N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Metal Unites Mutley
Metal Unites Mutley
Townie
Metal Unites Mutley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Metal Unites Mutley »

In post 535, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 534, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 529, Shadowy Poison wrote:Also: I call bullshit.

Deas didn't say he "knew" it was multiball, he said it's "very likely." That's speculation.

Here's mollie speculating multiball D1 in Red Wedding

Mollie is entirely correct when she says site meta points towards multiball.
HA!

There's a big difference between this game and red wedding. red wedding was based on a show/theme. Mollie is 100% correct that MB is very commom around here but those are usually in larger games.
A 5/12 split seems reasonable for this size of game. A 5 man scum team or a 4 man team and a sk are both plausible.
"Speculating" on a 3 man/2 man split looks like inside info. Its completely reasonable to ask him why he has such a belief.
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you consider scum + SK to be multiball?
:facepalm:

I find you both town so yeah

check out luna they aren't being insta-town like the andy/nacho way
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 543, Nani wrote:God, this geme, someone tell me who I should vote and why.
PeregrineV (or) dopog - both have scummy posts - you pick between the two.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

proddodge
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 548, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:plz drop a freaking towntell so I don't have to go paranoid on you both.
I'm in a really weird mood right now and I don't know what Andy's doing.
So if I make a wall pretending to be him to practice for our scumgame will you find it town town town?
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

Spoiler: real catchup post
In post 4, SleepyKrew wrote:Also, my role is a negative utility.
wut
In post 9, BBmolla wrote:Haha

Haha yeah

N's notable
Making things quotable
Reading the game when I'm not playing dota (bull)

Sleepykrew
Becomes stu
Dayvigged in like post 2

Just kidding
I'm bidding
On this getting crazy at this sitting

Wish the dayvig was real
Before thelove I would kneel
Cause Skrew got a role pm that says he's vile as veal

Word up

VOTE: Sleepykrew
:goodposting:
In post 44, DeasVail wrote:I think you are trying to follow the status quo in regard to SleepyKrew, but unlike others, you are trying very hard to rationalize it.
In post 43, PeaceBringer wrote:May as well run up the claim, so who hops on and who does not. Then we can sort out what scum is likely to do...
DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE STATUS QUO TO ME
In post 45, PeaceBringer wrote:Sure, SleepyKrew can just be a naive moron who felt that was best thing to do. But let me ask you this, why if you have a negative utility role do you announce it? Does that make sense? Maybe you want to get run up, may be you want to see who jumps on, lots and lots of maybe's.
These all seem like town things to me.
In post 86, DeasVail wrote:At first, PeaceBringer is wondering why people are voting for SleepyKrew. It is quite strongly suggested by his posts that he didn't understand why himself. However, he then decides that a negative utility claim needs pressure, and it's quite clear that this belief has been influenced by the votes of others. If he already believed before this game that negative utility claims need pressure, than he would have understood the pressure on SleepyKrew without needing to ask for it. So, I am pretty sure that he didn't. Then, when one of the original SleepyKrew voters reveals that there is actually no good reason to make SleepyKrew claim, PeaceBringer stands strong in his belief that negative utility claims need pressure.

This was very likely not a belief of his before, so how did it become so strong? I think that this is because he was scum under the impression that this is what the townies were doing (when it wasn't) and after having justified his vote on the SleepyKrew wagon in such a way, he couldn't suddenly decide as scum that negative utility claims don't need pressure after all.
1) Why are his beliefs that negative utility claims need pressure determined by the votes of others? He ends up saying "claiming like that pretty much begs for votes, and even though they might just not be the sharpest knife in the knife drawer, might as well run them up anyway" which seems like a pretty original view.
2) Why would he justify his vote on the SleepyKrew wagon the way he did?
In post 89, dopog wrote:Not sure; "Fake pushing" for an "rvs" vote and when he's at like L-3/4 saying "I didn't know there were serious votes" sounds hecka artificial.
Not surprising; it's the RVS.
In post 89, dopog wrote:Overly "suprised" that BB (maybe others) are reading him as scum.
You don't really care about neromollie doing the same thing.
In post 90, DeasVail wrote:but I can't really get over how he continued to stand by SKrew needing to be pressured after it was revealed that no one was really interested in that.
When did you get over that?
In post 115, dopog wrote:1) pushed a wagon on someone jokingly;

