N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

Yeah but you're slinging mud and making it easier for scum to push him so you need to stop it.

- Des
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

also he still hasn't answered
why
he claimed. usually fucking cops don't claim just because they have a result on someone they think suggests they're innocent unless that person is being wagoned hard.

and no, i'm not slinging mud, i'm pointing out the massive inconsistencies with what he's claimed so far.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 916, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I know what a naive cop is
then why the fuck did you think getting a guilty on RC made RC near confirmed town?

that to me suggests you thought naive meant insane. and the fact you didn't ask the mod about how the fuck you could get a guilty suggests you had no idea what naive means.
For fucks sake, I feel like a broken record

Because obviously if I'm a naive cop getting a guilty
something is fucking afoot.

The most obvious answer, assuming other roles trump sanity, is that he was framed.
Nobody claimed a frame, so he would be almost certainly town framed by scum.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 919, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I thought I was a paranoid cop due to my guilty result. Then one of my neigbbors mentioned they had a guilty in the hood. And then I rechecked, realized I was naive, and realized something wasn't right.
you claimed naive in the same post you claimed the guilty. so this obviously isn't true.
Jesus christ you're dense

TIMELINE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ
START OF DAY 2:

"OH HEY LOOK I GOT A GUILTY, I GUESS THAT MAKES SENSE CAUSE I'M A PARANOID COP(I KNOW I WAS NAIVE OR PARANOID AND CAUSE I GOT A GUILTY I MUST HAVE BEEN PARANOID)"

PERSON POSTS IN NEIGHBORHOOD ABOUT GETTING A GUILTY
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 919, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I thought I was a paranoid cop due to my guilty result. Then one of my neigbbors mentioned they had a guilty in the hood. And then I rechecked, realized I was naive, and realized something wasn't right.
you claimed naive in the same post you claimed the guilty. so this obviously isn't true.
Jesus christ you're dense

TIMELINE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ
START OF DAY 2:

"OH HEY LOOK I GOT A GUILTY, I GUESS THAT MAKES SENSE CAUSE I'M A PARANOID COP(I KNOW I WAS NAIVE OR PARANOID AND CAUSE I GOT A GUILTY I MUST HAVE BEEN PARANOID)"

PERSON POSTS IN NEIGHBORHOOD ABOUT GETTING A GUILTY

"OH WOW THEY'RE PARANOID COP WELL SHIT WHAT AM I OH I'M NAIVE WOAH WHAT THE FUCK IM NAIVE WITH A GUILTY I SHOULD PROBABLY CLAIM THAT."

*insert your shitty quote wall*
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Please tell me this isn't muffin talking, I don't think I've ever experience muffin being remotely this dense.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by ooba »

The timeline makes a lot of sense and this is town posting "If it helps at all, this isn't a gambit. It'd be really fucking stupid if it was.".

@BB: Is RC the paranoid cop in your QT? That would explain the "guilty" and her lack of vote as well.

Unovte. Vote: mnemonicdevice
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by N »

nankeen
noun
a firm, durable, yellow or buff fabric, formerly made from a natural-colored Chinese cotton.

Vote Count 2.03
Luna Lovegood
( 0 )
Dante
( 0 )
DeasVail
( 0 )
Shadowy Poison
( 1 ) mnemonicdevice
Rail Tracer
( 0 )
PeaceBringer
( 0 )
mnemonicdevice
( 3 ) Dante , Rail Tracer ooba
ooba
( 0 )
PeregrineV
( 1 ) PeaceBringer
Nani
( 0 )
Metal Unites Mutley
( 1 ) BBmolla
Mitillos
( 1 ) Luna Lovegood
RadiantCowbells
( 1 ) DeasVail
Diabolik
( 1 ) Shadowy Poison
BBmolla
( 2 ) Metal Unites Mutley

Not voting:
PeregrineV , Nani , Mitillos , RadiantCowbells , Diabolik

With 15 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-10-06 04:47:07)

Prodding mnemonicdevice
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Diabolik »

[align=][/align]
In post 920, Shadowy Poison wrote:(hint: Militillos would be an excellent person to vote)

and speaking of him, Dia, what do you think of Militillos so far? why did you drop him from your initial list of suspicious people?
yeah he is flying too low.. for sure 1/2 scum ae lurking.
In post 926, Rail Tracer wrote:also he still hasn't answered
why
he claimed. usually fucking cops don't claim just because they have a result on someone they think suggests they're innocent unless that person is being wagoned hard.

and no, i'm not slinging mud, i'm pointing out the massive inconsistencies with what he's claimed so far.
In post 927, BBmolla wrote:
In post 916, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I know what a naive cop is
then why the fuck did you think getting a guilty on RC made RC near confirmed town?

that to me suggests you thought naive meant insane. and the fact you didn't ask the mod about how the fuck you could get a guilty suggests you had no idea what naive means.
For fucks sake, I feel like a broken record

Because obviously if I'm a naive cop getting a guilty
something is fucking afoot.

