IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by IH »

Raging Rabbit, your not going to give us a post where... you take everyones quotes, dissasemble them, and answer them one quote at a time, therefore exponentionally increasing the size of the post....

are you?

I don't like how Raging Rabbit suddenly screams "Don't lynch don't lynch!" once he has a little bit of animosity coming his way either.... = |
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

If I was honestly trying to protect myself or somethin', why not wait until there's actually a sign of danger other than yourself agreeing with Twito on basically
everything
? I assure you that's not my intention.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by Kison »

Twito wrote:
Kison wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote: Right. If it wasn't obvious from my last post, there's something very big I believe I just spotted and while I'm in a very OT/casual mood atm I promise to review it and make a big important post. Don't lynch anyone 'till then, please.
Right, I want to see what you have to say. But this is strictly temporary unless I see something drastic.

Unvote
Was taking livingod from -3 to -4 really necessary?
Maybe. I made clear my unvote is strictly temporary. If I don't like what I see tomorrow, it's going back. So in the end it does not matter.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Twito »

Tomorrow? Are you planning on blindly following RR upcoming stupid post?
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Kison »

Twito wrote:Tomorrow?
RagingRabbit wrote:Bigass post coming tomorrow at the latest,
Real-life tomorrow, not in-game tomorrow.
Twito wrote:Are you planning on blindly following RR upcoming stupid post?
How many times do I have to say that my unvote was temporary? As was your unvote. If I don't like what his post consists of, it's going back. Plain and simple. I'd much rather hear from Livingod, though, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen by then, now does it? :?
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Twito »

Yes I misunderstood your tomorrow.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by Kison »

Twito wrote:Yes I misunderstood your tomorrow.
kk :wink:
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by IH »

RR wrote:If I was honestly trying to protect myself or somethin', why not wait until there's actually a sign of danger other than yourself agreeing with Twito on basically everything? I assure you that's not my intention.
No, I'm saying that you thought you had the town going with you, since Olio and Logictus seemed to agree with you, while the town couldn't get a word in edgewise. Now that you sense that it's not, you panicked a little bit, and seem to be trying to "prove your worth to the town" by finding something "groundbreaking."
RR wrote:While that would've been a definite possibility under normal circumstances, you'll soon understand why it isn't necessary. IH, if you are a dayvig, don' kill me just yet. I'll be writing some very important posts in a few hours time.
This seems like an extremely strange thing to say unless you're really scared you're going to suddenly die. Also, please quit posting about it, don't tell us "GIANT POST COMING" like 9 posts in advance. Tell us once, and continue with the conversation, and then you can post your giant post.

Bigger does not always = better btw... I've learned that.

I doubt you've found something extremely ground breaking btw.

Mod:
Could we have a Livingod prod? Has this already been requested?

Also RR.... I seriously doubt this post is going to be as groundbreaking as you think it is......
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Twito »

I really hope the posts groundbreakingness is not based on bigger being better.
I hope it's short and useful. I expect it to be long and full of shit.
Show

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

IH wrote:
RR wrote:If I was honestly trying to protect myself or somethin', why not wait until there's actually a sign of danger other than yourself agreeing with Twito on basically everything? I assure you that's not my intention.
No, I'm saying that you thought you had the town going with you, since Olio and Logictus seemed to agree with you, while the town couldn't get a word in edgewise. Now that you sense that it's not, you panicked a little bit, and seem to be trying to "prove your worth to the town" by finding something "groundbreaking."
An interesting point. Im also now a bit more suspicious of the single minded focus on Twito while Battle Mage was providing plenty of fodder (dont these games have more than one scum?), and now the intense interest in protecting livingod. Also noted is the method used. A vague promise of something groundbreaking in order to buy more time. Another word I could use is stalling.
Not that I think livingod should be lynched without a chance to claim. My personal vote is staying where its at.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:16 pm

Post by Twito »

Only way RR's post is gonna be game breaking if it's lenghts and uselessness makes people abandon this game.
Show

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Do you realise that in 1 post, you have voted 2 different people, and then come to the conclusion that you are going to be voting someone else in the near future. :shock:
You also managed to make the Worlds longest post-the majority of which was lies presented as facts. I really dont have time to respond to every comment made against me-as you have said you hate every post of mine-for no particular reason. :?

<<SNIP>>

DO NOT REFER TO ONGOING MAFIA GAMES!
I am currently deciding what to do about the situation; I will be communicating with the mods of the relevant games to see if any disciplinary actions should be taken.
-Glork

The only game in which i have been wrong about scum, is the now completed Newbie 300, in which i was confident JW was scum, when he was infact town.
That makes 2/3 so far, which is good in games where roughly a quarter of the players are scum.
I dont claim to have lots of experiences with these games, but i feel i have a knack for hunting scum. If you can find evidence to the contrary, be my guest. :)
As for my posts being emotive, i ALWAYS do that in games where i am likely to get lynched. It doesnt matter what my role is, i hate getting lynched when i am so into a game... :cry:
BM

IH wrote:
Dragonsofsummer wrote:vote: Fritzler for wanting to vote everyone else.
He's scum. His posts by page 2 tipped me off.

unvote(If voting). Vote:DragonsofSummer

BattleMage wrote:much as i hate to wagon, Fritzler has been acting really scummy. He decided to pile someone immediately after they had recieved a random vote. I think he's a noob Mafia.

Vote Fritzler
LAWL OH LAWL.

