Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:32 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Interesting, lynching me would be a shot in the dark because I am yet to post a meaningful post and it would just give the assassins techinally a free shot because im yet to start the game properly.

It seems to me that your just trying to save your skin by hoping that the general annoyance of the group that I havent posted will cause them to execute me.

I said on Tuesday I would post within 72 hours and here I am. Ready to get back into the game.

Not so sure about directing the kingmaker which seems quite suspect to me. they should continue to do as they want.

Judging from a reread which was helped by Rikus post on P.60 and these last few post im looking at

Vote:Luckayluck

as a good lynch.
You used to be alright
What happened?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:45 am

Post by pablito »

Der Hammer, do you care to admit that was an OMGUS vote or is there more?
Sup, later.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:11 am

Post by Der Hammer »

No its that hes voting me not on his own opinions but because two others suspect me. As far as I know luckay has no actual knowledge of those two players so he should stick to what he believes. plus it looks like he is just going for me to take out the easiest target to get a lynch on.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Thok »

Deadline March 12. To make the time official 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8 [Damn the -8 smiley, forcing me to disable smilies in this post. A curse on all its children.]). In case of no execution Smashy dies of incompetence.

Let me know of any prods that are desired/needed.

VOTE COUNT

*King Smashy*

Cogito Ergo Sum (2): Mnowax
Der Hammer (2): LuckayLuck
DragonsofSummer (4): Mnowax, MOS, LuckayLuck
Fritzler (1): Toaster Streudel
Glork (1): MOS, Fritzler, Der Hammer, LuckayLuck
KaleiÐoscøpe (0): pablito
Lowell (0): spectrumvoid, Mnowax
LuckayLuck (7): spectrumvoid, Yosarian2
Mastermind of Sin (6):
Mnowax (3): MOS
Olio (1): pablito, LuckayLuck, Toaster Streudel, Yosarian2
pablito (2): LuckayLuck, olio, petroleumjelly, RafK, MOS
petroleumjelly (1): Spectrumvoid, DragonsofSummer, Der Hammer, LuckayLuck
RafK (2): spectrumvoid, Yosarian2, Cogito Ergo Sum
Shanba (0): MOS, SpectrumVoid, RafK
spectrumvoid (5): Glork
Toaster Streudel (2): DragonsofSummer, LuckayLuck
Yosarian2 (4): DragonsofSummer, Cogito Ergo Sum, MOS
Zindaras (0): Yosarian2, DragonsofSummer
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:39 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

LL: Why do you think PJ is pro-town? Why do you think Smashy/DR is very villager?
Blank.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:45 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Kill LuckayLuck already.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Smashy »

Going to respond to what's been posted first. I've still yet to comb through all the other posts yet.
MoS wrote:I believe I have votes because I have chosen a radically different playstyle than most (in the singular instance of this game) and have proceeded to defy the establishment and do whatever I want during the game. Pretty much all the reasoning against me stems from that.
From what little I read early on, you were just going to go through the game without voting. Going to have to check if there was anything else, but if that's it then I don't consider it that much as long as you're sufficiently posting.

As for LL... if you're going to be this apathetic and sheep-like, then you're barely going to be any help at all obv. Seeing as we're under a 10-day deadline now, I'd rather wait a day to see which side Der Hammer is on, especially now that he says he's ready. I'd actually like you to answer SV's questions.

Der Hammer: Seeing as I'm going through a 65 page game with plenty of replacements and all those issues with the crash, I appreciate all the help I can get. Not saying I'm just going to blindly follow the town, though.

TS: Is all you can post now 'RAWR KILL SOMEONE RAWR'? :roll:

Anyways, I'll try to get something resembling a LOE within the next few days.
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by LuckayLuck »

sv wrote:LL: Why do you think PJ is pro-town? Why do you think Smashy/DR is very villager?
I think PJ is pro-town because, in one simple phrase: his reign as a king was very town-like. Seriously, I'm not going to be able to do much more than that, I could quote huge tomes of text, and comment "this is villagery, this is villagery" but it's pure feel.

