Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Twito »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:Dude RR your dogged determination to get Twito lynched today... even to the point of claiming cop tells me that you are either scum yourself
or
you outed yourself incredibly early to get rid of one possible scum, and that is kind of a dumb move.
Because as my pre-claim post shows, Twito and livingod put me in a situation where I get lynched tommorow if I don't do something drastic. I don't see how claiming cop tommorow would've been any more helpful to the town, and you'd obviously be less inclined to believe me.
And that not actually being truth made your claim useless in case it's truth.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Thesp wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote:
Anyway, on with the livingod death and all.
Do you believe both Twito and myself are innocent? I admit I didn't think of this approach, but its annoying to me that what I consider pretty good evidence is being totally ignored. My cop claim had its reasons, do you find them valid?
I must have missed something - did you claim an investigation on Twito?
No. But I
am
willing to stake my life on Twito being scum, especially since I'll probably be lynched/under extremely heavy suspicion tomorrow if he isn't anyway. If the town wants to lynch livingodscum and then judge myself and Twito, I suppose I could live with that but I'd rather if it were the other way around.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Twito wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:Dude RR your dogged determination to get Twito lynched today... even to the point of claiming cop tells me that you are either scum yourself
or
you outed yourself incredibly early to get rid of one possible scum, and that is kind of a dumb move.
Because as my pre-claim post shows, Twito and livingod put me in a situation where I get lynched tommorow if I don't do something drastic. I don't see how claiming cop tommorow would've been any more helpful to the town, and you'd obviously be less inclined to believe me.
And that not actually being truth made your claim useless in case it's truth.
Both Kison and yourself flat out said that if livingod is scum, I'll be next in the line. livingod practically said that if he's scum, people should think you innocent. You've been blatantly distancing each other associating livingod with me since my first attack on you. If livingod was lynched today and came up scum without me claiming beforehand, there'd be a very reasonable chance I'd get lynched tommorow depite my town claim.

Your absolute refusal to sacrifice yourself in order to get rid of two people you claimed again and again in the past are obviously scumbuddies further convinces me of your guilt.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I guess that is a valid point. But still... I'm not sure why you are so against the livingod lynch today instead of the Twito lynch. It would still prove part of your theory correct.
Two reasons:

1. I mostly think livingod's scum because of his connection to Twito.
2. I'm afraid of getting lynched tommorow myself. Like I said though, if livingod turning out scum would convince you to lynch
Twito
tommorow rather than myself, I could totally go with that as well.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Thesp »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
Thesp wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote:
Anyway, on with the livingod death and all.
Do you believe both Twito and myself are innocent? I admit I didn't think of this approach, but its annoying to me that what I consider pretty good evidence is being totally ignored. My cop claim had its reasons, do you find them valid?
I must have missed something - did you claim an investigation on Twito?
No. But I
am
willing to stake my life on Twito being scum, especially since I'll probably be lynched/under extremely heavy suspicion tomorrow if he isn't anyway.
This is a less than wise thing to do if you are town. I think Twito is more likely to be town, and now given your claim you are too (as its unlikely that scum claim cop unprovoked at this moment, as if they're still alive at endgame it raises eyebrows). I don't see why one of you has to be scum.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Kison »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I guess that is a valid point. But still... I'm not sure why you are so against the livingod lynch today instead of the Twito lynch. It would still prove part of your theory correct.
Agreed. I'm not going to buy your theory, RR, unless you yourself help to lynch Livingod. You said he's scum, and you included him in your Twito claim. So far, you have tried to do everything in your power to create a bandwagon against Twito. Livingod is scum. You claimed it. So vote for him.

Tomorrow we can see about Twito.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Well, even if my reasons for thinking Twito + livingod = scumscum don't convince you, I suppose claiming was still a good move on my part to prevent the lynch they had planned for me tomorrow. I urge the town the reconsider, though.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Kison wrote:
Agreed. I'm not going to buy your theory, RR, unless you yourself help to lynch Livingod. You said he's scum, and you included him in your Twito claim. So far, you have tried to do everything in your power to create a bandwagon against Twito. Livingod is scum. You claimed it. So vote for him.

