talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 am

Post by talah »

In post 1748, Majiffy wrote:If you think I didn't expand on my arguments then you didn't read the "20 or so" pages of "spam". Which would explain why you think they're spam, and also why you aren't voting pie.

Piescum has relatively little to do with Kalimar killing someone. That's just an additional factor.
In post 1746, talah wrote:Also I thought your claim was scummy at the time it came and the fact it was a fullclaim, and the fact you request a prot, and the fact it's watcher, of all the stupid things.
I'll wait while you explain why
any
of this is scummy.
I read along and couldn't see anything except hijacking of logical conversation at your end and constant pie's a scumbutt/vote pie/WHAT/FACEPALM. Which was why I asked for the summary, in which you said the main point was scummy wallposting, and then proceeded to claim with very little pressure. And of course you realise that fullclaiming a role similar to my own, if you're scum, just drags legitimate protects off actual PRs so you can nightkill the real claims at leisure. Especially when you're talking about self-watching, which means you would need a *doc protect*.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:46 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1687, Belisarius wrote:What, that people are using "gundam" and "mobile suit" interchangeably, or the obvious fakeclaims levi and SH have spewed?

pedit: above is @wayne
obvious fake claims? =P if they are so obvious, then that would make Sakura and I both scum to you I take it. Am I right?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1702, kanyeknowsbest wrote:majiffy. im not mad abt your posting but i cant think of anything youve done in the past bit thats stood out to me. agar is ~saying~ the right things.
really? because Agar may be possibly on to something, but "saying the right things?" ehhh, I personally doubt it. not saying he's wrong, but definitely not right.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1750, talah wrote:
In post 1748, Majiffy wrote:If you think I didn't expand on my arguments then you didn't read the "20 or so" pages of "spam". Which would explain why you think they're spam, and also why you aren't voting pie.

Piescum has relatively little to do with Kalimar killing someone. That's just an additional factor.
In post 1746, talah wrote:Also I thought your claim was scummy at the time it came and the fact it was a fullclaim, and the fact you request a prot, and the fact it's watcher, of all the stupid things.
I'll wait while you explain why
any
of this is scummy.
I read along and couldn't see anything except hijacking of logical conversation at your end and constant pie's a scumbutt/vote pie/WHAT/FACEPALM.
So you didn't see his inane theory of me seeing his ridiculously ludicrous breadcrumb and pushing for his lynch despite the fact that I could just go silent and kill him at night?
And you didn't see him backtrack as hard as fucking possible when I called him out on that?
and you didn't see him continue to throw out more and more inane theories to call me scum henceforth?

You need to learn how to read.
In post 1750, talah wrote: And of course you realise that fullclaiming a role similar to my own, if you're scum, just drags legitimate protects off actual PRs so you can nightkill the real claims at leisure. Especially when you're talking about self-watching, which means you would need a *doc protect*.
That's a big if. Plus, your argument goes as such;
"You're scummy"
Why?
"Because x is scummy if you're scum"

This is circular. You're calling me scum for doing something that benefits me
if
I'm scum.

And there's nothing wrong with an informative PR asking for protection. That's kind of what they're there for.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:58 am

Post by leviathan93 »

UNVOTE:

after reading the conversation between Wake and Majiffy, I've kind of developed a budding town read on Majiffy.

Wake himself seems like a newbie. not understanding how the whole "claiming early thing" helps scum instead of town. So I'm putting him in the obvi town section. It could be all an act, but my gut makes me think I highly doubt that.

By reading Majiffy as town, I completely understand his arguments. Especially the post about how in this game there are a possible 2 different scum teams, or a scum team and a SK. The SK part hit me the most.

If there really is an SK then Pie would be a very good option to lynch because of it. He would continue killing people maybe in the name of "town" and then people die each night that town specifies and so he looks just like an ordinary unlimited shot town vig, or x-shot vig on the side of town.

therefore I now support a Pie lynch. VOTE: Pie
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 am

Post by talah »

^can you address why mafia would claim vig please.

My argument isn't circular because there was no reason for you to claim in the first place with such a weak PR and with pie agreeing to shoot in a set. It reeks of self-preservation and not town motivation.

