smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by smargaret »

Skelda, you've got all these reads - wanna lay down a vote?

also, she, not he.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Vote: Hermy

I'll explain this tomorrow. Hang tight!
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Hermy »

Ack. Sorry. RL was keeping me busy, but I definitely have more time now :)
<--- Promises to be more active

And the reason I said that I didn't like the look of the people voting for Skelda is because Mozamis and Shane haven't exactly been on my town list.

Skelda, I second what smargaret says, if you have all of those reads then place a vote. Skelda is leaning town for me now, though. That list looks pretty good.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 225, smargaret wrote:Skelda, you've got all these reads - wanna lay down a vote?

also, she, not he.
I thought I already had. Guess I forgot.

VOTE: MD
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 224, Skelda wrote:Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in 106 was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his 141 where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.
Why is MD refusing to vote "evidence" against him?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:22 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 227, Hermy wrote:That list looks pretty good.
Not keen on this. Looks really bland -why are you not at all suspicious of Skelda, Hermy?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ Moz The evidence is the fact he had a vote on someone and unvoted because he had better leads. Yet he fails to mention his scum leads and his reason for voting are terrible.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTECOUNT 1.6(0)
Broken aquarium
-
(0)
PeaceBringer
-
(0)
JKLM
-
(5)
mnemonicdevice
- Broken Aquarium, Garmr, JKLM, Hermy, Skelda
(0)
projectmatt
-
(1)
mozamis
- HonigBear
(3)
HonigBear
- smargaret, , alienBRO, PeaceBringer
(0)
smargaret
-
(0)
Garmr
-
(0)
alienBRO
-
(0)
Shane
-
(2)
Skelda
- mozamis, Shane
(1)
Hermy
- projectmatt

(1) Not Voting
- , mnemonicdevice,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a lynch and 6 for no lynch!!
Day 1 ends on 16th OCT, 2013 17:19 hrs (Indian time)

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-10-16 17:19:00)
[/quote]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by JKLM »

Ouch a prod, I almost forgot about this game, I think the last time I was here I was still goofy... I need a sec to catch up, I need to sort thru who's scum and who isnt
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

JKLM, mnemonicdevice are prodded. they have 24 hours from now to make their next post. if not, they will be force replaced.

Shane has failed to pick up his prod, He will be replaced accordingly. I am looking for his replacement. If you have any friends. Ask them to PM me directly.

Please note that i understand weekends usually takes more personal time than weekdays, I am being very considerable in prodding if your activity time lapses on weekends. But please make sure that you don't take it too far that i will have to put your name here. this applies for everyone who haven't posted from last 48 hours.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by JKLM »

unvote

This on/off wagon of MD is scum based entirely. How I can tell? Look at the deadpan it's slowed too on several points
In other news MD and Skelda are both town
Honig seems like a red herring to me that may be scum motivated but I gotta check more into that

vote peace

THIS PONY RIDING OF YOURS IS UNNACEPTABLE

Seriously I don't care that's how he's deciding how he wants to ask, acting anti town and just saying "I'm always like this" isn't a magical sheild, you can't keep riding the "I just play this way" pony all day long. Tis too easy I've noticed in this site for scum to hide behind BS play styles.

DO SOME WORK MAN
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

@JKLM That's a bit strange being on a wagon then unvoting it when it slows down a little and then saying it was scum driven. I also don't really understand why a wagon slowing down would be scummy through. Doesn't that happen when you reach L-2 to stop people from hammering. Also can you list reasons why MD would be town from his posts alone.

Also are you suggesting a policy lynch for anti town behavior on Peacebringer 10 pages into the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 231, Garmr wrote:@ Moz The evidence is the fact he had a vote on someone and unvoted because he had better leads. Yet he fails to mention his scum leads and his reason for voting are terrible.
Please let Skelda reply for himself -he is a scum suspect and now he doesnt have think for himself, he can just copy what you said.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 235, JKLM wrote:This on/off wagon of MD is scum based entirely
So you say MD's wagon has scum on it, but then vote for Peace who wasnt on the wagon? Could you explain that?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 229, mozamis wrote:
In post 224, Skelda wrote:Mnemonicdevice- His Unvote in 106 was strange. And the fact that he is refusing to vote seems to be the biggest evidence against him. I also really dislike his 141 where he says that he is always vague day 1, since scum need to actively think about how they always are and act like it. I think he's scum.
Why is MD refusing to vote "evidence" against him?
Well, what Gramr said, and also, if he doesn't vote, not only is he hindering the town's scumhunting abilities, but hiding where his own loyalties lie and making himself hard to read.
alienBRO
alienBRO
Goon
alienBRO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am

Post by alienBRO »

JKLM, why is Skelda town, and where's the scum on mnemonicdevice's wagon?