Tomorrow we can see about Twito.
Raging Rabbit wrote:Two reasons:

1. I mostly think livingod's scum because of his connection to Twito.
2. I'm afraid of getting lynched tommorow myself. Like I said though, if livingod turning out scum would convince you to lynch Twito tommorow rather than myself, I could totally go with that as well.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Twito »

RR wrote:Your absolute refusal to sacrifice yourself in order to get rid of two people you claimed again and again in the past are obviously scumbuddies further convinces me of your guilt.
I still don't make unnecessary sacrafices. If I coincider something to be worth it I do it. If you tell me something is worth it and I don't agree with you I don't do it.
RR wrote:2. I'm afraid of getting lynched tommorow myself. Like I said though, if livingod turning out scum would convince you to lynch Twito tommorow rather than myself, I could totally go with that as well.
You seeing your case againts me ain't working and afraid of getting lynched with your scumbuddy noted. Btw I'm not planning on getting you lynched tomorrow. I'd be looking in to olio tomorrow.
Raging Rabbit wrote:Well, even if my reasons for thinking Twito + livingod = scumscum don't convince you, I suppose claiming was still a good move on my part to prevent the lynch they had planned for me tomorrow. I urge the town the reconsider, though.
You are ridicilously paranoid. You should be lynched but you will live a while with that claim. It was still stupid as you weren't the one getting lynched tomorrow and if you told the truth you just likely wasted a cop :P
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Kison »

Raging Rabbit wrote:1. I mostly think livingod's scum because of his connection to Twito.
Sorry, but that's not going to cut it for most people. A lot of us already suspected Livingod to begin with. Now you're pulling a new theory out of thin air. What it looks like to me is a final effort to pull people off of Livingod and onto Twito. Since Livingod is already at Lynch - 2, let's finish him off.
Raging Rabbit wrote:2. I'm afraid of getting lynched tommorow myself. Like I said though, if livingod turning out scum would convince you to lynch Twito tommorow rather than myself, I could totally go with that as well.
Let's put it this way... If you try to get people to lynch Twito and we lynch Livingod instead, and you show no effort to aid us, I see 0 reason to go along with your theory. You saw a scum close to lynching and ignored it. Their "plot" to have Livingod lynched, if it is true, is already debunked in your previous post either way.

You seem afraid that a Livingod lynch means your lynching. However, I see no reason to think that you will have any MORE of a hard time convincing people that you're innocent with Livingod DEAD than you would right now.

You seem convinced. Yet you're not acting to prove it. If you're not scum, help us lynch Livingod, who everyone thinks is your scumbuddy. If you don't, then we simply think you're trying to get people to unvote him.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Twito »

It's looking like RR already knows livingod to be scum and has already started to defend himself... hmm..
Show

Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Kison wrote:You seem afraid that a Livingod lynch means your lynching. However, I see no reason to think that you will have any MORE of a hard time convincing people that you're innocent with Livingod DEAD than you would right now.
RR wrote:First of all, some quotes to show my motives:

Twito, 512 wrote:
I'm voting livingod I believe and as you didn't provide 3 reasons I don't see why I should do it now, again. And it would require re-read as I've kinda forgot about him over the argument with RR which I think was RR's goal so put that as one of those reasons.
On top of my head also the way livingod jumped on me.
Before that I viewed all his posts and he gave me scum wibes.
I also didn't like the post someone pointed out where he says "CDB lynched BM and didn't even feel bad about it" Btw CDB was scum in that game.. But it's ongoing game so he shouldn't have mentioned it.
More close reasons would require re-read.

The absolute main reason for me thinking RR is scum is to hard pushing of weak case.

We should lynch livingod today and RR tomorrow.

This sorta belongs to my previous post more, but other than clearly showing he doesn't really know why he's voting for livingod, he's also pushing really hard for my lynch tommorow if\when livingod comes up guilty. Other people took him up on it, though:

Kison,642 wrote:
I'm going to have to Vote: Livingod. There's no reason to vote for RagingRabbit, as we'll have a good idea of whether or not he's scum based on a lynch result.

Yes, that puts us at Lynch - 2. If Livingod wants to speak up, let him do it. If he's Mafia, RagingRabbit is getting it tomorrow
You're contradicting yourself here. The town made it pretty obvious to me that if livingod comes up scum they'll lynch me tommorow and think Twito innocent. I think that's exactly what livingod was going for, that's why he made no effort to defend himself whatsoever, only to buddy up to me and distance Twito.

