Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:06 am

Post by LyingBrian »

is no lynch better than a random lynch, or is a random lynch better than no lynch?..
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:07 am

Post by kilmenator »

sorry guys, my puter is out... I should be getting anew one in the mail soon, i will try to check in every now and then but dont expect to much from me until the new one is up and running.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

There's no such thing as a random lynch, first of all. If scum can't be found, than someone who is not helping the town can be lynched instead. If everyone who is posting is acting pretty pro town (note this does not mean getting along with everyone) , than someone who is lurking would be a good guess. But there's no such thing as a random lynch.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Hey everybody... I couldn't find the damn thread for some reason. I'll be back with analysis shortly.
unvote
in case I am voting.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:25 pm

Well... this game is a little to whimsical for proper analysis. Basically I want to vote Skruffs for a meta reason--because I think he's a good deal less helpful to the town than he usually is. However, when I think about trying to post something useful about this game, I just can't. There's nothing.

The cult recruiter makes me speculate about the number of scum. Does anyone else think that this probably means there's only two scum, or could it still be balanced somehow to have three?

For the time being
vote:LyingBrian
for advocating the no-lynch. That's the best I can come up with at the moment.

At least you won't have to read DAS's posts anymore. :P
possibly
comment."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I believe there is still three... Though I would have to go through to look at other games with cults. :) Because cults are mostly useless against mafia (especially in the beginning) and so easily found in smaller games (less targets), it's not uncommon to have a normal amount of mafia.

I probably am acting differently in this game; mostly because I extremely goofed up yesterday in participating in a speedlynch. I should've known better than that.
LB probably sees something (most of) the rest of us doesn't and wants to get to nolynch so someone can be silenced.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:41 am

Post by ac1983fan »

there's really no valuable information here to make a good lynch... I'm going to have to
vote:no lynch
. If the deadline gets retracted, i will unvote.
Not a dayvig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

HA!! SCUM!!! Scumscummityscumscum.
1983/fircoal/lyingbrian <--- scum, at least two of them. But which two?
I know I've already stepped on the wrong toes, I won't be making it through the night one way or another, but a no lynch is a Bad Idea.
And asking for evidence but not contributing opinions of your own is a scum tell. I read it somewhere. My bet is wholly on the cultist targetting one of fircoal/lyingbrian night one. Killing akbar half sets up DAS, and fircoal was all too eager to let me bring that out into the light the next day. Lying brian is just scummy. :P

Scum:
lyingbrian
fircoal

Not scum
skruffs
kilmenator
yc
DAS

WIshy WAshy: (as scummy or not)
lowell
wicked

I'm excited. :D
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:34 am

Post by LyingBrian »

of course i'm scummy... i don't give a rat's ass about this game, anymore... i would love to sit here and wade through 2 days & 13 pages of information to find scum, but i just don't have the time... i'm playing this game in a much different fashion than i have any other game.... generally i try to analyze the game on a meta-day basis, which i'm sure is how it's supposed to be done, but i just don't have the time or resources to do that for this game...

think about this... since i have come back from trying to be replaced, have i said or done anything that would suggest i have anything more than a passing interest in this game?.. the answer is no... i've switched my vote a number of times trying to raise discussion, that didn't work... i voted for no-lynch to raise discussion, and at least that's raising a little bit of chatter, but we honestly need more people participating... i know we have a couple that are on vacation or getting a replacement computer, but it still feels like only a core 4 or 5 are participating...

i think no lynch is better than a randomish lynch... but right now, i'm getting a vibe from Skruffs, and right now it feeling scummish... he's seems jumpy & he feels like he's trying to get anybody lynched... therefore

mod, please retract the deadline

unvote

vote: Skruffs
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I will consider retracting (or extending) the deadline if there is more contribution, otherwise we may as well go to night at Noon on the 12th.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

You voted Y.C, DAS, Me, Novote, and then me again. You've claimed to have a no-read on 1983, said you'd like to be lynched twice, and basically have just been targetting who you think is the easiest lynch. You follow along when I start pressuring DAS, but when I move to fircoal suddenly I'm 'hopping around' liek a mexican jumping bean and I should be voted.

