Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1173, ooba wrote:
In post 1172, Tierce wrote:ooba - Why am I a "neutral" read?
You're not - You're a "Neutral-" meaning "leaning scum".
Missed that. Better yet! Why?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Tierce »

Syryana--I see your posts. I'm too exhausted to go through them in any serious manner of analysis. Either way, I hear those divorce proceedings usually take an awfully long time, so I'll get back to you soon.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1175, Tierce wrote:
In post 1173, ooba wrote:
In post 1172, Tierce wrote:ooba - Why am I a "neutral" read?
You're not - You're a "Neutral-" meaning "leaning scum".
Missed that. Better yet! Why?
Vibe + Your major pushes in the game have been on Amrun and SafetyDance - both of whom I'm leaning town on and looked like very easy pushes at that time.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

Okay. You opened the game calling me leaning Town. When did this change and why didn't the process of this change even get a mention in your reads list?

You say you always read Amrun as scummy--but someone else doing so is surprising and null-scum? They are on the bottom rung of your Townreads and I don't seem to recall you speaking out against either of those situations at the time. Why not? Why not push back against what you consider to be easy pushes on "leaning Town"? Why not dig more at it?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1178, Tierce wrote:Okay. You opened the game calling me leaning Town. When did this change and why didn't the process of this change even get a mention in your reads list?
Ah - if you look at my initial post, you can see I was uncertain of labelling either you or Zdenek as town - as opposed to others in the same post where I clearly called them "town" or "scum" or "mild scum reads" ("Tierce, Zdenek - look town but unsure of read"). So it's not a case of a town read changing to a scum read - it's a case of "hey this person's posting looks town" to "I'm leaning scum on this person".
In post 1178, Tierce wrote:You say you always read Amrun as scummy--but someone else doing so is surprising and null-scum? They are on the bottom rung of your Townreads and I don't seem to recall you speaking out against either of those situations at the time. Why not? Why not push back against what you consider to be easy pushes on "leaning Town"? Why not dig more at it?
- Well, it isn't the case of finding Amrun or Safety dance scummy - it's also the lack of a push on anybody else - some pressure of any of the people I find scummy goes a long way in my reads
- Amrun, I had nothing to defend her except "vibe". If that wagon had gone closer to lynching, I would have had a bunch of "Not a good lynch at all" posts
- I'm not defending SafetyDance right now because even if I'm leaning-town on him, I'd like him to reply to everyone else before I offer up my thoughts. Don't want to put counter arguments in his mouth.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Tierce »

UNVOTE: SafetyDance
VOTE: ooba
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

ooba wrote:- Well, it isn't the case of finding Amrun or Safety dance scummy - it's also the lack of a push on anybody else - some pressure of any of the people I find scummy goes a long way in my reads
This is a bad position and you should feel bad for taking it. And if you do honestly believe this, why would you say it?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1169, ooba wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Shadoweh
[/spoiler]

Pedit: "##Vote: ooba <--- This vote good until ooba actually replacing out voids legal tender." -> Umm what?[/quote]
WHAT DOES PYGMALION MEAN
It means unless you're replacing out your efforts are unacceptable. I honestly haven't read any of your posts before this one because I assumed you were flaking.

mollie: I have been doing alot of stop posting this game. I haven't been posting unless I had something to say besides flirting with Tammy and Tierce. BECAUSE WESTEROS ISN'T RAINBOW-FRIENDLY
Also 'why do you think Syr is scum' isn't what I asked you. I asked why you decided to put random garbage in your post, followed by an Eeyore-style 'i suck' depression moment, after reacting wayyyyy too seriously to Syr's posts. Is that clear enough for you?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Garruk Relentless »

Tierce is pretty town from our view. Wish she and SyrGod would kiss and make up.

PnJ's absence is starting to tickle me. I understand life happens, but even before that they completely fell off the map like a week or so ago. I dunno, it's very suspicious for chesskid--he's usually much more active.

I'm sorry, Despy, but that vote wasn't even my worst vote in the thread.

