N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Dante
Dante
Goon
Dante
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Dante »

In post 893, Mitillos wrote:@RT: You don't find it strange that we'd have a naive cop neighbour, who knows both his sanity status and the identity of a paranoid cop?
What I find strange:

BB claims naive Cop who knows the name of the paranoid Cop.
BB claims a guilty read on Radiant Cowbells.
Can we assume then that Radiant Cowbells is NOT the paranoid Cop? Why else would BB investigate who he knows is the paranoid Cop?

If we stick to that logic, then Radiant Cop is not the paranoid Cop, then he must be the sane Cop but Radiant Cowbells did not vote Peace.

So maybe Radiant Cop is the paranoid Cop and can confirm BB as well.

I'm confused.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:55 am

Post by ooba »

In post 885, ooba wrote:@BBMolla: Why did you claim when you did?
I'm not willing to setup speculate yet. If we take everything at claimed value, I have a problem with the timing of the claim:
-> BB investigates RC in N1
--> He gets a guilty result . (He's stated in thread that he believes RC should be "fairly confirmed town" in the absence of a framer)

-> D2 starts. RC claims a guilty on Peacebringer.

Now put yourself in BB's place right now. Some one you believe is "fairly confirmed town" just claimed a guilty result. Why wouldn't I just lynch the target? Why would I claim at that point?
- It confuses everyone
- It narrows down the possible townies with "useful" power roles list for scum to target at night

Unvote. Vote: BBMolla
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 am

Post by DeasVail »

RC has been around but hasn't posted, even though there is obviously stuff he can and should clarify.

RC is in no way town because of BBmolla's claim. The guilty is either BBmolla's mistake, or the influence of some other role.

The thing is though, I'm pretty sure BBmolla's played on EM a fair bit (I could be wrong though) and I think anyone from there would be quite familiar with the different kinds of cop, but again, I don't know.

Ooba, you're missing the fact that RC's guilty doesn't look serious. 'Why would he claim?' is a fair enough question though, and I'd be keen to see his rationale.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 861, BBmolla wrote:To my role PM!

And Mtillos, I was told I was a Naive Cop, I also know the identity of a Paranoid one.
In post 862, BBmolla wrote:It says my result will always be innocent.

But I have a guilty on RadiantCowbells.

@mod: If a framer framed someone, and a naive cop investigated that player, what would happen?
I was thinking maybe if you were redirected, but no, because you couldn't get a guilty on your redirected target either.

Which means it is RadiantCowbells who interferes with results that are gotten on him. Maybe whoever targets him gets a result that is the opposite of what they would normally get.
But, that sounds beyond useless as a role of any sort.

The other is that you were messed with, so that your results come back false. This would suck were you a normal cop. Being a naive cop with set results means that it's obvious you were messed with.

Anyone have any other theories?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 879, BBmolla wrote:I am in a neighborhood with one or more people. Assuming this is what is being referred to.
Did you join last night, or start the game this way?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Peace
- Please answer this.
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 886, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
I would think so and that is what kept me from just saying lynch me on day one... it did seem like BBMolla is connected with someone and have him as town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 904, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 879, BBmolla wrote:I am in a neighborhood with one or more people. Assuming this is what is being referred to.
Did you join last night, or start the game this way?
Started in the neighborhood.

@ooba: I thought I was a paranoid cop due to my guilty result. Then one of my neigbbors mentioned they had a guilty in the hood. And then I rechecked, realized I was naive, and realized something wasn't right.

If it helps at all, this isn't a gambit. It'd be really fucking stupid if it was.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 902, DeasVail wrote:The thing is though, I'm pretty sure BBmolla's played on EM a fair bit (I could be wrong though) and I think anyone from there would be quite familiar with the different kinds of cop, but again, I don't know.
Yeah, I have, I'm honestly not sure if even on EM cop sanity goes above framer though.

I'm not stupid guys, I just forgot I was naive and assumed I was paranoid because of the guilty result. That's where you're getting the lapse in logic.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Oh

Well this is awkward

It was a mod error

>_>
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 881, Mitillos wrote:@BB: So, wait. You're a naive cop, who got a guilty result, is in a neighbourhood and knows that someone specific is a paranoid cop?
Why do I feel that all this makes absolutely no sense and you're just trying to obfuscate matters?
Is the paranoid cop your neighbour? Did they also get told that they were not sane?

Every role we've seen so far was made up of two N-words and had two components to its description. You are claiming three components (Cop, Naive, Neighbour). I'm not sure I believe you.
I'm Naive Cop Neighbor and it tells me the sanities of all other Cop Neighbors in my neighborhood.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 891, Dante wrote:
In post 833, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
that is a lie or you are paranoid...
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility. There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
Can anyone confirm they have daytalk?
Yep.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 897, Rail Tracer wrote:i suppose bb could be scum who lied about being a naive cop because he didn't know what naive meant. he clearly didn't know what naive meant when he claimed.
I know what a naive cop is :roll:

I had a guilty so I tried to think of possibilities. Which, assuming it was wasn't a mod error as I did, would be:

-Framer frame going above sanity.
-Targetable Psychotrooper
-Secret Normaliser

The first option seemed most likely.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 908, BBmolla wrote:
In post 902, DeasVail wrote:The thing is though, I'm pretty sure BBmolla's played on EM a fair bit (I could be wrong though) and I think anyone from there would be quite familiar with the different kinds of cop, but again, I don't know.
Yeah, I have, I'm honestly not sure if even on EM cop sanity goes above framer though.

