Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 4499, BROseidon wrote:
In post 4489, Baezu wrote:I'd like to hear a case on Serene, honestly. I would also consider lynching jon or babyspice, given the new information that she may be godfather. I think a babyspice flip would also give us a lot of information and is less likely to be a mislynch.
Less likely than...
Dram
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Baezu »

NVM - just caught up on posts and this one takes the cake:
In post 4514, dramonic wrote:I dont have a limit on my bpness.
Ive answered the rest of your post already DOMO.
@Serene: You expect me to throw crumbs to the scum, really?
:igmeou:

VOTE: Dramonic

L-1
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 4497, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 4495, DOMO wrote:#4475 is totally unnecessary. The orc kill was fine based on the information we had at the time. You might disagree rift, fair enough, but I'd have shot orc if I were vig. He looked like scum at the time and he was going to be tough to lynch. Stevie kill is fine because lot's of people suspected him. Koopa has missed town PRs. He's doing a fine job imo.

koopa is our most confirmed townie. Please let's not ask
the person who should be leading the town
to sit down and stfu.
Syr will disagree with you on the necessity of that post, I imagine.

Totally disagree with the bolded. There are other candidates if we are looking for a town leader.
You
would make a better town leader. ThirdKoopa plays like a newb and he's been mostly depending on other people's reads. Consensus followers aren't leaders. Leaders step up and lead, they don't wait to be anointed.
See my problem right now is trust. There's pretty much only koopa and to a lesser degree ank who I trust. Your rant at koopa just seemed like an attempt to push him off the pedestal and take his place. No disrespect intended to koopa, I recognise you're a stronger player rift, but I also think you're good enough to lead the town as scum. I want koopa to lead the town simply because I am 99.999% sure he's playing to a town wincon. That's not to say we blindly follow his lead, but we at least let him say what he wants to say without slapping him down. I don't recall you beating your chest at serene so strongly, and I wonder if that's because you were happier with her leading the town while she continued to play the mason card. There's potential scum motivation in this. Help me out rift, if you've vented your frustration at serene this strongly then you can put to bed those doubts. Serene is certainly more deserving of such an attack.

Yes I might be also a better town leader candidate, however you should be trusting koopa more than me.
In post 4511, Baby Spice wrote:ThirdKoopa, what did you mean by "So I don't pull a day 3 again"?
Yeah I'm not liking babyspice. Why higlight this comment of koopa's? I saw it first time round and thought it was best left. There's no need to cross examine koopa. What she's doing here, whether she knows it or not, is rolefishing. Koopa, please stop responding to this line of questioning from babyspice. She might be trying to figure out if you lied to us about 2-shot.

And agree that dram's BP claim is awful, especially full BP. If I were town BP, I'd fakeclaim something that would have scum wanting me dead. Or just claim vanilla if I'm worried about outing a real special. He's obviously our lynch today, and he's obviously scum. I'd also like to not lynch him in any hurry though, I want to get through ISOs of those who are left before the day is out, if at all possible.

pedit - pfft

unvote
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

DOMO, I realize you think the orcinus vig kill made sense, but to me that completely and totally calls Koopa's judgment into question. Serene's as well. I won't be trusting their gut anytime soon.

Maybe I'm unrealistic to think I'm not the only person in this game who can repeatedly find town-orcinus in his posts over the last 3 game days. My read wavered several times, but always came back to "town". There is no way I would have vigged him. I can kinda make a case for roleblocking him.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

I don't even trust my gut either. It won't stop me from speaking up, but I for sure won't trust it. By this point in the game, once I make an argument against people, I'm for sure not going to just rely on gut. Not even close. I hope nobody else just uses gut unless they're talking about a few posts or one post instead of a full argument against someone.

More ISO's coming later. Things haven't been the best IRL because drama, but I'm still enjoying this game.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hmm that's a strange post by Domo.

Domo, please explaine how asking TK to clarify a comment can be considered role fishing?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

In post 4530, Baby Spice wrote:Hmm that's a strange post by Domo.

Domo, please explaine how asking TK to clarify a comment can be considered role fishing?
...what
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Oh wait, you said Domo. I thought you said Dram.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 4530, Baby Spice wrote:Domo, please explaine how asking TK to clarify a comment can be considered role fishing?
It's there in the post.
In post 4527, DOMO wrote:Koopa, please stop responding to this line of questioning from babyspice. She might be trying to figure out if you lied to us about 2-shot.
rift, I get you're in a much better position to read orc than I am. My meta is limited to xeno, where I was utterly surprised by his scumflip. I didn't like him yesterday because he wanted dram shot. I feel pretty stupid now for thinking like that, but meh to hindsight. I kinda wish serene confessed yesterday. It doesn't matter if you derail a scum wagon with another scum wagon. And it might have saved orc.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

So Domo, you think if TK lied to us about his claim, especially given when and how it happened, then it doesn't matter?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by DOMO »

I have no reason to doubt that koopa is vig. If he lied to us about how many shots he has, then good for him. So no, it doesn't matter. Not unless you're going to push it as a scumslip, in the sense of not having his fakeclaim in order. But until his kills get counterclaimed, he's town. There's no need to question his motives at this moment, and I don't expect that to change.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4526, Baezu wrote:NVM - just caught up on posts and this one takes the cake:
In post 4514, dramonic wrote:I dont have a limit on my bpness.
Ive answered the rest of your post already DOMO.
@Serene: You expect me to throw crumbs to the scum, really?
:igmeou:

VOTE: Dramonic

L-1
Aren't you precious
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Serene »

Baezu is scum.

