thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:49 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Vote: Skruffs
because I haven't played with you before. Although to be fair, that list is quite long in this game.

Hey CubsFan! I think this is the first time we've been in a game together.
Mastermind of Sin, Locus Cosecant, Darklight140, Kwyjibo, Omniplx, and Uraj are scummy. *wink, wink*
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Since there's no need to add to Jack's bandwagon, I'll just question why he posted three times already... That's odd, but what's odder is that he's voted in each of them. Apparently, he's post restricted. Anyone else want to claim post restrictions?

I can't
wait
to see what flavor Jack's role has.
Mastermind of Sin, Locus Cosecant, Darklight140, Kwyjibo, Omniplx, and Uraj are scummy. *wink, wink*
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:21 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

thrawn1020, same as I am on here. It's been awhile since I've been on, but I went to the same school as MoS. Actually, still do; we're roommates in college now.

*shrug* I don't know what Jack would have been trying to accomplish. The reaction that happened was very natural. The question he should be asking himself is why wouldn't he get a second vote for voting that way? Very weird...
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:57 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

*shrug* I can't think of anything crazy enough <i>other</i> than FLCL for Jack's role. Regardless, this is what we have to work with.

Although, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe he's from Neon Genesis Evangelion. They continually referred to cities as "New" this or that. New Geneva might be far away from Japan, but who knows? And just think of Rei...she could be that weird in a heartbeat.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:51 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Either way, he has probably as many votes as the rest of us do. I count roughly ten at this point.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:57 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

With Ubertimmy prodded, there's no point in bandwagoning him until he or his replacement is here. Skruffs, I can't decide whether or not I should be voting you at the moment. You have some posts that are very logical-looking, and some that...well, to put it lightly, are both hard to follow, and useless. There's no point in discussing the "ideal" scum here, because that's only in theory, and you confuse the issue by making the information public.

I was mostly making a half-assed attempt at a joke at Jack's expense, without a desire to follow through. However much it makes the first few pages interesting, it was really annoying! And just to be clear, I'm not claiming information regarding the existence of post restrictions in the game by my vote.

I'm going to throw out an FOS to AndrewS for the little explanation on why a random vote restriction would ruin an endgame. That sort of analysis, as Skruffs' analysis of what stereotypical scum do, is less useful when the information is made public. As an aside, I would argue that scum wouldn't just jump on the bandwagon right away, and if Jack or someone else had a random voting post restriction, he'd probably have moved his vote and have to be convinced to move it back. Regardless, he's claimed not to have a post restriction at this point. That is some information.

Cuban smoker, why are you so interested in pressuring people who aren't here? What's the use? I get it, you can potentially avoid commenting on the discussions here, but as long as the mod knows what is going on and does something about it, we'll have a chance to pressure ubertimmy later.

For the moment, my vote is staying on Skruffs because there isn't a compelling reason to move it elsewhere.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:24 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Simenon wrote:
Cuban Smoker wrote: cuban smoker wrote:
BIG FOS: Skruffs for vote hoping to spectrumvoid who made a good point. I should also note that players who post a lot are valuable (either as townie or mafia) and thus voting for/lynching spectrumvoid is destructive. I would switch my vote to scruffs if I didn't have it squarely pointed at my favourite target.

I really don't understand this argument

Vote thrawn1020
(Bolded for emphasis) I really don't like his fishing for Jack's character or his possible post restriction. It seems like he's trying to get a little too much out in the open that I would care for.
Well, I don't understand your argument. We've agreed that Jack doesn't have a post restriction a little while ago, and it
seemed
pretty likely that he had something or other until he broke the pattern. I don't know where cuban smoker has his vote currently, but it certainly makes sense to support a lynch on Skruffs without voting when not everyone was in the game.

Whether or not you like the fishing, I didn't receive anything for it, and I backed off once it was clear he didn't have one. Now that everyone is here and there is no scent of a post restriction, and I've apologized, I'm not sure why you decided to vote me over the schizophrenic postings that have been going around.

