Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hrm. I'm back and all, but slow on the upkeep. I see that massive survived his near lynching..
I have to say.. shame on those of you who haven't played in newbie games. Even if you have played on other sites, or have played before, or whatnot, it's a general requirement to play in at least one newbie before joining other games. I'm still glad you guys are here, and all, but it *is* in the rules and you should have noticed that when you queued(?) up.

Y.C your mistake makes more sense.. I was wondering why you were FOSing the 3rd and 4th voters. You thought those were the 'final voters' though. Aight. Still, you voted him first, and like kilmenator kinda stated, everyone else who voted for him probably voted for the same reason you did; If you were not interested in a quick lynching, why did you cast your vote immediately against him?

Well, anyways...
Unvote : wicked

While I personally think wicked might be newb scum, I think that, as newb scum, she will be also more likely to 'out' herself in later days. No offense meant, wicked. ^.^

Cheezfan : Scary

massive : I'm not 100% convinced that he is scum, or not scum, but with his style of playing, he seems like the best lynch for the town, either way. He's playing recklessly, I don't know what role that would be most likely associated with. I guess he will let us know.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Skruffs wrote: Even if you have played on other sites, or have played before, or whatnot, it's a general requirement to play in at least one newbie before joining other games. I'm still glad you guys are here, and all, but it *is* in the rules and you should have noticed that when you queued(?) up.

Just to clarify... it's highly recommended that new players start with a newbie game... but it's not required... Shame on
you
, Skruffs, for thinking Meme would have missed such a thing in the Mini queue!
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 am

Post by kilmenator »

Can we get a
Mod Prod on Massive
? I would like to hear more from him before I decide whether or not he is the best lynch. The whole point in a bandwagon is to gather information, about the suspect and other peoples reaction. I would like to get some more information on massive. Although, I do agree he isnt playing the best, but I dont know if he is scum or not. While I do not but the whole "to scummy to be scum" argument, I will admit that it is not in the towns interest to keep someone scummy like that around. So, Massive, what do you have to say for yourself?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I have prodded him at kilmenator's request.

You may request prods on any player at any time. I will comply.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Cheesefan »

Time up

Vote: massive
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by Y.C »

If a player can't commit to a game, his ass should hang.

Vote massive
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Massive you have 5 more hours until I vote you.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Skruffs »

What what? No no I meant, God, that the players shoudl read the rules of hte site before jumping in. Although such /inthusiasm.. *Watches as two votes zip by* is of course rewarding in any game.

I don't have five hours to wait, and while it could be said this is speedlynching (it is) if fircoal is willing to wait five hours and then vote him, I'm willing to just do it now. I think taht makes sense. It's jsut as likely that he's lurking as that he's AWOL :P
Vote : Massive
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Skruffs wrote:What what? No no I meant, God, that the players shoudl read the rules of hte site before jumping in. Although such /inthusiasm.. *Watches as two votes zip by* is of course rewarding in any game.

I don't have five hours to wait, and while it could be said this is speedlynching (it is) if fircoal is willing to wait five hours and then vote him, I'm willing to just do it now. I think taht makes sense. It's jsut as likely that he's lurking as that he's AWOL :P
Vote : Massive
It makes sense, I just wanted to give him a bigger chance to defend himself, even if it's only 5 hours more.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah.. well.. he's shown no interest in the game at all so far.. the antagonizing seems scummy to me. If he's scum, I'm sure I'll pay for it tonight, and if he isn't, I'll proably pay for it tommorrow. :P
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Akbar »

I do believe that's 7 votes correct?
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Vote count please mod
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:36 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

It's a lynch!

massive (7) - Lowell, kilmenator, ac1983fan, wicked, Cheesefan, Y.C., Skruffs
ac1983fan (2) - LyingBrian, massive
not voting (3) - Akbar, davidangelsummers, fircoal

Congratulations town! You've managed to speedlynch your doctor!

Well done!

It is night. Night choices please.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Nobody sleeps on the loveboat!

The bars are open all night... and the music and dancing goes on till dawn!

At 6am, someone points out that the sun is about to rise over the horizon, and you all run up on deck to see the beautiful sunrise.

The sky is blood red, and the sunset is beautiful.

However, looking around, you notice that not everyone is there to enjoy it.

Back in the Haven Lounge, an interesting discussion is ensuing.

"Psst... Come into this small darkened room for sec..."
"Huh?"
"C'mon!"
"Uh... OK..."
"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh no!"..........

"It's a trap!"

*BANG*

Akbar, TOWNIE, is dead.

Somewhere else, something stranger is happening.

In the middle of the night... while most people were dancing... others were doing something far more sinister...

Why dance, when you can danceHello?

The "Ancient Cult of danceHello" was set to grow, one member at a time, but sadly - it never had the chance. Everyone knows that cults can only recruit fine, upstanding members of the community... One mistake and... *BANG*

Cheesefan, CULT RECRUITER, is dead.

IT IS DAY 2 - GO GO GO!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

It's really hard to be the first one talking after a mislynch like that. Congradulations to the scum that seemed townish enough for the cultist to try and recruit them.
Plus side out of all this : the cult didn't get any recruits, so we only have one scum group.

Welcome to day 2 everyone.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:32 am

Post by ac1983fan »

shit. That's all I have to say.
Not a dayvig.
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Bah!

danceGoodbye.
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Fircoal »

Wow, 2 deaths that's sad.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

1983, fircoal?
This was probably the very very best situation that could have happened at night.
A) no more cult
B) no power role killed.
Woo.

I'm going to reread the end of the last day and get a feel for who seemed the most 'cleared'... ie cult-targetty. I *strongly doubt* that any cult would try to recruit someone who would be a big target the next day or was a big target the day before. I think lowell would have been a good 'target' for him, though, or kilmenator.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:04 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I was reffering to the killing of the doctor on Day one.
Not a dayvig.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Fircoal »

Skruffs wrote:1983, fircoal?
This was probably the very very best situation that could have happened at night.
A) no more cult
B) no power role killed.
Woo.

I'm going to reread the end of the last day and get a feel for who seemed the most 'cleared'... ie cult-targetty. I *strongly doubt* that any cult would try to recruit someone who would be a big target the next day or was a big target the day before. I think lowell would have been a good 'target' for him, though, or kilmenator.
Oh, I didn't think of it that way. Well I never thought there would of been a cult, I've never played in a game with them. That is good that no power role is dead.
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by wicked »

Can someone explain the cult to me? I've never played with one in a game. The cult is separate from the mafia?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Fircoal »

wicked wrote:Can someone explain the cult to me? I've never played with one in a game. The cult is separate from the mafia?
Yes they are.
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by wicked »

Also, does this mean vigilante or SK role, with the 2 deaths? Or is there anyway a cult can try to recruit, and the person they recruited killed them? Just trying to understand all the possible scenarios!
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Fircoal »

wicked wrote:Also, does this mean vigilante or SK role, with the 2 deaths? Or is there anyway a cult can try to recruit, and the person they recruited killed them? Just trying to understand all the possible scenarios!
If a cult recruits a mafia member the cult recruiter dies.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”