The most obvious answer, assuming other roles trump sanity, is that he was framed.
Nobody claimed a frame, so he would be almost certainly town framed by scum.
In post 930, BBmolla wrote:Please tell me this isn't muffin talking, I don't think I've ever experience muffin being remotely this dense.
But the question is,why would you check some one on the "cop team" if u had day talk( or night talk) you supposed to know.
2) you said u have this QT with 1 or more .. what u mean 1 or more... u don't even know how many people?
the weird thing u claim this after the networker claim and the other cop clim.. so some way the other cop claim should be able to confirm you? and why would you know about his insanity but don't know who is him? wha ti is the reason to check her in first place? u speak of this Qt how if is full of people.. "they said to me i checked one of the cops"...but u say its with 1 or more people.. the first thing to know should be who is there so u don't check them and u don't suspect them?i mean.. this is all weird..
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Mitillos »

I think I'm OK with BB and RC being town, if RC will confirm the whole varying sanity cop and QT thing, assuming she *is* the paranoid one. Not sure I want BB or anyone to make a claim about the number of people in their QT, though. That's not good information to give to scum, I think.

Not sure what to make of Pere, with his unconfirmed status...

I'm still thinking mnemonic-scum.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 934, Mitillos wrote:Not sure I want BB or anyone to make a claim about the number of people in their QT, though. That's not good information to give to scum, I think.
I actually think the reverse i.e. that it's information worth knowing. If there are more than BB and RC in the neighbourhood - say 3 or 4, I'd wager for sure that there's one scum in it.

If it's just the two of them, then it can go either way - if it's 1 scum, 1 town - the scum would be RC since she claimed first in thread and BB's motivations have town reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

No, my role is actually Annie.

At night I get to drop Tibbers on someone.

Tibbers is in a QT with me.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 933, Diabolik wrote:But the question is,why would you check some one on the "cop team" if u had day talk( or night talk) you supposed to know.
2) you said u have this QT with 1 or more .. what u mean 1 or more... u don't even know how many people?
the weird thing u claim this after the networker claim and the other cop clim.. so some way the other cop claim should be able to confirm you? and why would you know about his insanity but don't know who is him? wha ti is the reason to check her in first place? u speak of this Qt how if is full of people.. "they said to me i checked one of the cops"...but u say its with 1 or more people.. the first thing to know should be who is there so u don't check them and u don't suspect them?i mean.. this is all weird..
Because I thought it'd be fun to check someone in my neighborhood, assuming my ability is useless anyway.

I
know how many people are in the neighborhood, you ever consider I may not want to tell Mafia everything? Especially when who is in my neighborhood isn't particularly relevent atm? If you can explain why, then sure I'll tell you.

Why would I not suspect people in a neighborhood with me? Neighbors =/= masons.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 935, ooba wrote:
In post 934, Mitillos wrote:Not sure I want BB or anyone to make a claim about the number of people in their QT, though. That's not good information to give to scum, I think.
I actually think the reverse i.e. that it's information worth knowing. If there are more than BB and RC in the neighbourhood - say 3 or 4, I'd wager for sure that there's one scum in it.

If it's just the two of them, then it can go either way - if it's 1 scum, 1 town - the scum would be RC since she claimed first in thread and BB's motivations have town reasoning.
Fine, there's two in the neighborhood, a paranoid and naive. We are informed of each other's roles, not each other's alignments.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

bb wrote:"OH WOW THEY'RE PARANOID COP WELL SHIT WHAT AM I OH I'M NAIVE WOAH WHAT THE FUCK IM NAIVE WITH A GUILTY I SHOULD PROBABLY CLAIM THAT."

