Mini 1482: Castle - A Mafia Murder So Vile (GAME OVER)

Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

bert - you should listen to your gut. not too mention, i think it would be awesome to see scum-Desp's plan fail !!

keep trying Desp
you have made no mention of Peng at all, before this.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2699, waynegg wrote:
In post 2696, Desperado wrote:
In post 2660, waynegg wrote:Or we could just lynch scum in Desparado and find more scum tomorrow. He would have already called me scum for all the doubt I threw on him if he wasn't scum.
Nope, you replaced mollie, who was town town town town town. You also make 0 sense as a Mantis/Nat partner. This is really weak reasoning.
Yes that would put you in a tight spot to flip that read, but since most people call me a VI since they can't follow my logic you could have always used the replace in of a "weaker" player player and that Mollie was too good for you to read but that some people were onto her at the end of D2 standby. Too bad that's lost to you now, but you coulda. You didn't though, ergo you're scum.
Are you seriously suggesting there's only one thing that I would have done as town, and I didn't do it so I'm scum?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2700, Mantisdreamz wrote:bert - you should listen to your gut. not too mention, i think it would be awesome to see scum-Desp's plan fail !!

keep trying Desp
you have made no mention of Peng at all, before this.
In post 2481, Desperado wrote:
In post 2477, FakeGod wrote:Also, with the SK flip and the tracker claim, I'm pretty much 100% positive Nati is mafia cop at this point.
Yup. Huntress' flip confirmed that for me. Who is the 3rd do you think?
I think it's penguin.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

3.09with nine alive it will take five to lynch.

*waynegg -
*Sweet Pertayter -
*FakeGod -
*Mantisdreamz - Desperado, FakeGod, Serrapaladin [3]
*Serrapaladin -
*Desperado - Natirasha, Mantisdreamz, waynegg [3]
*Bert -
*Natirasha -
*penguin_alien -

Not Voting [3]: penguin_alien, bert, Sweet Pertayter

Chapter 3 Ends..Day 3 ends in (expired on 2013-09-19 12:55:00)
Last edited by Malakittens on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:37 am

Post by waynegg »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5292042#p5292042]post 2702[/url], Desperado wrote:
In post 2699, waynegg wrote:
In post 2696, Desperado wrote:
In post 2660, waynegg wrote:Or we could just lynch scum in Desparado and find more scum tomorrow. He would have already called me scum for all the doubt I threw on him if he wasn't scum.
Nope, you replaced mollie, who was town town town town town. You also make 0 sense as a Mantis/Nat partner. This is really weak reasoning.
Yes that would put you in a tight spot to flip that read, but since most people call me a VI since they can't follow my logic you could have always used the replace in of a "weaker" player player and that Mollie was too good for you to read but that some people were onto her at the end of D2 standby. Too bad that's lost to you now, but you coulda. You didn't though, ergo you're scum.
Are you seriously suggesting there's only one thing that I would have done as town, and I didn't do it so I'm scum?
Yep
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Good job, so one mention, and without reasons
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Desperado »

@ wayne: /shrug OK

@ Mantis: moving goalposts. Please die.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 am

Post by waynegg »

Because you as town with people following your word on your tracker result with all of a sudden a lone detractor other than the subject of your attention should logically only be viewed as scum. If you were town. You faltered. By not immediately casting that doubt back on me you showed a non town motivation because you know I'm town and were lost for words.

Player pole: you're a town investigative role with a guilty of some sort and have support growing rapidly based on that result to start the day. All of a sudden another player whose town status was slipping at the end of the previous day comes in and derails that train. What's your immediate reaction?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2708, waynegg wrote:Because you as town with people following your word on your tracker result with all of a sudden a lone detractor other than the subject of your attention should logically only be viewed as scum. If you were town. You faltered. By not immediately casting that doubt back on me you showed a non town motivation because you know I'm town and were lost for words.

Player pole: you're a town investigative role with a guilty of some sort and have support growing rapidly based on that result to start the day. All of a sudden another player whose town status was slipping at the end of the previous day comes in and derails that train. What's your immediate reaction?
Mollie's town status only slipped in wisdom's dumb, paranoid eyes. You've obviously read my ISO: did you see any point where my townread on mollie wavered?