FoS:BattleMage

Battle Mage wrote:well his actions certainly werent those of a pro who wanted to play the game...
See my above post.
Dragonsof Summer wrote:
Fritz wrote:
dragonsofsummer wrote:I don't like how quickly people are jumping on the band wagon for this lynch though. Unvote I haven't really seen any tell that you should be lynched yet.
FOS DOS
So you think that just because I want to be certain I'm not lynching another townie I'm suspicious? Honestly I don't feel she has done anything all that scummy. If you have proof otherwise I would be glad to hear it, and honestly I think that you are showing that you are scum by jumping on me for getting off of a bandwagon.
FOS Fritz
You started that wagon DoS. For something you saw that was scummy. or so you said.
BM wrote:actually i gotta agree with Fritz that your action was suspicious. In Mafia Games i have played, it is a great tactic to encourage everyone to wagon someone, then get off, and when it is revealed that the person is innocent, you are able to appear completely blameless.
As my current reason for voting is pretty weak, i will Unvote, Vote DOS
mmm, I really need to find a big red X to post.
I don't like Raging Rabbits post 93.
Dimitri Martin Rawks.
Cheesefan wrote:Haha

I also notice how no one defended the French here:P
Dude the French don't have a defense.
Battle mage wrote:Well when i am lynched and it is revealed that i am NOT Mafia, i hope that any remaining citizens will realise that i am being hammered by the Mafia, and they cant even be arsed to give a reason for the vote.
The only person who can make that big a mistake is either a Mafia themselves, or a very stupid citizen who doesn't care for the welfare of the team.

The same is true of Livingod, who despite being very quiet in this game, suddenly hammers me without an explanation.

I'm not sure who i am currently voting for, but i will Unvote, Vote ShadowLurker
call it an OMGUS if u like, but in truth it is more a case of, he isnt that useful to the team anyway, treating fallacies as facts.
just for the record, FOS: Livingod. If you are going to vote for me, please elaborate, so i have an opportunity to defend myself
A frickin appeal to emotion on page 5. You're kidding.
unvote, vote:Battle mage

Raging Rabbit post 105 looks incredibly scummy.
Twito wrote:Being overprotective is a towntell.
So you are basicly only using every reason others are able to provide to stay in the wagon?

In my experience BM is one scummy OMGUSsy newb regardless of his allignment.
This one is bullcrap. Over protectiveness is a scumtell, even more so from slightly experienced newbies.
Battlemage wrote:lol well im really sorry for trusting the vote count provided by the Moderator. Sadly im not psychic, nor do i have time to keep track of every vote and unvote in this game, 24/7.
@Livingod-you claim to be voting with Frustrian no matter what?
The way he uses the word 'us', immediately makes me think 'scum'.
At least when i do get lynched, i will have exposed at least 2 Mafia, if not 3.
Unvote, Vote Livingod
Yet another appeal to emotion.

HINT:Battlemage, just in case you STILL haven't figured it out, it's not 4 VOTES to lynch it's a MAJORITY of votes to lynch.
Twito wrote:Well I count underreactions as a scumtell. It's the way I play and has seemed to work rather well.
What do you consider an under reaction? I don't get it... that's pretty much Yos, right?
Post 150 by Battle Mage is some REEEEEAAAALLLLY bad logic. He seems to attribute that the people he lists are scum because the mod made a mistake, he thought he saw someone backpedaling, and also thought he saw someone else in a different game call that scummy. He then says the only way to find out if he's right is to lynch one, and if one is scum they all seem to be scum, and if ones town they all seem to be town to him.... A false dilemma if you will.
Then his defense of himself is... I'm not scum. Don't lynch me. I haven't been giving off any scum tells, I can't be scum.
BM wrote:All i will say is, i very much doubt that a Mafia member would try and incriminate 3 people simultaneously, in the knowledge that once one of them is revealed as innocent, he will inevitably be a top priority lynch.
Wifom/False Dillemma
BM wrote:Apart from this, there is little that I (or anyone) can say to PROVE their innocence, and it comes down to a matter of trust, and how well you know people.
As a new kid on the block here, many of you will not know me atall, and some of you know me a little. Those who are playing with me in multiple games have commented on my consistency at spouting bogus theories.
Blames his problems on others meta's.
BM wrote:It is also a absolute truth that i have yet to be a Mafia on this site-having always been stuck in vanilla townie roles. On one hand, i find this enjoyable, because there is no pressure to perform well in front of others, and i can openly speak my mind. This probably sums up how i have acted here.
Not sure if he's using a gamblers fallacy here or not.... but he does say being a vanilla means there is no pressure to perfom well in front of others. This is not true.
BM wrote:Accusations about my logic may be justified-i cannot really say. All i know is that i speak my mind when i am protown, and im not afraid to voice any suspicions i might have. In this game, you can die at any time, so it is best that you at least leave behind a clue to your buddies.
Err, unless your clue to your buddies is to lynch more of them if you're town. More Wifom. (I mean you're going to try and look town when you're scum, so you're clearly going to speak your mind either way)
BM wrote:Anyway, im beginning to look forward to the time i am lynched, as from that point onwards, you will realise that you were wrong all along in your suspicions. I know that those voting for me atm, cant ALL be Mafia, but i am sure that SOME are, as Mafia never resist an opportunity to wagon.
Similarly, if i am Mafia, where are my 'scumbuddies'?
More appeals to emotion. Then uses an abstract way to say "where's my scum buddies? I can't be scum I haven't alluded to any of them!"
BM wrote:Anyway, i am sure that when i am killed, those remaining citizens will take my words more seriously than you do now.
At least once you know that i am innocent, you will be able to take my accusations at face value, and HOPEFULLY, act on them.
Probably not. It's not smart just to follow a players logic because they were confirmed innocent...