I honestly believe you and fircoal are definitely scum. Yes I have bounced around but I've been doing it for a reason - the only thing I have in this game is the ability of deduction and yes, *Everyone* has said I am jumping around, but while you all apaprently are only looking at me, I'm looking at everyone else, and this is what I see. So come on, give me one chance to redeem myself for yesterday and let's lynch either LyingBrian - who
wants
to be lynched and seems to be sloppily defending his scum buddies.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:31 am

kill:LyingBrian
possibly
comment."
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:04 am

Post by LyingBrian »

i retract my lynch request since someone pointed out that it would not be beneficial to the town even if i was a vanilla townie like i claimed... instead have the mafia kill me (which they won't now, b/c i look suspicious), or have somebody vig me... still not beneficial to me, but at least you won't be wasting a lynch-wagon which you can come back to for further information...

you can "honestly believe" whatever you want, it won't change the fact that when i die, my title will read "Vanilla Townie", but of course you can't believe me... again, i ask you to go back and look at my actions, and see if they look more like scum actions or if they look like someone who just doesn't care... of course it may be inseparable, in which case i'm screwed... the only person i really feel sorry for is Sailor Jerry who unfortunately has a player who can't play as much as he would like...

to prove i really don't care what happens i'll

unvote

vote: LyingBrian

of course, you'll read this as a gambit to make myself look somehow more innocent, but whatever... tomorrow, make sure to examine Skruffs very closely as he'll be attempting to save face...
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Y.C »

This is not fair to the game and players, to say nothing of our mod.

Vote: LB

At least we'll get rid of a player who isn't interested in the game (and is giving me super scum-vibes, by the way).
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Skruffs »

A) lynching you will maybe get rid of gambitting scum, or mayeb get rid of someone who doesn't care who wins.
B) Mafia have no reason to kill someone who doesn't care, especially a claimed vanilla townie
C) There is no vig, so no other deaths.

Tommorrow is another day, and
if I am still around
, I'll save as much face as I have left. Causing too mislynches in a row, if that's what is going to happen, means I'll be an easy mislynch tomorrow. However - and I know there are other townies out there - if nobody has an alternative idea... :P
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

it's funny... now i'm starting to care about this game... i don't know maybe i was not caring b/c i was gone for so long, but i doubt it matters now... have fun

unvote
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by wicked »

LyingBrian wrote:even if i was a vanilla townie like i claimed...
IF you were a townie? :shock:

mod please KEEP the deadline... it's getting people to talk!!
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by wicked »

LB you're acting pretty erratic. Are you that role that tries to get himself lynched?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by Fircoal »

ac1983fan wrote:there's really no valuable information here to make a good lynch... I'm going to have to
vote:no lynch
. If the deadline gets retracted, i will unvote.
No lynch that's pretty scummy.
Skruffs]And asking for evidence but not contributing opinions of your own is a scum tell.[/quote] I like to know clearly what the reasons are. I'm try to contribute my opinions. [quote= wrote:Killing akbar half sets up DAS, and fircoal was all too eager to let me bring that out into the light the next day.
I just thought that your reasoning was good. Also I think that DAS, was acting scummy.

LB, your vote hopping like Skruffs seems suspicious, but Skruff seems town to me. Lb, you wanted to be lynched which is also scummy, but I'm not sure whether to believe your intentions or not.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:41 am

Post by ac1983fan »

how is no lynch scummy?
Not a dayvig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

The sudden push for it is scummy - it makes me feel like the mafia have figured out something and want to kill someone off. there's no doctor left so there's no way to avoid it. THe only way we can keep townies alive now is by accurately lynching, and no lynching is just making it that much closer to lynch or lose as townies (and power roles, if any) are plucked off at the mafia's discretion.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Lowell »

vote skruffs

Call it a hunch. Carry on.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Vote noted lowell :)

What kinda 'hunch' is it, Lowell? Is it similar to the one that made you vote for the doctor yesterday with no reason and then idle out the rest of the day?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

LyingBrian (2) - the Central Scrutinizer, Y.C.
The Central Scrutinizer (1) - Fircoal
Skruffs (1) - Lowell
fircoal (1) - Skruffs
No Lynch (1) - ac1983fan

Not voting (3): kilmenator, wicked, LyingBrian

Still FIVE to lynch.

Deadline postponed to 1600 (GMT) on the 13th March.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:21 am

Post by Lowell »

Skruffs wrote:Vote noted lowell :)

What kinda 'hunch' is it, Lowell? Is it similar to the one that made you vote for the doctor yesterday with no reason and then idle out the rest of the day?
Haha could be. :lol: I never said I was good at this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”