I'm not stupid guys, I just forgot I was naive and assumed I was paranoid because of the guilty result. That's where you're getting the lapse in logic.
I don't have time to check, but I thought you said you were naive when you first posted the result, so this doesn't sound too believable.
In post 909, BBmolla wrote:Oh

Well this is awkward

It was a mod error

>_>
Can you explain?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 913, DeasVail wrote:I don't have time to check, but I thought you said you were naive when you first posted the result, so this doesn't sound too believable.
Well I got guilty, assumed I was paranoid, ignored result. Once I saw that one of the others in my neighborhood was Paranoid only then did I go "Wait... what the fuck am I then." and check my PM and post when I realized I was a naive cop with a guilty.

Mod said there was a role mix-up and the result should have been innocent.
Diabolik
Diabolik
Goon
Diabolik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Diabolik »

Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

bb wrote:I know what a naive cop is
then why the fuck did you think getting a guilty on RC made RC near confirmed town?

that to me suggests you thought naive meant insane. and the fact you didn't ask the mod about how the fuck you could get a guilty suggests you had no idea what naive means.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 891, Dante wrote:
In post 833, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
that is a lie or you are paranoid...
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility. There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
Can anyone confirm they have daytalk?
Look at Dante trying to look like he's doing something. Molla had just claimed his neighborhood 12 posts before.
In post 897, Rail Tracer wrote:i suppose bb could be scum who lied about being a naive cop because he didn't know what naive meant. he clearly didn't know what naive meant when he claimed.
In post 898, Diabolik wrote:i don't think bb is so noob to slip like that?
In post 899, Rail Tracer wrote:well he's either noob enough to both not read his role and not know what a naive cop is, orrrrrrrrrrrr he's noob enough to fake-claim that as scum.

in either case, the only thing we can know for sure is that he's a noob.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was this muffin or xegarus?
In post 901, ooba wrote:
In post 885, ooba wrote:@BBMolla: Why did you claim when you did?
I'm not willing to setup speculate yet. If we take everything at claimed value, I have a problem with the timing of the claim:
-> BB investigates RC in N1
--> He gets a guilty result . (He's stated in thread that he believes RC should be "fairly confirmed town" in the absence of a framer)

-> D2 starts. RC claims a guilty on Peacebringer.

Now put yourself in BB's place right now. Some one you believe is "fairly confirmed town" just claimed a guilty result. Why wouldn't I just lynch the target? Why would I claim at that point?
- It confuses everyone
- It narrows down the possible townies with "useful" power roles list for scum to target at night

Unvote. Vote: BBMolla
Ooba you seem to be confused. Molla is towntowntown. Wanna help kill the bad guys now?
In post 908, BBmolla wrote:

In post 909, BBmolla wrote:Oh

Well this is awkward

It was a mod error

>_>
In post 912, BBmolla wrote:
I know what a naive cop is :roll:

I had a guilty so I tried to think of possibilities. Which, assuming it was wasn't a mod error as I did, would be:

-Framer frame going above sanity.
-Targetable Psychotrooper
-Secret Normaliser

The first option seemed most likely.
Like I said: Molla is town and you can take that to the bank.

Can we all get back to hunting scum now? Peep the vote if you need a place to start.

- Des
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 916, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I know what a naive cop is
then why the fuck did you think getting a guilty on RC made RC near confirmed town?

that to me suggests you thought naive meant insane. and the fact you didn't ask the mod about how the fuck you could get a guilty suggests you had no idea what naive means.
He explained why he thought RC was town in the post you quoted.

- Des
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

bb wrote:I thought I was a paranoid cop due to my guilty result. Then one of my neigbbors mentioned they had a guilty in the hood. And then I rechecked, realized I was naive, and realized something wasn't right.
you claimed naive in the same post you claimed the guilty. so this obviously isn't true.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

(hint: Militillos would be an excellent person to vote)

and speaking of him, Dia, what do you think of Militillos so far? why did you drop him from your initial list of suspicious people?
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

Tracer, pleasepleaseplease stop going after molla. He's pretty freaking town and it would be awesome if you looked at the other people who are pushing him
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

shadow wrote:He explained why he thought RC was town in the post you quoted.
No.

This is what happened.

Spoiler:
In post 851, BBmolla wrote:I'm a naive cop with a guilty on RadiantCowbell, so she should be fairly confirmed town unless anyone claims to have framed her.
In post 852, DeasVail wrote:
In post 851, BBmolla wrote:I'm a naive cop with a guilty on RadiantCowbell, so she should be fairly confirmed town unless anyone claims to have framed her.
:?
In post 853, BBmolla wrote:^wut
In post 854, BBmolla wrote:I guess there could be a Sanity Switcher that gives me an alternate result or some bullshit.
In post 861, BBmolla wrote:To my role PM!

And Mtillos, I was told I was a Naive Cop, I also know the identity of a Paranoid one.
In post 862, BBmolla wrote:It says my result will always be innocent.

But I have a guilty on RadiantCowbells.

@mod: If a framer framed someone, and a naive cop investigated that player, what would happen?
[/quote]
he claimed naive in a way that suggests he thought he was insane, then he claims he thought he was paranoid to begin with (WHICH WOULD MEAN HE SHOULDN'T THINK RC IS NEAR CONFIRMED TOWN) but he also claimed naive in the same post he claimed.... and he didn't start thinking there was a problem with his claim until after people reacted to it.
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 919, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:I thought I was a paranoid cop due to my guilty result. Then one of my neigbbors mentioned they had a guilty in the hood. And then I rechecked, realized I was naive, and realized something wasn't right.
you claimed naive in the same post you claimed the guilty. so this obviously isn't true.
:facepalm:

It's pretty obvious that all of this happened before he claimed. Notice how there wasn't even a hint of confusion in molla's claim post?

- Des
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

fucked up tags but whatever.

also i'm not voting bb yet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”