Newbie 1368 - Will there ever be a title? (GAME OVER)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Edosurist »

enomis replaces imkingdavid!
" :) no need to fret" in his own words
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 774, homertve wrote:We can restart this game again, calling it "Newbie 1368 - There will never be a title nor an ending"

:lol:
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Welcome enomis! We'll keep as quiet as we can until you can catch up :)
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by enomis »

Hi guys. I only have mobile access to this thread today. I will probably post a catch up post tmr. Meanwhile I will just read thru the thread.

:) good to be in this game.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Syryana »

Ehrmagerd, it's Enormis! Let meh feel yo presence!

CoreH86
, quote the following, and fill in your read next to each person's name (minimum of "I think X is town/scum", preferably decent reasons too):

RachMarie:

Syryana:

Grimgroove:

imkingdavid/Enormis:

Crandaja/Mothrax:

homertve:
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:37 am

Post by RachMarie »

Hey all I have been sick in bed

I have not forgotten ya all.

Welcome Eno....

I am the IC so feel free to ask me questions if you have any.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Mothrax receives a prod.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

It's obvious RachMArie is scum, she's not even trying anymore.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:49 am

Post by enomis »

I can say RachMarie's Lurking is a null tell because i am currently in THREE ongoing games with her. IN ALL THREE GAMES, SHE DID NOT HAVE AN ARGUMENT AT ALL/WEAK ARGUMENT. THUS SHE LURKING NOW IS A NULL TELL.
You have to take my word for it as we cannot discuss ongoing games.

Now why is Rach scum? I skimmed abit and it seems to be her lurking/ having weak argument? I did not bother to read through everything. It it too much. I find that i will do better by interacting.

I seemed to read somewhere that syr think Grimgroove made a scum slip.

If you think he made a scumslip, why are you preferring Rach over him? You could have explained this but explain again because there is simply too much to read and too little time.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 am

Post by enomis »

Homer, you seem to have syr as scum. Yet you are preferring Rach over him why?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:53 am

Post by enomis »

People who is online now come interact with me. Ignite your motivation come on.

Core_H86
Core_H86
Goon
Core_H86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Core_H86 »

In post 779, Syryana wrote:Ehrmagerd, it's Enormis! Let meh feel yo presence!

CoreH86
, quote the following, and fill in your read next to each person's name (minimum of "I think X is town/scum", preferably decent reasons too):

RachMarie:scum, most curious behavior lurker

Syryana:leans scum with early on tunneling only until recently he's been my fos

Grimgroove:consistently towny

imkingdavid/Enormis:lurker but had protown content

Crandaja/Mothrax:lurker leans more scum than david

homertve:null current town feel
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 am

Post by enomis »

@Core:
Even after what i told you about Rach, You think her lurking is scummy?

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Hey Eno, I realize you can't read everything from the game, but since the start of D2 not that much has been said so maybe it would be a good start to just read everything from page 26, which makes it only 7 pages with few walls.

RachMarie's lurking is one of the main problems yes, and even though it's not a tell and she's lurking in other games too, I also met her in another game where she was town, and was more valiantly trying to avoid being lynched. Here she's at L-1, but check up on her latest posts. It's as if she's not even aware of that situation. She just talks about some general IC-stuff.

The only game content she has provided so far is a case on Syryana, which was very poor in all aspects. Whether or not this is bussing or grasping at a straw for getting a wagon going on on someone who's been under scutiny for a long time is still a dilemma, but what is clear for me is that her case on Syryana is NOT the result of scumhunting.

She's beenv ery lazy throughout this game,y et she claims to have an erntire meta-study on Syryana. This doesn't compute at all. The case is artificial and rubbish.
homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 am

Post by homertve »

In post 784, enomis wrote:Homer, you seem to have syr as scum. Yet you are preferring Rach over him why?
1. Please read my (The question David never answered was in my ).

2. This game has been inactive for a long long time. I do have syr on my scum list (or at least I did). The reason I changed my vote can be found in my .

3. mothrax is a non-active player and she has no excuse for not saying
anything
during day 2.

4. About Rach, she's on L-1 for a very long time and never say
anything
about it. That is not something you can dismiss by "oh, it's just Rach being Rach".
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:33 am

Post by enomis »

In post 788, Grimgroove wrote:Hey Eno, I realize you can't read everything from the game, but since the start of D2 not that much has been said so maybe it would be a good start to just read everything from page 26, which makes it only 7 pages with few walls.

RachMarie's lurking is one of the main problems yes, and even though it's not a tell and she's lurking in other games too, I also met her in another game where she was town, and was more valiantly trying to avoid being lynched. Here she's at L-1, but check up on her latest posts. It's as if she's not even aware of that situation. She just talks about some general IC-stuff.

The only game content she has provided so far is a case on Syryana, which was very poor in all aspects. Whether or not this is bussing or grasping at a straw for getting a wagon going on on someone who's been under scutiny for a long time is still a dilemma, but what is clear for me is that her case on Syryana is NOT the result of scumhunting.

She's beenv ery lazy throughout this game,y et she claims to have an erntire meta-study on Syryana. This doesn't compute at all. The case is artificial and rubbish.
What if i tell you She is the same in the other two games? Talking about IC stuff and shit and ignoring arguments. I shall stop here.

