Kalimar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (3)
- Svenskt Stål, ArcAngel9, PeregrineV

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Hopefully, we'll see.

How sure are you on the read of the slot i took?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

someone talk to me
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:28 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Hey, I'm on page 24, but like there is no way nacho's not scum.
VOTE: Nacho

The rapid wave of Emp vote was retarded when we have so many scumspects out there. Not to mention that Empking has been more town than a lotta other players. It appalls me that there is still such a big wave of votes on him from like page 22. There's scum on that wagon - leaning towards Wayne-scum and Lazy-Sak-scum
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 668, kanyeknowsbest wrote:oh yeah, and pv at a cursory kneejerk glance feels town
I agree with this!
I don't agree with that other read you have.
In post 676, Svenskt Stål wrote:Hopefully, we'll see.

How sure are you on the read of the slot i took?
Could be town!
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 am

Post by talah »

Holy shit - did I just get a townread on kayne? Is that what that was?

Deas - I have a slight scumread on Majerky right now but the risk/reward of him actually being town makes him not a fantastic D1 lynch. ADDITIONALLY I wish you'd stop tunnelling him and you know, scumhunt.

Nacho yeah like seriously... you haven't refused to sort pyro for the world to see... yet.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 680, talah wrote:Deas - I have a slight scumread on Majerky right now but the risk/reward of him actually being town makes him not a fantastic D1 lynch. ADDITIONALLY I wish you'd stop tunnelling him and you know, scumhunt.
I'm thinking about my other reads and considering other options, but if tunneling just means trying to lynch your strongest scumread, then I don't really mind if I am?
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Kalimar »

In post 656, talah wrote:Okay, thanks mastin. I'd like you to elaborate on your scum read of Kalimar please.

My own thought was that the first post seemed awkward - and in a couple of cases run-on sentences would make more sense than short choppy statements.

Secondly I have a couple of polar ideas on the Majiffy wagon - and neither of them is to look at his wagon later with an open mind
depending on his flip

Thirdly the second post asking a question about something which occurred only a couple of posts ago.

Couple of other things but it's difficult articulating heuristics.
This post is weird. It's like a quarter attack on my posts and mainly on playstyle.
In post 680, talah wrote:Holy shit - did I just get a townread on kayne? Is that what that was?

Deas - I have a slight scumread on Majerky right now but the risk/reward of him actually being town makes him not a fantastic D1 lynch. ADDITIONALLY I wish you'd stop tunnelling him and you know, scumhunt.

Nacho yeah like seriously... you haven't refused to sort pyro for the world to see... yet.
What is the 'risk/reward of him being town'?

@Majiffy - Looking at the votes on your wagon, probably I'd look at leviathan (hedgy), Sakura (opportunistic/self aware), maybe Peregrine.

@pieguyn - I didn't like Beli's intro. Having read his ISO I like his carefree posting style, which usually tends to come from town.

unvote
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Kalimar »

In post 582, Empking wrote:
In post 580, Kalimar wrote:Empking, why did you vote for Sakura and, later, Belisarius?
Because I find them rthe scummiest. Its mostly a strong gut feeling, but:
In post 99, Sakura Hana wrote:I just went and ISO'd you to find your question
In post 45, Matias wrote:Then how is a random vote any better?
My vote wasn't 100% random, i think at least 1 of you 3 is scum so i went ahead and picked one at random.
made me first look at them. Nothing I've seen past those points have made me second guess it.
Sakura's post was illogical, yes, but you said illogic was alignment masking earlier. How did you get a gut scum reaction based on an illogical post in that case?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 am

Post by AGar »

In post 663, pieguyn wrote: @Agar: explain this plz
In post 294, AGar wrote:Follow up has been better, but don't get indignant because
you
don't understand the wagon on you.
you flat-out admitted you were fine with his reasoning. but this indicates you're still suspicious of him a bit? conveniently this implies you're not fully reading him as town, but not suspicious enough to be scum either. It's the same kind of thing as what you were accusing Levi of doing, but just subtler. 0.0
No, I have a fairly solid townread on Majiffy. And I have since that post?

