Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

Lowell - I'm pretty sure he was lynched because he was acting scummy, not because he neede replacing. Him being idle *did* prevent him from keeping the town from
lynching
him, though.
If we do have 'bold scum' and townie followers, does that mean that the people who 'led the charge' against the doctor and didn't unvote later are probably more scummy than those who thought about it before makign their decision?

DAS -

I said I thought you could be scum. If I thought you were for sure, I would be voting you. I'm not, ergo it can be assumed I'm not sure. My suspicion on you is not from you FOSing Akbar - and I'm pretty sure I made that obvious; you are trying to avoid that.

You are saying YC should expect flack for being on the lynch, but you weren't any where near that wagon, at all. You didn't vote anyone, offer any defense or opinions at ALL about massive or who was voting him. Instead you kinda fussed it over with Akbar, and now today you are FOSing people who *Were* part of the mislynch? This is what is making me think you are scum; you deliberately avoided the imminent mislynchign of massive, so that you could point fingers the next day.

As for Akbar...I ONLY fosed him and I pointed this out. Had he survived I would have a friend as he was not on the Lynch....The fact you think im scum cuz I fosed, makes me laugh.

By your reasoning (Akbar not being on the lynch/thus being friend) LyingBrian, davidangelsummers, and fircoal are all cleared, because they did not lynch the doctor. Supposedly this means that everyone else on the lynch against massive are *not* your friends, however, you are not talking about them, you are only talking about the last two.

I have no problem voting you, myself.
Vote : Davidangelsummers
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Skruffs brings up some good points. You could of avoided the mislynch, just so you could poke suspicion at the people who were involved, and clear your self.

Vote: DavidAngelSummers
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:00 pm

Post by Y.C »

DAS, what is your reason for choosing to be a silent observer of the doctor speed-lynch?

To elucidate my question: was it deliberate, since you thought he wasn't scum, or for some other reason?
Arma virumque cano, Troiae qui primus ab oris
Italiam, fato profugus, Laviniaque venit
litora, multum ille et terris iactatus et alto
vi superum saevae memorem Iunonis ob iram
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:40 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

Y.C wrote:DAS, what is your reason for choosing to be a silent observer of the doctor speed-lynch?

To elucidate my question: was it deliberate, since you thought he wasn't scum, or for some other reason?
Come on guys...I have said about the weekends . Look at when I last posted before he got lynched. Friday...Look when he got Lynched Sunday...And why was I not asked what I thought b4 you went ahead and Lynched anyway? I get that its hard to grasp my style If I use a word like friend ..
I dont for one seconed think he will be fighting my corner. I think he has less reason to suspect me....I stress enough the importance of getting today right. Lets get everyone posting ...and Fircoal...thats 2 swipes you have had at me..*noted*
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:39 pm

I would also like to point out that this game was dieing on its ass...I thought it needed some finger pointing to get it going and I delivered what I promised..It also sparked debate..Do I really have no support? Cuz then im gunna have to rethink big time..Still reckon Skruffs is giving of a manipulative vibe.
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:32 am

Post by Y.C »

Well, I still have one important issue with you: why is it a Norwegian thing?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:11 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Because 17th May is National Norway Day! To celebrate the fact that it is not national Norway Day, here is a vote count! Captain - let's take the loveboat up the fjords!

davidangelsummers (2) - Skruffs, Fircoal
Skruffs (1) - davidangelsummers
wicked (1)- Lowell
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:24 am

Y.C wrote:Well, I still have one important issue with you: why is it a Norwegian thing?
Cuz im norwegian....As the Mod well knows....
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

It was dieing on it's ass because only three people were talking. :P
DAS - asking questions is *not* being manipulative. Saying "I tracked DAS to Akbar last night", THAT would be manipulative (because it would be lying. I didn't). All I'm trying to do is make sure we get a good lynch, and I intend to be thorough about it.
I'm asking you questions about your involvement/uninvolvement in what happened yesterday. I checked out the times and here's what happened:
Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:38 am - David Angel Summers wrote:Your need to run away deafens me with fear...You are a bigger dog..
Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:44 am - massive wrote:LYNCH SOMEONE ALREADY!
Sailor Jerry - Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:36 am wrote:It's a lynch!
Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:15 am - davidangelsummers wrote: why no finger pointing? doctor just got lyched and no-one seems to give a hoot...
I will take your word that you weren't around because it was a weekend.. :P That's kinda metagamey but you weren't around last weekend either so.. I guess it kind of makes sense. Your words still seem stilted with scumminess, but I don't think I've ever accurately hunted scum before. :P

