Micro 201 - Venging Ball - Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

No, such leads I was looking for (if you had more of them)
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

So you were asking me to scumhunt for you
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 pm

*?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

No, working together; exposing points.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Makiavel »

SDreams : you made me laugh with the end of Post #70 :D
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Guyett »

Ok posting on a phone is a nightmare for readings so I'll try get some done tomorrow morning on the pc. For now I'm suspicious of mp for his really obvious bandwagon vote and then his defence of maki when he first came under pressure... Could be protecting a scum buddy? No other posts since then... Could je be lurking?

Salmons exchange with grey is interesting... Giving out for bandwagoning to put pressure on at l-1but doing it twice himself? Contradicting much? As for giving out for not pressuring sv well perhaps he wanted to.pressure someone else he found suspicious? Actually drp made other interesting points about your play too. There's a lot of contradictions and circular reasoning going on here being masked by pro town votes on people making l-1 votes...

Not sure what to make of drp yet, some solid town moments but the page 1 l-1 vote is making me uneasy.. Its a full 40 mins between his vote and the previous shadi vote, surely he read the tread in that time?!? Also don't really see how it was orchestrated.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

No, just more that we can all work on.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote Count 1C
Player
L-4 Vote
L-3 Vote
L-2 Vote
L-1 Vote
L-0 Vote (Hammer)
Total Votes
Shadi1337
MP5 greygnarl SalmonellaDreams 3
Makiavel
Shadi1337 Alexcellent 2
DoctorPepper
Guyett 1
Guyett
Siveure DtTrikyp 1
SalmonellaDreams
DoctorPepper 1

Not Voting Makiavel
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2013-07-21 08:00:00)

Prodding MP5
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 pm

In post 80, Guyett wrote: Salmons exchange with grey is interesting... Giving out for bandwagoning to put pressure on at l-1but doing it twice himself? Contradicting much?
Can you rephrase this?
In post 80, Guyett wrote: As for giving out for not pressuring sv well perhaps he wanted to.pressure someone else he found suspicious?
Yes, this was established, but siv ignored grey's question completely. We can't let people coast like that without pressuring them. I wanted to know why grey would give up so easily, as it was a good question.
In post 80, Guyett wrote:Actually drp made other interesting points about your play too. There's a lot of contradictions and circular reasoning going on here being masked by pro town votes on people making l-1 votes...
Which points? Where are the contradictions and circular reasoning? You're not helping anyone out by saying they're there and not pointing to where.
In post 72, DoctorPepper wrote:then quickhammerer gets venged unless they hit scum.
I understand, but from my experience, Maki will even quickhammer as town.
In post 78, Shadi1337 wrote:No, working together; exposing points.
Exposing points? Why should you start now?

Anyways, I need to learn to count, I thought Shadi was at L-1.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

how many votes do I have?

Was just trying to get a bit more out, as I don't recall having a strong read on you (maybe I had? dont remember) I just wanted to see a little more. I mean the maki thing is connected to me so I guess it'd be biased to judge.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Makiavel »

Olé Olé Olé .Olé lé lé Olé lélélé.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:05 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

Here's the thing. People being at L-1, are not necessarily going to be quickhammered. This set up enables us to put pressure with an L-1 without the fear of a quickhammer because scum cant risk being vengekilled as they do not have a functional night kill.

I have a problem with Sal's insistence, especially with saying Maki quickhammers as town.
1. Quickhammers are less likely to happen in this set up
2. Why act so protective of Maki, especially after I said "quickhammerers will most likely be venged"
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 am

Post by Guyett »

Spoiler: lots of quotes and stuff
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:DrPepper, that L-1 vote was awful, especially on page one.
The whole maki shadi thing is interesting, but can we really find associations this early?
VOTE: DrPepper
You vote for someone who puts another person at L-1... I don't have much of a problem yet...
however your claim that we can't find any associations yet is lazy at best and anti town at worst.
In post 30, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:but can we really find associations this early?
Why bring it back up? why not actively try to find scum?
In post 52, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 32, Shadi1337 wrote:Kudos to dr.pepper for trying, even if it's early. His analysis is fair.

Salmo, do you have any other leads you'd like to follow? (You were on Maki's rvs omgus vote before?)
Are you trying to subtly push me onto Maki right here?

The relationship between Maki and Shadi is interesting. It's still to early to learn anything of it, but we'll definitely have to go back to look at it.

Anyways, VOTE: Shadi

I liked the pressure that was on him, and he seemed like he was trying to subtly get me to vote for Maki.
Shadi's play here does seem slightly odd but he does make a good point that you were on to Maki about that RVS OMGUS vote... why not keep pressuring that vote? to paraphrase youreslf;
"how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play?"

In post 53, greygnarl wrote:
vote: shadi

Have fun at L-1, I don't like your play thus far.
In post 54, SalmonellaDreams wrote:greygnarl, how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play? That was a very open ended statement and it seems like you're just hopping on the bandwagon.

VOTE: greygnarl
Again you vote for someone putting another person at L-1, not too concerning yet but part of your reason for voting for Grey kind of contradicts wwith your reasons for going after Shadi...
In post 70, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'd be uncommitted to pressuring someone if I just let it go when they didn't answer.
Here's the thing: They did answer.
Since Shadi beat around the bush for part of my question, I'll ask again, with additional L-1 pressure.
VOTE: Shadi

And now you vote for Shadi and put him at L-1 (apparently)... does that mean you will now vote for yourself?
you admit to doing it to pressure Shadi but that is exactly why DrP and Grey put people at L-1... contradictions and circular reasoning galore!!!

In post 71, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Speaking of that, Maki, don't hammer without a claim, and don't ask for a claim for no reason.

