NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:32 am

Post by mastin2 »

One-Hundred-Fifty-Ninth Votecount
:
(Fourth Votecount of Day Six,
AKA, the "Spot the difference in this VC" votecount.
)

Human Destroyer - 2 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade)

penguin_alien - 2 (Amethyst Kitty, Bulbazak)

Nachomamma8 - 2 (Desperado, Human Destroyer)

Not Voting - 2 (PeregrineV, penguin_alien)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

Day Six's deadline is Monday, September 16th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-16 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Human Destroyer - 2 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade)
penguin_alien - 2 (Amethyst Kitty, Bulbazak)
Nachomamma8 - 2 (Desperado, Human Destroyer)

Not Voting - 2 (PeregrineV, penguin_alien)
Last votecount was page 237, post 5904.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D6
Nachomamma8: Human Destroyer
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak: Human Destroyer->penguin_alien
Desperado: Nachomamma8
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty: Human Destroyer->Unvote->penguin_alien
ffullisade: Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer: Nachomamma8

Spoiler: Vote History D6
On Mon, Aug 8/26/13 @ 05:55p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5814.
On Mon, Aug 8/26/13 @ 06:51p,
ffullisade
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5818.
On Mon, Aug 8/27/13 @ 07:58p,
Amethyst Kitty
Votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5826.
On Mon, Aug 8/27/13 @ 08:08p,
Amethyst Kitty
Unvotes
Human Destroyer
in post 5831.
On Tue, Aug 8/27/13 @ 00:28a,
Bulbazak
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5839.
On Tue, Aug 8/27/13 @ 10:11p,
Amethyst Kitty
Votes
penguin_alien
in post 5852.
On Wed, Aug 8/28/13 @ 00:11a,
Desperado
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 5856.
On Wed, Aug 8/28/13 @ 09:59p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Human Destroyer
and votes
penguin_alien
in post 5866.
On Thu, Aug 8/29/13 @ 08:22a,
Human Destroyer
Votes
Nachomamma8
in post 5877.
Last edited by mastin2 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also, why is Bulbazak as town as he is to you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5924, Nachomamma8 wrote:We don't know how many scum are left and it's multiball so it won't change even/odd.
OK but if we ML today it could be 2v2v1 tomorrow which is a town loss? If we NL we're guaranteed one more day with the possibility of a cross kill.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5926, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also, why is Bulbazak as town as he is to you?
Don't think he's red scum and CTD's interactions with him didn't read like scum theater to me. What's your read on him?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

2v2v1: 1 scum outs themselves and paraphrases the QT, they pretty much count as town for the day. If one of the two scum is lynched, go into night in 2v1v1. If both scum are shot, town win. If one scum and one townie is shot, scum win. If scum shoot the same townie, kingmaker. If scum shoot different townies, scum tie depending on abilities.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5928, Desperado wrote:
In post 5926, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also, why is Bulbazak as town as he is to you?
Don't think he's red scum and CTD's interactions with him didn't read like scum theater to me. What's your read on him?
I don't think he's blue scum. I'm not convinced he's not red. Why don't you think he's red scum?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Desperado »

Didn't see much of anything tying him to Ceph or Seanald. What're you seeing?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4250, mastin2 wrote:Nero Cain - 6 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Desperado, Bacde, ffullisade, Cephrir)
In post 4553, mastin2 wrote:Seanald - 6 (PeregrineV, ArcAngel9, ThAdmiral, Desperado, penguin_alien, Cephrir)
In post 3933, mastin2 wrote:Amethyst Kitty - 7 (Kublai Khan, Slandaar, Desperado, Bulbazak, ffullisade, Cephrir, ArcAngel9)
In post 4743, mastin2 wrote:Bulbazak - 7 (Human Destroyer, Seanald, ThAdmiral, ArcAngel9, Bacde, CrashTextDummie, Desperado)
In post 4823, mastin2 wrote:Slandaar - 9 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, Rena, Amethst Kitty, Nero Cain, Cephrir, Kublai Khan, Nachomamma8, Desperado)
In post 5352, mastin2 wrote:Bulbazak - 7 (Nero Cain, ThAdmiral, Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Desperado, Human Destroyer, Rena)
In post 5479, mastin2 wrote:Seanald - 8 (penguin_alien, Nachomamma8, Cephrir, ffullisade, Bulbazak, Desperado, Rena, CrashTextDummie)
the only big wagons cephrir stayed off from day 3 forward was the bulbazak wagon
and considering the bulbazak wagon was a hell of a lot juicier than the PV wagon AND it happened to be the wagon Seanald was a counterwagon for, i find that a bit strange.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:57 am

Post by ffullisade »

Desperado, the thing is, I wasn't voting CTD. I had no intention of it.

I was convinced to vote him by Nacho's post that convinced me, based purely on balance considerations, not on my read of CTD. I posted intent to hammer after that post.

I think the HD wagon was still viable.

