douchery" scum motivated? do you honestly believe that such an easily clarified and corrected mistake has the potential to lead to a mislynch or any lasting disinformation?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1836, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1832, Wake1 wrote:Pretty hard to fake-claim exact characters and things from some obscure manga universe, isn't it?
You do know that the mod would give fake claims to scum right? That being said tho, I already claimed my character, do you think wrt your flavor = alignment expectancy am i town, scum or TP?

P-Edit: it isn't stupid, it's called avoiding people from breaking your game via flavor.
Eh, I never really cared much for flavored games, and this is my first flavored theme game I've played. Just decided to jump in via replacement and, WOAH, machines and battlefields and morphing tiger ninja machines with samurai blades.

...I can see the reason for that protective function, though.

What I'm trying to ascertain from the majority here is whether or not I should reveal my flavor text and abilities, and WHY. That's one thing I'm seeking, even if I have to pull it out of people.
In post 1837, kanyeknowsbest wrote:

(deliberately?)
misinterpret or ignore?

how are making people mad @ u and "general douchery" scum motivated? do you honestly believe that such an easily clarified and corrected mistake has the potential to lead to a mislynch or any lasting disinformation?
Scum does make people mad at times on person to sow dissension and contention. Get people mad enough and, hey, you might not get more than half of'em to agree on something, right? No one can know for sure the repercussions, Kanye. How about you stick with not asking questions that are so damned obvious that they've been posted more than once, and reading and, well, actually comprehending what's actually been said before making unsophisticated remarks?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1838, Wake1 wrote:Scum does make people mad at times on person to sow dissension and contention.
Counterpoint: Wisdom, a MS player who always death tunnels on others causes anger on most of his targets, and is one of the main reasons of many of my emotional outbursts that many people know me from, does it as either alignment.

Personality-tell not Alignment-tell
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1835, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1833, Natirasha wrote:Um, Wake, it's common for mods to give specific fake claims to scum players for the distinct purpose OF claiming.
In almost six years of playing I've never heard of something so stupid. Mods shouldn't give Scum something to work with when fake-claiming. That may be the case here but I doubt it. What I do know from my PM is that I have a very specific name, and a very specific suit/mode and, looking at it now, a ship I pilot. Looks like a damned red lion unicorn thing with two turrets on it. What a badass motherfucker that thing is.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:14 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1838, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1836, Sakura Hana wrote:

Eh, I never really cared much for flavored games, and this is my first flavored theme game I've played. Just decided to jump in via replacement and, WOAH, machines and battlefields and morphing tiger ninja machines with samurai blades.

...I can see the reason for that protective function, though.

What I'm trying to ascertain from the majority here is whether or not I should reveal my flavor text and abilities, and WHY. That's one thing I'm seeking, even if I have to pull it out of people.
In post 1837, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1821, kanyeknowsbest wrote: see heres my problem. you vote aa knowing that shes the lead wagon, but then immediately ask who the lead wagon is. why ask that if you know that aa is the lead wagon already?
(deliberately?)
misinterpret or ignore?

Scum does make people mad at times on person to sow dissension and contention. Get people mad enough and, hey, you might not get more than half of'em to agree on something, right? No one can know for sure the repercussions, Kanye. How about you stick with not asking questions that are so damned obvious that they've been posted more than once, and reading and, well, actually comprehending what's actually been said before making unsophisticated remarks?
your not very good at this game are you?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:16 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

vote pieguy
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1841, kanyeknowsbest wrote: your not very good at this game are you?
Actually, yeah, I am.

Doesn't mean I can't have fun, though. ;-)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Wake1 »

Meaning, do excuse my lack of uber-seriousness.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 1842, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote pieguy
:(
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Natirasha »

vote pieguy
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

sry that was a rhetoricla q. myb 4 making it seem otherwise 2 u.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1835, Wake1 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Welcome to the game PeregrineV! You are
Solaire of Astora: Encoder
, member of the
Dark Souls mafia.

Solaire is a cheerful and extremely strong warrior who came to Lordran in search of his own sun. Throughout Solaire offers his assistance and often words of wisdom to the chosen undead as they trek though the world. Solaire is always on hand when he is needed the most, providing some jolly co-operation to take down some of the toughest aberrations in Lordran. There is speculation that Solaire is in fact the first born of Lord Gywn but if you were to ask this kind hearted Knight he would offer you no answer. He is just focused on finding his very own sunlight and providing all the help he can to others along the way.
  • You are part of the Dark souls mafia with
    Empking
    and
    Human Destroyer

• Here is your mafia quicktopic. Feel free to post as much or as little as you like there.
  • Active ability: Warrior of sunlight.

+ Each day you may attempt to blend in by voting with the rest of the town.
  • Passive ability: Jolly co-operation!

+ While you live you and your team will be able to talk during the day as well as at night.
    + Should you ever die during the game the quick topic will be closed during the day.
  • Your fake claim is
    Taurus demon
    and the following is your fake role pm:
Spoiler: Taurus demon fake claim
Welcome to the game PeregrineV! You are the
Taurus demon
, a member of the
Dark Souls town.

The Taurus demon is a large demon found in the undead burg. Something can be said of it's wit as it will stage an ambush along a very narrow bridge were it would be easy for it to knock it's prey off and to their deaths. The Taurus is a big early challenge to the undead who hunt the souls. It is seen as the first line of defense, turning away many would be warriors.
  • Active ability: Ambush.

+Each day you may attempt to weed out the invaders with your vote.
  • You win when all of the mafia members are dead.
  • Please PM your character name as confirmation
  • Game thread is here
  • You win when you and your buddies make up half the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.
  • Please PM your character name as confirmation
  • Game thread is here
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1846, Natirasha wrote:
vote pieguy
why. im not happy w. either of the 3 players on the chopping block right now, but i think im least happy w. pieguys. a think a true honto vig would have had a lil bit different of a reaction 2 kalimar and i dbl think that he knows kalimar would flip town :I

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”