Micro 201 - Venging Ball - Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote Count 1I
Player
L-4 Vote
L-3 Vote
L-2 Vote
L-1 Vote
L-0 Vote (Hammer)
Total Votes
Makiavel
Shadi1337 Alexcellent maverick_alpha 3
SalmonellaDreams
DoctorPepper Guyett 2
Guyett
Siveure DtTrikyp Fifty Ways 2

Not Voting
Makiavel SalmonellaDreams
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2013-07-21 08:00:00)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Guyett »

No I'm asking why you drag up a post that is a few days old and label it fluff when no one else has labeled it as fluff since then? Sounds like a desperate attempt to make a case for me getting inched. What do you make of Dr.peppers case against salmon?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

In post 174, SalmonellaDreams wrote: When have I been over protective of thirty's slot? When has Thirty's slot been protective of me? Your case doesn't make any sense.
Answer this. Don't avoid it, answer.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Guyett »

I assume you mean fifty not thirty. You haven't done anything with him but its the way he has come out attacking me with a flimsy argument against my case on you that indicates he wants me inched to get pressure off you.. That is the protecting i am talking about
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Which parts of his arguments are flimsy? Instead of defending yourself, you're just attacking your attacker.
Point out which parts of his case are flimsy, and we can work from there. You can't just claim something about his case and not back it up.
Yeah, I did mean fifty.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by Guyett »

He claimed my post was fluff... Like the entire post was dismissed as fluff out of hand.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:10 pm

In post 180, Guyett wrote:Like the entire post was dismissed as fluff out of hand.
Okay. Good, now you're getting somewhere. Is there anything else you notice about Fifty or myself?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Alexcellent has failed to post within 24 hours of a prod being issued, searching for a replacement.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Guyett »

Well both yourself and grey were arguing alot with Dr.p about association tells. Not sure if this really holds much any more as grey is replaced by fifty but both that argument and your joint interrogation of me could come across as structured in a way done by people in communication in a quick topic.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:33 pm

I was going to refute that, but according to the role pms, there is daytalk.
Fuck.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Oh, well there's no night phase anyways, so makes sense.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Guyett »

So does my case make more sense now?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

In post 180, Guyett wrote:He claimed my post was fluff... Like the entire post was dismissed as fluff out of hand.
Okay, now I wanna know why Fifty said that. There was actually some decent questions in that post. Maybe I'm missing something from Fifty's POV, but I'd like to know why he said every part of his post is fluff? Which part?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

Well Fifty ways just joined in, so obv he's gonna read up on old cases and comment on them. It's good to see if there's anything we missed.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

notscience is now Alexcellent via replacement
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:43 am

Post by notscience »

RVS

VOTE: DP

now srs face
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:52 am

Post by notscience »

I really really really hate how people have stated

"goons wont want GF lynched" and the whole quickhammer bit. That should have not been said. I don't like it. My vote is now srs.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 176, Guyett wrote:No I'm asking why you drag up a post that is a few days old and label it fluff when no one else has labeled it as fluff since then? Sounds like a desperate attempt to make a case for me getting inched. What do you make of Dr.peppers case against salmon?
Well as a guy who has just replaced in I have to comment on every notable post in the thread.

I'm beginning to think you really are just bad. :/
In post 178, Guyett wrote:I assume you mean fifty not thirty. You haven't done anything with him but its the way he has come out attacking me with a flimsy argument against my case on you that indicates he wants me inched to get pressure off you.. That is the protecting i am talking about
You have failed to explain why my case on you is bad.
In post 180, Guyett wrote:He claimed my post was fluff... Like the entire post was dismissed as fluff out of hand.
Well I assume people are able to look at the post and see for themselves. I see you're ignoring the rest of the case. But if you want me to be detailed, there's no problem.
In post 186, Guyett wrote:So does my case make more sense now?
(no)
Never trust a happy song.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 162, Fifty Ways wrote:
In post 33, Guyett wrote:Putting someone at l-1 on the first page is suspicious
VOTE: Dr.pepper
mehful bandwagon without any individual thought
pretty suspect
In post 35, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:VOTE: makiavel

I'm not sure what it is but I don't like post #27.
In post 36, Guyett wrote:It does look a bit odd doesn't it... I Think mak has some explaining to do
lol this exchange
post 36 is incredibly obvious parroting of siveure
In post 87, Guyett wrote:
Spoiler: lots of quotes and stuff
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:DrPepper, that L-1 vote was awful, especially on page one.
The whole maki shadi thing is interesting, but can we really find associations this early?
VOTE: DrPepper
You vote for someone who puts another person at L-1... I don't have much of a problem yet...
however your claim that we can't find any associations yet is lazy at best and anti town at worst.
In post 30, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:but can we really find associations this early?
Why bring it back up? why not actively try to find scum?
In post 52, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 32, Shadi1337 wrote:Kudos to dr.pepper for trying, even if it's early. His analysis is fair.

Salmo, do you have any other leads you'd like to follow? (You were on Maki's rvs omgus vote before?)
Are you trying to subtly push me onto Maki right here?

The relationship between Maki and Shadi is interesting. It's still to early to learn anything of it, but we'll definitely have to go back to look at it.