--PA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 239, Skelda wrote:making himself hard to read.
But not that hard to read since you're voting for him? By him not voting, he has put the spotlight on himself. I completely agree that people should vote. And that it's annoying when they don't. But I still don't see why it's scummy.
Your reasons seem really weak.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:37 am

Post by smargaret »

In post 226, projectmatt wrote:
Vote: Hermy

I'll explain this tomorrow. Hang tight!
Waiting.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:29 am

Post by smargaret »

In fact, Matt hasn't taken a firm stance all game, and this isn't the first vote that he's delayed explaining.
FOS: Matt
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 243, smargaret wrote:In fact, Matt hasn't taken a firm stance all game, and this isn't the first vote that he's delayed explaining.
Well, I actually had no intention of explaining my first vote unless asked and I more so wanted to see Hermy's reaction to pressure but it was non-existent. I will admit to you that I'm slacking.

The vote basically stemmed from this post. There is nothing wrong with not having a stance on any particular player but Hermy seems to intentionally open herself to any probable vote while also staying out of choosing a hard stance which looks like a scum essentially trying to lay back quietly. To her credit, after my vote she did townread Skelda so that read isn't strong anymore.

I'm not a fan of some of alienBRO's posting but it may be due to the fact that it is two people and they look extremely schizophrenic.

I actually don't have any strong stances right now at all, and given we've made approximately 3 pages in...a week, I don't know how you expect me to. That's bad.

We still have well over a week so yes, I'm taking my time. On that subject, Smargaret, how do you feel about Hermy?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:28 am

Post by JKLM »

Skelda is town because he is. I somehow doubt ALL FIVE people on the wagon were scum. I know Atleast ONE maybe two of them are scum but Skelda ain't one of em.

I voted peace however becauase it's starting to become a sort of policy for me: if you don't help the town much and just call it you regular behavior (Save for people like Mutley who are actually helpful even though they post less than what people would want) are either NEVER going to be helpful to town at any point, or it's scum trying to float thru the game. With the whole stupid notion going around this site that "if he sticks out too much than he's prob not scum".
It just makes it easier for scum to not even try to hide to win.

The way I see it, if he is town we could Atleast lean who the scum that participated on the wagon. I rarely find that scum are able to resist staying off a mislynch wagon to risk making the day longer.

And I know what will be said to that:

OH JKLM BUT NOW THAT YIUVE SAID THAT SCUM WILL STAY OFF THE WAGON OR MAYE NOT SO NOW YOUR POINT IS NULL BECAUAE OF WIFOM

Well that's stupid. Because WIFOM is dead. There's so much crap piles of WIFOM in front of every scum meta or any decision that's made at all that it's literally a scum paradise. Scum can hide behind doing exactly what they want at night and now in day because NO ONE can analyze ANYONE due to the fact simply mentioning typical behaviors makes it WIFOM.

Which is why when I play I declare WIFOM dead. People do what they want now because it's so fricking easy to fe away with it on this site. There is no stupid tactics to throw people off trails, scum do what thy want because they can.

WIFOM is dead.

So back to the point, peace's intended pony riding is UNNACEPTABLE. So I voted her.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:32 am

Post by smargaret »

In post 180, projectmatt wrote:Initial reads:

Mozamis is town
mildly
. I don't think that his content has been exactly good so far, but he picked up on similar tells (Skelda being very friendly) and he seems to be playing to appease himself and not other players which seems relatively devoid of the scum play I would expect.

mnemonicdevice is tentatively town. I like the fact that he refuses to join the other bandwagon in competition with him and some of his early posts rang off as town as well. The confessional nature of stuff like post 30feels like it has little scum motivation. His play has little substance but he seems excited as opposed to scum trying to fit in.

