Open 512: See Nine Plus Plus (Game Ovah)

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 2.9

[L-2] Dyslexicon - Bulbazak, CherryDrPepper, oriole, SalmonellaDreams
[L-4] jmo16mla - Saki, Xiao Long
[L-5] CherryDrPepper - jmo16mla

Not voting: Dyslexicon, Flench, TunnelVision, Paschendale

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch! Deadline is Tuesday, August 20th, 2013, at 1:00 PM CST ((expired on 2013-08-20 13:00:00)).

---

Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

Still not completely read up, but I'm willing to lynch jmo/dys.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by TunnelVision »

Any town PR should not full claim. Just say "Yo, I'm a PR" when we get to you. It'll keep the scum balls guessing.

But, as far as order goes... All VT's should claim first. Town PR's should wait. Doing a hierarchy or scheduled order doesnt help.

VT's first. PRs last. Win.

-1-
"Bauss is cooler than Rank." - Varsoon
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

I dunno, I think doing a list of who to claim can prevent any scum from trying to CC or lie about being a PR. How many PR's can we have?
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 2928, Xiao Long wrote:I dunno, I think doing a list of who to claim can prevent any scum from trying to CC or lie about being a PR. How many PR's can we have?
Max seven.
If Cherry's claim is to be believed, six.

MBCVV(XX)
M: IC (Paschendale)
B: TRB (me)
C: 1-shot Cop (TV)
VV: Vig (Cherry)

There's two slots left. I don't feel the need for massclaim because I think that a) that those two slots also rolled something other than a T is unlikely and b) if the rest of the two slots are hiding they are hiding for good reason.
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Saki »

Speculation about the (XX)

TT: Goon+GF+RB
T: Goon+GF+RB+SK
no T: Goon+GF+RB

At this point I'm inclined to believe there is no SK at this point ('cause I think the last two slots are T's)

Also massclaiming
will
give scum a chance to claim something stupid like one-shot and throw us all into wifom about the SK.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Flench »

Btw in case you missed that ^

Godfather is confirmed if we are believing everyones claims.

I've been spending some time looking at the setup and I doubt there are any PR's left that haven't claimed (haven't done the math). Mass claiming would be ok I guess, I disagree with letting people wait, hinting they are a PR but not actually claiming, that lets mafia just never claim until the end and say yea I'm a PR so I waited, it's a bad idea. It should be done at a specified time or in order or something. But I don't everyone to get off track if someone goes afk or misses their specified claim spot, I don't think we are going to get much info mass claiming so don't freak out about the process of it and jump on someone for a dumb reason.

We are in almost an ideal situation on day 2, lets not shit the bed now.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 2931, Flench wrote:I've been spending some time looking at the setup and I doubt there are any PR's left that haven't claimed (haven't done the math). Mass claiming would be ok I guess, I disagree with letting people wait, hinting they are a PR but not actually claiming, that lets mafia just never claim until the end and say yea I'm a PR so I waited, it's a bad idea.
After looking it over I think that massclaiming is a bad idea. I think the massclaim helps the mafia more than it helps us. I'm open to arguments against it, but right now I would not support a massclaim.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:02 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 2926, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Still not completely read up, but I'm willing to lynch jmo/dys.
So when are you going to be read up? It's been what, almost a week now? Can you post some reads? Make a case on someone? Or are you just going to ride other people's wagons until someone finally pays you attention?

VOTE: salmonelladreams

Attention granted. What are you doing in this game? Because right now it feels like you're just skating along under the radar.

Rank
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:52 am

Don't care; still reading.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 am

Post by TunnelVision »

What page are you on? When do you expect to be able to contribute to this game? Another week? Tomorrow?
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:57 am

Page 90, and I don't know.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 am

Post by TunnelVision »

Oh ok, cool.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Saki »

In post 2932, TunnelVision wrote:I think the massclaim helps the mafia more than it helps us.
that's not my point
there is no need to massclaim since we already have all our PR's out on the table.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 2938, Saki wrote:
In post 2932, TunnelVision wrote:I think the massclaim helps the mafia more than it helps us.
that's not my point
there is no need to massclaim since we
PROBABLY
already have all our PR's out on the table.
I thought bolding my correction would be helpful.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Xiao Long »

If you guys are thinking all of our PR's are out, then Jmo is confscum as there was no doctor save.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 2940, Xiao Long wrote:If you guys are thinking all of our PR's are out, then Jmo is confscum as there was no doctor save.
No broseph. Fail. If CherryDrPepper is SK instead of TownVig, they could be a 1 shot bulletproof SK and survived the hit last night. Or, the mafia targeted Titus last night because they figured CherryDrPepper was lying about hitting Titus. Or... OR... ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE WIFOM.

Focus on ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE BESIDES JMO. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MAFIA.

Dig into Oriole, or Dys. Or Flench or Salmonella or Bulbazak. We have 6 people that we need to figure out and you're stuck on 1 of them. Even if you're right about JMO, there's still another scum floating around. Let's find that person.

Oriole, I want a response to my first point in the case against you. So does Dys. None of your answers to my case make sense to me, but you dodged a couple. Varsoon did the same thing. It's scummy.