Anyways, VOTE: Shadi

I liked the pressure that was on him, and he seemed like he was trying to subtly get me to vote for Maki.
Shadi's play here does seem slightly odd but he does make a good point that you were on to Maki about that RVS OMGUS vote... why not keep pressuring that vote? to paraphrase youreslf;
"how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play?"

In post 53, greygnarl wrote:
vote: shadi

Have fun at L-1, I don't like your play thus far.
In post 54, SalmonellaDreams wrote:greygnarl, how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play? That was a very open ended statement and it seems like you're just hopping on the bandwagon.

VOTE: greygnarl
Again you vote for someone putting another person at L-1, not too concerning yet but part of your reason for voting for Grey kind of contradicts wwith your reasons for going after Shadi...
In post 70, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'd be uncommitted to pressuring someone if I just let it go when they didn't answer.
Here's the thing: They did answer.
Since Shadi beat around the bush for part of my question, I'll ask again, with additional L-1 pressure.
VOTE: Shadi

And now you vote for Shadi and put him at L-1 (apparently)... does that mean you will now vote for yourself?
you admit to doing it to pressure Shadi but that is exactly why DrP and Grey put people at L-1... contradictions and circular reasoning galore!!!

In post 71, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Speaking of that, Maki, don't hammer without a claim, and don't ask for a claim for no reason.

No no don't hammer it'll look bad ect ect ect... hint hint hammer Shadi please Maki winky face

UNVOTE:
VOTE: salmon
This makes absolutely no good points. All fluff.

My only reservation about guyett is that he may simply be bad rather than scum. But I think he's both.
vote guyett
So guyett's post is above. I'm quoting the whole case because people are ignoring the whole case.

First statement is a rehash of what's already been said and no way relates to whether salmon is scum or not.
Second statement is useless rumination of first.
Rehash of shadi's point. Nothing new.
The last statement is just silly.

Isolated, this could be seen as merely a terrible and derivative case. But in light of guyett's posts, it's part of a pattern of fairly substanceless and derivative play.

His interaction with siveure in 36 is incredibly blatant parroting. 31 is the exact same thing.
The most original thing guyett's said the entire game is that I and salmon are scumbuddies, but that was pure OMGUS.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Blind endorsement of guyett's case? I have a scum read on Sal. That makes no sense. Btw, you said Maki is scum, without saying why exactly. Now I actually am curious. What do you think of my case on Sal. I think he could scum.

Btw, Maki is really anti town. He says he posts because he doesnt want to be replaced, yet he posts no actual content. Like, dafuck man.

Hi notscience, you stalker. Tell me why it was bad to state those things that potentially help us find scum?
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

notes on maki
In post 27, Makiavel wrote:UNVOTE:

Everyone should calm their tits, no I am not bussing, yes, I was linked to the game & told to go confirm coz I didn't check my PMs to which I was told he voted me (by himself). I proceeded to do an OMGUS for the heck of it.
unnaturally defensive
In post 40, Makiavel wrote:
In post 36, Guyett wrote:It does look a bit odd doesn't it... I Think mak has some explaining to do
I explained higher why I voted him. It's not my problem if your reading skills aren't that good. Anyway, let me tell you again :

1. I get poked to confirm as game is about to start & we got pmed
2. I see my PM, then I get told later on by Shadi that he voted me for the lulz (on another site, it's not that uncommon that I get voted out R1, so think of it as a "joke")
3. I proceed to OMGUS'ing him just for the fun
4. I notice 2 (or was it 3 ? I don't know) people vote him and put him on L-1 when there is NO reason WHATSOEVER to do it
5. I retract, proceed to explaining why I voted him
6. You don't understand, Someone elses votes me
7. & We're here again! ya-hoo

Full circle here we go.
way overexplanation
In post 41, Makiavel wrote:
In post 38, Shadi1337 wrote:hey guys, I am going to a trip in Austria from the 8th to the 12th. So v/la or whatever it's called. Will probably post there too but really don't expect me to really follow those few days.
Use this : http://forum.mafiascum.net/ucp.php?i=vla&mode=settings

Note : I'm a bit inactive, it's because I'm doing 10 things in one those days, I'll however check atleast once or twice a day if I don't forget! The host can add me on skype @ kolzerreda in case I really forget for awhile, but I doubt I will. Will be checking this thread later today depending on whether I fall asleep or not (didn't sleep at all tonight & it's 7:44AM)
wordy/excited here, too
but not game related content
so maybe an playstyle thing

Just because guyett agreed with you doesn't mean it's okay to endorse a scummy wallpost.
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon
Fifty Ways
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Fifty Ways »

In post 194, DoctorPepper wrote:Blind endorsement of guyett's case? I have a scum read on Sal. That makes no sense. Btw, you said Maki is scum, without saying why exactly. Now I actually am curious. What do you think of my case on Sal. I think he could scum.

Btw, Maki is really anti town. He says he posts because he doesnt want to be replaced, yet he posts no actual content. Like, dafuck man.

Hi notscience, you stalker. Tell me why it was bad to state those things that potentially help us find scum?
My read on Sal is null and you case doesn't really affect it.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Um, yeah, that's way more than I was going off but yeah. Guyett is probably scum.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

^ Why?
Fifty Ways
Fifty Ways
Goon