I think Smashy/DR is very villager because:

initially, I posted:
DR wrote:Dead Rikimaru: While he hasn't posted much, the stuff that he has posted makes me think slight townie.
this was due to feel of posts such as this:
DR wrote:Looks like pablito is trying too hard to look scummy, while Glork looks more and more annoyed.
Is this an extreme distancing technique?
where he looked like a townie really digging into certain people who weren't even suspicious at the time.

however, now, I have a much better argument:
do you seriously think Dead Rikamaru, scum, compiles that CORRECT summary of each player in the game, then fails to even make an LOE or execute anyone? Seriously guys, Dead Rikamaru/Smashy is someone I trust perhaps more than the pablito/pj/glork crowd. It's probably something like...

Trust Smashy > Trust Glork > Trust Pablito > Trust PJ
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

It's not hard to make a correct summary as scum. You merely restate facts that
anyone in the game can double check, so if you were wrong you'd be screwed
. Making a summary means nothing unless you state some opinions based on your summary and analyze it, something DR completely failed to do. His summary looks like an attempt to look protown without actually helping out very much, since anyone that had read the thread would know most of what he said anyways. He failed to make an LOE or execute someone because he went AFK from the site, not because he's protown. In fact, saying that he's protown because he failed to fulfill his duties as king makes no sense at all. Being away from the site has no indication of alignment. It simply means you're
gone

As for PJ, how can you call his reign as king very town-like, when he put someone on his LOE last minute and executed them before they had a chance to defend themselves. Deadline isn't much of an excuse, since it's his fault for putting them on the chopping block so close to deadline. That's hardly protown play. He may have made other actions that were protown, but his reign as king was definitely NOT a point in his favor.

I'd like to add LL to my top three list, making it DR/Smashy and LL (with PJ at a lesser third spot for now).
Permanent V/LA.
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by LuckayLuck »

making it DR/Smashy and LL (with PJ at a lesser third spot for now)
when a top three list is this bad, it usually means townie
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:24 am

LoL.
Permanent V/LA.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

LuckayLuck wrote:I think PJ is pro-town because, in one simple phrase: his reign as a king was very town-like. Seriously, I'm not going to be able to do much more than that, I could quote huge tomes of text, and comment "this is villagery, this is villagery" but it's pure feel.
I strongly doubt your ability to correctly read Djelibeybi. Why don't you read some of his posts in Simon and Two-headed? (He's scum in at least one.) I'm sure you'd still pick up these "townie tells".
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:18 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Just saying I´m still here... Don´t expect much more posting from me soon...
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Thok »

Deadline is in about 8 1/2 days. I am sending a prod to everybody in the game to make them aware of the situation.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Smashy wrote: Der Hammer: Seeing as I'm going through a 65 page game with plenty of replacements and all those issues with the crash, I appreciate all the help I can get. Not saying I'm just going to blindly follow the town, though.
Well my long absence was a mixture of poor computer access over the christmas holiday when I was backhome, the multiple board crashes and general uni coursework to hand it.

Now that I've done an intial re-read I will be a much more active player. I intend to use the upcoming night to do a more thorough reread though.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:17 pm

Der hammer, try to use the various summaries people posted to at least get an idea of who you find suspicious.
Permanent V/LA.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by mnowax »

i think that the following people are suspicious.

Vote:Samshy (sorry i thought DR was stalling too much to be protown)

MoS (shameless wagoning by me)

and pablito (for getting me into this game with his sig!)
Sure one more time for fun.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:30 pm

You might wanna fix your tags.
Permanent V/LA.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:13 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Smashy: Post an LOE soon.

