Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Telo »

had a response post and didn't save it when the thread locked :mad: #1 reason my vote was on Marquis. Will rewrite later but for now

VOTE: Amethyst Kitty
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Marquis »

prod received, hectic weekend

somebody tell me why we can only vote for these kids i guess i missed it

no i didn't catch up yet stfu
link in bio
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

VOTE: Terp

Marquis, I am a gladiator, and I challenged Terp to a battle.

I had wanted to save this for later, when I had a strong enough scum-read that both Mala and I agree'd on, though everyone here is to indecisive, and this felt like the only way we would have gotten a lynch go through
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Marquis »

what
link in bio
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 230, pieguyn wrote:Garmr wrote:
Hey pie just curious You made a case against me some of it recycled from obvious scum GG and some of it new. Why did you vote telo when you put so much effort into the case on me?

cause at this point, I don't feel lynching you is the most optimal move. you're putting effort into your posts and making some points. I think it'll be more clear as the game goes whether you're town or scum, so I prefer to lynch Telo atm. however, I'd be open for lynching you if that's needed
Ok I can accept that answer.
Basing a vote on someones vote seems like an excuse??? Can I ask pie WTF are you smoking cause I want some. Mafia is a game about reading peoples votes, their opinions on who's scum and examining wagons and using night interactions. You seem to leave out the bit about why I find this suspicious. Read back he only had like one sentence as a reason compared to a page long case he presented on you. You'd think he'd vote the player his trying to push for a lynch.

IMO it's not accurate to say someone is suspicious exclusively cause their vote doesn't match who they're pressuring at some point. a lot of the time my vote doesn't match the person I'm pressuring, just cause I wanna keep pressure on multiple slots.

basically, I guess I'm wondering why do you think Grim intended to lynch TSO, while not intending to lynch me? if that was the case I think it'd be weird, but since it was early on in the day I read his votes as pressure votes and not intended towards a lynch. given that, IMO it seems more likely he just wanted to pressure both of us

not only that but I was questioning Windblown earlier while my vote was on Slandaar. why isn't that one suspicious, when in Grimgroove's case it is?
Because it's the way he did it. To me it seemed like he thought it was a break through it felt like he was putting allot of emotion into it. Now if you have suspicions for someone you make a big fuss about it you usually vote them. If you take a look from my point of view and see that GG is scum. Now look at when he switched his vote from Telo to me he said "Difficult to comment on TSO argument so I won't. It's not really a argument anyway? 1. says it was was difficult to argue with so takes his vote off him. 2.Says its a argument then says it's not an argument whaaa?
Well here's a more opinionated one. It's a fucking joke list in the rvs stage. I figured it was a joke list with something to do with the last game as soon as you posted it. I'm not slow like some. It has no relevance to me and pushing it on me isn't going to get information out me because I repeat it has no relevance to me. Also I told you before I don't see how it could be alignment indicative.
Garmr wrote:
It is a bad idea and no matter how many times I fucking explain it to you don't get it. I said it's ok if you fucking put it in CONTEXT which you weren't DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

so if the joke list was out of context, then by this it would be bad, right? just wondering why you don't mention that when I ask about it earlier 0.0 instead you just mentioned it got some reactions out of people.

whether it has anything to do with you or not doesn't matter, I just wanted to know your opinion on it :>
I keep saying my opinion but this time I'll say it blue since it's my fave color.

Your list is none alignment indicative post from for you. Any response that gets a reaction are because they didn't catch onto your posts joke making it unintentionally a reaction test. Because it has to be misread to get a reaction you can point out that it is a joke post to nullify any responses on you. Also talking about that anyone that catches on to it from the start can fake a reaction. This is why it has nothing to do with me because I caught onto it
from the start.

