Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Ok, I understand.

Talk about nominations but skruffs clearly asked someone to REVEAL thiers.

Thats not good since some of us, including you, have agreed not to reveal.

Others revealing will give the mafia a HUGE advantage.
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

Jack asked me who I thought was suspicious. I told him, he asked why, I told him. I'm not in turn allowd to ask his suspicions?

This is why I am not going to vote someone else who is nominated, it will be far too tempting for the four of us to attack each other for our own self preservation at the cost of giving scum info they can use. If jack is scum, he can fake it, and if he's not comfortable, he can fake it - the mafia might lie about who they want to nominate, but so can we. :) Discussing things have to be done or it WILL be like what rabbit is afraid of - anarchy. I think we can all talk about who we find susipcious without revealing any info - that's why I listed four people.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:18 am

Post by JDodge »

Why don't we each post a list of who we think is scummiest? It might help us figure out what to do.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Not everyone is comfortable doing tha, and it can't be forced. So those of us who want to, lets, and if others don't, lets respect that.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

VOTECOUNT

Raging Rabbit (3)- Maz Medias, TCS, Romanus
JDodge (2)- yellowbounder, Cheesefan
Cheesefan (1)- DeanWinchester
Skruffs (1)- Skruffs
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm curious why cheesefan is considered suspicios? I know it's been said before but, for the sake of argument, can you say again why you are voting for him and not me or rabbit?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:18 am

Post by JDodge »

Skruffs wrote:I'm curious why cheesefan is considered suspicios? I know it's been said before but, for the sake of argument, can you say again why you are voting for him and not me or rabbit?
Why are you voting for yourself? You refuse to explain your vote, yet you ask for an explanation from someone else?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Already explained, maybe a page back. Basically I don't think any of you are scummy, and I don't like the idea of townies voting against each other to save their own skin. It can just lead to distress/conflict in later days. You could say I'm being 'chivalrous".
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Why are you answering Dean's question for him? :)
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:27 am

Post by JDodge »

Skruffs wrote:Why are you answering Dean's question for him? :)
I didn't; I merely wanted to see your reasoning.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

Aight... so I'm still curious about cheez's suspiciability.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:56 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Holy crap man, did I never get replaced from this game?

I can stay now, I'm just really baffled that I wasn't at the time. I sent a PM requesting to be more than a week ago.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:20 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

I'm going to find it difficult to catch up with all of this game, with schoolwork and a 50-page game I just replaced into, so forgive me if I'm just a little slow on the uptake and don't remember everything that has transpired today.

That being said, I have looked over the posts of all four nominees in isolation, which has caused me to
unvote, vote: Cheesefan
. All of the other nominees seem to be genuinely trying to catch scum and have made, IMO, more contributions to the town than a scum would have. From most scummiest to least scummiest, the nominees are:

Cheesefan: I haven't seen any real contribution from him... his posts are a lot of fluff, really, and few if any are actively trying to catch scum.
JDodge: pretty short and pointless posts, but I glean from his post that he's actually trying to sniff out scum, which I don't always see in him.
Raging Rabbit+Skruffs: have participated a lot today and have actively gone in search of mafia. I think it's quite possible that either
could
be mafia trying to direct a lynch, but from what I have read, they both appear convincingly pro-town.

So even if Cheesefan isn't mafia, which I think he might be, he's the best lynch candidate for me today.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

DeanWinchester wrote:Like my post say's out of the four of you:
RagingRabbit: I strongly believe is town.
Skruff: I think he is very useful and I don't want to lynch him because he wants it so bad.
Jdodge: Him getting so many noms Makes me think that he is either town or mafia trying to look innocent. ATM leening towards town that the mafia targetted.
Cheesefan: Your play seems off. Your flat out refusal to work together bothers me alot. Jdodge said the same thing but the noms, Have me leaning away from him to you, and I have this gut feeling that somthing is queer with you.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

In addition: Jacks defense of him after this comment and Jack's response to the graph have me convince that if Cheesefan shows up scum so is Jack. If anything Jack's defense of him should be anouther reason to vote cheesefan, because it seems so suspicious.

Cheesefan's post seems like some times he is trying to be helpful to the town and other times absolutely against the town. His whole style seems far scumier than certain four legged critters that seem to be leading in the vote count because of the general dislike, of this animal, amongst the players.

MOD:
I think we need a deadline because we're twenty pages in with discussion being mostly circular, irrelevant, and with no definitive progress in who to lynch. It would be nice for this day to end.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:28 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I'm here, still really busy.
MM wrote:Raging Rabbit still needs to die. :teach:
Yup, something's just
WRONG
about me. That's quite the case you've got there.
Skruffs wrote:Bunny : I think being on the pedestal of being nominated is good for his gameplay.
If I understood correctly and you want to nominate me because you think it compliments my playstyle, that's not a very good reason.
Romanus wrote:And, in fact, talking about it, and giving out what your thoughts are is good for the town, and could be used to really foul up the scum.
The opposite is true. Stating our nominations in advance without working together to target the same people is giving the mafia information for free. Unity, however, is power.
Skruffs wrote:Already explained, maybe a page back. Basically I don't think any of you are scummy, and I don't like the idea of townies voting against each other to save their own skin. It can just lead to distress/conflict in later days. You could say I'm being 'chivalrous".
Doesn't sit well with me at all.