She is legit sick. Do you have other arguments?

Her case on Syr seems to be what she feel about Syr at first glance. Because she did not have much time, She glance at Syr who is the largest wagon, compare it with his meta in her head, decides Syr is scummy. Looks ok to me? What you think about this point? She obv can't spend time reading and scumhunting due to her condition.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 am

Post by enomis »

In post 789, homertve wrote:
In post 784, enomis wrote:Homer, you seem to have syr as scum. Yet you are preferring Rach over him why?
1. Please read my (The question David never answered was in my ).

2. This game has been inactive for a long long time. I do have syr on my scum list (or at least I did). The reason I changed my vote can be found in my .

3. mothrax is a non-active player and she has no excuse for not saying
anything
during day 2.

4. About Rach, she's on L-1 for a very long time and never say
anything
about it. That is not something you can dismiss by "oh, it's just Rach being Rach".
Its not Rach being Rach. It's that she is BLATANTLY SICK. She acts the same way in 3 ONGOING games with me. Unless you tell me there is a high likelyhood that she is scum in all three. You seem to be finding lurker instead of scum?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 am

Post by enomis »

You want to lynch Rach because She "MAYBE" lurking back and seeing you and syr fight it out? I can understand you unvoting Syr and vote one of the lurkers to get something out of them but lynching a lurker instead of who you think is scummy(who you gave benefit of doubt)--> What?... Isn't right.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Grimgroove »

You cannot dismiss all these arguments by her being sick. I was with her in the Micro-game 181, and yes, there too she wasn't the most active of the bunch. There too she didn't have many cases or arguments. But she did participate much more, she did defend herself, and she did give out reads that made sense within the confines of the game.

Calling that case she had on Syryana the result of a first glance is silly. Even though she hasn't been highly active, she's been with us since the start of the game, which was a month ago.

If this Real Life impediment is going to continue being an argument, I think RachMarie should ask for a replacement in case it really is. Using this as an argument isn't fair: we can't check it, and if it's the truth it hurts the game. Apologies if this sounds harsh, but this isn't the place for such kind of arguments. I'm playing within the confines of this topic, and maybe this forum, I don't want to have to take other matters into account.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 am

Post by enomis »

In post 793, Grimgroove wrote:You cannot dismiss all these arguments by her being sick. I was with her in the Micro-game 181, and yes, there too she wasn't the most active of the bunch. There too she didn't have many cases or arguments. But she did participate much more, she did defend herself, and she did give out reads that made sense within the confines of the game.

Calling that case she had on Syryana the result of a first glance is silly. Even though she hasn't been highly active, she's been with us since the start of the game, which was a month ago.

If this Real Life impediment is going to continue being an argument, I think RachMarie should ask for a replacement in case it really is. Using this as an argument isn't fair: we can't check it, and if it's the truth it hurts the game. Apologies if this sounds harsh, but this isn't the place for such kind of arguments. I'm playing within the confines of this topic, and maybe this forum, I don't want to have to take other matters into account.
Micro 181 is how long ago? We are talking about ongoing games(where she have her inpending crisis). If this is the case, don't you think you should leave her to day 2, since she have sorted out her crisis, to have a better read of her instead of lynching her,(which is a random lynch to me) now. And She said her computer died in the very first post? So i assume she has this crisis over the entire day 1. If you want to say she is scum for lurking, give me at least some meta where she lurks when scum. That will be mroe convincing?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 am

Post by enomis »

Mini 1444: Mafia in the Park (Game Over) for example, shows that she don't lurk when scum so blatantly. You can search her other scum games too.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 am

Post by enomis »

Therefore her lurking is a null point, not town nor scum but because she is sick/ don't have computer.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 794, enomis wrote:
In post 793, Grimgroove wrote:You cannot dismiss all these arguments by her being sick. I was with her in the Micro-game 181, and yes, there too she wasn't the most active of the bunch. There too she didn't have many cases or arguments. But she did participate much more, she did defend herself, and she did give out reads that made sense within the confines of the game.

Micro 181 is how long ago? We are talking about ongoing games(where she have her inpending crisis). If this is the case, don't you think you should leave her to day 2, since she have sorted out her crisis, to have a better read of her instead of lynching her,(which is a random lynch to me) now. And She said her computer died in the very first post? So i assume she has this crisis over the entire day 1. If you want to say she is scum for lurking, give me at least some meta where she lurks when scum. That will be mroe convincing?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=28648, it ended two days ago, so pretty recent. ISO her there and see the difference.

This already is Day 2. How long do you suggest we wait? Until LyLo maybe?

Stop saying that "lurking" is the only thing we've got on her. Read.
homertve
homertve
Goon
homertve
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 am

Post by homertve »

In post 797, Grimgroove wrote:Stop saying that "lurking" is the only thing we've got on her. Read
This.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 am

Post by enomis »

So? That shows her meta as town. You are suppose to find her meta as scum.

I read. I could see the other possible high likely situation for her case on Syr. Anything else?

Homer: What is you scumslip on Syr.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”