No.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Natirasha »

My townread on mollie died enough to make me investigate her.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Desperado »

Allegedly*
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:51 am

Post by waynegg »

At the same time, I'll point out that this could have been an excellent opportunity for scum to bus for cred. Doing that now when it probably takes only 2 ML for a scum win (especially since no scum has flipped yet) would all but synch a scum victory. That's the main reason I still suspect Mantis. The funny thing is, this locks Mantis in on his stance of Desp being scum because he's town so if he waffles on that it'll reveal the whole play.:Lol:

pedit no, but I did see the opportunity you could have capitalized on
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:52 am

Post by waynegg »

^ on Desp v Mantis
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 am

Post by waynegg »

I also read you in context Desp, not just your ISO. And I also ISO'd you Mantis and Wisdom together which I thought was the most likely scum team and the joint ISO read made that an even higher probability, though Serra or FG could replace Wisdom should Wisdom flip town. Which he did.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2713, waynegg wrote:I also read you in context Desp, not just your ISO. And I also ISO'd you Mantis and Wisdom together which I thought was the most likely scum team and the joint ISO read made that an even higher probability, though Serra or FG could replace Wisdom should Wisdom flip town. Which he did.
You should be voting Mantis then.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:05 am

Post by waynegg »

Because I'm less certain he's scum than you? How does that make sense? At all? Mantis has his own reasons to caress the rope that he can't wriggle out of.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Desperado »

#1 you didn't even say that
#2 it's because if you somehow mistakenly conclude that I'm scum bussing, mantis is still more likely to flip scum than I am from your POV

I don't care if your process is bad, I just want to make sure you arrive at the proper result. Which is giving Mantis rope.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 2716, Desperado wrote:#1 you didn't even say that
Oh, but I did...

In post 2666, waynegg wrote:Fallacy. Any scum lynch gives equal information because connections can be drawn from the lynch. I also find it less likely for Mantis to be scum than Desparado. Not that I don't see Mantis as scum, because I can see that. The difference is that I
do
see scum in Desp.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Desperado »

Right, but then you started suggesting that I could be scum bussing Mantis. Which means there are three scenarios at play from your POV, two of which end with mantis being scum. So you should be voting Mantis.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 am

Post by waynegg »

Nope. Just one. And it doesn't change that you're my number 1. And you as good as claimed scum by not calling me scum from my first post if you are town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 am

Post by waynegg »

Like I said, I like playing with you. But you tiger now. :P
Like LEGO minifigs?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2719, waynegg wrote:Nope. Just one. And it doesn't change that you're my number 1. And you as good as claimed scum by not calling me scum from my first post if you are town.
Whatever you say pal.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:25 am

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Fine. I'll lay it all out there. I want Desp the most because I can see him wifoming out of it if he isn't lynched today.

Here's Mantis's slip

Spoiler:
neighbors don't get day talk. I've had that role too
many times and this was a day start. Busted! Checked with Mala
and this was daystart so there's no way that during D1 these guys
had been able to talk in QT at all, if they're neighbors. Crying that
literally nobody called this obvious slip out, though for a moment I
thought that FG was going to. Since he touched on it and then didn't,
he earned a weak scum read for his efforts.

FakeGod asks if the neighbors get day talk

Wisdom: "We don't."

REKKKTTTT!!!!

And my thoughts on Serra which includes why Mantis's slip links directly to him

Serrapaladin ~ Claimed VT Javier Esposito

Spoiler:
early scum; AA isn't nice town when voted
yeah, much too nice for AA town. She's scum. From
the faked anger to the gentle deflecting.
comes on, discredits, disappears

And then serrapaladin comes in and wrecks this, though the slot could still be scum. As good as serra's initial play is, it doesn't erase the original slot holder's definite scum meta. However, is pushing hard with reasons for Slimer to be scum. But he wasn't. In fact, this derailed a couple of decent wagons for what the players
did
instead of what they didn't do.

in response to PA's looks like Serra may have been
caught with his pants down...
how do you know they would have been mislynches? Maybe
he should be Policy for the information it would give... Besides, he
should be dead by now from a NK if nothing else for his rep...
acknowledging the claim while pointing out that VT is the most
common mod provided safeclaim. The fact that this came out almost
completely unprovoked doesn't help its legitimacy.
link to Mantis
reminds me of the trial in Idiocracy...

So, here's the poop on Serra. He isn't in this game like others and hasn't followed through on some stuff he's said he's gonna do. His 732 is particularly damning. The moment Wisdom confirmed they didn't have daychat in he should have been all over Mantis for that slip because it was his original line of questioning. That means he had intimate knowledge that he couldn't simply forget.

fixed a code error ~Mala
Last edited by Malakittens on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 am

Post by waynegg »

Mod could you please edit my formatting in the Serra spoiler to add a "/" before "post" following 732 so the formatting works, if you have the time?
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”