Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:54 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

DeanWinchester wrote:
Amb wrote:
The only thing I can tell you is that what DragonsOfSummer is saying about his role makes a lot of sense to me. He might not be saying much, but what he is saying makes me conclude he is telling the truth.

I am reluctant to give too much info before we get anywhere near a lynch. We may yet get a third claim today for one reason. My bandwagon AND DragonsOfSummer's bandwagons should both fall apart. And that means someone else will be under pressure of claiming.
The ... and his bandwagon should fall apart.... makes me sooo weary of your claim, but that will work it's self. I am sure that DoS should get lynched today.
Well at this point I am going to
Unvote, Vote DeanWinchester
because his last post seems kind of scummy to me. In that it almost looks like he is trying to get everyone in the game not to look at anyone else as potential scum right now.
StallingChamp wrote:
Confirm vote: DoS
. This vote will not be moving today, short of any scum coming out. and saying "I'm scum".
I am going to
FoS:StallingChamp
because it almost seems like he accepts my claim as a townie but still wants the attention to stay on me.

To me it looks like they are trying to keep all of the towns attention on me and away from the scum out there.

SV: I fixed the quote tags because I kept getting confused with the votes.
CDB: You fail at spelling. Corrected.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:55 pm

Post by Glork »

Vote: DoS

I think that a DoS lynch is probably in our best interests.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:09 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

@Glork: Why the change back to lynch me without more discussion?

And on another but related note. It seems that nothing I say will save me at this point, but I guess I have to keep hoping that maybe something will change...
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:19 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Vote Count!

DragonsofSummer- 4 (Frozen Atlantic, DeanWinchester, Stalling Champ, Glork)

Amb- 1 (yellowbounder)
Frozen Atlantic- 1 (The Central Scrutinizer)
pete d- 1 (Zarvok)
DeadWinchester- 1 (DragonsofSummer)
7 to lynch.

Ba ba ba ba ba...I'm lynchin' it
Blank.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:08 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Glork wrote:It's not so much that you're following me in an "I'm going to say/vote/do what Glork says/votes/does," but it's more the fact that you keep pushing how valuable a resource I am, how much you care about my opinion , etc. I appreciate it, although I'm definitely starting to get that buddy-up feeling. At first I ignored it, pretty much thinking, "Oh, well PP just likes me." Now I'm beginning to consider the possibility that it's more of a game-related sentiment.
Ah, I see. That makes much more sense. Just to clarify my stance, I do find you as someone who actually plays the game - meaning you have thought process and strategy...but you are often hard to follow. I generally need more than "Vote X, he's scum". I know you have reasons, you just don't always post them...so I ask. I don't think you should be blindly followed, but you are a valuable resource whether you like it or not. But I digress.

My vote is hovering over DoS. I don't like that post at the top of the page. Scrambling, stretching to get the attention off of himself, grasping at my questions to Dean and trying to fuel it. Hm. I feel followed on a slight suspicion that I'm not even sure I'd even back yet.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:06 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Despite the general feeling against him, I haven't seen anything I perceive as scummy from DoS, and for some gut feeling, I'm inclined to believe his claim.

Unvote: Amb

I'm very unsure where to place my vote. I haven't seen anything glaringly scummy, so far at least.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:26 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

Pink Princess wrote:

To Dean:
I am curious why you think DoS is so scummy. You've been saying he's very suspicious, very scummy, but you have failed to say
why
in any post (unless you count the claim being too vague part). Enlighten me.
Dean, sort of quoting Amb wrote:The ... and his bandwagon should fall apart.... makes me sooo weary of your claim.
I'm also curious why you are so wary of Amb's claim. I read the part you quoted but I can't connect it to a solid reason that it would cast doubt on Amb's claim. Amb may or may not be what he claims to be, I get that, I can't connect that with the statement you quoted as being a doubt caster. Clarify?

Dean is catching my attention.

His early lurking and then Poping up just to bandwagon peteD with the timing of the vote got my attantion. His defense of himself pretty much is just hey lets vote Amb instead. I find that really lame.

Amb wrote:
My bandwagon AND DragonsOfSummer's bandwagons should both fall apart. .
Why would DoS bandwagon fall apart? It seem like Amb is trying to get it to fall apart by suggesting it like that. Why would amb's claim help stop DoS wagon? I did think they were scum together, still do, but with amb's claim it's best to see how the night play's out in regard to amb's fate. With DoS that is not the case. He still Has to clear himself. This comment is scumie because it is trying to move the town off of DoS, and I don't see why this should be the case.
StallingChamp
StallingChamp
Goon
StallingChamp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:09 am

Post by StallingChamp »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I am going to
FoS:StallingChamp
because it almost seems like
he accepts my claim as a townie
but still wants the attention to stay on me.
Exerpt from his post, italics emphasis mine. That it not true, I do not accept your claim at all. I am 99% sure you are scum.
Show
[color=red][b][i]GO SENS GO[/b][/i][/color]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5295]Mini 441[/url] - Night 2

High School Mafia coming soon to a Mini Theme Queue near you!
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by Amb »

Why would DoS bandwagon fall apart? It seem like Amb is trying to get it to fall apart by suggesting it like that. Why would amb's claim help stop DoS wagon? I did think they were scum together, still do, but with amb's claim it's best to see how the night play's out in regard to amb's fate. With DoS that is not the case. He still Has to clear himself. This comment is scumie because it is trying to move the town off of DoS, and I don't see why this should be the case.
Because his claim is believable in the light of my role. Because I claimed Doc, I am doomed to die. As I said earlier, if I survive the night, I should be lynched overnight because I will have no way of verifying myself. Other than that, the scum will attack me as otherwise I can prevent a kill. Either way, you will find out if I am telling the truth or not, and then you can make up your mind if the details of my death verify DoS in anyway shape or form.