Unvote, Vote: Simenon
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:10 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Seriously, if I just wanted to toss someone under, I'd pick anyone other than simenon. Instead of attempting to provoke conversation, and trying to figure out what he thought, I would just let it go and attack anybody else.

Let me be clear, since running my mouth off earlier with wild speculation on my part didn't seem to go over very well. I don't expect that there will be anything to come of this. That's why I feel comfortable pressuring him directly instead of just taking the time to smear him the next time I post. I am voting him because he's voting me, but it's the reason supplied that made it an obvious next step for me.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Skruffs, I was guessing, I hadn't actually counted the votes. It seemed pretty close though. By any chance, did you count the votes up before you decided to test the theory?
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:28 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Simenon wrote:It's not the post restriction, it's the "I don't know what kind of flavor". Nor do I like your omgus. You're voting me because you want to understand what I thought. There's not much depth in this thought process.
Clearly not.

I was asking why, out of what you read, what I did standed out as scummiest. And you responded with, "Well, it should be obvious". As should have been my sarcasm.

Humor me. You don't get to OMGUS me and then complain later when I OMGUS you back.
Now
my vote's OMGUS.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:52 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

*Bump*

Nobody has posted in a day. Where is everyone?
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Skruffs wrote:*eyeballs on Simenon and Thrawn*
What are you guys up to, anyways?
He OMGUS'ed me about something nobody really cared that much about, and I voted him back for it. I still don't understand why out of everything that he had read up to the point he posted, my vote for Jack early was the most interesting.

I'm not understanding the reasoning behind CubsFan at the moment. Is this a "He's not posting" vote, or is this a "We need to get serious about somebody, right away!" vote?
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

It's true, but they try to avoid it for a reason. People will tend to run you up when that sort of thing happened.

See also, "Post Restriction, Erroneously Claiming Someone Possesses A" for other examples of attracting attention to oneself.

I'm sorry, I am feeling funny today. Must be all the testing that's been going on. Don't read much into that.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Skruffs wrote:Hemisphere Dancer!
ARE YOU SCUM???
Obviously blatantly stolen from Locus Cosecant.
cubansmoker wrote:C'mon town, get the vote out! This day 1 has dragged on long enough. We need someone closer to a lynch so we can smell their sweat. The nose knows how to catch mafia.
Per your request,
Unvote, Vote: Skruffs
. Cubsfan seems ok to me though.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:19 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

We're getting to the point where I just want to start randomly bandwagoning people.

Where's the activity? I admit I haven't had anything to post, but maybe it's nearing the time to do something crazy...
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

AbboTT wrote:No, Thrawn!

Glitzy titles and an armada are no reason to join the dark side.

Unvote,Vote:Thrawn
For falling from the right.

Err... I mean. He wanted a bandwagon. Let's give it to him.
I seriously have nothing in this game. I don't know what to say.... so.... uh....
BLOOD!

unFoS
Huh? Who said I was joining the dark side? I'm just trying to clone:

Boring Footsoldier 0

Creature - Useless Slob

1: Get owned by something with
armor
0: Get owned by your
slave
. (It's only free because he was a slave already)
1 million: Watch haplessly as our Valiant Hero escapes our clutches once again!

Never in my life have I seen a creature as useless as the boring footsoldier

1/1

That way 90% of them can commit seppuku without me noticing. And that is probably the worst flavor text ever. Serves me right for doing it on the spot.

Good call on the bringing me back to the game front. That means it's time for a...

Unvote, Vote: Hemisphere Dancer
to pressure someone different.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

I'm here. Sorry, I have been gone for a week for my Spring Break.

Unvote
, and I'm going to reread tonight or tomorrow.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:30 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

I'm a little suspicious of Mert for being on AndrewS about the Jack thing. AndrewS has a point, but it isn't likely to come to fruition, and I think we are past the whole "Jack has a post restriction" thing by now. I think it's counterproductive to talk about it now, while we are so close to lynch.