If, in light of my recent theory and claim, livingod turning out guilty will no longer get me lynched, and if more people won't be convinced to vote Twito, I'll happily swith to livingod.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:22 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Twito wrote:It's looking like RR already knows livingod to be scum and has already started to defend himself... hmm..
It looks like
you
already knew livingod was scum from minute 1 and was doing your best to distance yourself from him and associating him with me by telling me to "bus my buddy" again and again and again.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Kison »

RagingRabbit wrote:You're contradicting yourself here. The town made it pretty obvious to me that if livingod comes up scum they'll lynch me tommorow and think Twito innocent. I think that's exactly what livingod was going for, that's why he made no effort to defend himself whatsoever, only to buddy up to me and distance Twito.
Except that when I said that, YOU were intent on defending Livingod. Since you nor CLAIM to believe him to be scum, that changes things, but ONLY if you prove it by voting for him.

If you are one of the people voting for Livingod by the time he lynches, I'd have much less reason to think you're scum. It would debunk a lot of the claims against you.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Twito »

Yes I've never told anyone else in any game to bus their buddies.
RR did you honestly think your ridicilous plan of framing me was gonna work and break the game?
Show

Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:33 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Kison - A'ight, I understand. Right now I'm waiting for other people to comment on my theory as well, but if enough of them disagree I promise to vote livingod.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:33 am

Post by logicticus »

RR wrote:You're contradicting yourself here. The town made it pretty obvious to me that if livingod comes up scum they'll lynch me tommorow and think Twito innocent. I think that's exactly what livingod was going for, that's why he made no effort to defend himself whatsoever, only to buddy up to me and distance Twito.
When and who said that if livingod comes up scum you are next?
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:42 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Seems like this entire thing rests on livingod with a rope round his neck

So i will do this for two reasons.

1. All arguments link back to livingod's (most likely) scummieness.

2. This will make RR's vote a hammer, turning the heat up on his decision to vote, which may give us some more info

Im not sure if i should do this or not.

But here goes
vote:livingod

Please, no one hammer untill we have an offical RR stance.
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

logicticus wrote:
RR wrote:You're contradicting yourself here. The town made it pretty obvious to me that if livingod comes up scum they'll lynch me tommorow and think Twito innocent. I think that's exactly what livingod was going for, that's why he made no effort to defend himself whatsoever, only to buddy up to me and distance Twito.
When and who said that if livingod comes up scum you are next?
QFT

Im not happy about RR's claim. I saw no reason for it, especially since you didnt even have a single investigation or were even really under pressure. It leads me to believe you're fishing for a counterclaim. I'm also not going for all the "if X is scum, then Y is scum too, or Z is innocent". This whole thing stinks to me like a scum sacrifice to place other scum in a much better situation.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by IH »

Sorry for this but.... seriously.

RR-You've probably never seen a real Ad homenim, and Twito's clearly WAS NOT ONE. Repating it over and over DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. Please quit.... reading something fifty thousand times really deflates the game for me....
RR wrote:Lets start with a summary of my theory - Livingod's wagon is indeed scumdriven, but livingod is also scum himself. The mafia decided to attack each other as strong as they possibly could day 1, get one of their members lynched and have the rest look innocent. Twito is scum with livingod, and possibly BM as well. Probably also at least another scum amongst the other livingod voters.
In other words, they're bussing.