first, i don't see why you wouldn't verify with the mod how you could have got a guilty before claiming. instead you claim it in thread first and then ask the mod later... derp derp derp

second, i don't see why you ruled out possibilities other than a "framer". it could have had something to do with RC's role, it could have had something to do with neromollie's role, it could have been any number of fucking things - instead, you automatically assumed some interaction with your role and a scum framer making RC near confirmed town. fucking lol.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Metal Unites Mutley
Metal Unites Mutley
Townie
Metal Unites Mutley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:34 am

Post by Metal Unites Mutley »

In post 917, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 891, Dante wrote:
In post 833, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
that is a lie or you are paranoid...
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility. There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
Can anyone confirm they have daytalk?
Look at Dante trying to look like he's doing something. Molla had just claimed his neighborhood 12 posts before.
In post 897, Rail Tracer wrote:i suppose bb could be scum who lied about being a naive cop because he didn't know what naive meant. he clearly didn't know what naive meant when he claimed.
In post 898, Diabolik wrote:i don't think bb is so noob to slip like that?
In post 899, Rail Tracer wrote:well he's either noob enough to both not read his role and not know what a naive cop is, orrrrrrrrrrrr he's noob enough to fake-claim that as scum.

in either case, the only thing we can know for sure is that he's a noob.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was this muffin or xegarus?

yeah lol i totally hope that wasnt muffin speaking

he just called a 2011 join date a "noob"
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

protip: don't take everything i say seriously. (even though bb is actually a noob)
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

btw, are you ever actually going to do anything this game? coz you're voting someone you're calling town.
Metal Unites Mutley
Metal Unites Mutley
Townie
Metal Unites Mutley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Metal Unites Mutley »

In post 941, Rail Tracer wrote:protip: don't take everything i say seriously. (even though bb is actually a noob)

i hope you're covering up for whomever that other head was...

<3 muffin

i'm doing something

im voting
a noob

*gasp*
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:11 am

Post by ooba »

I'm off for a vacation for four days. I'll still be able to checkin everyday - do not expect massive posts since I'll be posting from the mobile though.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 906, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 886, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
I would think so and that is what kept me from just saying lynch me on day one... it did seem like BBMolla is connected with someone and have him as town.
Maybe I should translate Diabolik.
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:You claimed Networker. If you networked town last night, they should be able to verify they have a QT with you to confirm your claim. Who is the person that will confirm you have a QT with them?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

Not only is that not what Diabolik was saying, it completely misunderstands the nature of peace's role.

- Des
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 946, Shadowy Poison wrote:Not only is that not what Diabolik was saying, it completely misunderstands the nature of peace's role.

- Des
OK, let's start at the beginning. If my translation is wrong, then what did Diabolik mean?
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility. There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 945, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 906, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 886, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
I would think so and that is what kept me from just saying lynch me on day one... it did seem like BBMolla is connected with someone and have him as town.
Maybe I should translate Diabolik.
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:You claimed Networker. If you networked town last night, they should be able to verify they have a QT with you to confirm your claim. Who is the person that will confirm you have a QT with them?
Diabolik was actually saying this:

"If you are a networker, that means there are town with a QT...unless you are a scum networker. So town with a QT should be able to confirm you?"

Peace doesn't network anyone, his ability is passive: as long as he's alive, all active QTs have daytalk. He says so right here:
How did you miss all this?

- Des
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:08 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 939, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:"OH WOW THEY'RE PARANOID COP WELL SHIT WHAT AM I OH I'M NAIVE WOAH WHAT THE FUCK IM NAIVE WITH A GUILTY I SHOULD PROBABLY CLAIM THAT."

first, i don't see why you wouldn't verify with the mod how you could have got a guilty before claiming. instead you claim it in thread first and then ask the mod later... derp derp derp

second, i don't see why you ruled out possibilities other than a "framer". it could have had something to do with RC's role, it could have had something to do with neromollie's role, it could have been any number of fucking things - instead, you automatically assumed some interaction with your role and a scum framer making RC near confirmed town. fucking lol.
First, I assume the result I have gotten is correct no matter what.

Second, Framer is the most obvious and probable possibility with what we were given (See: Day 1's flip). Unless Scum Miller (lol), it pointed to RC being framed, which made sense to me. Couldnt have to do with neromollie's role, I wasn't informed of anything. I considered other possibilities, but I thought no matter what I should out it.

Stop wasting my time on this, fucking read everything I've posted three times over and if you still can't comprehend the simplicity of the situation, THEN you can ask.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”