After this extremely scummy post, the wagon STILL dissolves.
Seriously.....
RR is extremely uncomittal in post 161. (Thok gave me the word Uncomittal since I'm a dumbass. Props to Thok)
Don't like BM's post 168 either.
Don't like RR's 169. Zindy gave a good reason for asking the question he did.
BM admits in post 172 that the scumtells he was talking about are in GAMES THAT ARE NOT OVER. Therefore he DID NOT KNOW THE RESULT. Therefore he was using CRAPLOGIC and attacking OUT OF HIS ASS for the mod MAKING UP A VOTECOUNT.
BM post 176 wrote:Basically a whole lot of appeal to emotion and very little actual argument. You do kinda feel misguided town, but have acted too suspicious for me to go with gut over logic. I also don't like the between the lines townie claim. If you are innocent, think about changing that play style.
Post 176, Battle mage lies. He did say he's never gotten a role besides Vanilla townie.
Seriously guys. Bad logic should NOT BE REWARDED WITH A DISSOLVED WAGON.
(Sigh)
Moving on.
RR is being stupid in post 188
Twito mistakens Zindies Gender in 189. = (
Ecto wrote:I hear lazy is a scum trait. Are you not as concerned this game with teaching newbies because they are probably more likely to screw up the town's chances?
Was this serious?
Post 192 throws some suspicion on Livingod for no reason other than Livingod finding him scummy, and he's on his three list for lynching.
Don't like Ectomancer trying to make Laziness a scuntell in 196.
Post 219 Livingod makes a statement that he thinks that Battle mage is a hindrance to the town. He cites another game where CDB said the same thing that he wasn't alone.
Post 220 Battlemage takes this out of context, and says Livingod has a "vendetta" and "a personal grudge"
Dragons needs to post more by page like 8 or 9. He barely posted at all, only throwing in snippets of things like "I agree".
I can confirm that livingod has been extremely grumpy in mafia games. Like in the ones on GreyLabrynth.
Ectomancer wrote:
Livingod wrote:Well, unsurprisingly, even in the game that BM was lynched in and was revealed to be a townie, CDB commented that he did not regret the lynch. He also stated that the mod saying that BM was town was a typo to him.

I'd rather lose such a player, unless he has a good role. I want to focus on real strategies, not stuff made up and in complete contradiction to posts. I do not play mafia to encounter such. So if we do not end up lynching BM today, mafia: please NK him. (But of course they won't)
I think this deserves my vote more than Cheesefan

unvote: Cheesefan, Vote: livingod
This post was after about 5 others thought it looked scummy.
FoS:Ectomancer
BM wrote:a little bit suspicious now on this site, of people who claim to be 'ill', and that this is the cause of their scummy behaviour.
Its happened in quite a few games, and whilst i cannot verify whether these people are scum (games arent finished) this action certainly appears that they are trying to hide something.
Anyway, im just saying that it is wrong to excuse someones actions becuase they claim to be ill. I probably live thousands of miles away from any of you guys, and i cant vouch for such claims.
BM
Just like..... "I'm town cause I'm town!"
I see more expressions that, even though they saw loads of logical fallacies and scum tells, they think Battle Mage is a newbie town. The more fallacies and the newer they are, I'd say the scummier. They don't know it's scummy to make such posts, so they are more prone to use them as a scum tactic(and less so as town I believe), such as why logical fallacies were first considered to be a scum tactic.

RR is still uncomittal in post 247
Battle Mage annoys the hell out of me in post 261. >= |
BM uses some more REALLY bad logic in post 276. "These people are scum cause I say so"
Twito Wagons for no reason in post 285.
Cheesefans 289 was good posting.
BattleMage wrote:evidence perchance?

its becoming the easiest sumtrick in the book, to try and get me lynched for flawed logic. I am sure that many of the people who say it are just scum jumping on the bandwagon, so please provide some proof of your claim, so i may defend myself in this game, without having to apologise for all my strange comments in all my games thus far.
Good lord. That's the worst defence I've EVER SEEN. "it's a scum strategy to lynch someone cause they have flawed logic."
By post 295, RR is still uncommittal.
Battlemage wrote:Thats not an explanation, its a fob off.
People have been whinging about my single mindedness before i even started playing this game. Please come up with something reasonable or think again about making fallacious unfounded accusations.
WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD!?!? using logical fallacies and bad logic is scummy, because it misleads the town into lynching for crap reasons, and puts scum that much closer to a victory, and town that much closer to a loss. Don't be an idiot. I swear.
BM wrote:hardly LOL. Im the sort of person who trusts no-one. Mafia beware, BM is gonna hunt you down, with his crap logic yet good instincts.
Do you have any referenced game for your "good instincts". Please don't brag until you actually win a few games.
Livingod wrote:For 1585 posts, Thesp's results are surely sounding like BM's (i.e. they're both wrong). Besides the fact that BM's theories were unfounded while Thesp seems to know what he's doing. Him confidently announcing the wrong lynch candidate(s) still seems like town for me. I'd expect better from you, Thesp...
Bad posting.
FoS:Livingod

DoS Is STILL frickin actively lurking! He's scum.SCUM!
Scum are:BM, RR, DoS, Livingod

not saying they're all part of the same group, just saying they're anti town.
310 from RR is stupid.
FoS:RR

I'm sick of Battle Mage being condescending. It's like you let him off the hook and he stops his appeals to emotion, and he thinks he's the shiz.... post 314 btw.
Post 318, Battlemage repeats Thesp. I think Thesp is town. I think Battlemage is newbie scum following a protown player.
Don't get Livingods 324
RR wrote:Without reasons provided?! No fucking way!!1