I've never played with PeaceBringer so to imply that I have a strong read on him would be wrong. I'd like to compare his previous meta in games as to get a read on him but through a very thin look his play looks town. I feel the same way about Broken Aquarium.
In post 73, Skelda wrote:
In post 61, mnemonicdevice wrote:Yes. Peace is playing like peace normally plays.
I checked, it is.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: mozamis
Which games did you check?

At the moment, I don't have any strong scum reads but I expect that to change.
And this post isn't an example of
projectmatt wrote:There is nothing wrong with not having a stance on any particular player but Hermy seems to intentionally open herself to any probable vote while also staying out of choosing a hard stance which looks like a scum essentially trying to lay back quietly. To her credit, after my vote she did townread Skelda so that read isn't strong anymore.

I'm not a fan of some of alienBRO's posting but it may be due to the fact that it is two people and they look extremely schizophrenic.

I actually don't have any strong stances right now at all, and given we've made approximately 3 pages in...a week, I don't know how you expect me to. That's bad.

You know, I've got strong stances. I'm voting Honig, and I'm pretty sure you're scum as well. I've also got some fairly strong town reads, although I'm not willing to share those (why tell scum who to target?). I have a problem with the idea that one townread erases fencesitting.

Hermy has spent a large portion of the game on v/la, which accounts for a fair bit of the non-posting. l don't have a strong read on her at this point; I'm reserving judgment until after she gets more active (or until I can read something besides v/la into her inactivity).

And you know how we make more than three pages of content in a week? People post and analyze and take stanes, and not just whine about how there's nothing to talk about. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:48 am

Post by projectmatt »

One townread doesn't erase fence sitting and there has been virtually no whining about the lack of content unless you consider explaining why logically strong reads have yet to be found in 10 pages and you're working to get more qualifies as whining. I have no idea where any of the above post came from.

Smargaret, I don't think that you are mafia so let's work together. Say again why Honig is scum.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:07 am

Post by smargaret »

In post 81, projectmatt wrote:
In post 69, Garmr wrote: @Project Matt I'm going to call you out through and ask why did you Vote Mozamis with out listing any reasons. I would actually like to hear some insight on how the game is going.
I'm not one that finds it necessary to supply large amounts of content at the beginning of the game as most of it is guesswork. This is why my first few posts have just been observations. I'll provide actual analysis soon since we're moving out of that stage.

Specifically, I very much disliked his attack on PeaceBringer and his attacks looked not like excited town but opportunistic scum.

Unvote

There is absolutely no way that a lynch is going through or a claim is being made yet.
In post 201, projectmatt wrote:i'm pretty much prod dodging since given this games snail pace i have little to add
In post 244, projectmatt wrote:
In post 243, smargaret wrote:In fact, Matt hasn't taken a firm stance all game, and this isn't the first vote that he's delayed explaining.
Well, I actually had no intention of explaining my first vote unless asked and I more so wanted to see Hermy's reaction to pressure but it was non-existent. I will admit to you that I'm slacking.

The vote basically stemmed from this post. There is nothing wrong with not having a stance on any particular player but Hermy seems to intentionally open herself to any probable vote while also staying out of choosing a hard stance which looks like a scum essentially trying to lay back quietly. To her credit, after my vote she did townread Skelda so that read isn't strong anymore.

We still have well over a week so yes, I'm taking my time. On that subject, Smargaret, how do you feel about Hermy?
I think these posts tell a very interesting story (bolding mine).

As far as why Honig is scum - he reacted completely out of proportion in response to one person's suspicion early on day 1. Scum has more of a reason to worry about being lynched than town does. Look at his language. He is furious and swearing about being suspected - and then when other people hop on the wagon, he goes silent.
@ mod - isn't honig due for a prod at this point?
. His entire play has been focused on not getting lynched as opposed to finding scum.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:09 am

Post by projectmatt »

The first post is not related to the pace the game moves at but the fact that it had just started. The second was a prod dodge and the third was one sentence out of a paragraph that said activity was sow. Talking about a game not moving quickly and whining about a game are different things, friend.

And okay, I'm still waiting to see how he responds now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”