Oh yeah and I don't know if I mentioned it but I certainly alluded to it - I'm not tracker but I'm something remarkably similar which I realised when I checked my PM when mastin and I were talking just before he died. I'm still not using the ability tonight. At least, probably not.

ed: ^@Majiffy again, and I really gotta go
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1755, talah wrote:^can you address why mafia would claim vig please.
I explained this when pie claimed vig.
In post 1755, talah wrote: My argument isn't circular because there was no reason for you to claim in the first place with such a weak PR and with pie agreeing to shoot in a set. It reeks of self-preservation and not town motivation.
No, Nacho pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 am

Post by leviathan93 »

My argument isn't circular because there was no reason for you to claim in the first place with such a weak PR and with pie agreeing to shoot in a set. It reeks of self-preservation and not town motivation.

Oh yeah and I don't know if I mentioned it but I certainly alluded to it - I'm not tracker but I'm something remarkably similar which I realised when I checked my PM when mastin and I were talking just before he died. I'm still not using the ability tonight. At least, probably not.

ed: ^@Majiffy again, and I really gotta go
As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new to this game, and I hope you'll be patient with me as I try to grapple with the history of this thread. I don't know what's been said two pages back, or what my predecessor, Matias, has said or done. The flavor is basically alien territory, too. My vote's on AA9 because we need information. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't even read his/her ISO.

AGar, you should calm down a bit. The reason why some people are roleclaiming is because they alone know what roles and names pertain to this game. When a person claims with an ability and a specific Gundam-related name, and that person doesn't know squat about Gundam, it might be reasonable to believe that person a little bit more. On the flip side, if Scum believes you they're gonna come after you. So, mine is specific and not listed in the OP, so I'm thinking of claiming in full so we have something more to work with. If you don't think it's wise, please tell me why in your own words.

At this point I don't know enough about the surrounding players to give proper reads. When I can I'll be back and try to give more serious contribution.
Hello Wake. You just lost the solid town status Matias provided you.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1756, Majiffy wrote:
I explained this when pie claimed vig.
Remember this exchange after Pie flips scum Jiffy. Remember it. This is thg fifth time (at least) he's asked this question of several people, including me. He's gotten the same answer each time which he dismisses to go on to the next person to harass about it. Not even TiP can obfuscate this much stupidity.

VOTE: Pie
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1757, leviathan93 wrote:As I said, If its the way that I think it is, Mafia is not the one claiming vig. The SK is.
Wold that be because there's 5 people on your team and he isn't one of them?
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1758, waynegg wrote:
In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:Hello everyone. I'm new to this game, and I hope you'll be patient with me as I try to grapple with the history of this thread. I don't know what's been said two pages back, or what my predecessor, Matias, has said or done. The flavor is basically alien territory, too. My vote's on AA9 because we need information. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't even read his/her ISO.

AGar, you should calm down a bit. The reason why some people are roleclaiming is because they alone know what roles and names pertain to this game. When a person claims with an ability and a specific Gundam-related name, and that person doesn't know squat about Gundam, it might be reasonable to believe that person a little bit more. On the flip side, if Scum believes you they're gonna come after you. So, mine is specific and not listed in the OP, so I'm thinking of claiming in full so we have something more to work with. If you don't think it's wise, please tell me why in your own words.

At this point I don't know enough about the surrounding players to give proper reads. When I can I'll be back and try to give more serious contribution.
Hello Wake. You just lost the solid town status Matias provided you.
Well it's good to hear you reaffirm my suspicions. I'll be sure to comb through your ISO tomorrow. Thanks!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

Why put off til tomorrow what can be put off until day after tomorrow? Or just do it now.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #55

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (5)
- Empking, Majiffy, AGar, leviathan93, waynegg
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (0)
-
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (0)
-
NachoKoopa (1)
- DrDolittle
DeasVail (1)
- kanyeknowsbest
Wake88 (0)
-
ArcAngel9 (9)
- NachoKoopa, Natirasha, Sakura Hana, talah, Pyrotechnics, pieguyn, Svenskt Stål, PeregrineV, Wake88
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Kalimar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (4)
- Belisarius, ArcAngel9, Kalimar, DeasVail