That's not that uncommon, but this doesn't look like bussing to me. It looks like, just from this statement, this is some theory because you're not willing to admit that you could be wrong on some points...
RR wrote:This really caught my attention, since Twito has basically been spending the whole game insulting BM as much as humanely possible (distancing), but also passively defending him for a whole lotta time now. Most recent example of this, though most are in the early game:
This is complete WIFOM. Either Twito could be bussing someone (who deserves to be bussed), or he really thinks it was some bad plays from a newbie.
RR wrote:In the post olio quoted, BM "defends" Twito back here by ad hominem-ing me for reasons Twito is simply far more guilty of. So I started reading back to check if they're scummbuddies, and got to this post:
1.No. An actual ad hominem is attacking someone for being them to unsubstantiate their argument. Not cursing at them and calling them an idiot. Please stop calling it as such. It is NOT one. Twito already answered I believe.... so he really isn't unsubstantiating you with "ad hominem"
2.Please cite some examples where you've actually found scum using this like Twito has, other than the wiki calls it a logical fallacy.
3.You're reply to the next quote is complete crap.
RR wrote:This post made me realize something - livingod wants to be lynched. He's practically begging for it. I mean, he had 42 (scummy) posts up to my livingod analysis (at the height of his wagon) on page 12 and has since made only 7 posts, none of which was an answer to any of the points against him. It's like he decided he had done a good enough job being scummy, so now he only needs to keep his mouth shut and not defend himself. Note that his scummiest play was saying he wants to lynch BM regardless of alignment, which makes BM look innocent as hell if livingod comes up mafia.
1.Errr, or else he's lurking/not coming in on purpose hoping the case will go away. Your theory fails so far....
2.Even if he does want to be lynched... so do jesters.
RR wrote:Weirdest. Post. Ever. This is right after my PBPA. I just made some very valid points against him, so instead of defending any he sucks up to me. Why? If he dies and comes up scum, people'll obviously associate us more if we were all friendly than if we started arguing.
Errr, no. He looks like he's trying to point out that you're the only one with a reason for being on his wagon, as no body else gave reasons. Your theory still fails.
RR wrote:Worst. Defence. Ever. Why is he talking about after his lynch? Isn't he supposed to be trying to prevent it or somethin'? This is worse than all BM's "don't lynch me, I'm town and you'll be SORRY" posts put together. Livingod's also saying his wagoners will "be suspected the morning after his lynch", which only goes to clear them if he comes up scum. He also casts some more suspicions Twito's way, which I'll expand on in the following part.

What kept getting to me throughout this whole bloody RR - Twito feud is how he kept telling me to "bus my scumbuddy" already... A quick search Twito posts search shows he told me to "bus" livingod so 6 times so far, probably far more without using the word "bus". Examples:
1.He's probably pointing out that something was wifom, and is being sarcastic. Usually if something makes NO SENSE, then you've read it wrong....
2.Sounds like typical Twito. That's his way of saying "I think you're both scum, so vote for Livingod, who I also think is scummy" Especially since you're one to talk about someone repeating something over.
and over.
and over....
RR wrote:Yup, that's basically the plan. Livingod gets lynched, comes up guilty, I get hanged tomorrow, Twito and BM look innocent.
mmm, it's not impossible, but I'm still saying you're theory fails for a good case. I don't even think I'd be close to believe this was their actual aim if they are all three scum.

RR wrote:
Twito wrote:RR you are sucking the fun out of the game and preventing others from contributing which is a huge scum tell.
You might also be doing this to protect your inactive partners. Such as livingod.
Again, I'm blamed for "distracting attention from livingod". Twito obviously wants him lynched a whole lot more then myself atm, since livingo's lynch will obviously make me look guilty. Nice combination of ad hominem here. One last thing:
Errr, no you weren't. You were blamed for stalling the game and making it not fun by posting too much and repeating what you've said.... 50 times on a page.
Your theory still fails.
RR wrote:
Twito wrote:I'm only posting to let know that I'm willing to go with neither of us posting until others have posted to back up my claim of RR's posting stopping others from posting.
Obviously. This both makes Twito look the calmer, less aggressive of us, and promises livingods lynch - if I stop posting it's very unlikely anything else is gonna happen.
Can't you make it any harder scum? Seriously, this is a giant mischaracterization. There is nothing about a Livingod lynch in that post, or the one before it. I'm pretty sure if you and Twito stopped posting to let everyone check in, a lot more would happen then that 8 page argument you guys had.
unvote, vote:Raging Rabbit
RR wrote:This is really nicely done, to make the busing less obvious. First he FOSes livigod and says he's considering a vote for him, then he agrees with Thesp's "found 4 scum lets have pizza" thing and chooses livingod for "having the most votes atm", when the wagon continues growing he unvotes livingod and goes for DoS for complete BS reasoning (along with the Thesp contradiction the I've been arguing for so long, which was just a careless slip up). After making the token effort to stop the wagon, though, he goes back to wagoning livingod since "my BS arguments made him even more sure I'm scum with livindgod". He then spends the rest of the game practically shouting at me to "stop wasting everyone's time and bus my scumbuddy livingod". Brilliant.
Even more convinced that DoS and RR are scumbuddies. Thesp did not contradict himself, and neither did Twito. Quit being stupid, town's not going to go along with you. I'm pretty sure Twito was wrong. You're WAY scummier than Livingod. = )
I think RR is full of omgusy goodness, and in his post replying to this one, I'm thoroughly convinced he'll start a post saying "IH is scum with those two! He's in on the plot by using ad homenim with Twito!" and then stop when he gets to this sentence. = D
I'd find that you're argument drawing attention away from Livingod with Twito, and then coming back accusing them BOTH of being scum, a better chance of you bussing him, instead of a giant BM, Twito, Livingod (probably IH after I disagree with you enough)conspiracy.
RR wrote:Therefore, I'm gonna claim right now. I am Cranium, the Cop. I'm a trivia and creativity game, and my Data Head allows me to investigate one player each night. The reason I don't mind claiming is that if Twito's lynched and comes up scum, I'm practically confirmed innocent anyways and the obvious doc protection target regardless of my role. And I'm willing to do more or less anything to get Twito lynched right now.
Thanks for the unnecessary claim scum... Pretty much as scum, you claiming cop doesn't matter unless there's a counterclaim.
RR wrote:Therefore, dearest town, lynch Twito. I'm staking my life in this game on his being scum. If he comes up guilty, protect your practically confirmed power role and lynch livingod tomorrow. If he comes up innocent, I'm an idiot an did you all a great disservice, so I just want time to give you the night's investigation before I surrender myself to be lynched. This should be a real no brainer, since even if I'm lying and am actually scum with livingod, losing Twito in order to lynch us both is a huge bargain. Twito, if you're really town and really think I'm scum, you should be rejoicing now that I made you the best martyr ever.
You are retarded. Seriously. You are an idiot. You have no case on Twito, and have claimed for no reason.... this is one giant appeal to emotion. = | Seriously.
RR wrote:pwnd
No.