Skruffs, are you saying you want to lynch Jack today? Something tells me he'll be here tomorrow.

Right now, I think I have to go with a
Vote: Mert
because I don't see anything else. If someone was going to be lynched directly for the Jack Has a Posting Restriction thing, I would have thought it would have happened by now. There's no denying that what AndrewS was saying is true, so it makes no sense to call him out on it. That said, it seems obvious that Jack has no posting restriction.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Oh, we know what will happen. The person with the most votes will be lynched, majority or not.

I definitely want to know what the reasoning is behind AndrewS not being scum, as I'm leaning that way myself. Considering the way he piled on right behind me when I voted Mert...and my vote on Mert wasn't that solid.

speaking of which,
Unvote
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:47 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Process of elimination time: this tactic worked so well day one...

"How to find a Pro-Town Player"

Vote: Mert

2. Defend your vote with a bullshit reason, and watch who piles on behind you.

3. Vote somebody else.

[/sarcasm]

See how nicely I covered both one and two!?

Seriously, two power roles is a bummer. Time to get some reactions.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:35 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

*bump* Waiting for mod answer to the replacer question. Also waiting on some of the information requested by others who are in this game. I understand many of you were busy or otherwise unavailable over the Easter weekend, and look forward to seeing you back here soon.

-thrawn1020
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:39 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

My thoughts are that the vig would likely not kill in the first night, if only to see what the situation was. There's no reason to kill before there's more information. I don't follow the reasoning behind how the kills could have happened without the vig unless you mean that there's an SK kill, and you could have just said that.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:41 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Jack would have been a likely target for an SK/Vig on Night one, if only for being confusing day one. That sort of confusion might draw me as a vig to kill night one, even though I know it usually is a bad idea. An SK might reason that while Jack is drawing attention away from himself, killing him might set up future plays among the other players who pushed for his lynch on early day one. *shrug* Unless they both chose randomly, then we're up a creek! ;)

Point is, nothing can be assumed until tomorrow. Then we'll be able to figure out what happened last night.

Unvote
, because I don't think Mert is scum.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:23 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

What I meant was that we would have a second set of data, and that would give us some basis for figuring out what happened night one. It seems as though there are many different theories as to what occurred, and I can't say I understand all of the reasoning behind them, either.

Knowing we have a vig dead, if we get two more dead tomorrow, we can pretty much consider our SK "outed". Considering that the Doctor is dead, and barring a second doctor from existing, I think we can all agree that under those circumstances we'd know about our SK. If we get only one dead tomorrow, then we'd have no SK.

Again, barring weird unexplainable stuff.

In short, having two sets of nightchoice data should help us determine the number of groups of enemies we face.

Aside from that, I agree with Mert from two above me.
Vote: Cuban smoker

That post of yours could use some clarification.

I am not concerned with a nameclaim, as I don't think that it will turn anything up. Remember, (and this is metagaming somewhat), but this is a "mini normal", and the flavor for mini normals is not supposed to influence the game mechanics. Therefore, it's unlikely that the names of the roles that the scum got would be at all correlated to their scummyness.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:29 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Sweet, the forums are back!'

I am here, but I'm saying upfront that I will be gone for this entire weekend, starting tomorrow at around 10 AM.

I hope to check before then, but it may not happen. I am hoping that the mod will give us a votecount sometime before Sunday, because I think a lot has been changing recently, and my memory is fried.

Unvote
, if I was voting. Have a merry time.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:30 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

I am curious as to the nature of the Mert suspicions. I have voted Mert several times, but I can never seem to justify keeping the vote there very long. That is one reason I'm not voting currently. If cuban and Skruffs would be so kind as to explain, I would be very happy.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:37 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

No, I just had very minor reasons for doing so i.e. random voting or voting placed for reactions by other players. I have voted Mert twice in this game, the first of which had to do with suspicions related to Mert's voting of AndrewS over the Jack question. In the same post as I placed the vote, I expressed the fact that it was not a very solid vote. I promptly resumed voting for Mert after the night phase. However, it was pretty clearly a lead/joke on my part.