20 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-23 11:46:30)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1738, Wake1 wrote:AGar, you should calm down a bit. The reason why some people are roleclaiming is because they alone know what roles and names pertain to this game.
No, I won't calm down when players are doing stupid shit that only helps the scum. There is zero town benefit to all of these claims. Zero.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

AGar, I still need that flipping answer!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Maybe this'll get your attention

VOTE: AGar

Need some help with enough votes to get his attention please!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

And, here, let me repost it so I know you can find it.
In post 1659, waynegg wrote:
In post 1658, AGar wrote:
In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

I literally want to cry after all of these stupid fucking D1 claims FOR NO REASON. YOU ARE LITERALLY HANDING SCUM THIS GAME ON A SILVER PLATTER. YOU ARE GIVING THEM A ROADMAP. JESUS CHRIST, JUST WRAP UP A GARMIN WITH THE END DESTINATION SET TO "Scum Victory" AND FEDEX IT FIRST CLASS TO THEM.
Is it wrong that I'm half considering voting some of that off now, since it don't think we'll get a good lynch anyhow) so that we at least take some of the derpiness out of the game?
Like LEGO minifigs?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1765, waynegg wrote:AGar, I still need that flipping answer!
And I told you to quote it. Which really is convenient because....
In post 1767, waynegg wrote:And, here, let me repost it so I know you can find it.
In post 1659, waynegg wrote:
In post 1658, AGar wrote:
In post 1653, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm Miriallia Haw, I'm neighbors with Leviathan.

I literally want to cry after all of these stupid fucking D1 claims FOR NO REASON. YOU ARE LITERALLY HANDING SCUM THIS GAME ON A SILVER PLATTER. YOU ARE GIVING THEM A ROADMAP. JESUS CHRIST, JUST WRAP UP A GARMIN WITH THE END DESTINATION SET TO "Scum Victory" AND FEDEX IT FIRST CLASS TO THEM.
Is it wrong that I'm half considering voting some of that off now, since it don't think we'll get a good lynch anyhow) so that we at least take some of the derpiness out of the game?
Is this really a legitimate question you care about my answer to? I already said how I feel about D1 policy lynches, and this amounts to nothing more than a policy lynch. Shut up, return your vote to pie, and next time bother me with something that matters.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

Just seeing if you had any cognitive dissonance. Pull your lacy panties out of your crack...

VOTE: Pie
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

It woulda mattered if you'd said you were good with lynching derp. Vigging is a different story...
Like LEGO minifigs?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 1610, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 1547, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 1541, kanyeknowsbest wrote:itd actually make me really happy if u vigged nacho actually.
we can lynch nacho. unfortunately wayne is most likely town, will never be killed and will be used by scum. He's a much better vig target.
I'm assuming/hoping this was a Syryana post.
You think it's odd I wouldn't want you vigged?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Ugh - I thought I remembered someone thinking it was weird that Pie didn't believe there was a dayvig but I can't find it. I find it really likely that a nightvig would be suspicious of a dayvig.

Also, Belisaurus - you did a possible flavor post where you gave some characters and what they might be. You said that Rau Le Creuset could be a serial killer. Could you see him as anything else? Also, what did you think of Pie's name claim? Does it make sense for a vig?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: levi
pls guys. I'm usually very lenient towards new players and give the benefit of the doubt
but this guy bleeds scum on every post everytime I check in
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1772, Pyrotechnics wrote:Ugh - I thought I remembered someone thinking it was weird that Pie didn't believe there was a dayvig but I can't find it. I find it really likely that a nightvig would be suspicious of a dayvig.

Also, Belisaurus - you did a possible flavor post where you gave some characters and what they might be. You said that Rau Le Creuset could be a serial killer. Could you see him as anything else? Also, what did you think of Pie's name claim? Does it make sense for a vig?
What do you think of people using flavor to get lynches? Please don't make me pull a quote from somewhere Syr? I'm hardheaded enough to do it, the hard way of post by post, if I gotta. I have a vague recollection of where I'll find it.
In post 1773, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: levi
pls guys. I'm usually very lenient towards new players and give the benefit of the doubt
but this guy bleeds scum on every post everytime I check in
That or commuter. You know, whichever.
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”