Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by Coron »

Jack wrote:
Coron wrote:FoS: Jack
What are your parameters? I've explained the law making thing. Q.E.D
You're being defensive.

If we had any history of nightkills we could make this work for us so to speak, but it isn't like that per se. In terms of voting jack I will not be doing it now.

I still need an answer on whether we think we should save Zindy so to speak.

Verily,
Coron
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by Jack »

Be that as it may, I believe we can lose nothing by asking him to reveal the players he protected.
Let me put it this way, I agree with you in terms of this information, ergo I shall verily reveal what you ask i.e. the names of those I protected: draygn_mage night 1 and milkman night 2.

After no kill night one I assumed there was no kill because of my protection. I don't believe that's the case this round, the odds are to great. I also wonder why there was no riddle/law last round.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:16 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Let me put it this way, I think that, in terms of roles, we may have a roleblocker here. Qua non-killing, so to speak, an inactive Mafia Don is also a possibility, as the Day started past the deadline for roles. This would hint at one of our inactives as scum. Be that as it may, I've also been working on potential answers for the riddle and have come up with about a gazillion ideas, each one more wild than the last. Concordantly, I verily have no idea what the riddle's answer is, because there are so many possible answers.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:27 pm

Post by Y »

The riddle isn't hard at all, I solved it in ten minutes (Not ten minutes per se, but as a figure of speech) yesterday. You're begging the question "Why was Zindaras chosen for the task?". May it be instead of a mafia kill? If it is the case, the town can help each other, ergo mafia kills have a low chance to succeed. It's like shooting the mafia in the leg, so to speak, thus very unlikely.

I think the law's Jack might not be who we think it is.
Let me put it this way, as far as we know, "Jack" could be the name of a character, e.g. "Jack Sparrow", and not the player.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:18 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Let me put it this way - I'm pretty certain that we have at least one inactive scum, so to speak. Y (and others who have solved the riddle, i.e. Coron), you're begging the question: why aren't you telling Zindy the answer? Far be it from me to tell you what to do, but I think you should help him out.
#greenshirtthursdays
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:43 am

Post by Zindaras »

Let me put it this way:

You don't need water every day to stay alive. Sure, you'll be pretty thirsty, but hey, that's part of life. The little kids in Africa would be pretty damn happy with four days worth of rations for six days.

Concordantly, qua rations, he doesn't actually per se need the whole six days. Ergo, he can simply walk. Q.E.D.

Other possibilities include taking a chopper, taking the mule or any other animal and simply killing it (Animals? Who cares about non-feline animals? Screw the PETA), or staying at home and play Mafia.

Verily, Alko, I think a question is in order:

What are your parameters?
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:53 am

Post by Coron »

Zindras, you're begging the question, how do you not find the answer to that? Psh.
I'm not sure Zindy is town ergo I have some doubts about saving him. If you assume he's town per se, you're so linear. So the question is what are your parameters for saving Zindy?

Verily,
Coron
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:20 am

Coron wrote:Zindras, you're begging the question, how do you not find the answer to that? Psh.
I'm not sure Zindy is town ergo I have some doubts about saving him. If you assume he's town per se, you're so linear. So the question is what are your parameters for saving Zindy?

Verily,
Coron
In terms of my reasons for thinking Zindy is town, let me put it this way: I have role-based information in his favour, as it were, ergo I believe he is worth it.

You're so linear.
#greenshirtthursdays
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:25 pm

Post by Y »

ChannelDelibird wrote:In terms of my reasons for thinking Zindy is town, let me put it this way: I have role-based information in his favour, as it were, ergo I believe he is worth it.

You're so linear.
In terms of roles, there are three that can give you the information you claim to poses, i.e. cop, mason or mafia. Could you tell us when did you acquire such information and why weren't we notified when he was attacked D1?

About the riddle, let me put it this way: Zindaras could be scum, a good extra kill. If proven town (Or at leased townie enough), the answer can be given before the riddle's deadline.

Be that as it may, I will not be accessible during the weekend and I do not believe I will be able to post the answer on time, ergo my decision will be called tomorrow evening (Local time). Do your best.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Coron wrote:Zindras, you're begging the question, how do you not find the answer to that? Psh.

