NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

@Bulb

"+ there's atleast one scum in the neighborhood
s
and Slandaar makes a good bet. CTD might be scum afterall. He's ignoring discussing his neighborhood big time."

That's clearly 2 biggest scumreads from all 3 neighborhoods, hence the bolded pluralization.

As Nero pointed out here...

"I also specifically said “there’s atleast one scum in the ‘hoods.” There are 3 hoods its not like I ever said "if Slan flips town then it makes CTD scum" and I have no clue how you would get that."

"So again you seem to be buddying/defending CTD here. Just like you were doing yesterday."

^This is Slandaar-scum is buddying up to CTD-town, undeniably.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 am

oh wait he was saying that to you

I blame you for messing up the quotes, disregard the last point
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 am

In post 4887, Bacde wrote:HD I'm coming to really appreciate you in my games man

I mean, I already did, but I can see that you are somewhat changing your playstyle and I love it

I can't handle all these walls
:neutral:

This is the most sus post you've made so far. Why did you feel the need to make this?
Are you ready for this?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You don't think he's buddying CTD?

<<< Double-post deleted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4927, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 4887, Bacde wrote:HD I'm coming to really appreciate you in my games man

I mean, I already did, but I can see that you are somewhat changing your playstyle and I love it

I can't handle all these walls
:neutral:

This is the most sus post you've made so far. Why did you feel the need to make this?
'cause he's whiteknighting you duh.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 am

It's very possible; I just misread that particular part of the post.

Bulb did a lot of buddying of the BatB/ffullisade slot earlier too.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:42 am

In post 4889, ffullisade wrote:I've been pondering whether EddieFenix breadcrumbed his N1 rolecop results on day 2.

I kinda think he did. And I kinda don't think they were incriminating.
In post 4885, Human Destroyer wrote:Townzorz are Nero, CTD, Bacde, AK, Ceph

Scumzorz are Bulbazak, ThAd, Rena

The rest of you wish you were cool, but really aren't so much.
I agree with some of this.

- f
I'd like to know what you agree and disagree with without having to search through your posts.
Are you ready for this?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you're assuming all of the scum neighbors are in a neighborhood together? As I said yesterday, if scum from 1 team is in a neighborhoods, then scum from the other team is likely in the neighborhoods as well, and I find it highly unlikely that they're both together.
no? I was voting Slan 'cause I thought he was scum. I think CTD was doing some scummy shit and I was slightly paranoid of him. I think you are reeaally stretching here. When you put it like that "they were unlikely to both be scum" it makes some sense but it was never my intention and its stretching and looking awkward as hell to suggest that I knew Slan would flip town and that I said there HAD to be scum in this hood. Though it would be extremely easy for you as scum to go “well, the neighbor flipped town, so the other one must be scum!”

I never said that CTD was scum.
:eek: Your entire theory was that both teams had a scum in the hoods and that PV-Thad was a town/town hood, Slan was scum is the hood with Despo and that Slan was scum in his hood.

Slan flipped town. So in your theory
you are calling CTD scum
. Are you reevaluating the PV-Thad hood? Apparently not ‘cause you listed both Thad and PV as strong town reads. You even have CTD as a stronger town read then Despo Which makes no sense. So why does your day 4 list not add up to your actual thoughts?

In post 4912, Bulbazak wrote:However, after Slandaar's flip, I really don't want to go aimlessly poking around in the neighborhoods for the sole reason of proving my theory. I want to find scum for actual scummy reasons, not just theory. Therefore, if we go after one of the neighbors for legitimately scummy reasons, and they flip scum, only then will I evaluate given my theory, but until then, it's too dangerous to try on that reason alone, making it more in line with a policy lynch, which I'm not especially a fan of.
and this is just a bunch of backing down and pre-emptive reasoning to explain away his discrepancies in his list/thought process.

RE scum and lists: I'm not suggesting that only scum make them but they are relatively safe since they can easily be manufactured and scum seem to use them a lot. All they have to do is "follow the logic" e.g. go from the highest scum read to the next.

If you no longer believe in your own theory then why does Slan’s town flip make you suspicious of CTD?

If you were second guessing your own theory then why did you not come right out and say so?

oh look what I found!!!
In post 4720, PeregrineV wrote:I think if Slandaar gets lynched and flips town, CTD will more likely be scum.
This is what Bulb is pushing me for but he's ignoring this?

There's also that pusedo-vig Thad wanted to shoot Bulb and told PV in the qt (right?) and then was blocked

Thad, did PV ask you who you wanted to shoot?

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:43 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4924, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 4895, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4773, PeregrineV wrote:The fact that neither of these are reaching full majority bugs me.