For now:

unvote
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 4537, Serene wrote:Baezu is scum.

For now:

unvote
I think so too, but we're still lynching dram today, we need his flip more and he's almost certainly scum, although the way this game has played out so far I really wouldn't be all that surprised at a mason flip.

Fuck it, I got time for one more ISO before bed, I'll look at brian and baezu.

brian... mostly fluff. Totally null on him. He claims scum at one point, I don't really consider that a tell either way.

baezu... aha...
In post 3894, Baezu wrote:I definitely think the Jon slot is scum and cephrir's posts today were super scummy too.
next post...
In post 3895, Baezu wrote:VOTE: TMT
So he's either not red scum, bussing hard, or town.

Yeah we're definitely lynching dram today, not baezu.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 4489, Baezu wrote:I'd like to hear a case on Serene, honestly. I would also consider lynching jon or babyspice, given the new information that she may be godfather. I think a babyspice flip would also give us a lot of information and is less likely to be a mislynch.
This is a lot of my reason for Baezu-scum.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 4539, Ankamius wrote:I would also consider lynching jon or babyspice, given the new information that she may be godfather. I think a babyspice flip would also give us a lot of information and is less likely to be a mislynch.
Yes I know

I feel off my chair from the 200 m/hr scum wind blowing from my computer screen.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I didn't realize that voting letters after a cop guilty was such a strong town tell.

Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

In post 4541, Baby Spice wrote:I didn't realize that voting letters after a cop guilty was such a strong town tell.
Hate to say it here, but this. So he voted a cop guilty... So what?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ask Domo, he was the one commenting on it.

Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Also yeah, he pointed out Cephrir... but that doesn't read townie in my eyes. He hardly did anything. In-fact, it makes it look worse, especially when we talked about vig targets.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4538, DOMO wrote:
In post 4537, Serene wrote:Baezu is scum.

For now:

unvote
I think so too, but we're still lynching dram today, we need his flip more and he's almost certainly scum.
Your only case as far as I can tell is that I didn't call BS the moment Serene called me his mason. Which the more I think about, the more it proves the exact opposite.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 4-2

(as of Post 4545)

dramonic (5)
- Ankamius, KingCrabd, Thirdkoopa, Shadi1337, Baezu
Serene (1)
- StubbsKVM

Not Voting (8)
- Baby Spice, BROseidon, dramonic, jon_h61, penguin_alien, Rift Adrift, DOMO, Serene

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline:
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 3pm Central Time ((expired on 2013-08-20 15:01:01))

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

None

V/LAs:

None
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 4541, Baby Spice wrote:I didn't realize that voting letters after a cop guilty was such a strong town tell.
Yeah I had a stupid moment. I didn't even think about the timing of the TMT vote, I just saw it in his ISO along with ceph suspicion. I was pretty tired when I posted last.
In post 4545, dramonic wrote:Your only case as far as I can tell is that I didn't call BS the moment Serene called me his mason. Which the more I think about, the more it proves the exact opposite.
Not really. It's not that you didn't immediately call BS, it's that you waited four days, sat back and allowed her to lead the town when you know that she's lying to us about her claim, allowed orc to take heat for telling us that you should get shot, when you know he was right to distrust you, you sat back while we begin a massclaim, and then emerge pretty quickly when serene stops the massclaim by confessing that you are not both masons. You then claim town BP, which is immensely scummy, meaning regardless of your role, we have to lynch you. If you're scum BP, we can wait for the other scum team to pick you off, can we?

Fact is, you're scum way more often than town here, and on the rare occasions you are town, we still need to lynch you thanks to your not-very-smart town BP claim.

Not immediately calling BS on serene's claim does not prove you are town. That's ridiculous, to be frank.

If you're town, you would probably recognise the shitstorm of WIFOM that leaving you results in. You would recognise that this is bad for town. If you're scum, on the other hand, you've got nothing to lose now by vaguely trying to stop your lynch. You know you have no defence, but you might as well try, just in case we're stupid enough to leave you. Sorry, we're not that stupid.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:49 am

Post by DOMO »

ebwop -
If you're scum BP, we can wait for the other scum team to pick you off, can we?
*can't
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 4539, Ankamius wrote:
This is a lot of my reason for Baezu-scum.
How exactly is this scummy?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”