~ which a) keeps rvs + fluff posting going which sucks whilst contrivedly looking helpful b) but is also in the wider scope indicitave of what you need to do as scum (get people lycnhed)
And yeah obv lycnhes don't usually come out of the biggest rvs wagon; But experientially/anecdotally scum sometimes do go "why aren't you voting this guy" for their first say five posts; and I reckon it's a semi-solid scumtell because it is scum motivated if not optimum play.
... :neutral:
In post 115, dopog wrote:2) Was surprised about people scum reading SleepyKrew

~ which seems to indicate he probably knows that sleepykrew is town (or not on his scumteam, etc.)
...or he was still following that whole "fake pushing an RVS wagon" thing.
In post 121, Nani wrote:
Vote: Peacebringer

Serous vote, stop shitty votes like the shark ones please.

Neroandmolly is town.
Do you have anything more?
In post 127, PeaceBringer wrote:oh and you really are not going to get much why outta me, I don't really share what goes on in my brain.
You say this, but we've gotten more out of others already.
In post 128, Katsuki wrote:
In post 120, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Is there a reason you are being so hard to get along with?
I wonder.

I do however have a hard time believing that a one-word post along with a vote is so hard to understand though.
I think that stubborn assholish Katsuki is a stronger sign of him being town; he's arrogant as hell as both alignments but knows that he's pretty lynchable so usually keeps his head down. The "I wonder" series was a good moment of him not keeping his head down.

MUTLEY
YOU KNOW YOU SURE AS HELL AREN'T GONNA MAKE A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL
WHY DID YOU PROMISE US ONE AND DELIVER US NOTHING
In post 161, ooba wrote:Shadowy Poison - Town for echoing my thoughts on dopog=scum -> PB=scum
That's a bad reason to put someone as town unless you're actually correct.
In post 166, Dante wrote:OK. Maybe he's not claiming the Miller role.

Unvote
What is this? Do you have anything to add to thread?
In post 223, Shadowy Poison wrote:LUNA LOVE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?
See my last post and worry no more.
In post 283, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 282, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 280, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Even if he had reason to believe that it was multiball, the town motivation of making that claim is what?

Scum often hint at there being a second killing faction early on.
a play like that from a reactions based player would be to get reactions and see what happens
but you've never played with Deas so why do you think he's a reaction based player?

So, we have more than one kill tonight. What does this say about Deas?
In post 284, Rail Tracer wrote:nothing
ZING
To be fair, I found Deas's multiball quote weird but it's because of something he does as writing style and not as either alignment :(
In post 291, Dante wrote:
In post 290, mnemonicdevice wrote:@SleepyKrew, can you link me to your most recent scum and town games please.
Too much meta.

Vote mnemonicdevice
Why are you voting someone for posting meta?
In post 293, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 292, Luna Lovegood wrote:
In post 91, DeasVail wrote:Neroandmollie, what is so town about you so far?
mollie mostly.
pfft. I bleed town and all
my arguments are perfectly logical.
In post 311, DeasVail wrote:If you're still somehow town, we can win this game together. You just have to trust me. ;)
when my heart doesn't beat for you
i can't just trust a winkyface
In post 319, Dante wrote:Using meta to scum hunt on Day 1 is pointless.

Better off using the Magic 8-ball.
Pointless doesn't always equal scummy.
look at you
everything you post is pointless
but does that make you scum?
(maybe)
In post 326, Dante wrote:
In post 325, Rail Tracer wrote:pretend you're town for a moment.

give me your thoughts on the game so far.
Usually need blood in the water...but the 8-ball said you were scum so I'm sticking with that...

Pretend you're town for a moment, what are your thoughts?
NOPE TRY AGAIN
In post 331, Nani wrote:Why isn't Peace Bringer dead yet?