Verily,
Coron
I think I'm being way too linear, to be honest. Let me put it this way, in terms of solutions, there are verily very many possibilities, so I'm thinking on the wrong wavelength, as it were.

Concordantly with the earlier talk about inactive Mafiates, I believe I need to say something. Let me put it this way, I know that someone did not send in his choice, or at least not all of his choices, Night 1. To reveal who this is, I will have to claim my role.

Be that as it may, I'd like some talk i.e. discussion about that subject before I, as it were, claim.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:37 am

Y wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote:In terms of my reasons for thinking Zindy is town, let me put it this way: I have role-based information in his favour, as it were, ergo I believe he is worth it.

You're so linear.
In terms of roles, there are three that can give you the information you claim to poses, i.e. cop, mason or mafia. Could you tell us when did you acquire such information and why weren't we notified when he was attacked D1?
I acquired this information on Night 1, as it were. Concordantly I didn't bring it up on Day 1, but be that as it may, if it had been at my disposal I wouldn't have used it. Zindy wasn't exactly about to get lynched, per se.

Zindy - that's interesting. I think it might be worth revealing who it is, as so to speak my role also suggests that that person is scum.
#greenshirtthursdays
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Zindaras »

Let me put it this way, milkman, as it were, didn't send in all his choices Night 1. Verily, I don't know for sure what we should tie to this in terms of or qua conclusions, but it may mean something, so to speak.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:30 am

Verily, I don't think it'll hurt for me to vote for a certain person, i.e. milkman, so to speak, ergo that is what I shall do. Q.E.D.

vote: milkman
#greenshirtthursdays
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Y »

Your decisions are based on unknown facts, i.e. your roles. You haven't shared that information with us, ergo we can not consider them as real.

Be that as it may, milkman does seem scummy to me, and lynching him might confirm you as either town or scum. In terms of finding scum, his death could help the town either way, so to speak.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Coron »

Let me put it this way, he leaves day 1 with his full 4 days of food, on day 3 someone leaves from where he's going with 4 days worth of food, by day five they meet up, at the same time send another from where he is going(optional, only necissary if you want to keep the food courier alive, the party of 2 now has 1 days worth of food for each of them, at the beginning of day 6 they meet the guy who is now carrying 3 days of food(one day for each of the 3 people going to the place), which is just enough for each of them to arrive there safely.
Far be it from me to say this is the only possible correct answer per se, but it seems right to me. In terms of this game being fun this restriction=bad.
Verily,
Coron
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by milkman »

Zindaras wrote:Let me put it this way, milkman, as it were, didn't send in
all his choices
Night 1. Verily, I don't know for sure what we should tie to this in terms of or qua conclusions, but it may mean something, so to speak.
I'm not really sure why you'd post that, and what does all his choices mean? Is that the way it was formated?

About your riddle,
hike 1 day, drop 2 days of food off, hike back
hike 1 day, grab a day of food, hike 1 more day, drop off 2 days of food, hike back
ect, ect, ect.
y wrote:I think the law's Jack might not be who we think it is.
Let me put it this way, as far as we know, "Jack" could be the name of a character, e.g. "Jack Sparrow", and not the player.
No, jack said he made the law.

speaking of laws, n1 I was given a chance to write a law, but I didn't send it in. I did think of some annoying things though.

ps:
Let me put it this way
Be that as it may
Far be it from me
In terms of
Concordantly
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

al_kohaulec:
Here comes a

Vote Count:

milkman
- 1 - ChannelDelibird

Those who have forgotten they're in the chat room
- 9 - AniX, draygn_mage, milkman, Twito, HurriKaty, Jack, Zindaras, Y, Coron

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Riddle wrote:Phillip is leaving from a small town in Wyoming and hiking through the wilderness to a post where he will spend the summer. The hike will take Phillip six days. One man can only carry enough food and water for four days. Phillip cannot take a mule or any other animal to haul his food and water, because there will be insufficient food and supplies for the animals at his destination. How can Phillip make it to his destination?