I don't hate an ooba lynch, I guess, but whenever I read his interactions all I can muster the emotion for is a half-hearted shrug.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1181, Cephrir wrote:This is a bad position and you should feel bad for taking it. And if you do honestly believe this, why would you say it?
That's how I scumhunt - I look at interactions, who and why people push cases on.
The "By saying it, you've effectively told scum how to appear as town to you" part - If scum really act on this and attack my scum reads - they risk not appearing genuine when doing it - its easy to read into that.
Shadoweh wrote:
ooba wrote:Pedit: "##Vote: ooba <--- This vote good until ooba actually replacing out voids legal tender." -> Umm what?
WHAT DOES PYGMALION MEAN
It means unless you're replacing out your efforts are unacceptable. I honestly haven't read any of your posts before this one because I assumed you were flaking.
Probably the laziest reason to jump onto my wagon - If I am lynched on D1, this is where people should start.
- Why are my efforts unacceptable?
- "haven't read any of your posts before this one" - the same post asks a question quoting a word from one of my previous posts
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1183, Garruk Relentless wrote:Tierce is pretty town from our view. Wish she and SyrGod would kiss and make up.
Have you actually explained why you've decided to sheep Syryana to the abyss and back?
In post 1183, Garruk Relentless wrote:PnJ's absence is starting to tickle me. I understand life happens, but even before that they completely fell off the map like a week or so ago. I dunno, it's very suspicious for chesskid--he's usually much more active.
It would be, but...real life... just like you just said.... :/
In post 1183, Garruk Relentless wrote:I'm sorry, Despy, but that vote wasn't even my worst vote in the thread.
10/10 defense.
In post 1183, Garruk Relentless wrote:I don't hate an ooba lynch, I guess, but whenever I read his interactions all I can muster the emotion for is a half-hearted shrug.
My vote is rotting on Stupendous anyway.

Unvote, Vote Garruk
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:27 pm

SyrGod's fun. I trust his judgment more than most at the moment, not least of all because he's one of the few familiar faces I have in this game. He also addressed me specifically--I stop paying attention when the game's tempo goes into protracted wall-wars. SSK keeps asking me why I'm sheeping him too, if you care. If it means anything, I actually disagree with SyrGod's meta analysis of you from Hard Boiled--this is completely in tune with your tone and matches up in verbage from that game.

I agree on PnJ or something--but even in the lead up to chess's vla call, they hadn't done anything since, like, page ten-twelve. Real Life takes precedence, yadda yadda. Mostly, my last post was actually trying to start some conversation at a pace I prefer.

As I mentioned earlier, I must be missing something because I can chalk up a grand total of half a scum read(Amrun) and I'm pretty convinced of a large group's innocence(Cephrir, Tierce, Syryana, Tammy, Thor, Nautilus).

At least someone is paying attention to me. -.-
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1127, Benmage wrote:
In post 1048, Thor665 wrote:
In post 996, Benmage wrote:In what capacity did I not answer your question?
You still haven't explained why I, a person you assumed was attacking over the slip, got attacked whilst two other players who specifically were attacking over the slip were not.
Incorrect.

I attacked you for trying to tie connections to a "slip".. not for believing the slip itself, or attacking the person for whom made the supposed slip.
Um...that's *exactly* what they're doing, except they're buying into it enough to vote, and I'm only buying into it enough to agree that if he flips scum I'd want to lynch the other one.
So...whut?
Are you faking dense to get a reaction from me or something? Because this is pretty dense. Like, Mollie levels ;)
In post 1127, Benmage wrote:My desire to see you lynched, does not revolve around the flipping of someone else, or first, or anything of that matter. Whereas you’re assertion required the first person to flip scum, and then desired the second lynched via your connective tell.
So then it had nothing to do with me being scumbuddies with him, it was just 'anyone who draws alignment connections between two players needs to be lynched because that's inherently scummy'?
Which...again begs why I was singled out of the three players doing it (on this tell alone, much less others doing it throughout the game).
In post 1127, Benmage wrote:-I didn't say you connecting anything to me, what are you talking about?
In post 996, Benmage wrote:and break down why this gave you a connective scum tell for me
In retrospect I misread this as 'gave you a connective scumtell for me' to mean not the intended 'explain it to me' but rather 'explain why it connected to me'
In post 1127, Benmage wrote:-I connected what to you? You said, following the slip that you wanted to lynch Nautilus pending a scum flip. NOONE ELSE MADE THIS CONNECTION.
:neutral:
Then what is the "slip" case the other people are using based on if not Ellibereth being scum?
In post 1127, Benmage wrote: HENCE I SAID YOU were lining up lynches. While those players may have drawn those conclusions later, who knows... you JUMPED at it to connect Naut. Hence I disliked your connection, because slip or no that person might flip scum. And like I said when I'm scum, drawing connections between town players to my scum partners is a 1-0-1 move.
Okay...town also do this. That's how you connect scumbuddies. You don't hunt each scum individually - you look for connections after scum have flipped.
That's how the game is played.
In post 1127, Benmage wrote:The circular-ness of this is baffling… I feel like you’re just trying to dance around the issue, and be purposely dense.
I feel the same way, it's why I keep trying to explain stuff as opposed to just calling you derp repeatedly.
In post 1127, Benmage wrote:You Tried connecting Naut, or lined up lynches, how ever you want to word it to someone who might flip scum for some bullshit “slip”. Period.
Yes - I have never denied this. I just don't grok how it is more scummy than other people, or even how it is scummy in the first place.
In post 1127, Benmage wrote:You are scum.
For the crime of looking for possible connections pending a flip I don't support making on the evidence of the connection...riiiiight.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, something else just occured to me - you claim there is no connection element to your case...but then claim what I'm doing is scummy because I'm lining up a lynch based on a scum flip that will happen...which REQUIRES me to know that will be a scum flip, hence I need to be scumbuddies with him to be scum perpetrating the plan you claim I'm perpetrating.

