Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:14 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Almost feel like I'm butting in... like everyone's decided who they're lynching. But for my money scotmany12 is the first scum.

He's contributed nothing but to jump on a single statement. At the very least, I'd be interested in hearing some content from him.

If it ends up being blahgo, as I predict it will be, I don't suppose that'll be too big a loss for the town.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i dont think RR was a bad townie. He has always struck me as a capable player in other games, and despite facing suspicion in those, he has not asked to be replaced. Im pretty sure he is scum, but if not, im certain he isnt a power role. I think Kison would be a good lynch for today.
FOS: MoS
-for sticking up for scum

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I agree with TheJiveMachine. While I'm not going to wipe Kison's slate clean, I'm not going to run up a replacement on Day 1, when it's possible RR was just a really bad townie that couldn't cope with pressure.
Paper
Paper
Townie
Paper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Paper »

I've been a horrible lurker in this game and I apologize for this. I have been way busier than ever before (school sucks) and am only getting the chance to post this because the teacher's not paying attention to me in ICT class right now. I think I'll be able to be more active from today on; several tests are happening tomorrow and I'll have much more free time with them out of the way.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Battle Mage, please reference me to another game where RR has been run up for anything similar to this.

Also,
Hand of Stupidity: Battle Mage
You FoSed me on craplogic. You can't preemtively assume that I'm sticking up for scum when you haven't yet proven that said person I am "sticking up for" is scum. In addition, I fail to see how I am "sticking up for scum". Further, why are you singling me out, because if what I'm doing qualifies as "sticking up for someone", then you missed out on FoSing a lot of people.

You've got a lot of explaining to do, BM.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:06 pm

EDWOP:

You can't use that argument as evidence against me when you are assuming the basis of your entire argument, and haven't actually proven it. You just said that "If Kison is scum, then MoS is sticking up for scum." However, the first part of this proposition is false, insofar as we don't know if he's scum or not. Therefore, while the proposition on the whole is automatically true by virtue of the first part being false, that doesn't prove the second part of the proposition to be true.

Pwned by discrete math. Oh yeah!
Permanent V/LA.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:47 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

BM: I agree with MoS here that you need to first prove that the person he's so-called defending is scum. Also, I'm pretty sure I've played more with RR than you, while he is a pretty decent player, I haven't seen really outstanding play from him.

Blahgo is being replaced in other games.
Blank.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:18 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

its simple really. I think RR could well be scum. You are sticking up for his replacement. Therefore, it isnt hard to understand how i could see you as potential scum.
Anyway, if u want proof, lets lynch Kison and find out.
BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Battle Mage, please reference me to another game where RR has been run up for anything similar to this.

Also,
Hand of Stupidity: Battle Mage
You FoSed me on craplogic. You can't preemtively assume that I'm sticking up for scum when you haven't yet proven that said person I am "sticking up for" is scum. In addition, I fail to see how I am "sticking up for scum". Further, why are you singling me out, because if what I'm doing qualifies as "sticking up for someone", then you missed out on FoSing a lot of people.

You've got a lot of explaining to do, BM.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:10 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Battle Mage wrote:its simple really. I think RR could well be scum. You are sticking up for his replacement. Therefore, it isnt hard to understand how i could see you as potential scum.
Anyway, if u want proof, lets lynch Kison and find out.

BM
I absolutely love the bolded part. An attempt to start a lynch with no proof at all sound perfectly non-scummy, right, fellow players?

Unvote: blahgo, Vote: Mr. B. Mage
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:20 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Yep there's no doubt that would be conclusive proof. :roll:
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Ok, I got scum on these players:

vote: scotmany

Twito
IH

Is there a good strategy for this besides reading people's posts and just gauging what sounds scummy or not scummy, because any other logic seems to get complicated fast.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Lalm: a good strategy is to have a ton of discussion.