I mean, for fucks sake, if I had a scumread - even in the slightest - on Majiffy, don't you think I would've crucified him for trying to pressure cook someone he admitted is likely to be town at the start of said wagon?
In post 663, pieguyn wrote:
AGar wrote:Do you have an actual basis for asking this question, or you gonna hop off Majiffy's protective watch any time soon?
scumpaint me harder <3
Let's go back to the posts where we both reached the conclusion that there were serious misunderstandings going around, k? I really don't get why you keep bringing irrelevant posts up, unless you actually have nothing to contribute to the game.
In post 663, pieguyn wrote:
In post 660, AGar wrote:The fact that pieguy's vote is still on Emp bothers me greatly, as well.
and exactly why does my vote matter than any of the other votes that are "still" on Empking?
keep in mind I haven't able to post since here, none of the other votes have moved since then, and you apparently didn't find it suspicious at this time. Not to mention no one had even mentioned me. I see no logical reason behind this statement at all so I'm just going to assume you're BS'ing and/or scumpainting me again
Because your voting pattern goes from logical to shit in a bout 2.6 microseconds, and then stays parked on a wagon that - again, I'm repeating this point for emphasis - the wagon-starter basically said "Yeah he's town." Your post afterwords gave some content but left the vote parked and made no mention of Empking whatsoever. Another post passes, you list Empking as a "scumread," but you've actually given no reasoning to back it up (unless not answering your questions makes people scum in your book, in which case I should be the towniest town who ever towned to you), came at me (listed as a scumread so that's logical) but then again left your vote parked on the wagon. If you're town, you're wasting your vote and doing the rest of us a huge disservice by parking it on a wagon you either don't believe in or don't care enough to see through to a lynch. You're not generating pressure, you're not gathering any information.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: pieguyn

Here's the play motherfuckers. Get on it, or get to doing something productive.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This head's brain is fried, and I haven't really had a chance to talk to Syry about the game. Well, I just know that he's been super busy too the past couple days, so I wouldn't expect anything from him. I will catch up with this tomorrow after work though.

Nacho - Talk to me about Jiffy because I'm not seeing it. I'm not well-versed in his scum game, but he doesn't feel anything like he did in Syryana's game.

The only thing that I buy as suspect with DeasVail's case on Majiffy is that he's calling him scum but not pushing for his lynch. However, I don't buy the reasoning that he's afraid to push on someone who everyone else is town reading. I just got done playing with a scum jiffy who was arguing for me being scum when I was a near universal town read.

I thought I had more to say. If I remember later, I'll come back to it. Otherwise, tomorrow.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 680, talah wrote:Holy shit - did I just get a townread on kayne? Is that what that was?

Yeah...no

VOTE: Talah
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah why not
unvote vote: AGar