My call here is to risk leaving DoS out and alive, so that my role can be contrasted to his. THis raises an important point. I do not know how many details will be given on death. So here goes: My title is Obese Customer. I am a doctor because I steal the poisoned burgers being fed to the mafia victims and eat them. My body is so well adjusted to eating junk food that the poisons just get filtered through, and the victim goes hungry for the night but survives.

The fact that DoS calls himself Scared Customer makes me believe him. The flavour is similar. If the mafia were called "Evil Customer" and "Hamburgler Customer" they might not know to theme their roles in the same way when claiming. This game is unlikely to have safe claims for the mafia; So I believe DoS based on his claim.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by Amb »

Vote DeanWinchester

Ps LOL @ "DeadWinchester- 1 (DragonsofSummer) " in the co-mod's vote count.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

So you are voting me because....... why exactly? Because I think you and Dos are scum? Because I think we should lynch DoS because he seems scum? I don't understand how you can be so certain DoS isin't scum unless your scum.
Comments like this is why I don't believe your claim, but it would be such a bad Ideal for mafia to claim doc. Your play is soooo pecuilar.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by Amb »

DoS may or may not be scum. His role claim is believable. Therefore a lynch of DoS is a mistake for the moment. It may be that the town can go for him again later on another day. Fine. We can do that if it happens. Therefore it is better for me to vote for a player I think of as looking scummy. If I don't get traction on it, it doesnt matter. THe interactions we are going to glean now from players reactions to whats going on will prove to be invaluable later.
StallingChamp
StallingChamp
Goon
StallingChamp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by StallingChamp »

I've said it before, but I'll repeat it.
DoS is scum.
Without saying too much, his claim makes me very sure he is scum. I cannot expand without revealing my role, but I will expand further if the town wishes.
Show

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5295]Mini 441[/url] - Night 2

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Glork »

Amb, if your claim and flavor are true, that would seem to imply that the mafia consists of employees who are poisoning the food that they give to customers, as opposed to "Evil Customers" who are poisoning each others' food.

I'm about 80% sure that DoS is the play today. StallingChamp claims to be 99% sure that DoS is scum. I think that this is because he knows something that the rest of us probably do not. I don't think that it's necessarily ability-related (not like he's a daycop or anything), but I do believe that he has found something very wrong with DoS's claim.

I definitely think that SC is pro-town, and I definitely think that DoS is scum. I'm no longer sure how I feel about Amb. I can easily see a scenario in which Amb is scum and not a doctor -- but I'm not going to discuss that because it likely involves other players' potential roles. I'm still keeping a loose eye on PP and FrAt. I'd like to hear more from Omega and Zarvok -- they've been way too quiet.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Glork »

Heh, go simulpost. *high fives StallingChamp*
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

Thanks for your clarifications, Dean.

Vote DoS.

Enough flavor to make a claim can easily be found in the first post.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Mod
I just noticed that on the latest vote count you have my name down as DeadWinchester. That's kinda creepy.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:25 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Did the reread, and I'm on board for a DoS lynch, possibly for the same reason that SC is (although I'm not sure what SC's reason is).

unvote, vote:DoS
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by Amb »

Mod I just noticed that on the latest vote count you have my name down as DeadWinchester. That's kinda creepy.
How very interesting that you didnt see my post pointing that out, yet you saw my vote just above? Are you actually reading the thread? Or just the votes to make sure you arent lynched?

Anyways, Since StallingChamp has all but implied a role, then I will revote Dragons of Summer.

Unvote; Vote DragonsOfSummer
pete d
pete d
Goon
pete d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:06 pm

Post by pete d »

thats a lunch
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

That's lynch. Lynch scenee coming up.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:18 pm

End of Day 1 Vote Count

DragonsofSummer- 7 (Frozen Atlantic, DeanWinchester, Stalling Champ, Glork, Pink Princess, The Central Scrutinizer, Amb)

DeanWinchester- 1 (DragonsofSummer)
pete d- 1 (Zarvok)

Not Voting (3): yellowbounder, Omega, pete d

-----

With their predicament established, the trapped group set about rooting out the conspirators in their midst. After much discussion and finger-pointing, people start saying "DragonsofSummer" in raised voices and backing away from him. Before long there's a majority vote and DragonsofSummer is dragged, flailing to no avail, into a corner and the mob does what it does best. Before chucking the body into the toilets, someone finds a logo stitched into DoS' underpants that makes his allegiance clear.

DragonsofSummer,
Burger King Operative
, has been lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Deadline for night choices is 2000 GMT, Saturday 10th March.
Last edited by ChannelDelibird on Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:31 am

Morning of Day 2

Everyone wakes up after a troubled night's rest to find that nobody has perished during the darkened hours. However, with the shadow of death still looming over the branch, nobody's smiling.

It is now Day 2. With 11 alive it is 6 to lynch.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:33 am

The Central Scrutinizer asked me to inform you that he will not be available until the 16th of March.
#greenshirtthursdays
StallingChamp
StallingChamp
Goon
StallingChamp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:47 am

Post by StallingChamp »

Would it be possible to let us know the normal name for DoS's role? I can assume he is Mafia, but knowing if he is a GF or something would be nice...
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”