So why do you think scotmany is scummy? Is it the same case as SJ's?
Blank.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Twito »

Sorry internet broke on Sunday and I've had a lot of stuff irl aswell. I'll be active and catch up when it's fixed.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:47 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Sailor Jerry, the reason I haven't contributed much was because, simply, I'm not that "talkative" like others. The only time when I really post is when I really want to say something. I haven't found much to act on so far in this game and blahgo was the only one that jumped out for me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:50 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, Battle Mage, MoS was not the only one that stood up for RR. I know I did, and I'm pretty sure other people did so as well. Why is it that you are only singling out MoS?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

his was the most recent example at the time. If i remember correctly, i only FOSed him. If i was going to place a vote on it, i would obviously take other players actions into account.
BM

*wizardcat-talking to the other players colloquially when you (if you are protown) have no idea of their affiliation IS a scumtell. Anyway, what you are saying is false. I didnt 'start a lynch', i merely saw that those who had started it had done so for good reasons.

scotmany12 wrote:Also, Battle Mage, MoS was not the only one that stood up for RR. I know I did, and I'm pretty sure other people did so as well. Why is it that you are only singling out MoS?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

scotmany12 wrote:Sailor Jerry, the reason I haven't contributed much was because, simply, I'm not that "talkative" like others. The only time when I really post is when I really want to say something.
Reading through the quality of your posts appears to me to indicate the EXACT opposite. Almost everything you've posted is just chaff, and not exciting new insight.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Well, you are right. I haven't provided much insight because, well, there wasn't really much going on in this game. That's how I feel.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 am

Battle Mage wrote:his was the most recent example at the time. If i remember correctly, i only FOSed him. If i was going to place a vote on it, i would obviously take other players actions into account.
BM
That's not an acceptable explanation. Even if you are not voting me, you are trying to cast suspicion upon myself and myself alone by FoSing me and excluding everyone else. This makes me think that you have some sort of agenda, and the only people that would have an agenda are, well, scum.
vote: BM
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

rofl. :lol:
ive never seen anyone take an FOS so seriously. :P
ive also never seen such a blatant (and premature) OMGUS

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:his was the most recent example at the time. If i remember correctly, i only FOSed him. If i was going to place a vote on it, i would obviously take other players actions into account.
BM
That's not an acceptable explanation. Even if you are not voting me, you are trying to cast suspicion upon myself and myself alone by FoSing me and excluding everyone else. This makes me think that you have some sort of agenda, and the only people that would have an agenda are, well, scum.
vote: BM
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:15 am

Post by scotmany12 »

BM, its not an omgus vote. If you are fosing MoS for standing up for RR, then you have to fos everyone else who standed up for him as well(including me). You can't just single one person out.
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Vote:BM

His craplogic on this page needs a vote.
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:13 am

Post by ac1983fan »

@BM: FOS's are intended to be taken as seriously as votes, because they tend to turn into votes.
I am not going too much from 03/05-03/09, because of standerdized testing. mod, replace me if you must, although i would rather not be replaced
Not a dayvig.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:33 am

I'll take an FoS seriously if it's made using craplogic while seemingly trying to raise suspicion on someone just to raise suspicion on them, as opposed to being a well-thought out FoS that actually shows that the person is trying to find scum. You don't look like you're trying to find scum. You look like you're trying to spread suspicion wherever possible. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you were scumbuddies with Kison and tried to throw him under the bus when you saw that others were suspicious of him, and now you're trying to keep throwing him under the bus and link me to him using craplogic so that when you get him lynched, I'll get lynched the next day and you'll still look good because you led the lynch on a scum. That's what it looks like from here.
Permanent V/LA.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Kison »

An FoS for crappy reasons is just as bad as not FoSing/Voting and still spreading suspicion through bad logic.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:41 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

I got scum on scotmany from his posts 1, 4, 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15.

I do trust Sailor Jerry, partly because he suspects scotmany also, but I don't know what to think of his specific reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”