let me ask you a question RR. If town isn't going to lynch Twito and there's not to much suspicion on him...
Why would you claim to get us to lynch him?
There's no explanation involving town. If you were really a cop, then I think you'd have waited until night to investigate him and then come out even harder having him confirmed.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by IH »

Lengthy double-post deleted
-Glork
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by IH »

Sorry for this but.... seriously.

RR-You've probably never seen a real Ad homenim, and Twito's clearly WAS NOT ONE. Repating it over and over DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. Please quit.... reading something fifty thousand times really deflates the game for me....
RR wrote:Lets start with a summary of my theory - Livingod's wagon is indeed scumdriven, but livingod is also scum himself. The mafia decided to attack each other as strong as they possibly could day 1, get one of their members lynched and have the rest look innocent. Twito is scum with livingod, and possibly BM as well. Probably also at least another scum amongst the other livingod voters.
In other words, they're bussing.

That's not that uncommon, but this doesn't look like bussing to me. It looks like, just from this statement, this is some theory because you're not willing to admit that you could be wrong on some points...
RR wrote:This really caught my attention, since Twito has basically been spending the whole game insulting BM as much as humanely possible (distancing), but also passively defending him for a whole lotta time now. Most recent example of this, though most are in the early game:
This is complete WIFOM. Either Twito could be bussing someone (who deserves to be bussed), or he really thinks it was some bad plays from a newbie.
RR wrote:In the post olio quoted, BM "defends" Twito back here by ad hominem-ing me for reasons Twito is simply far more guilty of. So I started reading back to check if they're scummbuddies, and got to this post:
1.No. An actual ad hominem is attacking someone for being them to unsubstantiate their argument. Not cursing at them and calling them an idiot. Please stop calling it as such. It is NOT one. Twito already answered I believe.... so he really isn't unsubstantiating you with "ad hominem"
2.Please cite some examples where you've actually found scum using this like Twito has, other than the wiki calls it a logical fallacy.
3.You're reply to the next quote is complete crap.
RR wrote:This post made me realize something - livingod wants to be lynched. He's practically begging for it. I mean, he had 42 (scummy) posts up to my livingod analysis (at the height of his wagon) on page 12 and has since made only 7 posts, none of which was an answer to any of the points against him. It's like he decided he had done a good enough job being scummy, so now he only needs to keep his mouth shut and not defend himself. Note that his scummiest play was saying he wants to lynch BM regardless of alignment, which makes BM look innocent as hell if livingod comes up mafia.
1.Errr, or else he's lurking/not coming in on purpose hoping the case will go away. Your theory fails so far....
2.Even if he does want to be lynched... so do jesters.
RR wrote:Weirdest. Post. Ever. This is right after my PBPA. I just made some very valid points against him, so instead of defending any he sucks up to me. Why? If he dies and comes up scum, people'll obviously associate us more if we were all friendly than if we started arguing.
Errr, no. He looks like he's trying to point out that you're the only one with a reason for being on his wagon, as no body else gave reasons. Your theory still fails.
RR wrote:Worst. Defence. Ever. Why is he talking about after his lynch? Isn't he supposed to be trying to prevent it or somethin'? This is worse than all BM's "don't lynch me, I'm town and you'll be SORRY" posts put together. Livingod's also saying his wagoners will "be suspected the morning after his lynch", which only goes to clear them if he comes up scum. He also casts some more suspicions Twito's way, which I'll expand on in the following part.

