NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Oh so "poke him with a stick" is why I have a wagon on me.

Fucking dolts.
Why the hell are you wagonning Empking now?
In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Also why do you feel like you're playing ScumLurkCho rather than TownAsFuckCho?
It feels like you stopped sorting me after you asked this question. Why?
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:whole lotta words, whole lotta nothin'.
Attacking DV for fluffling is like attacking you for being a dick.
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:Too much "This is what town would say!" and not enough "I'm town and this is what I'm saying!"
This doesn't actually make any sense?
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:Possible emoticon tell. That would be something for a meta dive and I hate doing that shit.
:D :) :] :giggle: :P :roll: :eek: :o :oops: :neutral: :mrgreen: :shifty:
dumb tell.
In post 468, Majiffy wrote:Because I'm the worst, most transparent scum player on this site, let me tell you, buddy. I can't possibly make incredibly legitimate cases on anyone as scum and get pretty much anyone lynched ever.
You had a bit of trouble getting Cait Sith lynched if I remember properly. You'll probably have a bit of trouble trying to lynch me.
In post 517, Majiffy wrote:I'll ask them to send me links, I don't like digging and you know that.
I've been wrong when they've been right in the past. So I'm trying something new.
I don't like this at all, but I don't really know why. I think it's obvious that you're not gonna ask ffery or mollie for links because who would actually do that? I think you just want to stop interacting with me so you can do your scumjiffy thing in peace.

In general, your play has you pushing pretty hard on top suspects with your words but not voting them and pushing them like you actually want them lynched, which is weird to me (Empking vote is a prime example; why are you voting empking over your stronger reads? Because he's easier to get lynched? And why did you call him a town lurker when you had a scumread on him earlier and showed no signs of starting to think he was town?). I feel that you're more aggressively discrediting people who call you scum; usually you ignore people when they are calling you scum for dumbshit reasons because you know that it's no big deal since you're not getting lynched by those people? And meanwhile you're avoiding interacting with me much even though I'm one of your suspects and scumreading you, which is double troublesome. If you're town, be more town so I can get to lynching other people who deserve lynching (which could be empking).
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 597, AGar wrote:This Empking wagon is bad and you should feel bad for voting on it.
Why?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 311, Majiffy wrote:Possible emoticon tell. That would be something for a meta dive and I hate doing that shit.
:D :) :] :giggle: :P :roll: :eek: :o :oops: :neutral: :mrgreen: :shifty:
dumb tell.
<3
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

@Nacho what do you think of limp biscuit?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I used to like them when I was younger, but now all of their songs start sounding the same although most are still hilarious.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 601, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 597, AGar wrote:This Empking wagon is bad and you should feel bad for voting on it.
Why?
Do we start with the wagon-leader declaring "Let's lynch the lurker-town to scare the lurker-scum" and then following up with "Yeah you're probably town?"

I get Majiffy was using it as a means to an end, but as soon as that little reveal came, this wagon should've fallen to pieces. Talk about holy opportunism Batman.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Why wouldn't he just call Empking scum?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by AGar »

I meant the wagon, not the labeling. The wagon was the means.

Pretty sure he's called Empking town since.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

And why does a wagon become bad when the leader stops supporting it? Do you think Empking is town?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm null on Emp.

The wagon isn't bad because the leader stopped supporting it.

The wagon is bad because the reasons were shit in the first place and people just blindly piled on because they're bad.

