Open 512: See Nine Plus Plus (Game Ovah)

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.53

[L-1] Varsoon - Dyslexicon, TunnelVision, Flench, jmo16mla, CherryDrPepper, Paschendale

[L-3] jmo16mla - StubbsKVM, Xiao Long, Varsoon, Titus
[L-6] CherryDrPepper - oriole

Not Voting: Bulbazak, Saki

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, August 2nd, 2013 at 7:30 PM CST ((expired on 2013-08-02 19:30:00)).

---

Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

I will hammer as well if needed.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

My suspects for tomorrow

Cherry
JMO
Stubbs
Bulbazak

Flench
Xiao
Oriole (no one's pressured him, I find that odd)
Dys
Saki
Tunnel
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I just think it's embarrassing that you all are allowing Jmo to get away with all this. <.<
Oh well, if you guys are really that intent on hammering Varsoon, Jmo definitely needs to die tomorrow.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

The problem is Xiao, we don't have two lynches. I don't want EITHER to get away with what they've done and one must be picked.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

Stubbs, we should NOT hammer until the replacement comments. Period.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:03 am

Post by TunnelVision »

VOTE: unvote

WHOA. We still have lots of time, no hammers yet. I will straight up hammer Varsoon's face when the timing is right, but now isn't the right time. Unvoting to prevent early hammer.

Will post more thoughts tonight.

-1-
"Bauss is cooler than Rank." - Varsoon
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

1600~ posts and we still haven't discussed enough?

If it's like this with 13p games i dont even wanna imagine large ones.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

Sigh
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1579, Titus wrote:The problem is Xiao, we don't have two lynches. I don't want EITHER to get away with what they've done and one must be picked.
I can understand that, and I can respect that, but there's one thing you can't deny: Varsoon has generated a vast amount more content than Jmo. Jmo hasn't even produced content. Has Jmo even questioned anyone? Jmo has sat by the wayside all game and basically called anyone he didn't agree with a dumbass. If Varsoon is scum, he's a better lynch for tomorrow or D3. Hell, I'll even hammer Varsoon myself tomorrow if I need to.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

So suddenly i'm not the top lynch tomorrow? that's nice to know

Also ok TV let's extend the day so we get 10 more pages of fluff posts provided by Varsoon with the special thanks of Saki.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:14 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 1585, CherryDrPepper wrote:So suddenly i'm not the top lynch tomorrow? that's nice to know

Also ok TV let's extend the day so we get 10 more pages of fluff posts provided by Varsoon with the special thanks of Saki.
Who's this? Sakura or Dr Pepper?

-1-
"Bauss is cooler than Rank." - Varsoon
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1585, CherryDrPepper wrote:So suddenly i'm not the top lynch tomorrow? that's nice to know

It's like you have an inability understand what I'm saying. FOR ME, yes, you are top priority for tomorrow. That's why I said Varsoon is a better lynch for tomorrow OR D3. Did you miss that D3 part?
Obviously I'm going to do what I can to get you lynched tomorrow, but if town refuses to lynch you, then I'll accept the Varsoon lynch. FOR TODAY, THOUGH, I cannot accept anything but a Jmo lynch.
Dyslexicon
Dyslexicon
Goon
Dyslexicon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Dyslexicon »

I've been catching up in short periods now. Skimmed the last ten pages or so, cause it just makes my head implode. I've never seen such a fleshy D1 ,and honestly there's a lot of irrelevant stuff and repeated points here.
Anyway, going off of memory here, I don't really get why jmo is so scummy. His aggressive stances and non-pleasing manner aren't really scum tells. Haven't looked at the meta that was referred to though, will do that when night comes (if he doesn't get lynched). That he decides not to explain himself are bad, but he's definitely not scummier than Varsoon. Varsoon has been switching his focus and attacked a lot of the people voting for him, seems very much a self survival thing. Also if he really is the scummiest VT ever playing all these "levels", I'd rather a claimed VT go than have more claims outed. Nah, I'm still happiest lynching Varsoon.
Who mentioned the SK first?
@Titus, what is your read on Xiao and why?
@Xiao, you say Varsoon has contributed more stuff, but the stuff is more WIFOM, confusion and fillers than benefit for town.
Also, is your case on jmo mostly built on the meta?

(I'm the same level distracted until Sunday, but from then on I have a lot more time.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1584, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1579, Titus wrote:The problem is Xiao, we don't have two lynches. I don't want EITHER to get away with what they've done and one must be picked.
I can understand that, and I can respect that, but there's one thing you can't deny: Varsoon has generated a vast amount more content than Jmo. Jmo hasn't even produced content. Has Jmo even questioned anyone? Jmo has sat by the wayside all game and basically called anyone he didn't agree with a dumbass. If Varsoon is scum, he's a better lynch for tomorrow or D3. Hell, I'll even hammer Varsoon myself tomorrow if I need to.
I agree with this for the most part; that's why my vote is on JMO. The problem is that Varsoon may have contributed to the lack of posting by other players.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 am

Post by jmo16mla »

apparently content=town.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

If we're getting into who first mentioned the SK, it was around the time of setup speculation, I had totally forgotten that there was a possibility of SK hence why i figured there would only be either 1 or 3 NKs when Saki mentioned a possible SK.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:32 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Why would there be three NK's?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1588, Dyslexicon wrote:I've been catching up in short periods now. Skimmed the last ten pages or so, cause it just makes my head implode. I've never seen such a fleshy D1 ,and honestly there's a lot of irrelevant stuff and repeated points here.
Anyway, going off of memory here, I don't really get why jmo is so scummy. His aggressive stances and non-pleasing manner aren't really scum tells. Haven't looked at the meta that was referred to though, will do that when night comes (if he doesn't get lynched). That he decides not to explain himself are bad, but he's definitely not scummier than Varsoon. Varsoon has been switching his focus and attacked a lot of the people voting for him, seems very much a self survival thing. Also if he really is the scummiest VT ever playing all these "levels", I'd rather a claimed VT go than have more claims outed. Nah, I'm still happiest lynching Varsoon.
Who mentioned the SK first?
@Titus, what is your read on Xiao and why?
@Xiao, you say Varsoon has contributed more stuff, but the stuff is more WIFOM, confusion and fillers than benefit for town.

(I'm the same level distracted until Sunday, but from then on I have a lot more time.)
Xiao for right now is very light leaning town. He's posting clear analysis with reasons but that I comprehend but he seems a little to focused on bending the town to his will, saying that a lynch on a scummy player is unacceptable to him because JMO needs to be lynched first. He definitely hasn't done anything scummy but the sense of buddying with Varsoon that Vote Me had never really gone away.

@JMO, A vigilante could cause a third night kill. That would be SK, Maf, Vig.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

When we were going into setup speculation, I realized that having a vig, would mean also having an SK, so there would be mafia's NK, vig's NK, SK's NK.

However roleblockers may hit the vig or sk or scum, also they may end up shooting the same target, but the possibility of 3 NKs is high.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1588, Dyslexicon wrote: @Xiao, you say Varsoon has contributed more stuff, but the stuff is more WIFOM, confusion and fillers than benefit for town.
)
You're not looking at the broader picture. Yeah, there's a lot of WIFOM in regards to what alignment Varsoon is, but from the responses to his original CC against Saki, I've got town reads on at least three other people.
And no, the meta thing is what Varsoon posted, I did an ISO of him which apparently no one but Titus read.
In post 1590, jmo16mla wrote:apparently content=town.
More than just prod-dodging and insulting people.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1590, jmo16mla wrote:apparently content=town.
Content does not equal town. Intelligence doesn't equal town. Most everyone doesn't have a town read on Varsoon despite him posting the most content.

It's well reasoned, honest analysis that is accurate that generally makes for a strong town read to me.

@Cherry, having a vig doesn't necessitate an SK.

A roleblocker missing a good chunk of the town (the mafia who targets, the sk and the vig), those three not repeating attack targets and the doctor misses totally. I'd say the chances of three NKs are slim to none.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1593, Titus wrote:
he seems a little to focused on bending the town to his will, saying that a lynch on a scummy player is unacceptable to him because JMO needs to be lynched first
Mostly because I've learned that I'm usually right with my reads.
And like I said, I have a 99% Scum rating for Jmo and a 50% Scum rating for Varsoon, so obviously I feel the Jmo lynch needs to happen today.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1596, Titus wrote:@Cherry, having a vig doesn't necessitate an SK.
I realize that now, I didnt realize that back then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1597, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1593, Titus wrote:
he seems a little to focused on bending the town to his will, saying that a lynch on a scummy player is unacceptable to him because JMO needs to be lynched first
Mostly because I've learned that I'm usually right with my reads.
And like I said, I have a 99% Scum rating for Jmo and a 50% Scum rating for Varsoon, so obviously I feel the Jmo lynch needs to happen today.
Yeah, I don't like the numbers thing here. Is that more a confidence rating or are you thinking there's some sort of objective pattern.

Return to “Completed Open Games”