What kept getting to me throughout this whole bloody RR - Twito feud is how he kept telling me to "bus my scumbuddy" already... A quick search Twito posts search shows he told me to "bus" livingod so 6 times so far, probably far more without using the word "bus". Examples:
1.He's probably pointing out that something was wifom, and is being sarcastic. Usually if something makes NO SENSE, then you've read it wrong....
2.Sounds like typical Twito. That's his way of saying "I think you're both scum, so vote for Livingod, who I also think is scummy" Especially since you're one to talk about someone repeating something over.
and over.
and over....
RR wrote:Yup, that's basically the plan. Livingod gets lynched, comes up guilty, I get hanged tomorrow, Twito and BM look innocent.
mmm, it's not impossible, but I'm still saying you're theory fails for a good case. I don't even think I'd be close to believe this was their actual aim if they are all three scum.

RR wrote:
Twito wrote:RR you are sucking the fun out of the game and preventing others from contributing which is a huge scum tell.
You might also be doing this to protect your inactive partners. Such as livingod.
Again, I'm blamed for "distracting attention from livingod". Twito obviously wants him lynched a whole lot more then myself atm, since livingo's lynch will obviously make me look guilty. Nice combination of ad hominem here. One last thing:
Errr, no you weren't. You were blamed for stalling the game and making it not fun by posting too much and repeating what you've said.... 50 times on a page.
Your theory still fails.
RR wrote:
Twito wrote:I'm only posting to let know that I'm willing to go with neither of us posting until others have posted to back up my claim of RR's posting stopping others from posting.
Obviously. This both makes Twito look the calmer, less aggressive of us, and promises livingods lynch - if I stop posting it's very unlikely anything else is gonna happen.
Can't you make it any harder scum? Seriously, this is a giant mischaracterization. There is nothing about a Livingod lynch in that post, or the one before it. I'm pretty sure if you and Twito stopped posting to let everyone check in, a lot more would happen then that 8 page argument you guys had.
unvote, vote:Raging Rabbit
RR wrote:This is really nicely done, to make the busing less obvious. First he FOSes livigod and says he's considering a vote for him, then he agrees with Thesp's "found 4 scum lets have pizza" thing and chooses livingod for "having the most votes atm", when the wagon continues growing he unvotes livingod and goes for DoS for complete BS reasoning (along with the Thesp contradiction the I've been arguing for so long, which was just a careless slip up). After making the token effort to stop the wagon, though, he goes back to wagoning livingod since "my BS arguments made him even more sure I'm scum with livindgod". He then spends the rest of the game practically shouting at me to "stop wasting everyone's time and bus my scumbuddy livingod". Brilliant.
Even more convinced that DoS and RR are scumbuddies. Thesp did not contradict himself, and neither did Twito. Quit being stupid, town's not going to go along with you. I'm pretty sure Twito was wrong. You're WAY scummier than Livingod. = )
I think RR is full of omgusy goodness, and in his post replying to this one, I'm thoroughly convinced he'll start a post saying "IH is scum with those two! He's in on the plot by using ad homenim with Twito!" and then stop when he gets to this sentence. = D
I'd find that you're argument drawing attention away from Livingod with Twito, and then coming back accusing them BOTH of being scum, a better chance of you bussing him, instead of a giant BM, Twito, Livingod (probably IH after I disagree with you enough)conspiracy.
RR wrote:Therefore, I'm gonna claim right now. I am Cranium, the Cop. I'm a trivia and creativity game, and my Data Head allows me to investigate one player each night. The reason I don't mind claiming is that if Twito's lynched and comes up scum, I'm practically confirmed innocent anyways and the obvious doc protection target regardless of my role. And I'm willing to do more or less anything to get Twito lynched right now.
Thanks for the unnecessary claim scum... Pretty much as scum, you claiming cop doesn't matter unless there's a counterclaim.
RR wrote:Therefore, dearest town, lynch Twito. I'm staking my life in this game on his being scum. If he comes up guilty, protect your practically confirmed power role and lynch livingod tomorrow. If he comes up innocent, I'm an idiot an did you all a great disservice, so I just want time to give you the night's investigation before I surrender myself to be lynched. This should be a real no brainer, since even if I'm lying and am actually scum with livingod, losing Twito in order to lynch us both is a huge bargain. Twito, if you're really town and really think I'm scum, you should be rejoicing now that I made you the best martyr ever.
You are retarded. Seriously. You are an idiot. You have no case on Twito, and have claimed for no reason.... this is one giant appeal to emotion. = | Seriously.
RR wrote:pwnd
No.