I really, really don't think him placing a quick 6th vote on a wagon you agree with is sufficient reason to vote him, or even close. If it was 8th or 9th I'd see your point, right now I just don't. If enough experienced people agree with you on this, I suppose I'll just drop the whole case.
This was about DoS jumping on a hot wagon. I'd say his 6th vote was scummy personally. He's been actively lurking, and only hopping on wagons when they pop up and he says "I agree" or such.
Livingod wrote:If anyone is anymore inclined to pursue my wagon, then at least Twito's "he was scum" theory will be debunked at my lynch. Twito, the only way for you to be town at this point is if I were actually scum. Why? Because your only reason is "it's so obvious that he's scum" which will be disproved if my lynch scene comes around.
...Way to use some battle mage logic there.
DoS wrote:Alright the reason I am voting for livingod right now is that I truly feel he has been acting scummier as the game has progressed. I almost voted for him back on page nine when he made his comment that it didn't matter whether BM was scum or not it would still be a good lynch, but waited to see if I could find any more reason. Then he had a long string of posts that really didn't say anything except for one that suggested BM might be a Jester. Then he started to defend himself by calling scum on Twito, and over all it seems that he is letting RR do most of his fighting for him and not really taking a role in his own defence. This implies that either RR is his actual scumbuddy or that he is hoping that RR will end up getting lynched instead for defending him. When really right now it looks more like RR is trying to prove Twito is scum more than prove livingod is not, so that is why my vote is on livingod right now.
1.You did the same thing as him actually, posted a long string of posts that didn't really say anything (except lurkier).
2.You leave out the possibility of RR to be scum, and Livingod being town. If Livingod IS town, RR is going to look really nice.
RR wrote:1. Was way too intent on lynching BM, went as far as saying he doesn't care if he is a townie. Went back to attacking BM for a post (35) even after making it very clear he thinks BM's a paranoid townie. He may just really hate it guy, but it's still a bit over the edge.
BM - Before you even start, note that unlike livingod I actually do find you scummy and never said I'd be happy with lynching you even if you're pro town.
2. A few other minor scumtells (25, 37).
3. Isn't very keen on defending himself.
4. Repeated use of pretty shaky logic, and generally not being too helpful.
5. Elitism, though it's probably bothering only me since I can't stand it.
I must point this out. Seriously.
1.This reason is stupid. I mean seriously stupid. It's the same reason why Twito always wants to lynch Masterchief.
2.You could explain what you think is scummy.
3.How is this a tell?
4.Same thing as Battle Mage.
5.Once more, how is this a scumtell?
Post 348 from RR is not very encouraging either.
Fritz wrote:listen...i don't know how to tell you this...but, I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. My cupboards smell of rich mahogany.
(Bows.) this is all full of win.
Post 370 pisses me off from Battle mage. = |
Eh, I seem to be skimming over Twito and RR's arguments.... forgive me, but it looks like bickering....
I would like to note that DoS hardly posted at all until he was called out on something.
RR wrote:I just really hope that was another bad joke. Otherwise, Twito should be the obvious lynch for tommorow.

If it is a joke, please stop calling everything I say bullshit just because you don't a good counter-argument. You're embarrasing yourself.
Why would you lynch someone with a daykill? That's not really a... scum action. Twito was NOT embarrassing himself, he offered up good arguments that seemed to be mixed up in.... well profanity and such, which you simply ignored, and continued on telling him to offer up counter arguments. Seriously.
I like Hackerhuck's logic in his very first post for the most part.
Twito about BM wrote:This is a flat out lie. BB never got wise.
QFT.
Post 403 is where RR confirms he cannot tell jokes and seriousness apart.
HH is town at this point (post 409)
DoS wrote:Huck read the thread again. I explain my vote very clearly on page 14 see post 343. Please do not make statements that you have no basis for.
Please take into accound that you contributed very little when you added that vote, and was not brought up until Twito voted for you. Kthx.
RR wrote:
Twito wrote:Everytime I've played with Thesp he has been sure of his suspicions and wrong about them.
Twito wrote:This is not a lie. It's truth. Everytime I've played with Thesp he has been sure of his suspicions and wrong about them. It's the truth. I don't see why are you calling this a lie.
Yes to add to this which I did without anyone asking about is that the reason Thesp probably has always been wrong about his suspicions is that he has always been suspicious of me coz of things I do when I'm town.
Now what I'm not saying is that I think Thesp is always wrong when he suspects anyone.
You're completely ignoring the context. I've explained why using this as a reason to vote DoS is a lie like a gazilion times, not gonna repeat myself again. STOP PLAYING IGNORANT.
FoS:RR

yeah, that wasn't part of his reasoning for voting DoS. Thesp and him were two entirely seperate things.
Post 421 from Olio is stupid. How is Twito getting really pissed off a scumtell?
Post 422 from RR is also stupid.
So is 424.
Quote pyramids are getting annoying every single post...
Olio supports craplogic in post 435.
I don't like the twito wagon that formed. I'm pretty sure that a repetive statement fallacy happened, where RR just repeated his statements over and over and town just joined to "test it out" and it can't be that bad.
DoS wrote:Now see that gives me scope on the entire arguement agan, and proves some very interesting points. So, Unvote, Vote:Twito. Although I had agreed with Twito before seeing, what is basically, the entire span of the arguement shows me how absurd he has actually been the entire time. That does look an aweful lot like ignoring and then when he couldn't ignore anymore backtracking (and a bad job of it as well).
If there's two scum groups, I swear Livingod and Cheesfan are in it.
DoS is still scummy.
Bm is lurking at this point. Post 440 btw.
Post 450 is the most blatant fishing from RR I've seen in a while.
Even heavier fishing in 456.
HoS:RR

RR and Twito are trying to outspam each other at this point. A HEATED BATTLE.
RR wrote:You answered it alright, after it was impossible to ignore it any longer (my "liar, liar, pants on fire" post). Problem is, your answer was crap. Also, now you're pretending to need see the point again while simultaneously arguing with it, which is pretty hilarious IMO.
There was another post you "missed". Scum.
Logictus wrote:Can you reference a post with this information Twito?
I can. A post earlier where RR tried to accuse Twito of connecting his statement about Thesp and Livingod sixth on the wagon. Olio agreed with it. Twito has already stated that it wasn't what he was doing, he was changing subjects and such, and I can vouch for that as he does do it alot.