@Mastin- I hate deadline lynches. Just so you know.
:P

<<< Would you rather have a failure to reach majority result in a no-lynch today? How 'bout day one? This game's long enough as it is already, no-lynching would make it go on for even longer. :P Plus...If you couldn't tell...I hate deadline no-lynches, just so you know. :P >>>

@Slandaar-I searched your Iso for "Crash" and "CTD" and QT, just to see if you mentioned anything regarding it.
You didn't, except to say Crash is town a few times.

Since I don't know why you feel this way, it's either real, or artificial.

Since your cases on other players seem artificial, this townread is looking the same way too. How is it not "worth" your time to explain why your neighbor is town?

Requesting ThAd, ArcAngel, Bacde or Desp moves their vote to Slandaar.
Hey Peregrine why were you working so hard to herd votes onto Slandaar yesterday?

- f
I'm interested in the response to this.
Look up. post 4915 on this page. e.g.
Easier to list the parts I'm not sure about. Of the town list, I'm not sure about Ceph. To a lesser extent, I'm not sure about AK. mollie has some serious concerns about them. We're working on a consensus. Of the scum list I disagree with ThAd. I'm null-ish about Bulbazak. And I'd add Peregrine as a person of concern.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4921, Desperado wrote:I think your fight with him is stupid
I disagree. I feel like if you were reading the walls then you'd understand why I find him scummy. I think the scum read on me is pretty forced. I think he's buddying CTD big time. And his thought process concerning the neighbors makes no fucking sense what so ever.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:56 am

In post 4933, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4720, PeregrineV wrote:I think if Slandaar gets lynched and flips town, CTD will more likely be scum.
This is what Bulb is pushing me for but he's ignoring this?

There's also that pusedo-vig Thad wanted to shoot Bulb and told PV in the qt (right?) and then was blocked

Now
that's
interesting.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 am

In post 4934, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4924, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 4773, PeregrineV wrote:The fact that neither of these are reaching full majority bugs me.

<<< Would you rather have a failure to reach majority result in a no-lynch today? How 'bout day one? This game's long enough as it is already, no-lynching would make it go on for even longer. :P Plus...If you couldn't tell...I hate deadline no-lynches, just so you know. :P >>>

@Slandaar-I searched your Iso for "Crash" and "CTD" and QT, just to see if you mentioned anything regarding it.

Since your cases on other players seem artificial, this townread is looking the same way too. How is it not "worth" your time to explain why your neighbor is town?

Hey Peregrine why were you working so hard to herd votes onto Slandaar yesterday?

- f
I'm interested in the response to this.
Look up. post 4915 on this page. e.g.
Easier to list the parts I'm not sure about. Of the town list, I'm not sure about Ceph. To a lesser extent, I'm not sure about AK. mollie has some serious concerns about them. We're working on a consensus. Of the scum list I disagree with ThAd. I'm null-ish about Bulbazak. And I'd add Peregrine as a person of concern.
Oh, whoops.

I'd like to look into PV a little more if Bulbazak flips scum (I'm decently confident he will) now that you and Nero have brought some things up regarding the two of them. Or maybe I'll just look at him for the hell of it. IDK.

Ceph is an old read that both myself and Om had earlier in the game, and I'm hoping to god early me is right. Om had told me that he was sure this is Mala's town meta, so that's where the AK read comes from.
Are you ready for this?
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Seanald »

VOTE: Bulba It's just all to incredibly forced, the walls, the buzzwords, and the painfully forced reasoning. It just isn't real it's scum.

and considering I still have a strong scum read on Cephrir, I believe cephrir was totally trying to save his buddy at the end of yesterday there, basically begging for votes to be moved off bulba.
In post 4666, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4666, Cephrir wrote:The suggestion is, then, that Bulb has scumslipped the knowledge that there aren't 4 scum neighbors out of 6 neighbors, in a normal game...
Get real.
Hi Bulbas buddy.
Show
Sticky, Steamy, and Hard to Push Out
W/L: 14/18/0
T: 8/9/0
S: 6/8/0
O: 0/1/0
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4935, Nero Cain wrote:
I disagree. I feel like if you were reading the walls then you'd understand why I find him scummy. I think the scum read on me is pretty forced. I think he's buddying CTD big time. And his thought process concerning the neighbors makes no fucking sense what so ever.
I am reading them, and it's been forced since Deflectiongate.

