Micro 217: MORPH THE CAT GOES PLATINUM

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Who »

Also, the seriousness of your vote was questionable when you first posted it, so it didn't need too much of a reaction.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Really, I thought it would be a good reaction test :(

That still doesn't dismiss voided's stubborness about defending you tho.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 311, morph the cat wrote:Why the fuck has no one asked FERY about how real fairies are?
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Who »

@Morph the cat
Because you haven't posted much. DO YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRIES, OR ARE YOU SCUM?

@Sakura
Well then, the reaction test worked, you got a reaction from voided. We now know that voided attacks people with bad cases.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by morph the cat »

OF COURSE I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES. I'M AN ANCIENT MYTHICAL BOOK OF DRUIDIC LORE FOR FUCKS SAKE. FAIRIES ARE A DIME A DOZEN COMPARED TO LLYFR FFERYLLT.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

No way was that a reaction test. Do not buy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sad Mod Announcement:

Thez needs to be force-replaced because of a band. Sending out a couple of PMs now to people who expressed interest before, but sad mod is very, very sad.
Last edited by Nachomamma8 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Who »

In post 354, morph the cat wrote:OF COURSE I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES. I'M AN ANCIENT MYTHICAL BOOK OF DRUIDIC LORE FOR FUCKS SAKE. FAIRIES ARE A DIME A DOZEN COMPARED TO LLYFR FFERYLLT.
I think you're lying. Everyone else here, besides DoctorPepper, Sakura, and you, has made a post with only "I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO"
PROVE THAT YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRIES BY POSTING THAT! OTHERWISE YOU'RE OBVSCUM!
(Also, DoctorPepper, IGMEOU you non-believer)
Amrun wrote:No way was that a reaction test. Do not buy.
I think it's a possibility that Sakura was telling the truth. Not sure as to how likely it is, but it's a possibility.
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Who »

@Mod

In the ban announcement it said
Baezu is banned from playing in new mafia games for one month for ongoing games discussion. He or she may not join any game as a replacement or a player to start the game until September 18th.
This is a new game ban, so no replacements are required.

Or do you know something I don't?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

<3
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 353, Who wrote:Well then, the reaction test worked, you got a reaction from voided. We now know that voided attacks people with bad cases.
You make that sound like a bad thing...

P-EDIT: He was talking about Thez, not baezu?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Who »

In post 360, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 353, Who wrote:Well then, the reaction test worked, you got a reaction from voided. We now know that voided attacks people with bad cases.
You make that sound like a bad thing...

P-EDIT: He was talking about Thez, not baezu?
He originally said both of them, then edited out Baezu after I pointed out that Baezu's ban did not require force-replacements.

And I did not mean it as a bad thing. Sakura was attacking you for it, I was pointing out that all you were doing was attacking someone with a bad case, which is a very good thing to do.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by morph the cat »

OKAY I AM CAUGHT UP AND HOLF FUCKING FUCKBALLS CAN WE PLEASE JUST POLICY THIS BAEZU CHICK NOW?

Okay like... Look. I don't care what your fucking excuse is. Kuribo impresonation or not, that's very not okay. SIX FUCKING MILLION people die, and you feel it appropriate to make light of it? Like, this is one of those jokes that is inexcusable.

VOTE: Baezu

For fuck's sake. These people were BURNED FUCKING ALIVE IN OVENS AND YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT. NO. FUCK THAT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD. KARMA IS A BIGGER BITCH THAN FFERY, AND I HOPE SHE GIVES YOU A NICE BIG HEAPING PLATE OF PAIN AND SUFFERING.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 343, Amrun wrote:Oh my God, stop using chainsaw so badly.

Sakura, what's your read on voided?

Baezu, that was adorable and I need to remember to show Kuribo this post game.
<3 Love you Amrun!
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 358, Who wrote:
@Mod

In the ban announcement it said
Baezu is banned from playing in new mafia games for one month for ongoing games discussion. He or she may not join any game as a replacement or a player to start the game until September 18th.
This is a new game ban, so no replacements are required.

Or do you know something I don't?
:cry:

Fuck me!!! I'm so sad, too. It'll never happen again!!!
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 362, morph the cat wrote:OKAY I AM CAUGHT UP AND HOLF FUCKING FUCKBALLS CAN WE PLEASE JUST POLICY THIS BAEZU CHICK NOW?

Okay like... Look. I don't care what your fucking excuse is. Kuribo impresonation or not, that's very not okay. SIX FUCKING MILLION people die, and you feel it appropriate to make light of it? Like, this is one of those jokes that is inexcusable.

For fuck's sake. These people were BURNED FUCKING ALIVE IN OVENS AND YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT. NO. FUCK THAT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD. KARMA IS A BIGGER BITCH THAN FFERY, AND I HOPE SHE GIVES YOU A NICE BIG HEAPING PLATE OF PAIN AND SUFFERING.
I apologize. I didn't mean to offend. Please don't take it as serious AT ALL. I'm jewish and I had family die in the holocaust. I'm just surprised that Kuribo can get away with statements like that and not be banned and I can't joke about his inappropriateness without getting chewed out.

I was just trying to have fun and unlock achievements...

My spirit and will has been defeated... :(
Show

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

...the fuck just happened...
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah good i hope you suffer for that. Kuribo does get in toruble for shit like that, and you ought to as well. Posting this from my main because i think wrong account might be an achievement, and also saying that i am THIS close to replacing out in silent rage. You really shouldn't have made that joke in the first place, like... ever.

Very notcool.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 367, Cabd wrote:Yeah good i hope you suffer for that. Kuribo does get in toruble for shit like that, and you ought to as well. Posting this from my main because i think wrong account might be an achievement, and also saying that i am THIS close to replacing out in silent rage. You really shouldn't have made that joke in the first place, like... ever.