He voted a player who he thought he was town after he was pressured to make a stance, how obvious this can be?
He might die faster if you made a CASE or something like that.
In post 344, SleepyKrew wrote:Also Luna Lovelyhydra where are you
I would quote the picture again but let's all be honest with each other here it's too fucking big to be posted again.
In post 369, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 367, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:my internet son always posts fluffy.

we once played a skype game and he spoke spanish the whole time. he was the doc. it isn't a scumtell for him.
you have an "internet son" :eek:
Why wouldn't you expect an married couple to have a son?
SEEMS SUSPICIOUS TO ME

KATS ;_;
WHY DO YOU JOIN THESE GAMES
IF ALL YOU ARE EVER GONNA DO
IS TROLL A LITTLE AND THEN REPLACE OUT

seven pages more
will i be able to make it?
am i good enough to make it?
In post 424, Rail Tracer wrote:way harder? because he hasn't done much outside of active lurking so far.
actually no not way harder
In post 442, Nani wrote:I don't want to play with saki.

Mod, please replace me.
I don't see how you can *almost* come close to reading something but not quite make it.
unless you got hit with a 20 minute ninja
from what i understands, those guys are some motherfuckers
In post 479, mnemonicdevice wrote:Why are you fighting a town read on yourself DV?
A town read is a good thing, scum or not. The only time you wouldn't want a town read is if you are a jester.
not that he'll ever read this, but
jester suspicions?
really?

Peregrine's replace in is very underwhelming. I'm not *too* surprised there.
In post 495, Shadowy Poison wrote:Huh? I don't understand what you meant here.
Talking with Mara there.
In post 500, Dante wrote:Personally, I'd rather vote using the Magic 8-ball scum detector than use some BS meta on day 1.
Voting on bullshit seems better than voting for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL seems better to me, but.
In post 530, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:I haven't been in this game as much cos I think kasuki should have been lynched right away.
:igmeou:
Still don't like this.
In post 544, Shadowy Poison wrote:I think that nero/mollie is still really freaking town so I'm disengaging this 1v1 before it gets out of hand
Where have you been this game? Because you haven't done SHIT.

Done!

NICE:
theloveofmollie
deasvail
rail trace
the bringer of peace
ooba
peregrinev
diabolitik

NULL (NOT NAUGHTY?)
metal unites mutley
dante
mnem
vassassin
nani
vifam
bbmolla (???)

NAUGHTY
poison
dopog
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

Spoiler: real catchup post
In post 4, SleepyKrew wrote:Also, my role is a negative utility.
wut
In post 9, BBmolla wrote:Haha

Haha yeah

N's notable
Making things quotable
Reading the game when I'm not playing dota (bull)

Sleepykrew
Becomes stu
Dayvigged in like post 2

Just kidding
I'm bidding
On this getting crazy at this sitting

Wish the dayvig was real
Before thelove I would kneel
Cause Skrew got a role pm that says he's vile as veal

Word up

VOTE: Sleepykrew
:goodposting:
In post 44, DeasVail wrote:I think you are trying to follow the status quo in regard to SleepyKrew, but unlike others, you are trying very hard to rationalize it.
In post 43, PeaceBringer wrote:May as well run up the claim, so who hops on and who does not. Then we can sort out what scum is likely to do...
DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE STATUS QUO TO ME
In post 45, PeaceBringer wrote:Sure, SleepyKrew can just be a naive moron who felt that was best thing to do. But let me ask you this, why if you have a negative utility role do you announce it? Does that make sense? Maybe you want to get run up, may be you want to see who jumps on, lots and lots of maybe's.
These all seem like town things to me.
In post 86, DeasVail wrote:At first, PeaceBringer is wondering why people are voting for SleepyKrew. It is quite strongly suggested by his posts that he didn't understand why himself. However, he then decides that a negative utility claim needs pressure, and it's quite clear that this belief has been influenced by the votes of others. If he already believed before this game that negative utility claims need pressure, than he would have understood the pressure on SleepyKrew without needing to ask for it. So, I am pretty sure that he didn't. Then, when one of the original SleepyKrew voters reveals that there is actually no good reason to make SleepyKrew claim, PeaceBringer stands strong in his belief that negative utility claims need pressure.