RR is being retarded in post 476, still pushing a crapcase.
Cheese's post 483 is pointless.
In 489 it was pointless to do the filters job and quote all of Livingod's posts from Twito.
SL wrote:I'm missing the case against Twito.
QFT. RR is getting more agressive because Cheesescum and Logictuscum are agreeing with RR. Everyone else has lurked. He thinks that he has come up with a good case. This case is crap.
Bm's tone in most of his posts are REALLY annoying.
BM wrote:Mafia is very little a game of logic. In fact, it is a game of educated guessing when you are town, and lying when you are scum. The majority of players cannot work out a Mafia member from their comments, so they shouldnt pretend they can
FALSEFALSEFALSE. I almost typed something up very... scathing in response. Your tone seriously makes me want to fly off the handle at you. Please read a few, if not ALOT, of completed games before you make these statements such as this.
RR is still using the repetitive fallacy in post 520. I'd suggest he goes through Twito's post in a filter. I'm sick of this. Lurker hunting is stupid btw.
I like Thesp's post 521. He's still town in my eyes.
RR wrote:6. His continuing insistence to try and rig a case against me - first by shouting "RR's scum!!1" a lot without any logic to back him up other than my "weak attack", than by stealing HH's logic and claiming it as his own even though he never even acknowledged the existence of my livingod analysis before HH's attack.

The same way you did by bringing in a paragraph of text and using quote mountains which pretty much repetively asked Twito to respond to things he already did? = ( This argument makes me sad.
RR is most definitely scum after post 530.
RR wrote:Also, Twito didn't even really need to defend himself about this since no one actually thought it was as big a deal as you seem to treat this as. It might have caused people to regard him as childish and generally offensive, but wasn't a real scumtell in anyone's book as far I can tell. I basically thought that post very annoying but not indicative enough to add to my list of scumtells, and I'm the biggest pusher of his lynch and the target of that attack. It's not a big gambit for scum to make if he knew he did it in the past and people here know him, in fact it isn't a gambit at all. I honestly don't know why you're playing up the importance of this so fucking much.

Other than that, I don't know if you noticed, but you're defending Twito with the very same logic you claim would get him lynched in a heartbeat. This is actually way scummier than the Twito scenario you pointed out since you're also contradicting yourself in the process, and yet I'm not gonna vote you since while this is quite the scumtell I feel I have a way better case against Twito, and I doubt anyone else will either. I'll admit it's certainly tempting, though
1.Faking a daykill is not a scumtell. This is stupid. Thesp is saying that HE made the tell. HE found it. If Twito would have made said it it's suspicious. Since Thesp said it, it's completely different, and he is not contradictory at all. Please quit misrepresenting Thesp. Please quit misrepresenting Twito. Please quit misrepresenting all of us. That'd be greeeeaaat.
RR wrote:I think you're the one who needs to broaden his conception, if you're only going for comparing past behavioral trends with present ones. I do plan to have flexible standards, for example if BM turns out to be innocent in this game (which I doubt) I'll suspect him less for crap logic in the future.
No. He's right. You're the one who needs to.
RR wrote:Power roles who screw up are just gonna have to swallow their pride and claim. Again, no better alternative.
Stop fishing. Seriously. Twito has no reason to claim. This is a crap case and a crap wagon.
DoS's post 533 isn't too bad.
Seriously don't like RR's or BM's tone this whole game. Learn a little humility. It'd be nice....
I hate BM's post 540.
BM wrote:we do as we please. You can try logic if u like, but it will only get you so far. The fact is, alot of this game is luck. Very few Mafia will tick all the boxes on a list of scumtells, and perhaps some townies will.
When there is little evidence either way, i prefer to go with my gut instinct. In many cases, people use what they think is evidence, but it is actually wrong. The moral of the story is: You cannot claim that logic alone will help you catch Mafia on a regular basis.
How many games have you been in?
= | BM..... why isn't he dead yet again?
Olio is scum with RR. I know that much from post 575.

I like Twito's post 605.

Seriously. Here's my LoS

LoS

RR
Livingod
BM
Olio

Minor

Logictus
Cheesefan

Town
HackerHuck
Thesp
ShadowLurker

The rest are neutral.

Pheh, I'm also considering switching over to RagingRabbit, I just really stick by my earlier points on Battle mage.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:52 am

Post by Kison »

Good job, you just made a post that was even LONGER than his.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Guys, Im headed to the hospital. I dont know if I'll be admitted, but Im pretty bad off. Hoping to come back home, but we'll see. Please give me a couple days.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:52 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Needs to go to the hospital but has time to post on here before he goes. Thats dedication.

I tip my hat to you.
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:57 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Right. Just finished my reread, important post coming up. Before that, though, some recent points:

First of all, the
IH reread
which I'm not gonna quote - While I'm not sure about your alignment, I find it impressive how you compeltely managed to miss my point like 90% of the time. I'd ask
you
to argue with 495 if you're so sure its a different subject, but I don't think that'd be necessary atm. Good job ignoring it, anyways. Accusing me of Truth by Repitition is stupid, I was obviously using repetition to get Twito to finally stop ignoring me, not to make what I was saying any more true. Also, I'm not sure what's more ridiculous - your claim that I was "fishing" for Twito's role or that I "cannot tell jokes and seriousness apart". It also puzzles me that despite all your obvious knowledge in logic, you never once called ad hominem on our dear Twito. I agree with most of your BM assessment, though.

HH wrote:I'm having a difficult time wading through the muck to see if either one has said anything new.

Let me give you a bit of advice Rabbit. Imagine we're all sitting in a room having a conversation. You keep talking about how scummy Twito is, while he's throwing little darts at you here and there. He's obviously irritating you, so you keep up on the offensive. The more you dominate the conversation, the more people will start to tune you out. I've gotten to the point where I'm skimming your posts and I'm forced to go back and reread everything. You have to give people a chance to take in what you're saying.
You may be right here, I just wanted to make it impossible for Twito to continue intentionally missing my point. Probably gone a bit over the edge there.
HH wrote:Normally I would say that your dominance of the thread would make you a little less likely to be scum, but this appears to be normal behaviour for you. I'm still happy with my vote for now. Even with your wall of text, I cannot figure out why your case on Twito is stronger than your case against Livingod.
Note: I'll be a lot less active from Sunday onwards, and will probably stop "dominating threads" in general.