Justify this now pl0x.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't say it's the best reason, no, but looking at the currently running choices you're the one I'd want lynched. By this post I mean the one where you posted just after Faraday started replacement hunting. The one you voted me in, if you'd like to point out new textbook scummy things I'm sure I'm doing. You're never going to answer me are you? :/ NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

cephir: considering the only other person voting garruk is safetydance, I wouldn't call that a healthy wagon either.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1163, macmollie wrote:also is this the second or third time you have misrepped my play here I cannot remember
I know you and Tierce use different definition than I do.
But I see no misrep from him to you.
You need a different knee jerk defense.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Garruk - If Amrun is your only scum read...why no vote on her? I'm here and alone.

I'm neutral on the Ooba push.
I'd support a Ceph push if people want to go back to that, the Amrun push is getting no love.
The Shadoweh push is bad.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 pm

In post 1192, Thor665 wrote:@Garruk - If Amrun is your only scum read...why no vote on her? I'm here and alone.
Here's the thing, I always read Amrun as scum--as a player she's just super inconsistent, although I am reading her more scum than I usually do. That's why I qualify it as "half a scum read". Also, that who sheeping Syryana thing.
I'm neutral on the Ooba push.
Agree.
The Shadoweh push is bad.
I'm neutral-town on them, I agree it's a dumb wagon though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Do you think Ceph is town?
WOuld you support a push on him? Why/why not?
Alfred Borden
Alfred Borden
Goon
Alfred Borden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Alfred Borden »

I (Marble) will catch up tomorrow too.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1154, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1042, quadz08 wrote:I still don't like Zdenek.
Quadz testing the waters.

Kanye can die for refusing to answer my question about his take on Benmage.
care 2 clarify whether this is a death 4 policy reasons or alignment reasons?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by macmollie »

kill list:

garruk
goat
quadz
cephrir

maybe bring death to these (but also: to be discussed):

tierce
messiah
alfred
SD
Stup

in discussion about:

ooba
agar
thor
tammy
shadow
amrun
zdenek
displaced

likely won't touch

benmage
kanye

don't touch

nautilius
elle
prideandjoy
syr
Goat on a Raft
Goat on a Raft
Goon
Goat on a Raft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Goat on a Raft »

In post 1164, Messiah Complex wrote:@ Goat: I didn't like either of your votes on Stup or SafetyDance. Pretty sure I said as much as it was happening. Why didn't that didn't factor into your "WHY US?" routine?
We factored it into our immediate reply to you instead. If you ever want to explain why you think we were more likely to make those votes as scum than town, we'll be happy to point out that you're wrong.
Ostensibly a hydra of AurorusVox and ChannelDelibird.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1154, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1042, quadz08 wrote:I still don't like Zdenek.
Quadz testing the waters.

Kanye can die for refusing to answer my question about his take on Benmage.
i like messiahs posting.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”