Very notcool.
Just so you know i went through the banned list and cross checked it with the timing of the holocaust comment kuribo made and he did NOT get banned for it. Should have, but didn't. Also, it's not a very nice thing to say in seriousness that I should suffer. I DO suffer! Every motherfucking day. You have no idea what suffering is. It's people like you who make life hell for people like me. In fact, I am going to replace out of the game that I was dying to be a part of because of the comment you just made.
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Baezu »

You actually made me cry.

Did my joke comment make either you or ffery cry?

I'm contemplating living right now...
Show

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by morph the cat »

ffery here.

Guys please don't replace out.

Maybe just take a break until tomorrow? :(
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Who »

Wow, I severely underestimated the kind of rage which went on here when I made Post #74.
Spoiler: Long rant. Do not read if you are affected by comments on things like the holocaust.
In post 362, morph the cat wrote:OKAY I AM CAUGHT UP AND HOLF FUCKING FUCKBALLS CAN WE PLEASE JUST POLICY THIS BAEZU CHICK NOW?

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH-ASS PUSSY! STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE! 6 MILLION PEOPLE DIED? BOO HOO! 60 FUCKING MILLION FUCKING FUCKING PEOPLE DIE EVERY YEAR! THAT'S 10 TIMES AS MANY DIE IN JUST ONE YEAR AS IN THE WHOLE OF THE HOLOCAUST! AND IF KARMA IS SUCH A BITCH THEN WHY DID THOSE PEOPLE DIE? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING DESERVED IT! THAT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF KARMA, YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! IT ALSO MEANS YOU FUCKING DESERVE WHAT YOU FUCKING GET! SO IF ALL THOSE PEOPLE DIED THEN IF KARMA IS THIS LEGENDARY FORCE YOU BELIEVE IN THEY FUCKING DESERVED TO DIE THE WAY THEY DID! WHAT? THEY DIDN'T? KARMA ONLY APPLIES WHEN YOU SAY IT DOES? LOLOL OBVSCUM IS OBV! HE SELECTIVELY APPLIES HIS PRINCIPLES! AND ALSO GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT! THEY WERE KILLED THEN BURNED, NOT BURNED ALIVE! BURNING THE BODIES WAS SIMPLY AN EFFECTIVE METHOD OF DISPOSAL! DO YOU HOLD THAT AGAINST THE NAZIS? HOW WOULD YOU GET RID OF THOSE FUCKING BODIES? BURNING THEM PREVENTS THEM FROM PILING UP AND STINKING! I mean sure, hydrofluoric acid is the way to dispose of a body but that's expensive, hard to get, and dangerous to handle. Or you could always cook them and feed them to the living. YOU ARE HATING ON THE NAZIS FOR BURNING BODIES, WOULD YOU RATHER THAT THEY GOT RID OF THE BODIES BY FEEDING THEM TO THE LIVING PEOPLE IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS? HUH, WOULD YOU? WOULD YOU? AND YOU STILL DON'T EVEN FUCKING BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! FAIRIES ARE AS FUCKING REAL AS THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST IS! FUCKING FAIRIES ARE NOT REAL BECAUSE FAIRIES DO NOT FUCK! THAT I KNOW OF! BUT BACK TO HOLOCAUST JOKES! WHAT'S WORSE THAN FINDING HALF A WORM IN YOUR APPLE? THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST! YOU ARE SUCH FUCKING OBVSCUM THAT YOUR SCUMMINESS IS OBV AND SO OBV THAT IT IS MORE OBV THAN IF YOU WERE MOD-CONFIRMED SCUM! ONLY SCUM WOULD INSIST ON A LYNCH OF SOMEONE WHO MADE A HILARIOUS HOLOCAUST JOKE BECAUSE THEY WERE WHINY AND CLAIMED TO BE HURT! SCUM! SCUM SCUM SCUM! YOU ARE SCUM! WHY ARE YOU STILL FUCKING HERE?!?!? LYNCH THIS FUCKING SCUM! THE HOLOCAUST IS HILARIOUS! ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS DUMB! WHY IS IT FUNNY YOU ASK? BECAUSE IT WAS SO EASY TO STOP! HITLER OFFERED TO LET THE JEWS GO TO OTHER COUNTRIES, BUT NOBODY WANTED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING SCUM! SO HE POISONED THEM ALL AND THEN BURNED THEM! THE HOLOCAUST ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE THE OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE AMERICA AND FRANCE LET IT! THE ONLY REASON EVERYONE SEES IT AS BAD IS BECAUSE THE JEWS HAVE ALL THE MONEY! OTHERWISE NOBODY WOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT 10% OF THE YEARLY DEATH RATE HAPPENING OVER A LONG TIME! AND YOU ARE SO FUCKING SCUM BECAUSE OF THE HOLOCAUST! HITLER LIKED CATS! YOU ARE NAMED AFTER CATS! CLEARLY YOUR WORSE THAN HITLER! THUS CLEARLY YOUR SCUM!
DrunkenPeppar
DrunkenPeppar
Townie
DrunkenPeppar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by DrunkenPeppar »

Is there an achievement for Alt posting?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Serious question. Who, are you trying to make Cabd replace out?

VOTE: Who

Sidenote: Guys, lets all refrain from off color jokes now. But lets not replace out because of this. Ffery's right, just cool off and take a break for a while.

Game related: I get the anger Cabd, but its something you could get across without voting. Not sure whether to take this as legit rage and vote. Or legit rage with game related opportunistic vote
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Who »

There's one called "didn't fuck up", I'm currently betting on it being an achievement for not altslipping.

Pepper, what do you think?
Hint: I said not to read it if you were affected by holocaust comments.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”