Dys, where'd you go? Step up in here and get to work. I want to hear your best case why we should lynch Salmonella.
In post 2937, TunnelVision wrote:Oh ok, cool.
I know Rank, and this is sarcasm. It's not cool. By page 90, and staying current with this dayphase (I know you have), you can contribute. Please do. We won't be mad at you if you miss something, we'll just point you to it. What do you think of the DYS or Oriole case?

Flench, I want that Varsoon wagon analysis that I asked you for on D1. Did I miss it?

-Bauss-
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Saki »

I'm saying all the PRs are out.
If there was truly a doc save then they would've claimed by now so they could clear JMO. (+1 conftown, never bad)

So I'm saying that there is ZERO chance of more PRs. Pretty much we have them all out. That makes the game a lot easier for us because now we know based off that fact that there is NO Serial Killer in our setup.

And yes, JMO is confscum. Unless someone decides to actually counterclaim instead of giving a lousy 'what if...' statement I hold everything above to be true and so should all of you.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Saki »

In post 2941, TunnelVision wrote:No broseph. Fail. If CherryDrPepper is SK instead of TownVig, they could be a 1 shot bulletproof SK and survived the hit last night. Or, the mafia targeted Titus last night because they figured CherryDrPepper was lying about hitting Titus. Or... OR... ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE WIFOM.
This is why we should stop talking and lynch JMO because what you're doing is creating the very same WIFOM you love to hate.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2941, TunnelVision wrote:
In post 2940, Xiao Long wrote:If you guys are thinking all of our PR's are out, then Jmo is confscum as there was no doctor save.
No broseph. Fail. If CherryDrPepper is SK instead of TownVig, they could be a 1 shot bulletproof SK and survived the hit last night. Or, the mafia targeted Titus last night because they figured CherryDrPepper was lying about hitting Titus. Or... OR... ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE WIFOM.
The problem is, it makes no sense for mafia to target Titus as apparently not many people saw how obvtown she was. Also, there were two outted PR's that they could have targetted. I think the only possibilities are: saki roleblocked correctly, or Cherry is 1-shot bulletproof. Judging from Jmo's play all game, I think the former is correct.

Dig into Oriole, or Dys. Or Flench or Salmonella or Bulbazak. We have 6 people that we need to figure out and you're stuck on 1 of them. Even if you're right about JMO, there's still another scum floating around. Let's find that person.
I already think Oriole to be town, and I think that Flench or Dys is scum.
Salmonella and Bulb are null to me. I'm not stuck on just Jmo, though, I've already listed an easy win for town if Cherry cooperates. It's simple, we kill the VT's.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 2944, Xiao Long wrote: I already think Oriole to be town, and I think that Flench or Dys is scum.
Salmonella and Bulb are null to me. I'm not stuck on just Jmo, though, I've already listed an easy win for town if Cherry cooperates. It's simple, we kill the VT's.
That doesn't work if the scum nails CherryDrP to the wall tonight. We don't get the NK's we want as quickly as we need them. They kill off our conftown's as fast as we kill off the VT's and we're not where we should be.

-1-
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Xiao Long »

If we lynch Jmo today, perhaps Saki gets a correct roleblock again. I think we would hit all scum before they can kill you, Pasch, Saki and Cherry, though.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Saki »

In post 2945, TunnelVision wrote:
In post 2944, Xiao Long wrote: I already think Oriole to be town, and I think that Flench or Dys is scum.
That doesn't work if the scum nails CherryDrP to the wall tonight. We don't get the NK's we want as quickly as we need them. They kill off our conftown's as fast as we kill off the VT's and we're not where we should be.

-1-
Town vastly overpowers scum atm; there is no reason for town to wait for a night phase.

Especially since following JMO's flip we'll have another conftown (hypothetically, Xiao)
and
the chance to end the game tonight if Cherry shoots correctly.

"That doesn't work if the scum nails CherryDrP to the wall tonight."
Also note that there is the chance that I roleblock correctly.
It's also noted that you were trying to create wifom around who scum would target at night when you obviously think (as everyone else should) that Cherry is the primary scum NK target?
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Paschendale »

I don't think a massclaim will help us.

I find myself leaning more towards town on Cherry.

I suppose this really does make Jmo possibly a godfather, but also possibly just town. So let's look at behavior instead. Specifically, Bulb's. I see questions and some analysis, but not much in the way of conclusions. One vote for the lurkiest player, and no opinions that could later be used against him. This is safe play. With all the wacky shit going on, safety is not a priority for a town player right now. Bulb is almost textbook active lurking.

VOTE: Bulbazak
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 2947, Saki wrote:"That doesn't work if the scum nails CherryDrP to the wall tonight."
Also note that there is the chance that I roleblock correctly.
It's also noted that you were trying to create wifom around who scum would target at night when you obviously think (as everyone else should) that Cherry is the primary scum NK target?
Suggesting a plan is bad because of an obvious possibility != trying to create WIFOM, whether you agree with the logic or not.

Rank

Return to “Completed Open Games”