To finish this post off. Ak and Big Terp are null reads. At the moment I don't care which one of them is lynched.
Also Ak is your ability one shot.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 248, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pinks? you cant fuckin back down from pinks. more important than your ride being on the line, its respect thats on the line here. the only way this ends is with one of you owing the other a ten second car, your pride, and your respect. so get that nos flowin kids
I'm assuming this "pink" stuff is a reference to the movie and Amethyst's flavor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Fast_2_Furious

Check the Suki-character, that's probably AK. Don't see how that could not be town-aligned.

That leaves BigTerp as the only option that's left.

VOTE: BigTerp
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Desperado »

Vote: BigTerp

Slandaar, my Majiffy read is as follows: nothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothing--Post 160 "He seems annoyed and unsure of himself, I'm gonna let him get some shit done"

I put him as my 5th scum read, right below everyone I actually had a reason to call town. He took exception and got hung up on petty BS rather than actually fucking do something with less than a day to the deadline. With that said, the fact that he did this means he isn't really reading the thread, which seems like something scum-Majiffy would do. Guess he gets to stay null!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 252, Amethyst Kitty wrote:VOTE: Terp

Marquis, I am a gladiator, and I challenged Terp to a battle.

I had wanted to save this for later, when I had a strong enough scum-read that both Mala and I agree'd on, though everyone here is to indecisive, and this felt like the only way we would have gotten a lynch go through
You probably jumped the gun but at least you picked a good dance partner.

Not surprised Telo voting incorrectly either.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 255, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 248, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pinks? you cant fuckin back down from pinks. more important than your ride being on the line, its respect thats on the line here. the only way this ends is with one of you owing the other a ten second car, your pride, and your respect. so get that nos flowin kids
I'm assuming this "pink" stuff is a reference to the movie and Amethyst's flavor.

Check the Suki-character, that's probably AK. Don't see how that could not be town-aligned.

Nice vote but it took way too many shitty assumptions to get there. Why is AK probably Suki, and why do you go even further and speculate that she must be town because her flavor (that you just made up) couldn't be scum-aligned?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Marquis »

well i wasn't sure if amy was joking or not but judging by the explanation it's prob not

VOTE: terp

yeah yeah opportunistic yeah yeah haven't read terp's posts yeah yeah whatever i'm not lynching a proven power that's too self-endangering to be scum

pedit yeah yeah yeahs
link in bio
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Desperado »

There is absolutely nothing about AK's claim that makes them any townier/worth keeping over BigTerp. Scum Gladiator is not an outrageous role at all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also what makes you assume that her character is even in the fast and the furious. My character is from the movie Drive (looks at kanyeknowsbest, Just finished watching it yesterday to learn my character def not a racing movie).
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 254, Garmr wrote: Also Ak is your ability one shot.
Yes, I am essentially a VT now, which is both good and bad from my perspective. I won't get bogged down from being to Pro-town from being a PR, and I won't have to worry about who I want to dance with
In post 260, Desperado wrote:There is absolutely nothing about AK's claim that makes them any townier/worth keeping over BigTerp. Scum Gladiator is not an outrageous role at all.
and I agree, I was a scum gladiator and I rolled over in laughter when I learned of my role.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 66, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 13, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Amethyst Kitty
You're up first.
bastard.

You said troll, does that mean you don't plan on doing anything?
In post 36, Generic wrote:Desperado is town. That's clear.

Mara you need to post from your hydra and I will be able to make a call on you... Or do you fear my ability to read you?

Majiffy won't have a clue again, I've seen his mafia ability first hand... Not up to much.

Pieguyn, that brief assessment shows me who you know at least.

The rest.... Meh.

Let's see that insta wagon like last time now. Bring it.
You know I don't fear anything Generic, and you're going straight for discrediting me again before I even post. What's up with that? We can make a 1v1, a
true
1v1, happen.
but, OMG! Crumb first post guys!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

I never knew glad role existed I have an excuse :P. Anyway what was the key factor that made you use your ability on Terp.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

I mean why him over any other of your scum reads.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

VOTECOUNT DAY 1 NUMBER 6

amethyst kitty (1) - telo
bigterp (4) - kitty grimgroove desperdao marquis

not voting - generic tso majiffy slandaar windblown garmr bigterp pieguy
there are 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-22 10:00:00)
Last edited by kanyeknowsbest on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Windblown »

Waiting to see AK's reason for choosing BigTerp (or for activating the ability now, she wasn't really in danger unless she really didn't want either Grim/Telo to be lynched?).
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 258, Desperado wrote:

Nice vote but it took way too many shitty assumptions to get there. Why is AK probably Suki, and why do you go even further and speculate that she must be town because her flavor (that you just made up) couldn't be scum-aligned?
How are those assumptions shitty?

