Yet Another Dance of the Title Fairy: Change Up

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1520 (isolation #0) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

just saw Rach's title and congratulations to all involved because it's fucking perfect
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2085 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nominate Varsoon for
Scatman

Mostly because Scatlord doesn't really have a ring to it and this is essentially Varsoon's soundtrack to almost every post he makes.

Don't know what I mean? Click that link and read these posts:

Spoiler: Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop
In post 1816, Varsoon wrote:Ah well.
My idea was to counterclaim with my PM, minus role, and then third parties could confirm that the rhetoric fits, etc.
/shrug
It -would- work if it was rules legal, but I guess not.
In post 1817, Varsoon wrote:Makes me think--in a Lylo situation, all players could quote their role PMs directly, and the one guy who isn't modkilled is the scum, because he would have to lie or be modkilled. Then again, I guess if everyone is modkilled, there's no one to lynch the remaining scum.
In post 2958, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2957, Cabd wrote:
In post 2954, Varsoon wrote:Could one of you guys order me a pizza or something? I'm really hungry, but broke.
Like, I'll give you my address and you can pay online for it or something.
Not sure if joking or just lame.

Mind explaining your andy read? Or hell, your cabd read?

Oh, because ordering a pizza for someone isn't lame?
Come on, it's that mentality which perpetuates our cynical, non-pizza-ordering society.

Explanations? Just suspicions.
In post 31, Varsoon wrote:
In post 30, Approximately Normal Guy wrote:
In post 22, RandomYoshi wrote: What specifically were you replying to? His reason for his RV or his RV in and of itself?
Sorry, it was the "he is creepy" part. I should have deleted the rest of the quote.

And @Varsoon, it's highly unlikely that scum would fake a cop claim unless it was end game, imo. It would just be pretty damn ballsy. So not much to worry about there.
Well, dude, that's the thing. What if, on second day or something, he exposed the other guy as scum and got his partner killed? Everyone would think he was actually the cop and then he'd have free reign to investigate town while seeming like a good guy.
In post 32, Varsoon wrote:I mean, clearly, that'd be a pretty outlandish strategy, and both of the mafia would have to agree upon it. Also, if that does happen, IE: a cop reveals scum, I figure we might lynch him now that I mentioned that approach. It'd be too obvious.
In post 33, Varsoon wrote:So, like I said, I feel kinda bad for town cop, if there is one.

And what makes Varsoon special is that he's not the "too scummy to be scum" type; he's a good player outside of his plunges into the depths of insanity and actually a really fun person to play with (as shown by his "fanclub") but sometimes he just has the tendency to fling shit all over threads in a decidedly cheery but completely nonsensical way.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2415 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

N
th O
maybe i shouldn't find this title as hilarious as i do, but it seems pretty amazing right now

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2492 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nominate Bert for
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

fferyllt.l: games are metaphors to bert
he speaks in terms of parallels to other games.
Nacho: that's an interesting observation
fferyllt.l: he's like that star trek episode with the species of spacegoers whose language consisted of metaphors. Probably my favorite TNG episode
I do the same
but not to the extent bert does
Nacho: Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Examples:
Spoiler:
In post 2289, Bert wrote:Only time I remember Mara going down is in Polygamist, and so I haven't seen her go down as scum before except in Popcorn which doesn't really count. Don't know whether it is alignment fatigue or what, but I was expecting her to show more emotion being at lynch -1 and nearly lynched... some AtE maybe
In post 207, Bert wrote:Because I sheeped notscience in 513 and 514, and I'm doing it again since I think ns is town
In post 402, Bert wrote:You were pretty much a universal townread in 501 for most players for most of the game.

Heck, you just said the current Paragon had you as town throughout most of the game. That should say something about your scumgame.
In post 850, Bert wrote:This feels like that Mara wagon in 514 all over again

Doesn't feel right
In post 741, Bert wrote:Bert, only you" was a really really weird feeling. Reminds me of Cephrir in 527 where I kept reading as scum, and then she/he reached out to me, and yeah I'm really icky feeling about stuff like that so it's what it is.
In post 759, Bert wrote:Please don't do this. The last sentence is what I've said as scum multiple times. "I'll be a liability in LYLO, please lynch me first" =[

"Oh, lynch me, don't send me to LYLO." Please don't make me more paranoid about you, and no this paranoia is not manafactured. It's real just like mine was about Ffery in 1415.
In post 636, Bert wrote:You know how Nacho caught you in MISMATCHED??

SLOW START

MAKING AN EASY READ OR WHAT SHOULD BE ONE - and MAKING IT INTO A LONG WALL SNOOZE FEST (MONONOKE READ)
In post 636, Bert wrote:and you think you can just waltz in and say I'm scum. LOL I feel like Tammy in 527 having to deal with Majiffy (omg I could never do what she did and handle all that shit) so yeah I'm gonna go get some sleep now ughhhh
In post 826, Bert wrote:Then there's the waffling that bothers me, indecisiveness in sticking a vote, the same kind I portrayed in Castle when Desperado-Mantis went head-to-head.
In post 995, Bert wrote:notscience and Kaze are both burlesquing (new word that Ffery used about my game in Castle), so way more noise than substance

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2533 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2528, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town Archivist
2nd

maybe without the town prefix

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3078 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nth
with the link

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3676 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3627, fferyllt wrote:
nth Glenn Peck

Nth

In post 3629, Not_Mafia wrote:How about The Blue Blur?

i enjoyed this =]

Return to “Player Titles”