1. Why didn't you say so the first 900 times I asked that?
2. You "know" you're innocent, but not any of the others. Why vote yourself? What gain does it possibly give you that simply not selfishly attacking the other nominees doesn't?
DW wrote:...certain four legged critters that seem to be leading in the vote count because of the general dislike, of this animal, amongst the players.
<3

That's alright, though, I've been getting more love from the real world recently and I don't mind as much. Still, I'd rather if you don't lynch me just because you dislike me.
DW wrote:MOD: I think we need a deadline because we're twenty pages in with discussion being mostly circular, irrelevant, and with no definitive progress in who to lynch. It would be nice for this day to end.
I strongly disagree.

(If this post is annoying to you, please tell me what I could've done to make it better. Thoughts on the other nominess coming up.)
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:35 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Dawg: His play is consistently not that great imo, but I don't find him all that scummy.

Cheesefan: I agree with everyone, something's very off-y about my Scottish friend here. It's mostly a general vibe, though I may be able to pick up more in a future pbpa I don't have time for right now. I strongly dislike his flat out refusal to Unite the World, though.

Skruffs: I'd call him the most pro town-ish (already did earlier in the day iirc), if it wasn't for the uber scummy martyr thing. I also think he played up the importance of his graph a bit, but that's understandable since he put up so much work into it. Still, townies really shouldn't vote themselves for no good reason.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:27 am

Post by JDodge »

DeanWinchester wrote:
MOD:
I think we need a deadline because we're twenty pages in with discussion being mostly circular, irrelevant, and with no definitive progress in who to lynch. It would be nice for this day to end.
Yeah, the first thing we need is a deadline for coming up with a conclusion when we're going along just fine! :roll:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Already explained, maybe a page back. Basically I don't think any of you are scummy, and I don't like the idea of townies voting against each other to save their own skin. It can just lead to distress/conflict in later days. You could say I'm being 'chivalrous".
Doesn't sit well with me at all.

1. Why didn't you say so the first 900 times I asked that?
2. You "know" you're innocent, but not any of the others. Why vote yourself? What gain does it possibly give you that simply not selfishly attacking the other nominees doesn't?
Skruffs wrote:Jdodge, it's possible, which is why I don't mind being lynched today, after we talk, unless we find a good reason to lynch someone else. My 100%-pure towniness can be like a seal of approval.
You are hte one qho coined 'martyr' and have been bringing it up nonstop since I mentioned it. I was offering an tou for the nominees so that we could focus on determing a way to catch scum rather than attacking each other. I don't care if you guys know or don't know that I am innocent - you say I am very pro-town and then suggest i'm being uber scummy (in more than one post), so I think you n eed to figure that out for yourself. Selfishly attacking the other nominess gives mafia more of a stranglehold. If the four of us go springer-style on each other, resentments from a mislynch today can be exploited in nominations tonight.

I'm trying to figure out if you maybe use the 'dislike' as a defense... the 'just because you don't like me doesn't make me scum' only works if you are really town, because it sends a 'you are voting me because you dislike me, not because you think i am scum' kinda thing. :P You don't know that people are voting you just because they dislike you, they might actually think you are scum. In any case, if someone likes or dislikes you, they should not be basing a vote on you, just on that - so instead of sayign not to be lynched for being disliked, ask them why they aer voting you, and coutner their arguments head on.

GOOD POINT about cheese and jack, will have to look at that. Jack voted for cheezfan, tho - or at least says he did. Does that matter?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Jack »

Skruffs wrote:GOOD POINT about cheese and jack, will have to look at that. Jack voted for cheezfan, tho - or at least says he did. Does that matter?
lol! Of course,
now
is the time to ignore the graphs evidence. You seem to use the graph to meet your own needs.

I'm also against a deadline, I need to reread before I know who I want to vote for and nominate.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Maz Medias »

RR, please stop misrepping me. My case is not "lol he's wrong!". I've outlined my reasons before.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Skruffs wrote:you say I am very pro-town and then suggest i'm being uber scummy (in more than one post), so I think you n eed to figure that out for yourself.
My Skruffscum scenario:

You saw you were being regarded as very pro town, and decided to push that further by offering yourself up for a lynch since you knew no one'd ever take you up on it. I just can't see any other good reason for you to do that, since preventing a nominee war could've been achieved just as well by simply not attacking any of the other 3 for no good reason.
MM wrote:RR, please stop misrepping me. My case is not "lol he's wrong!". I've outlined my reasons before.
I only rememeber "he's WRONG!" and "Bunny must die!", if there's an actual case I seem to have missed it. Please outline your reasons again.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:18 am

Post by JDodge »

Jack wrote:
Skruffs wrote:GOOD POINT about cheese and jack, will have to look at that. Jack voted for cheezfan, tho - or at least says he did. Does that matter?
lol! Of course,
now
is the time to ignore the graphs evidence. You seem to use the graph to meet your own needs.

I'm also against a deadline, I need to reread before I know who I want to vote for and nominate.
See! I was right! Graphs and charts
ARE
just causing us to follow non-existant cases!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm sorry I brought up that jack said he nominated cheesefan. ?? Is that better??

Jack - I was being sarcastic - if anything, my post was in defense of YOU. :P
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by Jack »

That
really
doesn't look like sarcasm to me.