While my Twito case is stronger than my livingod case imho, the only reason I didn't cast more suspicion livingod's way is that I thought his wagon scummy as hell. That's about to change, though, see next post.
HH wrote:Livingod - You're the vote leader right now and you have been taking advantage of the distractions to lay low. I'd like to hear what you have to say now.
QFT
olio wrote:He has no good answer to RR so he goes with insults. When there are no words left, he goes with mental violence.
Exactly. That's called ad hominem, and is extremly scummy. Also unethical imo. Twito's posts in the last 3 pages or so are like 80% ad hominem.
Ectomancer wrote:An interesting point. Im also now a bit more suspicious of the single minded focus on Twito while Battle Mage was providing plenty of fodder (dont these games have more than one scum?)
Huh? I've been repeatedly saying I find BM scummy since before I even started suspecting Twito.
Ectomancer wrote:Also noted is the method used. A vague promise of something groundbreaking in order to buy more time. Another word I could use is stalling.
Why would I possibly do that unless I had something truely important to say and wanted more time to think everything through? What long term gain does that give me, exactly?

Edited out for continuity.
-Glork

Kison wrote:Good job, you just made a post that was even LONGER than his.
lol. Welcome to the game, incidentally.

I considered a Twito recap here, but that'll probably be pointless at this stage. I'll try to not to make my important post too long, and will post a summary for ADD redears directly after it.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Ectomancer wrote:Guys, Im headed to the hospital. I dont know if I'll be admitted, but Im pretty bad off. Hoping to come back home, but we'll see. Please give me a couple days.
Ouch. Well, hope you'll return to us in good health soon. :)
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Twito »

BM wrote:That makes 2/3 so far, which is good in games where roughly a quarter of the players are scum.
Not truth. I remember some very wild theorys of yours that couldn't possibly be true. And I remember you blaming everyone who has ever voted you of being scum. Maybe you've catched 2 scum but the 3 should be 30.
Cheesefan wrote:Needs to go to the hospital but has time to post on here before he goes. Thats dedication.

I tip my hat to you.
One is actively following and has time to post but contributes absolutely nothing and doesn't comment anything on IH's post where one was also accused. That's scum.

I drop my vote to you.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:04 am

Post by Twito »

Ectomancer wrote:Guys, Im headed to the hospital. I dont know if I'll be admitted, but Im pretty bad off. Hoping to come back home, but we'll see. Please give me a couple days.
Hope you'll be alright have you couple of days.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Twito »

RR wrote:Accusing me of Truth by Repitition is stupid, I was obviously using repetition to get Twito to finally stop ignoring me, not to make what I was saying any more true.
Obviously you didn't.
Like IH said I answered all your points plenty of times and you kept repeating them after I had answered them.
RR wrote:you never once called ad hominem on our dear Twito.
Stop repeating that. It doesn't make it more true. And this is my first game with you I believe so how could I be attacking you as a person when I've never played with you before, that's ridicilous.
RR wrote:Note: I'll be a lot less active from Sunday onwards, and will probably stop "dominating threads" in general.
Thank god.
RR wrote:Exactly. That's called ad hominem, and is extremly scummy. Also unethical imo. Twito's posts in the last 3 pages or so are like 80% ad hominem.
Stop repeating that word. No one else uses it and you use it all the time as your only defence. I don't have anything more to say to you atm after answering everything a hundred times than plain "Fuck you".
RR wrote:You basically just told us your alignment in 2 ongoing games!! That's like the most illegal play ever. And even if it wasn't, the idea we should listen to you based on the iduction principle of 2 previous scum catches is laughable.
He is dead on atleast one of them. And it's indeed laughable.
Show

Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:37 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Twito could very well be town
unvote

RR seems to be getting a bit scummier in my eyes.

Doesnt have my vote yet though.
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

BIG IMPORTANT POST

Note: to save all of us some time, I'm not gonna quote every single clue I have, just the best ones. This will probably be pretty fucking long anyways. Since some of the posts are taken from my reread and some from the "view all posts by" function, some of my quotes are numbered and some aren't. Sorry.

Lets start with a summary of my theory - Livingod's wagon is indeed scumdriven, but livingod is also scum
himself
. The mafia decided to attack each other as strong as they possibly could day 1, get one of their members lynched and have the rest look innocent. Twito is scum with livingod, and possibly BM as well. Probably also at least another scum amongst the other livingod voters.

A'ight. First I'm gonna explain what made me realize this, since even if it's not critical it may help you understand my thinking process:
olio (575) wrote: Battle Mage wrote:

"Anyway, if 'playing the game like everyone else', means playing it like you, id rather pass. My aim is to hunt Mafia, not to spam a thread and insult people. Im assuming that is a scum role known as the 'Imbecile'. "

You're not mentioning Twito here. Why not?
This really caught my attention, since Twito has basically been spending the whole game insulting BM as much as humanely possible (distancing), but also passively defending him for a whole lotta time now. Most recent example of this, though most are in the early game:
Twito wrote:You will probably be a good player some day and that's why I keep defending you in games I'm in with you.
In the post olio quoted, BM "defends" Twito back here by ad hominem-ing me for reasons Twito is simply far more guilty of. So I started reading back to check if they're scummbuddies, and got to this post:
DoS (533) wrote:Livingod seems to be perfectly happy to have just melted into the background on this one and let someone else take the fall here which I don't much like either (he hasn't posted since page 17). But I don't know if it is just him not being on the site or actually lurking.
This post made me realize something -
livingod wants to be lynched
. He's practically begging for it. I mean, he had 42 (scummy) posts up to my livingod analysis (at the height of his wagon) on page 12 and
has since made only 7 posts, none of which was an answer to any of the points against him
. It's like he decided he had done a good enough job being scummy, so now he only needs to keep his mouth shut and not defend himself. Note that his scummiest play was saying he wants to lynch BM regardless of alignment, which makes BM look innocent as hell if livingod comes up mafia.