This was very likely not a belief of his before, so how did it become so strong? I think that this is because he was scum under the impression that this is what the townies were doing (when it wasn't) and after having justified his vote on the SleepyKrew wagon in such a way, he couldn't suddenly decide as scum that negative utility claims don't need pressure after all.
1) Why are his beliefs that negative utility claims need pressure determined by the votes of others? He ends up saying "claiming like that pretty much begs for votes, and even though they might just not be the sharpest knife in the knife drawer, might as well run them up anyway" which seems like a pretty original view.
2) Why would he justify his vote on the SleepyKrew wagon the way he did?
In post 89, dopog wrote:Not sure; "Fake pushing" for an "rvs" vote and when he's at like L-3/4 saying "I didn't know there were serious votes" sounds hecka artificial.
Not surprising; it's the RVS.
In post 89, dopog wrote:Overly "suprised" that BB (maybe others) are reading him as scum.
You don't really care about neromollie doing the same thing.
In post 90, DeasVail wrote:but I can't really get over how he continued to stand by SKrew needing to be pressured after it was revealed that no one was really interested in that.
When did you get over that?
In post 115, dopog wrote:1) pushed a wagon on someone jokingly;

~ which a) keeps rvs + fluff posting going which sucks whilst contrivedly looking helpful b) but is also in the wider scope indicitave of what you need to do as scum (get people lycnhed)
And yeah obv lycnhes don't usually come out of the biggest rvs wagon; But experientially/anecdotally scum sometimes do go "why aren't you voting this guy" for their first say five posts; and I reckon it's a semi-solid scumtell because it is scum motivated if not optimum play.
... :neutral:
In post 115, dopog wrote:2) Was surprised about people scum reading SleepyKrew

~ which seems to indicate he probably knows that sleepykrew is town (or not on his scumteam, etc.)
...or he was still following that whole "fake pushing an RVS wagon" thing.
In post 121, Nani wrote:
Vote: Peacebringer

Serous vote, stop shitty votes like the shark ones please.

Neroandmolly is town.
Do you have anything more?
In post 127, PeaceBringer wrote:oh and you really are not going to get much why outta me, I don't really share what goes on in my brain.
You say this, but we've gotten more out of others already.
In post 128, Katsuki wrote:
In post 120, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Is there a reason you are being so hard to get along with?
I wonder.

I do however have a hard time believing that a one-word post along with a vote is so hard to understand though.
I think that stubborn assholish Katsuki is a stronger sign of him being town; he's arrogant as hell as both alignments but knows that he's pretty lynchable so usually keeps his head down. The "I wonder" series was a good moment of him not keeping his head down.

MUTLEY
YOU KNOW YOU SURE AS HELL AREN'T GONNA MAKE A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL
WHY DID YOU PROMISE US ONE AND DELIVER US NOTHING
In post 161, ooba wrote:Shadowy Poison - Town for echoing my thoughts on dopog=scum -> PB=scum
That's a bad reason to put someone as town unless you're actually correct.
In post 166, Dante wrote:OK. Maybe he's not claiming the Miller role.

Unvote
What is this? Do you have anything to add to thread?
In post 223, Shadowy Poison wrote:LUNA LOVE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?
See my last post and worry no more.
In post 283, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 282, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 280, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Even if he had reason to believe that it was multiball, the town motivation of making that claim is what?

Scum often hint at there being a second killing faction early on.
a play like that from a reactions based player would be to get reactions and see what happens
but you've never played with Deas so why do you think he's a reaction based player?

So, we have more than one kill tonight. What does this say about Deas?
In post 284, Rail Tracer wrote:nothing
ZING
To be fair, I found Deas's multiball quote weird but it's because of something he does as writing style and not as either alignment :(
In post 291, Dante wrote:
In post 290, mnemonicdevice wrote:@SleepyKrew, can you link me to your most recent scum and town games please.
Too much meta.

Vote mnemonicdevice
Why are you voting someone for posting meta?
In post 293, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 292, Luna Lovegood wrote:
In post 91, DeasVail wrote:Neroandmollie, what is so town about you so far?
mollie mostly.
pfft. I bleed town and all
my arguments are perfectly logical.
In post 311, DeasVail wrote:If you're still somehow town, we can win this game together. You just have to trust me. ;)
when my heart doesn't beat for you
i can't just trust a winkyface
In post 319, Dante wrote:Using meta to scum hunt on Day 1 is pointless.

Better off using the Magic 8-ball.
Pointless doesn't always equal scummy.
look at you
everything you post is pointless
but does that make you scum?
(maybe)
In post 326, Dante wrote:
In post 325, Rail Tracer wrote:pretend you're town for a moment.

give me your thoughts on the game so far.
Usually need blood in the water...but the 8-ball said you were scum so I'm sticking with that...