Empking is a scumread for me because of how he was deflecting attention earlier:
Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
AGar wrote:If you're town, you're wasting your vote and doing the rest of us a huge disservice by parking it on a wagon you either don't believe in or don't care enough to see through to a lynch.
1. I was following talah as part of a vote group. how is that "wasting" my vote? and what makes this different from everyone else in talah's vote group?
2. why does it have to be one of those two possibilities?
3. what makes you think I either don't believe in the Empking wagon, or don't care enough to see it through to a lynch?
AGar wrote:I really don't get why you keep bringing irrelevant posts up, unless you actually have nothing to contribute to the game.
nice way to try to cover up what I said :3 too bad it's not going to work
AGar wrote:I'm repeating this point for emphasis - the wagon-starter basically said "Yeah he's town."
so it's not a good wagon cause the leader stopped supporting it?
and regardless, why shouldn't wagons on townies exist? even if the person being wagoned is town, we can use people's reactions and interactions with others to get more information. saying wagons on townies shouldn't exist is like saying we should just sit here without even trying to get more information. clearly this scenario doesn't benefit town = =
AGar wrote:(unless not answering your questions makes people scum in your book, in which case I should be the towniest town who ever towned to you)
false logic. "failing to answer questions" -> "scum" does not imply that "answering questions" -> "town".
AGar wrote:Your post afterwords gave some content but left the vote parked and made no mention of Empking whatsoever. Another post passes, you list Empking as a "scumread," but you've actually given no reasoning to back it up (unless not answering your questions makes people scum in your book, in which case I should be the towniest town who ever towned to you), came at me (listed as a scumread so that's logical) but then again left your vote parked on the wagon.
what is this I don't even
first sentence: so you say that's suspicious. However, you had another post in between the post where you first declared it to be suspicious. Why wasn't it suspicious then? As for me leaving my vote, see above
second sentence: you're using something that happened AFTER you declared my vote to be suspicious as reasoning for declaring that vote to be suspicious? that's not how it works :>
speaking of not having any reasoning, I declared Empking's redirecting attention to be suspicious around the time it happened, so I definitely had reasoning.
AGar wrote:You're not generating pressure, you're not gathering any information.
false statement
if you really want me to demonstrate this, obviously I generated enough pressure on you for you to answer my questions. beautifully illustrating my point
Kalimar wrote:@pieguyn - I didn't like Beli's intro. Having read his ISO I like his carefree posting style, which usually tends to come from town.
what did you think of Beli's vote on me?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by talah »

In post 686, waynegg wrote: Yeah...no

VOTE: Talah
Good vote.

I'm going with this:
VOTE: AGar

Kalimar, I'll be back.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

No matter how much I wish he was, I really don't think Agar is scum. i know this kind of comes from an appeal to emotion due to his frustration with the game and I know it can all be an act. =P but i still believe it ain't. =P seems too much like him I feel.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by talah »

I'm tired and still have hours of stuff to do today, sorry for RL.

In the end I think the token support of pie is just as important as getting a read on Agar who I haven't really looked at an haven't got a feel for yet. So it's not a useless vote. It actually underlines weg's abandonment of his "trust me" wagon too, which tickles me.

So I'm moving on from players I've focused on before - Next up: Kal and Agar. Just played: Emp and Beli. Crossmix: Mastin, Nacho and Majiffy. At the end of the day there should be as much info as possible on as many players as we can get it from. If I have to make myself a focus to get it done, so be it.

I've got a nice feeling about you now Levi, I think your opinion on Agar is honestly where you're coming from.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Agar comes of worse from an outsiders perspective in his correspondance with pie
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Empking »

In post 683, Kalimar wrote:
In post 582, Empking wrote:
In post 580, Kalimar wrote:Empking, why did you vote for Sakura and, later, Belisarius?
Because I find them rthe scummiest. Its mostly a strong gut feeling, but:
In post 99, Sakura Hana wrote:I just went and ISO'd you to find your question
In post 45, Matias wrote:Then how is a random vote any better?
My vote wasn't 100% random, i think at least 1 of you 3 is scum so i went ahead and picked one at random.
made me first look at them. Nothing I've seen past those points have made me second guess it.
Sakura's post was illogical, yes, but you said illogic was alignment masking earlier. How did you get a gut scum reaction based on an illogical post in that case?
Theres nothing illogical in that post, and if you think there is its becausd you're bringing your prejudices from later in the game.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:27 am