Check the bolded. The mod clearly makes reference to the "pinks". A quick search on "fast furious pink" immediately takes you to Suki, who drives a pink car and is a leader of a female racer group called the pinks.. The wiki-page clearly states that the Vin diesel character made friends with that chick.

How are these assumptions "out there"?

The only way I could maybe see Amethyst lynched is if BigTerp has a powerrole that is somehow believable. But as far as I'm concerned, Amethyst is conftowned in .
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 248, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pinks? you cant fuckin back down from pinks.
Of course I forgot to bold it. This is what I'm talking about.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 268, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 258, Desperado wrote:

How are those assumptions shitty?

Check the bolded. The mod clearly makes reference to the "pinks". A quick search on "fast furious pink" immediately takes you to Suki, who drives a pink car and is a leader of a female racer group called the pinks.. The wiki-page clearly states that the Vin diesel character made friends with that chick.

How are these assumptions "out there"?

The only way I could maybe see Amethyst lynched is if BigTerp has a powerrole that is somehow believable. But as far as I'm concerned, Amethyst is conftowned in .
Or he could be referring to pink slips which are usually done one on one..............................
The fact he pointed out this
In post 248, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
pinks? you cant fuckin back down from pinks. more important than your ride being on the line, its respect thats on the line here. the only way this
ends is with one of you owing the other a ten second car,
your pride, and your respect. so get that nos flowin kids

Also lets take in to account the picture doesn't even involve her. Hell you could say with her power she might be one of those american muscle boys from the 2nd movie. We don't know until she claims her role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Actually you been pushing real hard to defend AK haven't you gg and while my vote was on her you switched your vote to me. She was null on my list when the 1on1 started but after that and the fact she picked Terp instead of one of her scummier reads makes me wonder. Read her iso she doesn't even mention terp till the 1on1 starts.

VOTE: AK

Unless she can give me a really good reason why she picked Terp my votes on her.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Had never heared of pink slips before.
There is still a linguistic issue. What does "backing down from pinks" mean then? It's a vehicle title. How would you back down from a vehicle title? It's like saying "You can't back down from passports."

Amethyst also responded to my assumptions negatively (, so I'm guessing you're right. She still does feel very town to me though, regardless of her conftown-position having fallen to the probtown one.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 271, Garmr wrote:Actually you been pushing real hard to defend AK haven't you gg and while my vote was on her you switched your vote to me. She was null on my list when the 1on1 started but after that and the fact she picked Terp instead of one of her scummier reads makes me wonder. Read her iso she doesn't even mention terp till the 1on1 starts.
Defending? I've just made reasonable assumptions based on what the moderator wrote.

I understand the decision to force consensus into a certain direction at this stage of the game. Day 1 is the most chaotic, and I think it's pro-town to use this ability under these circumstances. The choice for BigTerp is a bit weird, regardless of personal reads that may ave been discussed in their hydra-qt, it does go against the flow this day was following.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 272, Grimgroove wrote:Had never heared of pink slips before.
There is still a linguistic issue. What does "backing down from pinks" mean then? It's a vehicle title. How would you back down from a vehicle title? It's like saying "You can't back down from passports."

Amethyst also responded to my assumptions negatively (, so I'm guessing you're right. She still does feel very town to me though, regardless of her conftown-position having fallen to the probtown one.
It's like honor if you back down from a pinkslip race. You lose your street rep. Can I ask have you seen the movies? There's quite a few pink slip races.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”