This is one of the reasons I don't think Nacho is scum. I want to talk to HD about the other reason. I think it will help with both reads, though I really don't see myself changing my mind about Nacho today.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Desperado »

Nacho I'm confused. What happened to this?
In post 5788, Nachomamma8 wrote:That means that it would be possible for me, HD, AK, Baezu, and Cephrir can all go down and if there's one scum in there and somehow not two you somehow get to take a dip into the town core 4 which shouldn't be ffullisade or Bulbazak under any circumstances.
You said again today that Bulb was in your 4 strong townreads.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Revelation of more scum to find. I went paranoid on AK first, then AK was incredibly incredibly town and I realize that her scumgame this game compared to her scumgame anywhere else would be akin to GOD TIER, so stopped going paranoid on her. I went paranoid on PA, realized that I did that to her in Pick Your Poison and she totally wasn't scum, so am giving her breathing room for now.

And then I asked myself why Bulba went from probably town to GOD TOWN, and I remembered it was because of his exchange with CTD which helped me see CTD might be scum. Then I looked up interactions with red scum, and I'm not so sure he's town anymore.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5908, ffullisade wrote:
In post 5906, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 5903, Nachomamma8 wrote:PA picked up on something awesome that I'm going to quote again.
So ffery.

You really think Nacho is town?

Because...this is really shitty.

Really
shitty.
Oh

My

God

A reach-out. Why didn't this happen on day 5? Or before that?
Please don't say you're reading him as town based on this. It's pretty transparent.
In post 5911, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 5899, Bulbazak wrote:Not really, no. And I don't really care.
Ok

the fact that it took you a while to give me a straight answer is making me think otherwise though
I felt I made myself pretty clear the first time. You just kept on wanting me to rephrase it. I'm reading your hydra as a whole. I don't really care who's posting.
In post 5914, Amethyst Kitty wrote: Bulb, what do you think of these posts?

What am I supposed to think?
In post 5914, Amethyst Kitty wrote: specifically the last one, because it has just as, if not more, potential to be construed as scummy compared to the post you chose to scum-read us off with.
When do I have to be told what I can find scummy about your posts?
In post 5914, Amethyst Kitty wrote: If you're going to say you aren't ignoring my post, and are unable to even tell the difference between our posts, at least make the effort to scum-read everything we say as a whole and not just a select few
I find scummy what I find scummy. Don't try to discredit me by pulling this "you must find everything I post scummy" crap, because we both know this is a loaded question/post and a false supposition.
In post 5917, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 5870, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 5868, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Yet...

you vote with us?
You're not red scum.
Pv, I'd like a response to this when you get back
Wow, you're going full on misrep today, aren't ya? How about you include the next post as well, so that PV has the complete picture:
In post 5871, Bulbazak wrote:EBWOP: You're not blue scum.

I really need to go to bed...
In post 5935, Nachomamma8 wrote:I went paranoid on AK first, then AK was incredibly incredibly town and I realize that her scumgame this game compared to her scumgame anywhere else would be akin to GOD TIER, so stopped going paranoid on her.
But AK is made up of 2 people. Are both of their scumgames THAT bad that they couldn't be able to play this type of game as scum together?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5936, Bulbazak wrote:But AK is made up of 2 people. Are both of their scumgames THAT bad that they couldn't be able to play this type of game as scum together?
It's not that their scumgames are bad, it's that it's harder to dodge meta tells when people are familiar with both of your heads to a degree. This specific situation would mean that both were playing an uncharacteristically impressive scumgame, which is unlikely.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 5936, Bulbazak wrote:Please don't say you're reading him as town based on this. It's pretty transparent.
I guess we haven't played together often enough for my sarcasm tags to be visible.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bulb, why are you voting PA again?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5937, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5936, Bulbazak wrote:But AK is made up of 2 people. Are both of their scumgames THAT bad that they couldn't be able to play this type of game as scum together?
It's not that their scumgames are bad, it's that it's harder to dodge meta tells when people are familiar with both of your heads to a degree. This specific situation would mean that both were playing an uncharacteristically impressive scumgame, which is unlikely.
Even when they're together?
In post 5939, Nachomamma8 wrote:Bulb, why are you voting PA again?
BS's case against you d1 was horribad, stretched, and as a result, scummy. Also, because PA soft defended Thez d2. If anyone is blue scum, she is.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 5905, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 5902, penguin_alien wrote:Which mislynch would you have wanted to push as town?
I meant "confirms the person I am supposedly trying to mislynch to be town".

(i.e. ThAd)
My theory is that you're blue scum and the source of ThAd not being able to kill Night Four. You came into Day Five, and your first content post was this:
In post 5529, Human Destroyer wrote:VOTE: ThAd

oh please

you're telling me he's gone 4 nights without a single successful kill?

I call bullshit
Which is you using the fact that he claimed his kill didn't go through as a reason to think he was lying scum and push for his lynch.