livingod's lowest post-RRanalysis points:
livingod, 349 wrote:Wow! Finally someone making a REAL argument against me. THANK YOU bunny. You, someone who is not even an advocate of my lynch actually decide to point out what seems to be scummy in my posts. Now let me actually get a counterargument against the ONLY argument against me.
Weirdest. Post. Ever. This is right after my PBPA. I just made some very valid points against him, so instead of defending any he sucks up to me. Why? If he dies and comes up scum, people'll obviously associate us more if we were all friendly than if we started arguing.
livingod, 363 wrote:And when morning comes around after my lynch, everyone that voted me without stating a reason will be suspected, undoubtedly. Then again, this could just be WIFOM. In fact, it probably is WIFOM. You know, this WIFOM goes for everyone on my wagon. Since no one of them bothered to explain why they're voting me, besides the fact that they're "getting vibes". It also goes for those that joined for no reason, then left once they realized what they did. In fact, I'm suspicious of them the most. Right after Thesp and Twito that is.

Twito: How did I confess?
Worst. Defence. Ever. Why is he talking about
after his lynch
? Isn't he supposed to be trying to
prevent
it or somethin'? This is worse than all BM's "don't lynch me, I'm town and you'll be SORRY" posts put together. Livingod's also saying his wagoners will "be suspected the morning after his lynch", which only goes to clear them if he comes up scum. He also casts some more suspicions Twito's way, which I'll expand on in the following part.

What kept getting to me throughout this whole bloody RR - Twito feud is how he kept telling me to "bus my scumbuddy" already... A quick search Twito posts search shows he told me to "bus" livingod so 6 times so far, probably far more without using the word "bus". Examples:
Twito, 395 wrote:Also what is livingod doing alive? Stop trying to distract the bandwagon away from your scumbuddy a'ight!
Twito, 489 wrote:I think this is all your huge attempt to try to make us forget livingod. And since you choose to be annoying as well I might just post here all posts made by living-scum. He seriously is scum and the lynch for today. You are the lynch for tomorrow tho, RR.
Yup, that's basically the plan. Livingod gets lynched, comes up guilty, I get hanged tomorrow, Twito and BM look innocent.

Another one:
Twito, 547 wrote: RR you are sucking the fun out of the game and preventing others from contributing which is a huge scum tell.
You might also be doing this to protect your inactive partners. Such as livingod.
Again, I'm blamed for "distracting attention from livingod". Twito obviously wants him lynched a whole lot more then myself atm, since livingo's lynch will obviously make me look guilty. Nice combination of ad hominem here. One last thing:
Twito wrote:I'm only posting to let know that I'm willing to go with neither of us posting until others have posted to back up my claim of RR's posting stopping others from posting.
Obviously. This both makes Twito look the calmer, less aggressive of us, and promises livingods lynch - if I stop posting it's very unlikely anything else is gonna happen.

Another thing I noticed is how nicely Twito built his original attack on livingod. Observe:
Twito wrote:livingod wrote:
"Well, unsurprisingly, even in the game that BM was lynched in and was revealed to be a townie, CDB commented that he did not regret the lynch. He also stated that the mod saying that BM was town was a typo to him.

I'd rather lose such a player, unless he has a good role. I want to focus on real strategies, not stuff made up and in complete contradiction to posts. I do not play mafia to encounter such. So if we do not end up lynching BM today, mafia: please NK him. (But of course they won't)"

I highly dislike this post and it sets up red flags for me.
FOS: Livingod
I would vote but I think my vote is more useful and I like it better where it is.
Twito wrote:I viewed all posts by all the scum and it seems that they are scum. I also viewed Zindy and have no reason to vote him anymore..
Doesn't it bother you that Ectomancer is scum and is voting for livingod?
Frustian is not even voting just sitting back lurking.

Unvote
Vote: livingod Chosen for having most votes atm. We need a proper wagon. And even better to have it on scum.
Twito wrote:What a bullshit argument.

I'm even more sure about livingod being scum with RR so maybe DoS was right at placing that vote.
Unvote
Vote: livingod
This is really nicely done, to make the busing less obvious. First he FOSes livigod and says he's considering a vote for him, then he agrees with Thesp's "found 4 scum lets have pizza" thing and chooses livingod for "having the most votes atm", when the wagon continues growing he unvotes livingod and goes for DoS for complete BS reasoning (along with the Thesp contradiction the I've been arguing for so long, which was just a careless slip up). After making the token effort to stop the wagon, though, he goes back to wagoning livingod since "my BS arguments made him even more sure I'm scum with livindgod". He then spends the rest of the game practically shouting at me to "stop wasting everyone's time and bus my scumbuddy livingod". Brilliant.

Other than that, there's livingod's slightly less convincing efforts to attack Twito back, thereby making him look innocent after livingod's lynch. Right at the start of the game, we have:
livingod wrote:Twito: Look who's talking? You managed to get yourself lynched on day 1 in one of those newbie games. And the worst part was that you were town, yet no one regretted your lynch!
Meaningless insult, obvious distancing.

On to the more important stuff, his first response after my original suspicion of Twito for voting DoS was:
livingod wrote:Twito didn't vote for me because Thesp said to.
(Intentionally?) missing my whole point here. I explained myself, though, and his next (double) post was:
livingod,324-25 wrote:So Thesp has a habit of accusing Twito in every single game they've played in, yet not this one. That got mixed and somewhat contradictory reactions from Twito. And I just looove the was Thesp says "BM is town". My vibe: Twito + Thesp = Scumbuddies.