Deadline for Zindaras Sunday, Mar. 11th 9:05 PM PST
Law wrote:Each post must contain at least 5 of the following:

Let me put it this way
Be that as it may
Far be it from me
In terms of
Concordantly
Vis-à-vis
Per se
As it were
Verily
Qua
So to speak
ergo
Q.E.D.
e.g.
i.e.
You're begging the question.
You're being defensive.
Don't compare apples to oranges.
You're so linear
Last edited by al_kohaulec on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:45 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Zindaras wrote:Let me put it this way, if I, so to speak, give you a wrong answer right now, would it per se mean I die? What are your parameters in terms off, well, paramaters?
Let me put it this way, Wrong answers will, in terms of the riddle, not necessarily result in immediate death per se, although no answer by deadline most certainly will, so to speak. And merely answering hundreds upon hudreds of any possible answer is definitely not advised.

Verily,
alko
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:55 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Y wrote:Be that as it may, milkman does seem scummy to me, and lynching him might confirm you as either town or scum. In terms of finding scum, his death could help the town either way, so to speak.
In terms of accuracy, there is no
Coron wrote:Let me put it this way, he leaves day 1 with his full 4 days of food, on day 3 someone leaves from where he's going with 4 days worth of food, by day five they meet up, at the same time send another from where he is going(optional, only necissary if you want to keep the food courier alive, the party of 2 now has 1 days worth of food for each of them, at the beginning of day 6 they meet the guy who is now carrying 3 days of food(one day for each of the 3 people going to the place), which is just ensough for each of them to arrive there safely.
Far be it from me to say this is the only possible correct answer per se, but it seems right to me. In terms of this game being fun this restriction=bad.
Verily,
Coron
milkman wrote:I'm not really sure why you'd post that, and what does all his choices mean? Is that the way it was formated?
It means that you had choices or roles and you didn't send them in and I know about it.
speaking of laws, n1 I was given a chance to write a law, but I didn't send it in. I did think of some annoying things though.
^^
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

al_kohaulec:
Here comes a

Vote Count:

milkman
- 1 - ChannelDelibird

Those who have forgotten they're in the chat room
- 9 - AniX, draygn_mage, milkman, Twito, HurriKaty, Jack, Zindaras, Y, Coron

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Riddle wrote:Phillip is leaving from a small town in Wyoming and hiking through the wilderness to a post where he will spend the summer. The hike will take Phillip six days. One man can only carry enough food and water for four days. Phillip cannot take a mule or any other animal to haul his food and water, because there will be insufficient food and supplies for the animals at his destination. How can Phillip make it to his destination?

Deadline for Zindaras Sunday, Mar. 11th 7:05 PM PST
Law wrote:Each post must contain at least 5 of the following:

Let me put it this way
Be that as it may
Far be it from me
In terms of
Concordantly
Vis-à-vis
Per se
As it were
Verily
Qua
So to speak
ergo
Q.E.D.
e.g.
i.e.
You're begging the question.
You're being defensive.
Don't compare apples to oranges.
You're so linear
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Oh, by the way, Alko, clarification: I wrote Post 568 under the impression, so to speak, that if you quote something, it counts as one of the phrases for the law, as it were.

In terms of answers, I've written Coron's answer down, and hope that, concordantly, I will survive, so to speak.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:54 am

Post by HurriKaty »

In terms of this game, far be it from me to complain, but as it were, these posts are becoming very confusing and hard to read, so to speak. Ergo.. this posting requirement sucks ass and is making my head want to explode.
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

The riddle given forth to Zindaras has been solved!
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Verily, in terms of answers, I used Coron's base answer (I was unaware of the fact that this Phillip had friends i.e. pals) and, as it were, expanded upon it, so to speak.

So thanks Coron.

Qua lynch, I think Twito is the correct lynch for today. Milkman gives off some scumvibes, but not a load of 'm, and I could definitely see Twito as inactive Mafiate, and in general as scum (see my scumlist yesterday).

Ergo,
Vote: Twito
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:17 pm

Post by Y »

Let me put it this way: "I'm back".

I am verily not satisfied with so little content being added since I went. In terms of me posting a better post, it will happen as soon as I can, but it will be for me this week.

Zindaras, what are your parameters? I can't see any good reason mentioned by you, so to speak.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”