Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Thok »

Actually let me rephrase my "said very little" comment.

STD/Pooky have said very little. MOS has said very little about STD or Pooky. It's hard to assess MOS/STD or MOS/Pooky with no info.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Glork »

Thok: IIRC, Scalebane's claim came around the time that Kamikaze/Jester roles were being revealed (and killed) in games such as PRII and Bastard Mod Mafia. They were just popular enough that I wondered if it was a new trend, and it made me want to reconsider just lynching him outright. I find it fairly rare that scum actually claim to be scum.

Mod:
I think we need prods on StD and Pooky at the very least.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm really having trouble finding time to re-read this game, but I shall keep trying.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

That's fine, I'll save you the trouble.

Possible Scum:

STD(lordy)
PlaysWithSquirrels
Thok(maz(enderX))
Mastermind of Sin
Glork
PookyTheMagicalBear

I'm a cop.

Results:
N0 - Pooky Innocent
N1 - Ibby Innocent
N2 - Glork Guilty
N3 - STD Innocent

PWS is innocent, since he claimed a second kill on a night with 2 kills, and the SK was already dead.

That leaves:

Thok(maz(enderX)) - Unknown
Glork - Guilty

Seeing as we have a dead godfather, we're most likely looking for 2 scum, aka Glork and Thok. Feel free to try to talk your way out of this one, even if you do manage to get me lynched, PWS can kill Glork and we lynch Thok the next day. The optimal strategy is to lynch Glork, vig Thok, I'll die, and then we lynch PWS the next day, since I can guarantee the innocence of Pooky and STD.

This is an open-and-shut case. My sanity is guaranteed, the godfather is dead, we have a confirmed scum already. Even from your perspective, if I'm scum, that means that Glork will come up innocent today and you can vig me tonight without any problems. We have one mistake left before we lose, but there's not need to make it. The game is already over.
Permanent V/LA.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:13 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

That does make things easier.

Vote: Glork

I'll still try and go back this weeked and look over what happened. Not weekend. Weeked.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:54 am

Post by Thok »

I want PWS to confirm that he's able to vig if necessary (I don't remember if he's claimed one shot or normal vig), but then I have no problems with a Glork lynch. Pretty sure cop headstart implies that there is a cop.

I have no problem being vigged if Glork comes up scum.

MOS-any chance that one of STD/Pooky are a traitor? I know I'm innocent, and I doubt scum only had two people; a traitor could explain your results. (In that case, Pooky is more likely to be the traitor, since he was investigated N0).
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:52 pm

Oh yes,
vote: Glork
lol

No, I doubt we have 2 scum with abilities to foil investigations.
Permanent V/LA.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

dang that was easy

vote Glork
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Thok »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Oh yes,
lol

Well since I know I'm not scum, and I have a reasonable name claim, and an already proven power that fits the name claim, and we have yet to see a pure vanilla role in this game, allow to be skeptical about your assumption that scum don't have extra powers. Moreover, have you guys read the last three pages, with Maz asking how many scum there are in obvious preperation for ending night and Glork answering him? Or Glork's reaction to me claiming that power? A Glork/me scum group just doesn't make sense.

Name claim MOS?

Again, I'm also waiting for PWS to claim 1 shot or multishot vig before we do this.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Thok »

Also, do we know Godfather=investigation proof? I could see Godfather=nightkill proof.

Mod
can we get a prod on PWS?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by Glork »

I guess I should be claiming, as I do believe that MoS is telling the truth. (Like I mentioned earlier, the cop head start implies that there is very likely a cop in the game.)

I'm the Body. I don't have any special abilities, but since the construction team works on me regularly, I'm often associated with them. Thus, I'm a Miller.

I sortof expected to pick up an investigation (and I almost decided to claim at game's start, though I have no experience with being a Miller, so I wasn't sure how common or taboo it is). Even if I get lynched, as long as there weren't too many dead players, I figured PWS could vig one of the unknowns.

Thok makes a decent point about the GF not necessarily having investigation-immunity. The other thing I was thinking is that, if there's a Traitor, they may show up as innocent before they get recruited by the Mafia. I don't think we're out of the water yet, and we have to slow down and actually think about what's going on; there's absolutely no sense in rushing things. Fortunately, I doubt the scums will drop a hasty hammer, or they'll find themselves likely getting vigged overnight.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWODP: "...too many dead players" should read "...too many dead innocent-investigatd players."
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Thok »

Nope, Glork, I know you're trying to connect yourself to me, and I won't let you do it.

Moreover, the only way you being a miller works is if MOS is naive and miller overrides naiveness; there literally aren't enough possible scum left in that case.

(Also, body? I can't see Coron using that phrase in describing a role. Chassis, yes. Body, no.)
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Glork »

If you think I'm trying to connect myself to you, wouldn't you think I'm scum.

If you think I'm scum, and you're okay with being vigged if I turn up scum, why haven't you hammered me yet?

I don't think your heart is really in this one, Thokkie.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by Thok »

I haven't hammered you because I'm trying to be careful. I'd like to know that PWS is in on the plan.

I fully expect to die tonight when (and at this point it's when, not if) you come up scum. I'm trying to help town deal with the likely three person endgame that will result when I'm found not to be scum.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

I'm here. I'm just a one-shot vig so I've got no more vigs to cash in. As for my thoughts, I'm fine with whatever; I just want this game to end. Me. Sheep. Baaa.
Oh hai.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Post by Thok »

Feh.
vote Glork

I realized that if there is a traitor, the number of kills means he probably hasn't been recruited yet, and with a lack of kill tonight, you'll be able to safely take me out tomorrow.