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Not the musical group, Nacho. Our "townbloc". Named after the game of the same name.
Like LEGO minifigs?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

waynegg
pieguyn
leviathan93
Pyrotechnics (Tammy+Syryana)
Sakura Hana
talah
Natirasha

Here's my strong town block.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

I don't like working with large townblocks in large games unless there's a lot of people being obvtown for some strange reasoning; I like drifting through the days looking for strong townreads and strong scumreads until I get a good nugget. My nugget for the day seems to be 'jiffy.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

Pretty chunky nugget! That's gotta be like 64 grams! Could you ISO Emp though and see if you see what I see with he and the nugget?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 611, NachoKoopa wrote:waynegg
pieguyn
leviathan93
Pyrotechnics (Tammy+Syryana)
Sakura Hana
talah
Natirasha

Here's my strong town block.
I was meaning the one Talah is forming...
Like LEGO minifigs?
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Matias shouldn't be there and the names I added should be.
Otherwise it's pretty good!
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

This head is in the midst of grading papers and getting ready for meetings. I'll try to respond to things tomorrow, but I can't promise that any content will come from me before Tuesday at the earliest.

Maybe Syryana will be around though. I left him a message that Nati needs to see him, so maybe.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

Koopa Post (written by Nacho):

He wants you all to know that he hates wallposts with a fashion but this one is being typed up by me so it's not gonna be so bad for him.

-He doesn't like Kanye, Matias, or Empking's openings. He agrees with Sakura that giving town something to analyze is better than giving them nothing, and kanye's getting votes on us faster seemed like it was promoting a quicklynch.
-Doesn't like mastin's self-imposed post restriction.
-Matias loses townpoints for jump onto Sakura, he likes sakura's push on mastin though.
-Matias, conflicting logic can still be town (is often still town!).
-Post 87 (Nat's endorsement of Sakura) makes him think both are likelier to be town, likes the "I claimed power in my first post, of course I'm up to something".
-Pieguy's #104 was a good response to Sakura.
-Liked Beli's vote on wayne for how it came about.
-Sakura townread strong strong strong.

~K
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 613, waynegg wrote:Pretty chunky nugget! That's gotta be like 64 grams! Could you ISO Emp though and see if you see what I see with he and the nugget?
I see Emp being weird around Majiffy.
What do you see?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 287, Empking wrote:I doubt Majiffy is scum. I'm not scum, and if talah and Nat are going to baselessly wagon someone can they put pressure on Beli or Sak, please.
I see this.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 535, waynegg wrote:
In post 528, talah wrote:K, ta.

I agree that (at least some of the) scum are fairly likely to be lurking heavily. I had a very similar experience in Open 509, where there were a couple of pretty aggressive players floating around (including myself heh) and scum basically froze up.

Considering Pyro for townbloc actually but not ready to nominate yet. Wanting to be sorted is pretty townie.
Wrong. Wanting to be sorted is caring how you look. Caring how you look is scum.

Okay hand it over. Someone gave you a forged copy of the mafia guidebook. This one is usually personality based. Sometimes people care about how they look more when town and vice versa. It's as bas as that town don't mind dying tell, it's false. Your new yet though, practical experience will help.

I want nacho to sort me. We play a lot together. Both of our heads hydra with nacho, in the sorting, I could get a better read on nacho, and if he's not sure about me he needs to be. The sooner we can figure out if the other is town or not, the sooner we can get to bouncing ideas off each other.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 545, Natirasha wrote:I don't mind Empking though. Rather kill A-class lurkers like Kise or PV

I could go for kise.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 566, DeasVail wrote:Ok, so regarding Levi Pyro, I think he's fairly different from here in the link you provided? and are particularly genuine posts to me.

Sorry Pie, I meant that I just said what I thought when I defended AGar. I suppose I felt pretty strongly that AGar was town and thought I'd share it.

Talah, I'm becoming concerned about Matias. Are you?

I like that post, but I'm still pretty hesitant about Sakura. I can't see her being scum with Nacho though.
Well it was his first game and his first scum game so of course it will be different. What I mean is that he has the capability of Looking. Like lost newb town when he's not.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

[quote="In post 580,
Pyrotechnics, how did you read Mac as scum based on one fluff post [/quote]

I'm not syry but it's just all part of the dance.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 589, Natirasha wrote:I like jiffy, I'm neutralish on Deasvail, I reject Pyrotechnics from the 'townblock' until Syryana convinces me I shouldn't.

I'm hurt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”