So, my question to Spectrumvoid is this: Whatever gave you the idea that I had
no
reason to vote Mert in the past?

To clarify: I unvoted to avoid the wagon getting momentum before reasons were presented, of which a few have been. Waiting on Skruffs' opinion. And waiting to decide whether or not there is sufficient reason to vote Mert for real.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:33 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Not quite, spectrumvoid. Though I thank you for pointing out some of my poor english.

For emphasis:

You are right. I
have voted
Mert in the past in this game. However, I
couldn't
justify
keeping
my vote there for long, not that I had no reason for being there in the first place.

My personal aversion to name claiming in this case has to do with the fact that we are playing a mini normal, which tends to obfuscate roles. I don't think we should let our suspicions be swayed by some name claim that could just be misleading us.

If I'm understanding Skruffs right, I agree with him that I think it's unlikely that someone had information that would have helped along the deaths we had last night. More likely, they were a product of multiple killers. If we don't have two kills tomorrow, we can turn on the wooz detectors, and assume that our vig killed night one. That makes some amount of sense, and barring someone outing themselves with a crazy role, is likely what happened.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Not unless someone has been holding out on us. I think my explanation sort of fits, but it is working from the theory that there are no surprises lurking behind closed doors regarding any potential roleblocks, doc protects, potential SK's, one-shots... the possibilities are pretty wide open, so I figured I would try to deal with only the ones that seem reasonable. Now if the vig didn't kill...then we really have a mystery.

Mod-directed question: why does it say that there are four votes on yamahako when only skruffs, cubsfan, and spectrumvoid are listed voting for him? Is that correct?
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

*bump* It's now Sunday, and we haven't had anything since Friday. Still waiting on official clarification from the mod(I'm positive it's a mistake though). Mostly, though, I'd like people to post that they're here. Are there people who haven't posted since their little "I'm back after the fall!" ditty earlier, or people who haven't come back to us yet? If so, please prod them. Thanks in advance.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:55 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Ubertimmy was the last person to come back after the forums went down, and has posted only one short note. Mod, please disregard my earlier requests, and prod Ubertimmy.

Vote: Ubertimmy

Opinions, please.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #31) » Thu May 03, 2007 8:28 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Well, if ubertimmy doesn't post within 3 days, I suggest that we get him replaced in favor of someone who is more active. I don't see the point in lynching someone who isn't here to defend themselves unless replacement has stalled.

For the moment,
unvote
. But I'm watching to see what you do, and I will formally request replacement of ubertimmy if he doesn't post in this game by Sunday, May 6.

A quick check of the Vacation/Limited Access thread shows that ubertimmy hasn't posted there, either. ubertimmy: with a deadline and your being gone for over two weeks now, you need to post by May 6th.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #32) » Sun May 06, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Rather, this time let him know that his actual
posting
is required this time, and replacement is preferred if he wishes to lurk through this game.

Ubertimmy was prodded once before, and the mod said that the prod was picked up. It could just have been an oversight on his part to post following that, and frankly I don't care the reason. I just want him to post.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #33) » Tue May 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

I agree that we need to examine Yamahako.

Vote: Yamahako

Now that Ubertimmy is being prodded/replaced, there's no point in voting him.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #34) » Tue May 08, 2007 6:20 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

No, it's not, I'm just expressing my support for the idea of examination. I also didn't, and don't now, have time for a reread. Therefore, as I'm busy taking care of moving and finals in all of my classes, I'm hoping someone will come through and do it for me. If you have the time, would you mind doing that for me?
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #35) » Wed May 09, 2007 11:28 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Well, abbott is right about the L -1 thing - didn't realize.
Unvote

I'll try to do a reread sometime, but in all likelyhood, I'll be totally offline from around 8 AM tomorrow till Monday sometime.