Pretend you're town for a moment, what are your thoughts?
NOPE TRY AGAIN
In post 331, Nani wrote:Why isn't Peace Bringer dead yet?

He voted a player who he thought he was town after he was pressured to make a stance, how obvious this can be?
He might die faster if you made a CASE or something like that.
In post 344, SleepyKrew wrote:Also Luna Lovelyhydra where are you
I would quote the picture again but let's all be honest with each other here it's too fucking big to be posted again.
In post 369, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 367, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:my internet son always posts fluffy.

we once played a skype game and he spoke spanish the whole time. he was the doc. it isn't a scumtell for him.
you have an "internet son" :eek:
Why wouldn't you expect an married couple to have a son?
SEEMS SUSPICIOUS TO ME

KATS ;_;
WHY DO YOU JOIN THESE GAMES
IF ALL YOU ARE EVER GONNA DO
IS TROLL A LITTLE AND THEN REPLACE OUT

seven pages more
will i be able to make it?
am i good enough to make it?
In post 424, Rail Tracer wrote:way harder? because he hasn't done much outside of active lurking so far.
actually no not way harder
In post 442, Nani wrote:I don't want to play with saki.

Mod, please replace me.
I don't see how you can *almost* come close to reading something but not quite make it.
unless you got hit with a 20 minute ninja
from what i understands, those guys are some motherfuckers
In post 479, mnemonicdevice wrote:Why are you fighting a town read on yourself DV?
A town read is a good thing, scum or not. The only time you wouldn't want a town read is if you are a jester.
not that he'll ever read this, but
jester suspicions?
really?

Peregrine's replace in is very underwhelming. I'm not *too* surprised there.
Talking with Mara there.
In post 500, Dante wrote:Personally, I'd rather vote using the Magic 8-ball scum detector than use some BS meta on day 1.
Voting on bullshit seems better than voting for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL seems better to me, but.
In post 530, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:I haven't been in this game as much cos I think kasuki should have been lynched right away.
Still don't like this.
In post 544, Shadowy Poison wrote:I think that nero/mollie is still really freaking town so I'm disengaging this 1v1 before it gets out of hand
Where have you been this game? Because you haven't done SHIT.

Done!

NICE:
theloveofmollie
deasvail
rail trace
the bringer of peace
ooba
peregrinev
diabolitik

NULL (NOT NAUGHTY?)
metal unites mutley
dante
mnem
vassassin
nani
vifam
bbmolla (???)

NAUGHTY
poison
dopog
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

-Andy, obv
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 556, Luna Lovegood wrote:
Talking with Mara there.

NAUGHTY
poison
dopog

well tough, because I don't know what you mean there either

and Desp is the one who voted Dopog not me? however I do agree with his suspicion there

Still waiting for the reason to why both of you guys seemingly suspect us
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

and I just made an alignments list so I'm obviously thinking

I have been completely chill though, and mystical, and lazy and stuff though I'll give you that
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Luna, I'm a bit confused as to why I'm on your nice list, but anyway:

was where I decided that PeaceBringer was just too town for me to pursue my scumread. I was less sure of neromollie (but suspected that I was going after town there too), hence asking for reasoning for a townread because I think there were a couple of people townreading them at the time.

My suspicion was based on PeaceBringer as scum thinking that the SleepyKrew votes were serious and trying to fit in, basically thinking that the townies were seeing something in SK's post so he should too. The reason I thought this was less likely to be a town reaction to the wagon was because it took him a while to actually react to the negative utility claim, which I felt didn't mesh with his strong stance later on when no one was actually very interested in running SKrew up.

I think it was the status quo because almost everyone was voting for SleepyKrew at the stage that PeaceBringer started going on about how SKrew should be run up. Obviously PeaceBringer-scum is not going to
say
he's doing it because everyone else is.

But I don't think PeaceBringer is scum so this should show just how much I want your heart to beat for me... :cry:

Also, is it a bad thing that I still think you could be scum?

Ignoring that though, what do you think of PV's replace-in alignment-wise? Obviously the lack of content so far is not very relevant, but I kind of expected more of a response to the suspicion of him, or some emotion or something like that. Eh, maybe I'm hoping for too much.