Otherwise, it's Glork and MOS scum (or less likely Glork and PWS scum), and I have to deal with that tomorrow.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:58 pm

Thok wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Oh yes,
lol

Well since I know I'm not scum, and I have a reasonable name claim, and an already proven power that fits the name claim, and we have yet to see a pure vanilla role in this game, allow to be skeptical about your assumption that scum don't have extra powers. Moreover, have you guys read the last three pages, with Maz asking how many scum there are in obvious preperation for ending night and Glork answering him? Or Glork's reaction to me claiming that power? A Glork/me scum group just doesn't make sense.

Name claim MOS?

Again, I'm also waiting for PWS to claim 1 shot or multishot vig before we do this.
Actually, you just made my argument for me. I don't see us as having just the one scum with extra abilities. That's why I find it completely reasonable that you are scum and have the ability to end the day once, especially since that nearly fucked me over. I was going to claim yesterday and had been working towards it as we went through the day, so I was hoping you didn't pick up on it and kill me.

I'm the lead programmer, I check the parts to make sure they aren't malfunctioning.

Glork's name claim sucks, and I'm amused that Thok tried to distance himself from Glork by pointing out that it should've been Chassis instead of Body. Y'all are self-destructing now, let's get this over with. Make sure you guys lynch Thok tomorrow, since he's going to kill me. Don't listen to any of his BS trying to weasel his way out of it, if he's not scum you can blame me. I am 100% sure he is scum right now, let's just finish this. The game has gone on too long already.
Permanent V/LA.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Glork »

Bah, go town.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:29 am

Post by Thok »

I've looked over your posts, and seen at least two times where you've said <3 Glork or I agree with Glork's summary, one time FOSing STD in response to his play. Both of these are after you have a guilty on Glork, one of which is after ibby died and you knew your sanity.

(And just for reference, I'm the battery
. And Maz used his power when there was no real evidence you were a cop, and when the two leading wagons were Pooky and STD, neither of whom is my claimed partner in this scenario. And Maz had to ask for how many scum were left!)
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 am

That's because I did agree with Glork's summary, but I was taking it with a grain of salt because i knew he was scum. The reason I asked for summaries yesterday was because i wanted to see how Glork talked about the other players in order to find his scumpartner. I thought it was STD, but now that I know he's innocent, I know it's you.
Permanent V/LA.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by Thok »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:That's because I did agree with Glork's summary, but I was taking it with a grain of salt because i knew he was scum. The reason I asked for summaries yesterday was because i wanted to see how Glork talked about the other players in order to find his scumpartner. I thought it was STD, but now that I know he's innocent, I know it's you.
The point is if you died last night somebody reading your posts might think that you have a protown investigation of Glork.

Again, Glork used his analysis to push a bandwagon on STD. Why did you assume he was bussing his partner?

Also, why did Maz use a power to end night when the most likely lynch at that point was STD?

Your earlier comments worrying about being nightkilled last night ring false; you hadn't claimed, and a tracker and a vig had claimed.

Why did you ask for role pair analysis today, given the results you already had and knowing the game was moving slowly?

How does a lead programmer analyze wires or a fuse to see if they are working properly?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:38 am

Thok wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:That's because I did agree with Glork's summary, but I was taking it with a grain of salt because i knew he was scum. The reason I asked for summaries yesterday was because i wanted to see how Glork talked about the other players in order to find his scumpartner. I thought it was STD, but now that I know he's innocent, I know it's you.
The point is if you died last night somebody reading your posts might think that you have a protown investigation of Glork.
I wasn't planning on going to night without claiming my result on Glork. Then Maz-Scum ended the day on me.
Again, Glork used his analysis to push a bandwagon on STD. Why did you assume he was bussing his partner?
Because Glork bussed his Godfather, and I know he likes to bus scumpartners if it'll make him look better.
Also, why did Maz use a power to end night when the most likely lynch at that point was STD?
Why don't you ask Maz, eh? All I know is that ending the day put the town in a precarious position, and there was no protown reason to do it.
Your earlier comments worrying about being nightkilled last night ring false; you hadn't claimed, and a tracker and a vig had claimed.
That doesn't change the fact that I was worried about being killed. Since I was slowly leading up to a claim that day, I didn't want the scum to pick up on what I was doing and kill me when they had the chance. Plus, there was always a chance that they'd just kill someone randomly, and that could be me.
Why did you ask for role pair analysis today, given the results you already had and knowing the game was moving slowly?
Trying to cover all bases. Given the slowness of the game, that's why I actually decided to claim now.
How does a lead programmer analyze wires or a fuse to see if they are working properly?
Robotics isn't just wires and fuses. In addition, lead programmer is a misleading term. From what little I know of robotics teams (Coron does robotics competitions), lead programmer is just the title of the project leader. It does not imply that I know nothing of wires and fuses.
Permanent V/LA.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Coron »

You lynch Glork, he was the frame(mafia goon). The shop shuts down while new parts are ordered. Send your night choices.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Coron »

You all come in to work and find no dead parts or workers. The robot still isn't working though so you continue to work towards that goal.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”