I'm not saying we should completely depend on the king, but most people have said who they find suspicious and why. Obviously, after the king posts an LOE, we need time to discuss it. With 8 days left, judging by this game's activity, we might not have enough time left if the king keeps stalling.
Blank.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

The king should just execute MoS. LoEs are for suckers.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:49 am

shush, CES =P
Permanent V/LA.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:11 am

Is there anything to do while Smashy contemplates smashing down the hammah?
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:13 am

Post your suspicions, if you haven't already. Respond to other people's suspicions, find scum, etc.
Permanent V/LA.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:41 am

I did post my suspicions, so I will wait unless Smashy posts something.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Smashy »

Ok, from most votes to least, my opinions on everyone. I'll dig back through any replacements there may have been later. Note that this comes from a player that plays better with current posts, so yeah <_<...

Note: When I go back to a replaced player, I'm probably only going to look to around post-crash D2 or so unless there was something very scummy before that.

LuckayLuck: Either scum or a very sheepish (and shameless) newbie. If he's town, he could very easily become a liability if he starts following a scum. Seems to find people town for large posts, which I do not agree with at all. Also, why bother to be in the game if you're going to be so apathetic about it?

Mastermind Of Sin: Uh... very interesting. The scummiest thing I see from him right now is how must 'gut' he's used. I personally don't find the non-voting as scummy as long as he's explaining himself, which he hasn't done the best job of (hell, saying he did a good job might be a bit of a stretch), but outside of the gut suspicions, it's there. I do note a couple of deflections of questions, which pushes him to an 'either way' tell, leaning slight protown. Right now, he isn't on the LOE. Feel free to argue over this.

spectrumvoid: I don't find SV's lack of voting Pooky that scummy given her explaination, except that Glork did give reasons, so out that point goes. There's also been a couple of slips.

DragonsOfSummer: I'll need to read up on Phoebus, here. Not enough from DoS to go either way.

Yosarian2: Definately see him protown right now.

Mnowax: Once again, I'm going to have to go over the replacement (CTD in this case).

CES: Has been a bit spammy, especially with the RAWR KILL (insert player here), which I find scummy. Going to need to look over Twomz before I set anything in concrete, though.

Der Hammer: I'm interested on the thoughts he has. Going to be looking for something from him come tomorrow. Then I'll decide.

pablito: I didn't read over this too seriously, but I'm getting protown vibes here. Probably going to have to go back over his posts again for a more concrete read.

RafK: Nothing from RafK strikes me as either way right now.

Toaster Strudel: I want him to explain why he seriously got the idea of the entire Mason thing. Also has gone into RAWR KILL mode, which I don't like. May need to check over Nightson's posts before I decide to put him on the LoS or not.

Fritz: Typical Fritz, I think. I do find it interesting that he completely jumped off CTD (I assume when he was replaced), and is now refusing to post. Another neutral, here.

Glork: Uh, you
seriously
think I'm going over all 233 of his posts in the timeframe I have? Would at least like to see him post before I execute someone, though.

Olio: Getting a slight protown vibe here. Then again, I've yet to read through SC (which'll be... bleh)

pj: Do I HAVE to? :cry: Either way, I don't like how he ended his reign as king, just for the note. Will read overnight to see where I truly stand here.

Kaleidoscope: I haven't seen anything scummy from him. Barring something major from when he was bird, I see him as town right now.

Lowell: Has had some interesting theories, but I may need to look over box here.

Shanba: Has posted some good analysis, but I may need to look to the orginal players again here.

Zindaras: And at this point I'm skimming :? He did drop off though, probably due to RL issues.

SUMMARY: I hate the amount of replacements in this game.

BETTER SUMMARY: Going through the posts one player at a time sucks. Harder to get the feel of interactions that way.

EVEN BETTER SUMMARY: LuckayLuck and SV, with a potential DoS and mabye CES.

Once again, feel free to argue any of these points. Also, as a minor homework assignment for anyone that feels like it: Summarize the posts that were lost to the crash and anything important that may have happened during that time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”