Oh, and is there a reason for your townread on Ooba?
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Luna Lovegood »

nacho
you made my day with that
just lots of <3 right now

anywho sorry THE PLAN was to be here tonight but I wound up playing LoL with varsoon until now
my b srs

-Andy
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

nemesis
noun
anyone or anything which seems to be the inevitable cause of someone's downfall or defeat

Vote Count 1.12
Luna Lovegood
( 0 )
dopog
( 3 ) Shadowy Poison , mnemonicdevice , theloveofneroandmollie
Dante
( 0 )
DeasVail
( 0 )
Shadowy Poison
( 1 ) Luna Lovegood
Rail Tracer
( 4 ) dopog , Metal Unites Mutley , Dante
PeaceBringer
( 2 ) Nani , PeregrineV
theloveofneroandmollie
( 0 )
mnemonicdevice
( 0 )
ooba
( 0 )
PeregrineV
Katsuki
( 6 ) DeasVail , PeaceBringer , Rail Tracer , ooba , Diabolik , BBmolla
Nani
( 0 )
Metal Unites Mutley
( 0 )
Viera Assassin
( 0 )
Vifam
( 0 )
Diabolik
SleepyKrew
( 1 ) Viera Assassin
BBmolla
( 0 )

Not voting:
Vifam

With 17 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-09-18 22:01:56)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by N »

Prodding mnemonicdevice, dopog, and Diabolik
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:03 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Also. Luna. I did read your wall. The jester thing is a joke. This thing is Notably Normal. so no jester.
Dante
Dante
Goon
Dante
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Dante »

In post 565, mnemonicdevice wrote:Also. Luna. I did read your wall. The jester thing is a joke. This thing is Notably Normal. so no jester.
Lurk much?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 566, Dante wrote:
In post 565, mnemonicdevice wrote:Also. Luna. I did read your wall. The jester thing is a joke. This thing is Notably Normal. so no jester.
Lurk much?
clearly
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

In post 559, Shadowy Poison wrote:chill though, and mystical, and lazy and stuff
yeah. it's unlike you.
In post 560, DeasVail wrote:Luna, I'm a bit confused as to why I'm on your nice list, but anyway:
I think you're town from the way you responded to things, but I wanted to get everything out in the open. I think your explanation in #560 makes sense.
In post 560, DeasVail wrote:Also, is it a bad thing that I still think you could be scum?
No.
In post 560, DeasVail wrote:Ignoring that though, what do you think of PV's replace-in alignment-wise? Obviously the lack of content so far is not very relevant, but I kind of expected more of a response to the suspicion of him, or some emotion or something like that. Eh, maybe I'm hoping for too much.
I think you might be hoping for too much on that front.
In post 560, DeasVail wrote:Oh, and is there a reason for your townread on Ooba?
I like most of his posts, and while I think the "town because he's thinking like me" thing is stupid, I also think it's something townies are more likely to do.
What do you think of our reads?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 560, DeasVail wrote:My suspicion was based on PeaceBringer as scum thinking that the SleepyKrew votes were serious and trying to fit in, basically thinking that the townies were seeing something in SK's post so he should too. The reason I thought this was less likely to be a town reaction to the wagon was because it took him a while to actually react to the negative utility claim, which I felt didn't mesh with his strong stance later on when no one was actually very interested in running SKrew up.
so your suspicion was essentially based on thinking I am a clues noob, not someone who has been playing one form of the game or another for about a decade?
Dante
Dante
Goon
Dante
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Dante »

In post 569, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 560, DeasVail wrote:My suspicion was based on PeaceBringer as scum thinking that the SleepyKrew votes were serious and trying to fit in, basically thinking that the townies were seeing something in SK's post so he should too. The reason I thought this was less likely to be a town reaction to the wagon was because it took him a while to actually react to the negative utility claim, which I felt didn't mesh with his strong stance later on when no one was actually very interested in running SKrew up.
so your suspicion was essentially based on thinking I am a clues noob, not someone who has been playing one form of the game or another for about a decade?
Really? A decade? Wow. Need to write a book or something.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:58 am

Post by ooba »

I'm going to have
limited access for the next two days
- please move towards a lynch. Let's not leave getting claims (and changing lynch candidates if necessary) till the last minute..

@Luna: Your Shadowy poison vote is wasted.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Luna Lovegood
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Luna Lovegood »

Vote: dopog
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly