NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4955, Cephrir wrote:Desp is so right that case is the most incredible load of BS

I'm just disappointed in myself for not going through it and noticing this personally
Yes Pere you're right that vote came completely out of nowhere
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4969, PeregrineV wrote:Well, you had no problem calling my case on the dead town player crap. I guess your ISO will show similar disdain for all of the other cases on Slandaar. Otherwise, this looks very opportunistic, considering Nacho has no case on me besides "Useless", and you failed to comment on my case on Nacho.
There are cases and cases. Yours was hurried-looking shoot from the hip crap, which is not necessarily alignment indicative imo. What pings most about you are the vibes about your QT convo with ThAd re the vig kill and the subsequent night results. That and and growing uneasiness regarding your peripheral involvement in the thread since I joined the game.

The supersaturated solution crystallized.

If my vote is opportunistic, what are the subsequent votes?

- f
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

One-Hundred-Twenty-Third Votecount
:
(Fifth Votecount of Day Four,
AKA, the "I actually beat mastin to a VC! :P" votecount.
)

<<< Not particularly hard to do, considering how much you've
been
doing it... :P >>>

Bulbazak - 5 (Human Destroyer, Nero Cain, ThAdmiral, Seanald, CrashTextDummie)

PeregrineV - 4 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade, Cephrir, Desperado)

Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bacde, PeregrineV)
Nero Cain - 1 (Bulbazak)
Rena - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 2 (Rena, Amethyst Kitty)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Four's deadline is Wednesday, July 31st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-31 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Bulbazak - 5 (Human Destroyer, Nero Cain, ThAdmiral, Seanald,
CrashTextDummie
)
Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bacde, PeregrineV)
Nero Cain - 1 (Bulbazak,
CrashTextDummie
)
Rena - 1 (
Cephrir
, penguin_alien)
PeregrineV - 4 (Nachomamma8,
ffullisade
Cephrir
Desperado
)
Amethyst Kitty - 0 (
Desperado
)

Not Voting - 2 (Rena, Amethyst Kitty,
ffullisade
)
Last votecount was page 199, post 4958.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D4
CrashTextDummie: Nero Cain->Bulbazak
Cephrir: Rena->PeregrineV
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8
Nero Cain: Bulbazak
Bacde: Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: Nero Cain
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty->PeregrineV
penguin_alien: Rena
Seanald: Bulbazak
ThAdmiral: Bulbazak
Rena:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: PeregrineV
Human Destroyer: Bulbazak

Spoiler: Vote History D4
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 07:28a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4831.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:11a,
Nero Cain
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4832.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:15a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4833.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:24p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4836.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:33p,
Cephrir
votes
Rena
in post 4838.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 02:26p,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4867.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 05:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4870.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 06:04p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4871.
On Fri, Jul 7/12/13 @ 08:38a,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4879.
On Fri, Jul 7/12/13 @ 08:10p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4899.
On Sun, Jul 7/14/13 @ 04:25p,
Seanald
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4937.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 00:12a,
penguin_alien
votes
Rena
in post 4942.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 4:10p,
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4960.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 4:15p,
Cephrir
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4961.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 5:05p,
Desperado
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4965.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 7:22p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4966.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4952, Desperado wrote:
In post 4952, PeregrineV wrote:
@ Cephrir & Bulba-

Why did I vote Nacho?

Well,

He's got a point.

Nacho quoting Nacho as the reason to tunnel me.

Voting for a town read in a game that does not require a majority lynch.

(lots of posts)
Buddying ffulisade

Everchanging and confusing reads (spoiled below):

Spoiler: Senald scum/not scum, Bulba not scum but 4806
In post 4451, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4263, ArcAngel9 wrote:you know that i would not call somene town unless my gut hardly says.. Nero is town. and If feel you're town. So, Now stop pissing each other..
Unvote, Vote: Seanald

In post 4263, ArcAngel9 wrote:And also i want to know what your thoughts on Cephier.
Cephrir's probably town.
In post 4312, ffullisade wrote:let's look at cephrir. does anybody seriously believe that cephrir has no idea what to do with thad's "trolling". omg, no. I mean that is what cephrir is saying, "I have no idea what to do about thad's trolling cos I have just never encountered it before!". oh plz.
I've learned that trolling can apparently throw people off in extremely weird ways.
In post 4354, ffullisade wrote:bacde, you freak me out because dragonballz.

- f
this essentially is dragonballz
and sooner or later everything will just click and a bunch of scum will die and everything will be okay.
In post 4393, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4391, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Fery makes me sad on so many levels. Like SUPER SAD. ~~~Actually I said this to Mara after the Donner Party game ended. There was something similar that was said here to something said there. Bulb had a total different reaction to it here which made me lean town on him mainly because he was SK in DP.
I don't get it.

- f
they're town.
In post 4396, CrashTextDummie wrote:The only argument I've seen in Nero's defense is that his play here reminds people of other town games of his. I find this to be a very unreliable use of meta, because it assumes that Nero-scum is incapable of emulating his town play.
I trust mollie's (and AA's, believe it or not) instincts when dealing with Nero. Sometimes he plays great, sometimes he plays incredibly scummily, self-destructs, etc.
In post 4411, Desperado wrote:My problem with your Nero case lately is that we still don't even know it's multiball. If it isn't, your entire case goes up in flames. I think my Seanald case is stronger than your Nero case, straight up.
two kills per night --> claimed vig who hasn't shot --> "blue" scum all sort of equals multiball
if ThAd gets counterclaimed by bullets and flips blue scum, then maybe it's not multiball but that's looking HIGHLY unlikely at this point.
In post 4455, Nachomamma8 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

ffery, I read this game and I don't think Seanald is scum here.
Do you agree or am I reading too much into his approach?
In post 4789, Nachomamma8 wrote:BULBAZAK HAS BEEN TOWN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME
In post 4806, Nachomamma8 wrote:FFERY MOLLIE IS CALLING BULBAZAK TOWN
FIX IT

Lack of scumreads even though 4-6 scum left (depending on your setup belief).
This case sucks.

- Bacde didn't have a point. His argument was "I've caught more scum than Nacho this game, so you should reconsider your townread on him (because that makes him scum)."
His point was that he has led the push hard on thez. He saw something that I didn't see, and thez flipped scum. So if he's seeing it again, then he's right, listen to him.
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:- Nacho quoted Nacho because you called him useless, so he posted what he felt were his most non-useless posts...with the obvious implication that they far outweigh what you might hypothetically include in a "Peregrine's Best Hits" style post.
Well, net result is if that was his best posting to prove I'm scum, I'm totally not convinced.
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:- Where did Nacho have Slandaar as a townread? I see him showing suspicion as early as 1852, and he voted him in 3585 as well. Also...weren't you actively requesting people to vote Slandaar?
In post 2091, Nachomamma8 wrote:I feel better about Slandaar now.
In post 4161, Nachomamma8 wrote:This doesn't mean we should focus on the neighbor group.
In post 4782, Nachomamma8 wrote:what is with this town and its shit wagons
Those wagons being Slandaar and Bulba.
I was asking these people.
In post 4773, PeregrineV wrote:Requesting
ThAd, ArcAngel, Bacde or Desp
moves their vote to Slandaar.
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:- What is your read on ffullisade and what specifically is scummy about Nacho's buddying?
I have a very slight town read on the slot, but ThAd had mentioned it as a vig target in previous nights, so maybe he's seeing something I'm not.
And Nacho saying he wants to connect (which I read as "detrmine whether they are town or scum") but buddying before that connection happens seems scummy.
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:- "Ever-changing" Seanald read: He applied pressure, did meta research, and changed his mind. What's scummy?
My meta research found the opposite.
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:- "Ever-changing" Bulb read: Blatant misrep, on a typo no less! You can't be serious. Both posts in succession:
My bad here. One word posts are usually spam so I tend to skip them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4974, Desperado wrote:
In post 4969, PeregrineV wrote:Otherwise, this looks very opportunistic, considering Nacho has no case on me besides "Useless", and you failed to comment on my case on Nacho.
Also this is a lie. Nacho hasn't cased you for being useless. You're the one who accused HIM of being useless.
:down:
In post 4454, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3365, PeregrineV wrote:New day- new fun. Night reads made me want to look for Eddie+bluescum connections, but I guess not.

If I were to do some selected readings, anyone have recommendations?
oh cool more useless crap
In post 4101, PeregrineV wrote:Alternately, if your reading indicates Seanald is town, then you should mention that.
Or, if you find an independent reason why Seanald is scummy, then you could mention that and vote him.
Or, if you find holes or weaknesses in Desparado's case you can point those out.
Oh, you're town catching up and looking at Desperado's case? If you find an independent reason why Seanald is town or scum, you can tell us! If you find something wrong with the case, let us know!

AKA this is actually the most useless post in this game and is the picture of active lurking
In post 4286, PeregrineV wrote:My thoughts from the vote history:
Red Ryu was either killed because Red Mafia was looking to kill Blue Mafia, or Red Mafia wanted to get rid of a strong townie.

The fact that his wagon got to 6(?) votes at one point means he couldn't have been too townie, so he was probably killed while being scumhunted by Red Mafia.

Since I think that rather than waste thier kill on the Blue mafia team if they can help it, Red Mafia would first try, in some way shape or form, to lynch Blue mafia if they can.
More useless shit based on a false dichotomy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4976, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4969, PeregrineV wrote:Well, you had no problem calling my case on the dead town player crap. I guess your ISO will show similar disdain for all of the other cases on Slandaar. Otherwise, this looks very opportunistic, considering Nacho has no case on me besides "Useless", and you failed to comment on my case on Nacho.
There are cases and cases. Yours was hurried-looking shoot from the hip crap, which is not necessarily alignment indicative imo. What pings most about you are the vibes about your QT convo with ThAd re the vig kill and the subsequent night results. That and and growing uneasiness regarding your peripheral involvement in the thread since I joined the game.

- f
My bad. I see you say one thing...
In post 4888, ffullisade wrote:@ bulba

so you have nacho as town cos you.....said he was scum if you got lynched and then he came in and saved you? lol

I cannot decide who I want to lynch moar, ak or bulba

and I am very unhappy with nacho
And do another.
In post 4960, ffullisade wrote:
VOTE: PeregrineV
But, it's not scummy because
reasons

And what about my QT convo gives you bad vibes?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4978, PeregrineV wrote:His point was that he has led the push hard on thez. He saw something that I didn't see, and thez flipped scum. So if he's seeing it again, then he's right, listen to him.
No. His point was that if he's caught more scum than Nacho that probably means Nacho is scum, and that Bulb should consider that information and reevalute his townread on Nacho. And he wasn't the only one who saw Thezscum.
- Nacho quoted Nacho because you called him useless, so he posted what he felt were his most non-useless posts...with the obvious implication that they far outweigh what you might hypothetically include in a "Peregrine's Best Hits" style post.

Well, net result is if that was his best posting to prove I'm scum, I'm totally not convinced.
Guess it's a good thing that wasn't what he was doing? You called him useless and he quoted himself being decidedly not-useless. It had nothing to do with proving you are scum (other than the fact that you levied a poorly thought out accusation).
- Where did Nacho have Slandaar as a townread? I see him showing suspicion as early as 1852, and he voted him in 3585 as well. Also...weren't you actively requesting people to vote Slandaar?
In post 2091, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I feel better about Slandaar now.
In post 4161, Nachomamma8 wrote:
This doesn't mean we should focus on the neighbor group.
In post 4782, Nachomamma8 wrote:
what is with this town and its shit wagons
In post 4773, PeregrineV wrote:
Requesting ThAd, ArcAngel, Bacde or Desp moves their vote to Slandaar.
Fair point, although without checking I'm pretty sure Bulb was still the lynch when Nacho changed, and if he felt strongly about Bulbtown I can see a lot of motivation for switching because the plurality wouldn't be in effect.
- What is your read on ffullisade and what specifically is scummy about Nacho's buddying?

I have a very slight town read on the slot, but ThAd had mentioned it as a vig target in previous nights, so maybe he's seeing something I'm not.
And Nacho saying he wants to connect (which I read as "detrmine whether they are town or scum") but buddying before that connection happens seems scummy.
I think when Nacho and Mollie say they want to connect, they've already townread each other.
- "Ever-changing" Seanald read: He applied pressure, did meta research, and changed his mind. What's scummy?
Go ahead and enlighten us then.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:13 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4980, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4976, ffullisade wrote:

- f
My bad. I see you say one thing...
In post 4888, ffullisade wrote:@ bulba

so you have nacho as town cos you.....said he was scum if you got lynched and then he came in and saved you? lol

I cannot decide who I want to lynch moar, ak or bulba

and I am very unhappy with nacho
And do another.
In post 4960, ffullisade wrote:
VOTE: PeregrineV
But, it's not scummy because
reasons

And what about my QT convo gives you bad vibes?
4888 is Mollie. 4960 is me, as are the posts addressed to you from my question about your herding votes to the slandaar wagon. My suspicion of you was absolutely a brainstorm that came up as I was reading ThAd's posts in the early game day. I checked with Mollie before going after you, and checked again to be sure she was comfortable with voting you.

Mollie and I have not been in full agreement about bulba for a while. We're finally approaching something close to alignment, though.

We've had similar, though lesser not-quite-eye-to-eye about AK, Kubla, and Nacho.

You don't have ThAd's trust. That came through in his posts. He has more basis for reading your alignment than anyone else in the game. At least one of these neighborhoods should have a scum component. I think this is one and I think you are the scum.Useless
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 am

Post by ffullisade »

huh. don't now where the "Useless" came from.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4981, Desperado wrote:Go ahead and enlighten us then.
Look at Marketplace Mafia 2. Look at Politics Mafia. Both are large themes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4982, ffullisade wrote:4888 is Mollie. 4960 is me, as are the posts addressed to you from my question about your herding votes to the slandaar wagon.
Herding votes. Nice.
How many votes were a direct result of my "herding"?
What does this tell you about my alignment in relation to Bulba?
In post 4982, ffullisade wrote: You don't have ThAd's trust. That came through in his posts. He has more basis for reading your alignment than anyone else in the game. At least one of these neighborhoods should have a scum component. I think this is one and I think you are the scum.

Which post indicates ThAd thinks I am not town.
If that's the case, why would he not shoot me?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4981, Desperado wrote:I think when Nacho and Mollie say they want to connect, they've already townread each other.
Nacho and fery, but same difference. Cautiously townreading because our earlier overtures weren't well met.

- f
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4981, Desperado wrote:
In post 4978, PeregrineV wrote:His point was that he has led the push hard on thez. He saw something that I didn't see, and thez flipped scum. So if he's seeing it again, then he's right, listen to him.
No. His point was that if he's caught more scum than Nacho that probably means Nacho is scum, and that Bulb should consider that information and reevalute his townread on Nacho. And he wasn't the only one who saw Thezscum.
- Nacho quoted Nacho because you called him useless, so he posted what he felt were his most non-useless posts...with the obvious implication that they far outweigh what you might hypothetically include in a "Peregrine's Best Hits" style post.

Guess it's a good thing that wasn't what he was doing? You called him useless and he quoted himself being decidedly not-useless. It had nothing to do with proving you are scum (other than the fact that you levied a poorly thought out accusation).
- Where did Nacho have Slandaar as a townread? I see him showing suspicion as early as 1852, and he voted him in 3585 as well. Also...weren't you actively requesting people to vote Slandaar?
In post 2091, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I feel better about Slandaar now.
In post 4161, Nachomamma8 wrote:
This doesn't mean we should focus on the neighbor group.
In post 4782, Nachomamma8 wrote:
what is with this town and its shit wagons
In post 4773, PeregrineV wrote:
Requesting ThAd, ArcAngel, Bacde or Desp moves their vote to Slandaar.
Fair point, although without checking I'm pretty sure Bulb was still the lynch when Nacho changed, and if he felt strongly about Bulbtown I can see a lot of motivation for switching because the plurality wouldn't be in effect.
- What is your read on ffullisade and what specifically is scummy about Nacho's buddying?

I think when Nacho and Mollie say they want to connect, they've already townread each other.
- "Ever-changing" Seanald read: He applied pressure, did meta research, and changed his mind. What's scummy?
Go ahead and enlighten us then.
Summarize then. My case is bad because it's bad, or because Nacho is town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Desperado »

Nacho is town and your case is bad and, consequently, unconvincing.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4988, Desperado wrote:Nacho is town and your case is bad and, consequently, unconvincing.
Then, in simple terms, why is he town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Desperado »

He got a town role PM.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4990, Desperado wrote:He got a town role PM.
Right.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

go get some original content.

Also why is it the first time it didn't read genuine to you, but the second time it did?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4992, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
go get some original content.

Also why is it the first time it didn't read genuine to you, but the second time it did?
He asked for it in simple terms.

Was that a direct quote or something? It seemed new to me.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4964, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Hopefully soon you'll meet a player where you treasure their friendship over some silly ingame fight that has no meaning.
That was new.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Desperado »

And genuine as hell.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4966, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote:The reason that most of us were town reading CTD is ‘cause of his outting his neighborhood, when the friendly neighbor flipped. He’s experienced enough to know how to fake this, there’s also the possibility that he could just be scum and not know this. I don’t like it when my questions are ignored and CTD is avoiding discussing his neighbor hood actions for some odd reason. And in yet another bout of hypocrisy, Bulb is now calling me scummy for being suspicious of CTD while he is also suspicious of CTD.

Note to self: Look at CTD’s recent games, if there’s a friendly neighbor in it them he’s scum faking.
Note to the town: Nero has no intention of ever following up on this. If he thinks I'm good enough scum to fool almost the entire town with my play, it's completely nonsensical that he'd even entertain the idea that he could find a friendly neighbor in one of my past games.
????

Why is it nonsensical? I'm fairly certain that I'm able to read. Lets say I go through your games and find a FN. Why or why not should we auto lynch you?
Nero, I've ignored your incessant probing into our neighborhood because it was none of your business. If there was anything in our QT I thought the town needed to know, I would have mentioned.

I also don't remember you being anywhere near as interested in questioning any other neighbors about their QTs. I wonder why that is.
Maybe 'cause no one else was like "I'LL PROVIDE THE CONTENT OF MY QT!!!" So I'm confused as to why you said you'd do this, then didn't and why you wanted/needed Slan's permission.
If he truly believed in his theory yesterday, a certain amount of paranoia makes sense. Though it's just as likely (or maybe more so) that he was simply overreaching with his argument yesterday to save his own hide and now has to backpedal to maintain a semblance of reason.
Are you REALLY giving a reason that Bulb would backtrack? Context says you two are full of it. He's STILL town reading Thad and PV BECAUSE of his theory. AND he's still believes that Sean is scum and in his theory he thinks both teams have a undercover hoodling. So if he believes that and is unwilling revisit THAD or PV then you are the POE scum. I think its likely he has a buddy in you or PV. I'm also not arguing about him setting up a lynch on you. I'm saying that in his theory he has you listed as scum and now he's backing away from calling you scum for some reason.
If you decide to finally stop giving Nero a pass, I'd much prefer lynching him still.
If you feel this way why do you feel the need to move? Deadline is still aways away.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I suppose Kublai Khan could have protected a VT claim, which would let Rena have been blocked. I don't love it, but I suppose it works.

PV, do you still trust ThAd? Do you think he trusts you?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Forgot, UNVOTE: Rena
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pls vote Bulb scum with me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”