let me ask you a question RR. If town isn't going to lynch Twito and there's not to much suspicion on him...
Why would you claim to get us to lynch him?
There's no explanation involving town. If you were really a cop, then I think you'd have waited until night to investigate him and then come out even harder having him confirmed.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by IH »

Mod
Delete two of those, damn button, I clicked refresh on accident, and it refreshed like three times, posting it three times.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by IH »

RR wrote:Twito and livingod were totally rigging a case against me. If I wouldn't have claimed now, they day would've surely ended with a livingod lynch and I'd be toast tomorrow, probably depiste my claim (there's also always the chance one of them would claim cop to cover it). I want a Twito lynch today, and if I get it and he's guilty I'm the clear NK target anyways.
LAWL! I doubt it.

The only thing that will change probably is that you'll be nightkilled. Unless we have a vig. Then nothing changes.
RR wrote:Look at it this way - the two possible lynches today are livingod and Twito:

1. livingod lynch - I fall under huge suspicion tommorow and have to claim, people doubt me a whole lot more.
2. Twito lynch - I'm the most confirmed innocent and therefore the likeliest NK.

The only thing I'm really risking here is roleblockers, and I'm willing to take that chance.
You do know you're most definitely NOT confirmed innocent under ANY of those circumstances? That's the essence of bussing, which you're accusing Twito, Livingod, and BM about.
RR wrote:Glork, this sentence is both highly illegal and false. I don't see how my post deserves to be deleted but not this.
It's in the rules to NOT QUESTION THE MOD. = | Seriously.
RR wrote:To convince the town not to believe the "lying scumbag cop", obviously. If you're lynched and come up innocent, I won't even put up a fight tommorow. Just give me a chance to post my investigation and I'll vote myself.
.....You are an arrogant moron aren't you. You're not willing to believe the majority of players here at all that Twito really isn't that scummy? = (
RR wrote:You said throughout the entire game that I'm scum with livingod. If you're lynched and are innocent, the myself and livingod are pretty obvious lynches for the next two days. I don't see why you'd ever object to this if you're innocent.
Errr, no, as there's always going to be conversation. You're trying to setup a 1,2 mislynch it seems, but... kinda the oppisite. I'm more convinced your scum, just because of your logic of thinking ahead that "so and so being lynched means I'll be confirmed or not."
RR wrote:It's exactly the opposite way around. My entire basis for thinking livingod scum is based on the FACT that Twito is scum. I can't possibly see why you'd say I have no other reason for suspecting Twito, my other reasons have been stated again and again and again through this entire game.
Can we lynch him yet? Seriously, repeatedly he said "I think Livingod is scummy, but let's lynch Twito" especially earlier on in his giant argument.

May I repeat that I continue to doubt RR's claim? Mmk.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Kison »

IH, before you go after RagingRabbit, what do you think of Livingod, and the possibility that RagingRabbit is doing all of this to DISTRACT us from lynching him?

1) I find it odd he went Jihad against everyone who was voting for Livingod to begin with.
2) I find it even more odd that he now claims that Livingod and Twito are scum buddies, yet doesn't attempt to finish Livingod, but instead tries to get a bandwagon on Twito.

Those two reasons really send a red flag up for me. Yet, it almost seems, that all reasons that RR is scum make Livingod scum as well. Basically his entire campaign has been in attempt to divert attention from Livingod(scumbuddy?).

The second reason, let me point out, seems as though once I placed my vote on Livingod, putting him at lynch - 2, he realized that he was next in line for a lynch due to his diehard defense. So he came up with a bogus theory just in case Livingod did get lynched so that he'd have a "plausible" excuse for why Livingod turned up scum when he alone(for the most part) defended him.

So basically I want to know your take on that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”