I see the buddying, but I also see him continuing to do it even after you called him out on it. Seems like he just really, really thought he was town and now he's getting slightly paranoid (just like you). I feel like you guys are arguing the same thing from different angles.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4938, Seanald wrote:VOTE: Bulba It's just all to incredibly forced, the walls, the buzzwords, and the painfully forced reasoning. It just isn't real it's scum.

and considering I still have a strong scum read on Cephrir, I believe cephrir was totally trying to save his buddy at the end of yesterday there, basically begging for votes to be moved off bulba.
In post 4666, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4666, Cephrir wrote:The suggestion is, then, that Bulb has scumslipped the knowledge that there aren't 4 scum neighbors out of 6 neighbors, in a normal game...
Get real.
Hi Bulbas buddy.
Wow, you quoted a dead townie! That lends so much credence to your argument that you must be right! Incredibly original criticisms of Bulba, too.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Seanald »

thanks dude, maybe your not scum after all.
Show
Sticky, Steamy, and Hard to Push Out
W/L: 14/18/0
T: 8/9/0
S: 6/8/0
O: 0/1/0
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4939, Desperado wrote:
In post 4935, Nero Cain wrote:
I am reading them, and it's been forced since Deflectiongate.

I see the buddying, but I also see him continuing to do it even after you called him out on it. Seems like he just really, really thought he was town and now he's getting slightly paranoid (just like you). I feel like you guys are arguing the same thing from different angles.
So what, you think its a towntell that everyone one is telling him that's he's off his rocker but he's just putting his fingers in his ears and yelling "I'M NOT LISTNING!!!"

I also disagree with our suspicious of CTD being similar. He's only suspicious of CTD 'cause of his theory which,
not
surprisingly he's sort of backtracking from so he doesn't have to call CTD, PV, or Thad scum. My suspicion of CTD has to do with him avoiding my questions and talk of his hood. In that regard, and only that regard, they are
somewhat
similar (just 'cause the both deal with neighbor stuffs) but I think its kinda a stretch to call them similar.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 4918, ffullisade wrote:who are you scumreading right now penguin
Rena, oddly enough. I see no reason for her to have been blocked by a pro-town role; even if a JK was trying to prevent a NK, getting info from a PR should trump the risk of losing them IMO. So that leaves scum to have blocked her. But neither NK (ArcAngel9, Kublai Khan) fit the profile of her past claimed target of Bacde after he claimed vig. So why block her? Maybe to prevent her seeing anyone visiting ThAd, but since none of the scum apparently tried to kill him, the only role that we have reason to suspect visited him would be...a roleblocker? Which means it's exceedingly unlikely that another scum roleblock was around to block Rena in the first place.

I don't know if a game with a Ninja usually has both a Watcher and a Tracker; if not, it isn't inconceivable that Rena opted to gamble that one wouldn't be around and fake-claimed.

VOTE: Rena

Rena, how do you explain not getting a result?

CTD's response to my question seemed all right. AK having been so gung-ho on wanting Kublai Khan lynched, then seeming to be at loose ends after his flip, makes me wary. I still have a residual town read there from the Malakittens head's reactions yesterday, but the whole 'wants to sheep' thing puts me off at this point. Seanald's still scummy. I'm inclined to wait another night to see if ThAd can prove himself via performing a NK or being NK'd himself as a dangerous claimed PR. PV saying Slandaar should have been explaining his town read on CTD while blowing off all the people wanting him to explain how he and ThAd were so sure they were both town is scummy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on Bulb, please dear.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4888, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4850, Amethyst Kitty wrote:FFS

someone give me someone to sheep who isn't Nacho or Bulb or Nero or Ffery/mollie or Bacde

Mala is out of commission for a while so...
where did I lead you astray?

you pushed on a retarded case
that I actually seriously considered
and you have nothing to say except you....don't trust mine or fery's reads?

@ bulba

so you have nacho as town cos you.....said he was scum if you got lynched and then he came in and saved you? lol

I cannot decide who I want to lynch moar, ak or bulba

and I am very unhappy with nacho
Vote?
FoS?
:igmeou: ?
:?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

- f
Because of the two, would rather Slandaar be lynched over Bulba.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4896, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4867, PeregrineV wrote:Was less than pleased with QT last night. Bulba was not my first choice for a bullet.

But, we are now divining the setup to be 2 scumteams, each with a roleblocker, that each managed to block a PR without doubling up on either?

I think that's stretching it somewhat.

Vote: Nachomamma
ThAd, possible suggestion for next time you take a shot.

Don't discuss your target on the QT.

I have a bad feeling about Perigrine.

- f
Tell me more about this. Why shouldn't he discuss his target in the QT?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4933, Nero Cain wrote:There's also that pusedo-vig Thad wanted to shoot Bulb and told PV in the qt (right?) and then was blocked

He mentioned three names after I gave my thoughts on everyone.

I asked for elaboration on the three, the my post was the last for the night.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 4933, Nero Cain wrote:Thad, did PV ask you who you wanted to shoot?
Sort of. He said who he'd shoot, then I gave a shortlist of people I was considering and then he asked for what my main reasons were. I didn't respond to that, you know, just in case.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Stupid gateway error.
@Mastin, please delete double post above.

<<< Technically, it wasn't a double-post, since ThAdmiral posted in-between one and the other. :P All the same, the duplicate post was deleted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”