As for my opinions, well, they're forthcoming. That'll have to do for now, since final exams take precedence over this.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #36) » Mon May 21, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

First, an apology. It's been 11 days since I've read this game, which is about 4 times as long as I ever want to be away from this(or any) game. I will try to get on and at least read every 3 days or so, and maybe post. That said, this game is going to be a rather slow one, judging from the fact that the thread was created nearly 3 months ago. I apologize for not being really around the past 3 weeks, as RL has gotten in the way. Now that all I'm doing is job hunting/working, things should be much improved, but my internet access will be somewhat less than I'd like. Silly dial-up. Try to hold me to the 3 days thing in thread, and I'll try to post that I read if nothing else.

Second, a welcome. I'm glad to see that some replacements have been found. Perhaps this will allow the game to move quicker.

Third, content. Question: Is that lynch a done deal? I think we're all a little peeved about cubs not being here, or not posting as the case may be. Realizing that it may be a little late now to stop the lynch as the deadline is two days away, I submit that I would prefer replacement to lynching, but some form of removal of cubsfan from this game is preferable to keeping him around. I'm going to get on on Wednesday to make sure we don't need another vote, but the deed is done there as far as I'm concerned.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #37) » Wed May 30, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

I'm posting to say that I'm here, and also want comment from OTU.

Beyond that, rereading is required at this point. However, I don't agree that we are necessarily at LyLo. We have had quite a few power roles announced officially at this point. With this large number outed already, it is possible that the mafia group was made stronger by having Godfather or immediate roleblock of the first target on a mafia member, or other similar minor power additions rather than just giving them three people.

Just giving my .02 to try and prevent us from falling into a rut.

Beyond that, I don't think that we need to shy away from running OTU up to L - 2 at this point.
Vote: OvertheUnder
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:49 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Zu_Faul, I'll be posting in order. I won't compromise the mass claim in order to respond to an accusation that was only tossed around by one person. At this point, your words are discounted until you claim and resolve the issue, hence why I'm voting for you. I'll remove the vote after you claim.

And related to that: I don't worry that much about a quicklynch in this game, which has ran at a glacial pace. I don't think that people are going to become quite active now after being relatively slow for months on end. You can check: This thread was started in February. That's more than a month per day so far. This game is going nowhere quickly.

All in all, what everyone needs to see is the claim of the power role by zu_faul. I(and everyone else) await your response.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:26 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

My apologies, I'm here. I'm glad to see that zu-Faul finally claimed!
Unvote
, not that it explains anything.

My turn.

I am a roleblocker. A rather useless roleblocker so far, as it turns out.

Targets: N1: AndrewS
N2: Yamahako
N3: I failed to send in a choice

I'm sure that isn't going to win me any points, but fwiw, you do have me available for tonight.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:37 am

Post by thrawn1020 »

Hold on a minute. Ugh. I was claiming in another game at around the same time. And do you think that anybody would be so silly as to add an extra night to their claim if they were in their right mind? I hope you give me a reconsider after my (checked) claim. I had the first part right, about being useless. I do apologize about going from memory. I just checked my logs, and this is what I have down:

N1: Skruffs
N2: Failed to send in a choice

That's more like it. Please give me a chance to confirm that by letting me block one of the potential targets tonight.
thrawn1020
thrawn1020
Goon
thrawn1020
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by thrawn1020 »

Man, you people! Maybe I don't want to say what was going on in my life at that point....

Responding to the statement that I had only posted in one other game on this site ever.... The system must be broken. I've been around since '05. Says so to the right of every post I make. You must not even have checked... good job doing your homework there.

Sure, I knew what game I was posting in, I'd just forgotton the chain of events there. Though to be perfectly honest, I'm shocked I'm still living. It's not often you live several days after posting a claim that obviously bad, even if it was inadvertant on my part.

I think someone needs to make a decision. Either just lynch me or lets go with the cop. Lets stop wasting time here. That's what caused me to forget everything that has happened here. The stupid thread has been open since February.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”