Oh, and unvote vote Twito.
After missing my point entirely at first, he's suddenly all convinced and is the first to vote Twito because of my case against him. Why? Makes Twito look innocent and RR look guilty, obiously. To top that off, we have:
livingod wrote:If anyone is anymore inclined to pursue my wagon, then at least Twito's "he was scum" theory will be debunked at my lynch. Twito, the only way for you to be town at this point is if I were actually scum. Why? Because your only reason is "it's so obvious that he's scum" which will be disproved if my lynch scene comes around.
He's practically shouting "Twito's town if I turn up guilty!" here. Last but not least we have:
livingod (to BM|) wrote:I lay off of you because your actions are too scummy to be true. While Twito is actually making an effort to hide his scumminess.
Again throwing suspicion Twito's way, and this is real comic relief if they're both his scumbuddies. Another funny think is the whole Twito + livingod BM dissing frenzy from the top of page 6, which may very well be some hilariously blatant distancing. Some more comic relief - livingod response to myself asking BM why is he so fucking sure of his lameass theory:
livingod wrote:Because he already knows his scumbuddies.
His following post:
livingod wrote:Whoops, I forgot that he was accusing me as well. Well, there goes my magnificent plan...
In between, we have Twito's reply:
Twito wrote:And how do you know that? Because you are his scumbuddy and they are your scumbuddies aswell?
The absolute best one, though, is the brilliant BM reply to livingod dissing him:
BM wrote:well at least i dont consistently get caught as scum on Day 1, as you seem to.

You can have the best patter in the world
, but you just dont have the grasp on the game that is needed to be successful.
If they're really scum together, this is the most hilariously arrogant post ever.

While it seems to fit perfectly well, I'm not
that
sure of BM's guilt. It does finally explain what made him stick with his lameass reasons for voting livingod since the very start of the game... Twito and livingod are definitely buddies, though.

Well, that's the theory. Another important post coming up with a surprising twist.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Twito »

Haha.
Show

Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Part 2

Disclaimer -
Ectomancer wrote:"You have been hit by a wall of text! Critical 12000!"

You're killing me with it. Probably because Im sitting here at 4am with the flu. I did try to go back and find the 6 clear and concise reasons, but what I found after going back only about 4 pages looking for them, is they referred to other quotes another 4 pages back, which referred to quotes another 4 pages back, but never presented the whole case in one package. However, I have tried to follow your reasoning this entire time and honestly, all I see at the heart of it is an argument over semantics, coupled with Twito being
deliberately difficult.
The absolute
only
way I can see for Twito to be town is if he really was talking about Thesp as a compltely different subject (495 shows that makes
very
little sense, but still), and then just almost deliberately chose to continually miss my point instead of properly defending himself. If that's the case, he fucked up big time and I also owe this town a huge apology and will never look at Twito the same way again. Ironically, my esteem of Twito's skill would be way, way highter if he turns up scum. Since the chance of him being town is so very very small imo, I'm willing to do what I'm doing now:

First of all, some quotes to show my motives:
Twito, 512 wrote:I'm voting livingod I believe and as you didn't provide 3 reasons I don't see why I should do it now, again. And it would require re-read as I've kinda forgot about him over the argument with RR which I think was RR's goal so put that as one of those reasons.
On top of my head also the way livingod jumped on me.
Before that I viewed all his posts and he gave me scum wibes.
I also didn't like the post someone pointed out where he says "CDB lynched BM and didn't even feel bad about it" Btw CDB was scum in that game.. But it's ongoing game so he shouldn't have mentioned it.
More close reasons would require re-read.

The absolute main reason for me thinking RR is scum is to hard pushing of weak case.

We should lynch livingod today and RR tomorrow.
This sorta belongs to my previous post more, but other than clearly showing he doesn't really know why he's voting for livingod, he's also pushing really hard for my lynch tommorow if\when livingod comes up guilty. Other people took him up on it, though:
Kison,642 wrote:I'm going to have to Vote: Livingod. There's no reason to vote for RagingRabbit, as we'll have a good idea of whether or not he's scum based on a lynch result.

Yes, that puts us at Lynch - 2. If Livingod wants to speak up, let him do it. If he's Mafia, RagingRabbit is getting it tomorrow.
Coupled with the general uncertainty about my aligment that's clearly obvious from recent posts, even from my Scottish friend Cheesefan, this makes me pretty bloody sure that I'm the lynch for tommorow if livingod comes up guilty. Therefore, to prove my innocence, and also because I'm a lot surer about Twito,
I want Twito lynched today, not livingod
However, recent developments such as IH's analysis and his post 657 make me highly this town is ever gonna lynch Twito without something pretty drastic to convince them...

Therefore, I'm gonna claim right now.
I am Cranium, the Cop
. I'm a trivia and creativity game, and my Data Head allows me to investigate one player each night. The reason I don't mind claiming is that if Twito's lynched and comes up scum, I'm practically confirmed innocent anyways and the obvious doc protection target regardless of my role. And I'm willing to do more or less anything to get Twito lynched right now.

Therefore, dearest town, lynch Twito. I'm staking my life in this game on his being scum. If he comes up guilty, protect your practically confirmed power role and lynch livingod tomorrow. If he comes up innocent, I'm an idiot an did you all a great disservice, so I just want time to give you the night's investigation before I surrender myself to be lynched. This should be a real no brainer, since even if I'm lying and am actually scum with livingod, losing Twito in order to lynch us both is a huge bargain. Twito, if you're really town and really think I'm scum, you should be rejoicing now that I made you the best martyr ever.

xoxo,
RR/Cranium
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Twito wrote:Haha.
pwnd