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 685, Pyrotechnics wrote:Nacho - Talk to me about Jiffy because I'm not seeing it. I'm not well-versed in his scum game, but he doesn't feel anything like he did in Syryana's game.
His interactions with me feel horrible, and I don't think that I've ever sorted him any other way. I don't like how he continually brushes me off this game; we usually play off each other a bit when we are both town. He ascribes the weird interactions to him trying to sort me out in the mollie/ffery way yet called me "lurker ScumCho" (mollie/ffery never sort me out based on "lurking"). I called that out for being bullshit, pointed out that all the times they've successfully sorting me on ms, it's never been because of that. Majiffy said he'd ask for links, but it seems strange he wouldn't have a specific game in mind, and he sure as hell isn't going to ask for links.
In post 685, Pyrotechnics wrote:I just got done playing with a scum jiffy who was arguing for me being scum when I was a near universal town read.
He didn't make an attempt to mislynch you until you were both in LyLo together, and seemed pretty happy to get the free SD mislynch even though he still pretty clearly thought you were scum.
In post 692, Empking wrote:Theres nothing illogical in that post, and if you think there is its becausd you're bringing your prejudices from later in the game.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Vote: AGar
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 691, Svenskt Stål wrote:Agar comes of worse from an outsiders perspective in his correspondance with pie
Why do you see yourself as an outsider?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

couse this is the only page i read
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

OK, all caught up, for what it's worth.

Town

kanyeknowsbest
pieguyn

AGar

Empking
Pyrotechnics

Sakura Hana
DeasVail
talah

Scum

Belisarius

leviathan93

Matias

Svenskt Stål

Reserving judgement

DrDolittle
waynegg
Majiffy
NachoKoopa
ArcAngel9
mastin2
Kalimar
Natirasha

Bold reads are stronger.

Vote: Belisaurus
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

PV, talk to me. Explain please. (Preferably all, but at least scumreads.) Am listening.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 696, PeregrineV wrote:OK, all caught up, for what it's worth.

Town

kanyeknowsbest - mostly vibes, and a lack of scumread on him
pieguyn
- actual scumhunting
AGar
- actual scumhunting
Empking- more like "not scum", but for an EmpKing read, that speaks volumes. This will become more refined as the game progresses.
Pyrotechnics
- Both heads have thier head in the game.
Sakura Hana- This was from memory, but early-page posting struck me as town
DeasVail - townvibes. This read will also refine itself.
talah
- obviously town

Scum

Belisarius
- lack of scumhunting, even to trying to find it on his own wagon. Play reminds me of scum-Beli from here.
leviathan93
- + +lack of response to any and all inquiries. Not his town game.
Matias
- Probably started with - questioning an obvious RVS vote? Gut, vibes, lack of improvement from that point.
Svenskt Stål - inherited. Before, unKiselike behavoir from Kise.

Reserving judgement

DrDolittle- more depth and detial expected.
waynegg- posting comes across as town, gut makes me put him here.
Majiffy- Refused to be burned again, so he's staying here until I get something strong one way or another
NachoKoopa- We'll see.
ArcAngel9- Mac stuff was not there, we'll see is Angel delivers.
mastin2- Experiment failure, but Walking Deadwas not your best work either. You'll talk, and when you do, I think I'll have a better grasp on scumMastin or townMastin.
Kalimar- replaced in Death's Diner and impressed. Missing that feeling so far this game.
Natirasha- see Kalimar, but play in general.

Bold reads are stronger.

Vote: Belisaurus
In post 697, mastin2 wrote:PV, talk to me. Explain please. (Preferably all, but at least scumreads.) Am listening.
Short and skinny added.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 365, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 337, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 323, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 317, leviathan93 wrote:@majiffy, like your entrance was any better. =P it took you 4 posts until you actually posted something worthwhile. =P

I don't like the tone of any of your posts but you don't see me posting you as scum. =P

pretty much your whole play this game has been bad. you've played WAY better games.
Levi, do you have any links to your scum games please?
I don't do links, I already told y'all the scum games that i've had and the ones that i've won. =P
How so Levi? What post can I look at to see that?
guess I missed this post. pretty much the majority of games i've played i've had to give my scum games. =P here for you, little miss whatever. =P

I have played 6 games total as mafia. I have won 5 of those. micro 79, micro 84, open 485, micro 108, and micro 107. all the rest as town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”