Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Thok »

Curious.

Primate, I give you the win condition "You win if town loses." (Hopefully that does something.)
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:20 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Hello, I can talk now.

Vote:primate

that last post seems like a scum gambit
You used to be alright
What happened?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Primate »

Der Hammer wrote:Hello, I can talk now.

Vote:primate

that last post seems like a scum gambit
There are over 40 pages of content. Ignoring them in favour of a single post, without putting any reasoning as to why you came up with that idea, and completely ignoring the fact that this 'gambit' doesn't actually buy me anything beneficial, and you're left looking pretty damn scummy. If you're really town, you should proably actually be thinking.

@Thok: I don't think that will work.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Thok »

Feh, I'm just willing to vote you, then.

vote Primate
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Primate »

I don't know how many people you have left, but if it's 3, I'll lynch anyone other than me.

fwiw
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Thok »

OK. Go vote draygn_mage then.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

This looks dab rof the town.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Primate »

vote dragyn mage
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Thok »

unvote, vote draygnmage
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:55 am

Post by Primate »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:This looks dab rof the town.
Town deserves to lose for not lynching obvscum thok yesterday. <:evil:>
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Der Hammer »

unvote, vote draygnmage
You used to be alright
What happened?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:40 am

The town should indeed lose.

=====[]

Vote: draygn_mage

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

Thok- Freeze. Right where you are.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

Nevermind. I'm dead anyway. I was a townie vote freezer. If by some miracle I'm not lynched by that, Thok will be unable to move his vote.

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:15 pm

draygn_mage wrote:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?
Winning. If it wasn't obvious.

draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

I can't wait to see the setup on this. I hate the endgame.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:28 pm

You should've lynched Thokobvscum. *shrug*

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I could draw it out long enough for them to kill the remaining town as well, but you all probably get the drift by now. draygn_mage was indeed the possessor of a glue gun, with which he could sticky someone's vote once it had been cast. But now he's dead, and PBuG follows shortly, behind, being the last remaining pro-town player. Primate's personality issues cleared themselves up and he allied with the Scum in the end, bringing a
win to the remaining Mafia of Thok, CES, and Der Hammer.

[/bastardy ends here]

Wow. What a game; I'll post more with full roles and the like later, but I wanted to make sure that you guys knew the game was finally over. Hopefully some of you enjoyed it; it didn't turn out quite like VisMajor and I expected it to, but that's always the way, isn't it?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:06 am

Victoire!

Good job, guys.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:06 am

Also: I enjoyed faking a post restriction.

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

ROLES

DrippingGoofball: A priori SK (has to submit his Nk for the next day)
You are the SK. You have to kill everyone in town. But killing someone so that no one notices takes its time: you have to submit your choice at the beginning of the day. Should someone try to kill you at night, you reveal yourself as the SK to them.
Note: mafia may not NK him. Wins if only antitown forces stand by killing them off all. Has priority over Mafia traitor special win condition. Mafia finds out he is the SK if they target the same person, or if they target each other. They have to push for his lynch then. He also has a target Apriori, thus he has to protect that guy from getting lynched (otherwise he loses his NK for that day)
DGB chose Fritzler N1; that means he dies/died by their hand, not the mafia's, which worked out very much in their favor by the end.

3 cops:
Coron: naïve
GreenLiquid/Romanus: paranoid
Machiavellian-Mafia: random

You are a member of the local law enforcement forces. Each night you may send me the name of a person to investigate. You win if all threat to the town is eliminated.
Note: innocent child gets an innocent read, miller gets a guilty read, whatever the sanity.

Arimnaes: Cop commissioner, knows when an innocent is found guilty and vice versa.
You are the chief of the local law enforcement forces. You read the reports of any investigations committed by your men, and decide for yourself if they were right, or wrong. Unfortunately you are a boozer too, and don’t remember who your men have investigated.
Each night you get a PM from me telling you whether a cop has mis-investigated someone that night or not. . You win if all who wishes the town harm is dead.
Note: gets results in the following format: One of your men has investigated a scummy person, but failed to realize it! (or similar) Gets 1 result per night.

KaleiÐoscøpe: normal mason
ubertimmy - normal mason

You are mason with X. Once all scum is out of town, you win.
Note: no modconfirmed innocence. Don't try to outguess the mod.

Bethelmark/Dur-Galad/draygn_mage: Glue gun person: stickies the vote of someone else.
You are the glue gun person. Each day you may use your ability top glue someones vote. That person may not change his vote for the remainder of the day.
To use your ability you have to tell the target to to stop moving in some form. (like: XY! Freeze! or You really should stick to your vote! or similar)
You win by getting rid of the antitown people.
Note: basically just messes up other persons.

PBuG: Grudgeholder, has to lynch an innocent
You are the grudgeholder. You have a grudge against X. You must get him lynched! You may not claim your role or that you are required to do this. Other than that, you win if all scum is eliminated.
Note: just to make himself look scummy.

ChannelDelibird: miller vig
You are a vig. You happen to be a miller too. You win with the town.
Everyone has a guilty read on him, even the commissioner.

Fortify/Primate (2nd time): split personality, scum side and town side, lynched or vigged->scumside dies,nightkilled->townside dies and does not know his own alignment
You are a split personality. One of your personalities is scum. The other one is a plain townie. You are like half-a-scum. Heh.
Notes: If he gets Nkd-mafia recruits him instead (town personality is killed), If he gets lynched-town recruits him (scum personality is killed)
Town has to recruit him to win. Mafia automatically recruits him in endgame. He receives his wincondition when half of him dies.

Pariah: nightposter - can post only at night.
You are the night watchman. As such, you sleep during the day. You may only post votes while day is going, and post your toughts during the night. You win if all scum has been taken care of.
Note: self-explanatory . Ill leave the thread unlocked for him to post.