Can you quote exactly what question you're talking about here, because I'm not following:
In post 5864, Human Destroyer wrote:And then proceed to ask a question involving said roleblock that confirms the mislynch I want to push as town?
PV, did ThAd leave any insights in the QT about why he thought Cephrir was worth vigging?
In post 5866, Bulbazak wrote:"Irrespective of Thezmon's claim"? That's essentially "I must acknowledge the claim and how bad it is, but let's ignore it." True that you said you didn't buy the claim, but you essentially completely ignored it and then attacked Thez's attacker. Your reasonings, which were given in another post were essentially you trying to salvage the situation. And I can kinda feel you chiding Thez at the end of that quote. It's like you're not even trying to figure out if Thez is scum, rather you are trying to coach him. I just didn't like your approach to the entire wagon.
First, I must note that if I was on a scum team with Thez, no way would I be trying to coach him. And yes, I kept some of my thoughts to myself at first, which can be construed as anti-town. But I'd already managed to spark a wagon on 2-shot BP-Oversoul the day before; if there was a chance the power had legit been handed off, I wasn't going to add fuel to the fire to get the role killed off again. As far as questioning Bacde goes, we'd had two kills the night before, where one was the non-standard color Blue Mafia; there was a pretty darn good chance we were in multiball. In that situation, even if Bacde was scumhunting that didn't absolve him of being scum himself, nor did it mean he wasn't bussing irrespective of multiball issues.

Did Baby Spice even have a case on Nacho? Because from the last couple posts of hers I read, it seemed like she was just rage-tunneling.

AK, can you chat with me about this:
In post 5855, penguin_alien wrote:Take a look at Cephrir's player vote histories over the last four days. He's on and off Seanald, so he's not averse to bussing his partners there.

Aside from KK, which NKs do you think are framing you? We've had:

Syryana, Red Ryu
EddieFenix, Thor665
Kublai Khan, AA9
Nero Cain, Rena
Cephrir, Baezu, ThAd
Because the paranoia involved does make me lean townish on you again, but it got dropped by the wayside.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5941, penguin_alien wrote: First, I must note that if I was on a scum team with Thez, no way would I be trying to coach him. And yes, I kept some of my thoughts to myself at first, which can be construed as anti-town. But I'd already managed to spark a wagon on 2-shot BP-Oversoul the day before; if there was a chance the power had legit been handed off, I wasn't going to add fuel to the fire to get the role killed off again. As far as questioning Bacde goes, we'd had two kills the night before, where one was the non-standard color Blue Mafia; there was a pretty darn good chance we were in multiball. In that situation, even if Bacde was scumhunting that didn't absolve him of being scum himself, nor did it mean he wasn't bussing irrespective of multiball issues.
Okay, then why didn't you vote him when it became apparent he was lying?
In post 5941, penguin_alien wrote: Did Baby Spice even have a case on Nacho? Because from the last couple posts of hers I read, it seemed like she was just rage-tunneling.
I had the same problem with her case on Nacho as I had with HD's case on me d1: She called any and all disagreements misreps or lies and sought to use that as the final word on the subject. Any objections she simply sought to discredit, including those not coming from Nacho, Syr in this case.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

There was some talk at the time about mollie/ffullisade wanting to discuss some things before ending the day. I suppose I could have put him at L-1, but given his quick-self-hammer I can't really regret not giving him the opportunity to cut off the day's discussion sooner.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 5921, ffullisade wrote:HD, there's something I'd like to talk about when you are around. One of our mutual past games.
I don't have a very consistent schedule, but I'm here right now.

Which one?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 am

In post 5941, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 5905, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 5902, penguin_alien wrote:Which mislynch would you have wanted to push as town?
I meant "confirms the person I am supposedly trying to mislynch to be town".

(i.e. ThAd)
My theory is that you're blue scum and the source of ThAd not being able to kill Night Four. You came into Day Five, and your first content post was this:
In post 5529, Human Destroyer wrote:VOTE: ThAd

oh please

you're telling me he's gone 4 nights without a single successful kill?

I call bullshit
Which is you using the fact that he claimed his kill didn't go through as a reason to think he was lying scum and push for his lynch.

Can you quote exactly what question you're talking about here, because I'm not following:
In post 5864, Human Destroyer wrote:And then proceed to ask a question involving said roleblock that confirms the mislynch I want to push as town?
In post 5647, Human Destroyer wrote:@Mod: In a theoretical situation where there is an X-Shot Vigilante, would he lose a shot if his target was protected? If he was roleblocked?
This one.

And again, if my whole strategy revolves around coming out swinging & trying to mislynch ThAd, why would I go confirm ThAd as town?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:54 am

In post 5910, ffullisade wrote:We evidently have 3 scum left. Who else would you lynch today?
Forgot about this.

Eh, I'm less sound on lynching Bulbazak, but I'd still go for it. Other than that...I don't have much of a clue. I still want to talk to penguin more, maybe PV? Not touching Desperado or you though.

I wouldn't cry if mara/mala was lynched, but at the same time it's not my preferred lynch at all.
Are you ready for this?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am

Post by ffullisade »

Which scum team are you positing Nacho as a member?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:43 am

Blue.
Are you ready for this?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:44 am

Post by ffullisade »

So you think he dropped pushing your wagon in favor of bussing CTD?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”