Unvote
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:45 am

Post by LyingBrian »

vote Y.C
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Y.C »

LB, may I ask why?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Fos: Lying Brian
A vote made without any reasoning in the post, and no reasoning anywhere else.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow. Okay guys, come on. I know you guys want to say something, and I feel self concious when I'm every-other-posting. :)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Skruffs wrote:Wow. Okay guys, come on. I know you guys want to say something, and I feel self concious when I'm every-other-posting. :)
Yeah...its starting to make me think im barking up the wrong tree. Why is everyone hiding?
UNVOTE
Skruffs is being proactive and reasonable ...
LB, the only reasons I think of for your straight vote are as follows:
1) you have limted connection and wanted to post.
2)you wanted to provoke a reaction from certain players
3)your is really bad scum
4)Lazy

I reckon its one of the first two....what does everyone else think?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

Maybe he's the depressed cop and say how great this strategy worked for the depressed doctor yesterday :P

WHen I first signed on I thought "Oh man, LYing BRian and Wicked, OBVIOUS Scum partners..." based on name alone. I'm liking how Lowell poofed again.
Kilmenator, wicked? If you were pro-town you would be posting... aren't you pro-town?
*lets his tears fall into the uncaring ocean*
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:07 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@Y.C

God told me too...

@Fircoal

anywhere else is a pretty broad statement... there's reasoning, just reasoning that i didn't care to share...

@davidangelsummers

1,2, & 4... c'mon did you really think i would admit to # 3?..

5) i'm
secretly
hoping this will get me lynched so i don't have to keep up w/ this game... whoops, i guess that's not a secret anymore is it... striking now...

@Skruffs

nope, not a cop, just a vanilla townie... BTW, i'm sure you were just joking, but making assumptions based on a person's username or icon or anything that stays the same is obviously ridiculous...
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:58 am

Post by wicked »

wow skruffs, you're really reaching ... throwing out accusations left and right, hoping one will stick. if you'd been reading the thread closely, you would've seen I posted where I was going on vacation. I came back today. Need to catch up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wicked, I referred to your vacation earlier when I called for prods.. as you would have seen if you had been reading closely yourself :P
The accusations are from me doing the only thing I can do, seeing how people interacted day one and sking for explanations. If everyone was doing it, I wouldn't be sticking out like a sore thumb :P

LB - yeah I know it's ridiculous... that's why I said that was my first impression. :P If you want to quit the game, get replaced, don't give it to the scum with another mislynch / ruin it for your scum buddies. :P
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by Fircoal »

I care :)

DAS that post was scummy, shows your vote was pure OMGUS.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Skruffs wrote:Kilmenator, wicked? If you were pro-town you would be posting... aren't you pro-town?
*lets his tears fall into the uncaring ocean*
I am pro-town, honestly just been busy with another game that is consuming a lot of my time, but anyway... it is taking up a lot of time. I will give something substantial, tomorrow hopefully, because if not, I will be away for the weekend, and back on Sunday Night, my Hunny it taking me on a mini vacation... Will give something soon though... if not tomorrow, I will give something by Sunday Night. If you feel you need to, you can get a replacement, but I should be able to get something done before you could get me a replacement, but that is up to you guys... I promise, I will get something by Sunday Night, will try for sooner, but it will depend.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:40 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

@Skruffs

i tried to get replaced, and Sailor Jerry was having trouble finding one, so i offered to come back, but warned i'm still concentrating on getting my computer fully restored... i'll probably do a re-read sometime, but right now MafiaScum is not my top priority... i wish that wasn't so, but unfortunately right now it is... that may change in a week or two, but i can't say for sure... again, i'm just a vanilla townie, so if the mafia want to off me tonight, that's fine w/ me... in reality it would be anti-town to lynch me or have the vig kill me, but if we have a SK, he can off me too... don't make me no nevermind...

unvote

vote: davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:09 pm

Fircoal wrote:I care :)

DAS that post was scummy, shows your vote was pure OMGUS.
nah, It was also based on the fact I knew I was innocent and skruffs was saying I went away on purpose , when its was just me having a weekends off. When he took it in to account and unvoted I took it as a town tell.
Well,,,,guys...Im off to New Zealand on Tuesday for 3 weeks .....so we best get me replaced...do not be silly and lynch me...its the worse thing you could do ....
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

yowza... new zealand... *jealous*
I'll start asking people i know to replace in... this is a fun gamge.
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by wicked »

mod, can we get a replacement please?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Central Scutinizer will replace davidangelsummers - waiting on his confirm!
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”