Shamrock/Maryita: townie
You are Heathcliff Bornoire. You are a townie.
Townie Trivia: Did you know that townies in this game never utter the word “butterfly”?
Note: plain vanilla. Has trivia to confirm himself with other townies(which don't exist)

Primate: Cassandra
Note: Cassandra knows about the townie traitor (see later)
You are Cassandra, the seer. Unfortunately, your seering abilities are not working very well. All you know is that a member of the town is helping the scum from the inside. You win when all scum has been eliminated.
viper0933/dahen: innocent child - mafia helper
You are an innocent child. You always have been a good child, and are utterly bored with it. Unfortunately, your mother is very strict, so you cannot raise your voice. But you can do something else: help the scum to get rid of the boring people. You win if all townies have been eliminated.
Note: viewed innocent by all. Has a win condition that he wins if all townspersons are eliminated. Wins with the Sk too!

bertrand: Reverse hider
You are a reverse hider. Each night you may hide with someone: if they are evil, you survive the night. Otherwise you die. Have fun getting rid of all scum!
Note: I had to throw in this one so the number matches.

Scum roles:

Fritzler: mafia traitor
You , w,x, y and z are the mafia. At night you are free to talk to each other. You may send me a name each night to kill. You win if only people dedicated to your cause are alive.

You happen to know that one of you is a rotten apple: he tries to help the town to survive, instead of killing everybody off! You have to get rid of him! During the game everyone of you may PM me a vote. If a member of your group reaches majority, you kill him off. This kill is independent of day/night cycle. If the killed off person was not the traitor, you may try again.
If you fail to kill off the traitor before the game is over, the traitor will kill off your group, and town wins!

Note: what the others don’t know, is that the traitor are you. You may not claim traitor or name your scummates. You need to be alive to win – if you die, even if the town wins, you lost. You win if all antitown elements are eliminated, and you are alive at the end of the game.
Note: is mafia, but has a win condition that he has to kill off all antitown elements. (SK, all werewolves, all mafia, split personality, innocent child)

Ziliu/Der Hammer: mafia nightscene writer
You , w,x, y and z are the mafia. At night you are free to talk to each other. You may send me a name each night to kill. You win if only people dedicated to your cause are alive.

You happen to know that one of you is a rotten apple: he tries to help the town to survive, instead of killing everybody off! You have to get rid of him! During the game everyone of you may PM me a vote. If a member of your group reaches majority, you kill him off. This kill is independent of day/night cycle. If the killed off person was not the traitor, you may try again.
If you fail to kill off the traitor before the game is over, the traitor will kill off your group, and town wins!

You have a special ability: each night, I send you the name and role of any night victims. Then you may write the nightscene, You may write whatever you wish, except that the name and role, and alignment must be correct. PM me the finished nightscene, and I post it as the nightscene.
Note: may write the nighscene. Ill always put a list of the deceased at the end. like this
XYZ, townie, dead!

Cogito Ergo Sum: mafia restrictionfaker:
You , w,x, y and z are the mafia. At night you are free to talk to each other. You may send me a name each night to kill. You win if only people dedcicated to your cause are alive.

You have a special ability: you may ask me to punish you somehow. PM me the punishment you wish to receive and I shall do it to you. (for example: fake a restriction, and “accidentally” fail it, then you can ask me to punish you for it, thus, making your restriction believable)
Note: may fake a restriction, and get modpunished for not fulfiling it. May chose a punishment for himself too.

Thok: mafia Communicator, scum sends post that the mod copies into thread as message from the scum

You happen to have a special ability: PM me anything you want to say to the town as scum: I will paste it into the thread labeled as coming from the scum. You can do this after your death as well (but you may not talk to the others anymore).
Mastermind of Sin: mafia mason
You , x, y and z are the mafia. At night you are free to talk to each other. You may send me a name each night to kill. You win if only people dedcicated to your cause are alive.

You happen to be a mason with Q. He thinks you are innocent! You two may talk to each other at day.
Armlx/al_kohaulec: werewolf mason
You , X and Y are werewolves. At night you are free to talk to each other. You may send me a name each night to kill. You win if only people dedicated to your cause are alive.

You happen to be a mason with Z. He thinks you are innocent! You two may talk during the day.
You have access to the townie trivia:
Did you know that townies in this game never utter the word “butterfly”?

marc.six/M4yhem, Rhox/Glork, : werewolf (has access to the townie trivia)
werewolf
You , X and Y are werewolves. At night you are free to talk to each other. You may send me a name each night to kill. You win if only people dedicated to your cause are alive.
You have access to the townie trivia:
Did you know that townies in this game never utter the word “butterfly”?
Masterchief/Toaster Strudel's role really was added into the game later. I don't have a role PM, but it had a separate win condition of being killed off (essentially, a Suicidal role).
Retired as of October 2014.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Thok »

Mafia night talk was limited to this board http://www.quicktopic.com/37/H/zBf9Ek6qMcVnN

(I posted under IS, Awesomeness=CES, and I believe the early DGB posts were actually Fritzler).
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:39 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

That was a crazy, crazy game, and I really enjoyed playing it. Congrats to the scum.

By the way, the mafia nightscene writer is the coolest role I've seen for ages.
#greenshirtthursdays
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Thok wrote:Mafia night talk was limited to this board http://www.quicktopic.com/37/H/zBf9Ek6qMcVnN

(I posted under IS, Awesomeness=CES, and I believe the early DGB posts were actually Fritzler).
I think I posted under Fritzler once, saying that MoS was the traitor, then the rest were as "I am not Cogito", or something like that.
Permanent V/LA.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Primate »

Dude, how many points do I get for guessing that Thok was 'Scum'.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”