No no don't hammer it'll look bad ect ect ect... hint hint hammer Shadi please Maki winky face

UNVOTE:
VOTE: salmon
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:26 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 87, Guyett wrote:
Spoiler: lots of quotes and stuff
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:DrPepper, that L-1 vote was awful, especially on page one.
The whole maki shadi thing is interesting, but can we really find associations this early?
VOTE: DrPepper
You vote for someone who puts another person at L-1... I don't have much of a problem yet...
however your claim that we can't find any associations yet is lazy at best and anti town at worst.
In post 30, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 28, SalmonellaDreams wrote:but can we really find associations this early?
Why bring it back up? why not actively try to find scum?
In post 52, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
In post 32, Shadi1337 wrote:Kudos to dr.pepper for trying, even if it's early. His analysis is fair.

Salmo, do you have any other leads you'd like to follow? (You were on Maki's rvs omgus vote before?)
Are you trying to subtly push me onto Maki right here?

The relationship between Maki and Shadi is interesting. It's still to early to learn anything of it, but we'll definitely have to go back to look at it.

Anyways, VOTE: Shadi

I liked the pressure that was on him, and he seemed like he was trying to subtly get me to vote for Maki.
Shadi's play here does seem slightly odd but he does make a good point that you were on to Maki about that RVS OMGUS vote... why not keep pressuring that vote? to paraphrase youreslf;
"how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play?"

In post 53, greygnarl wrote:
vote: shadi

Have fun at L-1, I don't like your play thus far.
In post 54, SalmonellaDreams wrote:greygnarl, how come you didn't push harder on siv? He ignored your question.
What have you noticed about his play? That was a very open ended statement and it seems like you're just hopping on the bandwagon.

VOTE: greygnarl
Again you vote for someone putting another person at L-1, not too concerning yet but part of your reason for voting for Grey kind of contradicts wwith your reasons for going after Shadi...
In post 70, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'd be uncommitted to pressuring someone if I just let it go when they didn't answer.
Here's the thing: They did answer.
Since Shadi beat around the bush for part of my question, I'll ask again, with additional L-1 pressure.
VOTE: Shadi

And now you vote for Shadi and put him at L-1 (apparently)... does that mean you will now vote for yourself?
you admit to doing it to pressure Shadi but that is exactly why DrP and Grey put people at L-1... contradictions and circular reasoning galore!!!

In post 71, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Speaking of that, Maki, don't hammer without a claim, and don't ask for a claim for no reason.

No no don't hammer it'll look bad ect ect ect... hint hint hammer Shadi please Maki winky face

UNVOTE:
VOTE: salmon
Good vote
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 am

Guyett wrote:You vote for someone who puts another person at L-1... I don't have much of a problem yet...
No. Association tells are important, but not until later.
In [url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=JEEP%27s_Tells_for_Finding_Mafia]the wiki,[/url] Jeep wrote:Stand-alone tells are most accurate and useful early in the game and the associative tells are useful later in the game (when at least one mafia has been exposed).
So it's pointless to look for associations before a scum flip.
Guyett wrote:Why bring it back up? why not actively try to find scum?
Because DP was still trying to use associative tells. Additionally, just because I wasn't actively trying to find scum in one post doesn't mean that I'm not trying to find scum overall.
Guyett wrote:Shadi's play here does seem slightly odd but he does make a good point that you were on to Maki about that RVS OMGUS vote... why not keep pressuring that vote? to paraphrase youreslf;
Because Maki didn't ignore my accusations.
Guyett wrote:Again you vote for someone putting another person at L-1, not too concerning yet but part of your reason for voting for Grey kind of contradicts wwith your reasons for going after Shadi...
Once again, it would help if you pointed out which part contradicts my reason for going after Shadi.
Guyett wrote:No no don't hammer it'll look bad ect ect ect... hint hint hammer Shadi please Maki winky face
If you knew Maki, you'd have said the same thing.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 89, SalmonellaDreams wrote: If you knew Maki, you'd have said the same thing.
Maki hammers when he can lol
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Wait, greygnarl asked me a quetsion? Oh. It was just gut based off the one post that didn't sit right with me. I guess it was sortof over defending?, and the sort of "Okay let's drop all this voting each other."

And Shadi, claim now please.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 91, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:And Shadi, claim now please.
:facepalm:

The following roles are used:
1 Red Godfather
1 Red Mafia Goon
1 Blue Godfather
1 Blue Mafia Goon
5 Townies
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:01 am

Okay, not the townish reaction I was looking for.

Not sure if it means scum though.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Guyett »

tbh whats the point in asking what role someone is in this game? the options are mafia and VT... I can only think of one time someone would hint at being mafia and that is if they are infact townie who is sure someone else is mafia and they want to venge kill them.
Everyone else is going to claim to be town.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:45 am

Well, shadi didn't claim town. He pointed out why claims are pointless in this setup. Someone who denies claiming or even I guess claims VT would probably be town who didn't really read the setup, as scum have way more incentive to know the setup.

(I saw someone else do this in another game once, so yeah I'm not 100% sure this is the best thing ever)
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:01 am

Post by greygnarl »

Can I get everyone to agree to venge teh hammerer if they get quickhammered.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:02 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 95, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Well, shadi didn't claim town. He pointed out why claims are pointless in this setup. Someone who denies claiming or even I guess claims VT would probably be town who didn't really read the setup, as scum have way more incentive to know the setup.

(I saw someone else do this in another game once, so yeah I'm not 100% sure this is the best thing ever)
This train of thought is retarded. Knowing the setup is not a fucking scumtell.

vote: siv
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Guyett »

@salm well just because jeep said it was true must mean it is.... Ffs /facepalm
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 am

You clearly have no idea of who jeep is.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”